๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž | ๏ฟฝ...

By star-l1ght

๐˜/๐ง ๐–๐จ๐จ๐, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ... More

-๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ-
-๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

8

104 5 6
By star-l1ght

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

"Hi Weasley." Lia walked past George on the way to Defense Against the Dart Arts.

"Hi." He said, a little confused.

"You know, red hair, I don't have a nickname for you yet. How about Red?" She turned around and shrugged at him. "Fitting."

"I thought for someone so funny, you would have a better nickname for me." 

"Well, how 'bout ginger bread man? You are ginger."

"I could call you clown. You did turn into a clown."

"Just because my Boggart turned into one doesn't mean I am one. I could call you Voldy." George looked at the girl in shock. "I didn't say his name." She turned back around and continued walking.

"Who won the bet?" He began to run after her.

"Changing the topic aren't you?"

"Just curious."

"Not yet. But I have a plan." She looked at the boy who had run next to her. "I'll like to see Lee's face when I do."

"Getting a little too confident, aren't you?" 

"You'll see Red. I'll make him laugh. Lee won't miss his spot at all. Because I'll only have it for a day."

George Weasley and Lia Hale had had small interactions like this for about a week. Little did George know, he was kind of growing on the girl. Of course, he couldn't tell because she was always telling a joke every five seconds. He definitely thought she was too confident. He did like a confident girl, but Lia was on a whole other level. She never showed much emotion, and he wanted to see that.

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Once Lia and George got out of class, they crossed paths with Draco Malfoy. This was the chance Lia was looking for. She motioned for George to hide around the corner, so he wasn't interfering.

"Malfoy, I have a question." Lia had walked up to Draco with a small smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He scoffed.

"Well, it so happens that I know. It's professor Trelawney, isn't it?"

"Yeah-"

"Didn't she predict that she was going to get the flu yesterday? And that she was going to lose her voice?"

"Stupid prediction. Didn't even come true."

"I wish it did. Her voice is so scratchy. Maybe she would have gotten the day off. Oh, and those glasses. I heard someone made a prediction in her class saying that she needs new glasses. Surprisingly they were right, she does. At least someone knows how to make a prediction."

Draco slightly laughed. "She needs to find a new job. Maybe feed chickens with Hagrid? Fitting for someone like her."

"Get her chicken feed for Christmas." She thought out loud. "I have to go. Nice talk Malfoy. You're nicer than what some people think." Lia wasn't lying when she said this. It was actually pretty easy to get the boy to open up. His ego just got in the way. But of course, that was only her opinion, she couldn't say that for everyone.

Draco shrugged and walked off, looking back at the girl before he turned into a new corridor.

"You really made Malfoy laugh! Draco Malfoy." George came out of hiding.

"Only a little."

"Still! Wait until you tell Lee, he'll through a fit. Kicking and screaming."

"Possibly."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

"Lee! Lia has some news for you." George ran up to the boy, who was happily sitting next to Oliver in the common room.

"What? That she's finally realized that she's a monster?" He perked up.

"No. I have just made Draco Malfoy laugh." She walked up to him with a big smile on her face.

"You don't have proof!" Lee stood up.

"Yes, she does. I witnessed it!" George's face expression turned into a 'told you so' face. 

Lia ran up to the girls' dormitories, and George ran up to the boys'.

"Unfair!" Lee plopped back onto the couch.

"It's ok Lee." Oliver placed an arm on the boy's shoulder. "Now you can pay better attention to the game. Maybe see how many throws I block?" He then smirked.

"I guess." He huffed.

~Fred's Pov~

I was sitting in my dorm when George came in.

"Fred. I want to ask Lia out." 

"That was straightforward."

"Shut up." He snapped. "I want to ask her to Hogsmeade."

"Ok, then ask her."

"How?" He started pacing around the room.

"Calm down. No one can resist the Weasley charm."

"Y/n can." 

"Ok, no need to go that far."

"You've liked her since 3rd year. It's been 2 years now, Fred, and she still doesn't like you."

"She's only just gone out on her first date, and he screwed it up. You know how she is. She'll never fall for anyone else again."

"True, back to the original topic."

"Just say, 'Lia, will you go to Hogsmeade with me?' Simple as that. No need to overthink it."

"Fine." He laid down on his bed.

"I thought she was into Lee."

"Lee facys Oliver. You know that. Lee is like her rival."

"Do you even know her? You don't seem to talk to her."

"But I do, you just don't pay attention."

Then Lee came in. "How did she make Malfoy laugh? How? It's impossible! There's no way!"

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Classes went by the next day, so now it was Quidditch practice.

"We have our first match, with Hufflepuff, in two days. I plan on winning, so get out and practice. Y/n I need to talk to you for a second." Oliver said. I look at Y/n and smile at her, and she smiled back, watching everyone walk out. Everyone else leaves the changing rooms and starts practice, while Madam Hooch watches Harry.

~Y/n's Pov~

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

"You know how I'm graduating this year?"

"How could I forget? I won't have to worry about you anymore." I laugh.

"If that's truly how you feel-"

"I was joking! Now tell me!"

"Well, you'll need a new captain after I leave. So you will be the new team captain."

"Me? The new team captain? Really?"

"Yes, you." He said, punching me in the shoulder.

"Thank you!" I tackle him in a hug. It was like a dream come true. People probably think I sound crazy when I say that, but It pretty much is. After having a dad who expects you and your brother to be the best at Quidditch and who makes you fall in love with the sport at a young age, you kind o hope for these kinds of things.

We walk outside to join the rest of the team to practice.

~Fred's Pov~

I see Y/n fly to Angelina, and she starts talking to her, then she smiles like crazy. They finish talking, and she puts her full attention into practice. I hit a Bludger towards her, so I could go over and talk to her fast. When I get near her, I hit the Bludger away. 

"Why do you look so happy?"

"What? Oh, I'll tell you later! Where in the middle of practice."

"Well sorry." I laugh and go back over to George.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing."

≿━━𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞━━≾

Practice had ended, and we all got dressed back into our normal clothes.

"So what was it you were going to tell me?"

"Ooo! You were going to tell Freddie something Y/n?" George gushed.

"Oh shut it! I was just going to say that Oliver made me team captain for next year."

"Really?"

"You act shocked."

"I am."

"Why because you thought you would make team captain? Ha, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day, Fred."

"I would make a good captain."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I give her a look. "Don't side-eye me."

"Don't sass me." She just glared at me.

"You can stop it now, you two love birds." George said with a disgusted look. Y/n looked at him and stuck her tongue out at him.

"You can't be talking. You like Lia."

"You do?" Y/n looked up at my brother.

"Fred!"

He looked at me and I shrugged.

"You were mumbling something in the common room last night, and you said something about Lia?" Y/n said in a sort of question manner.

"Lier."

"Er, Fred told me."

"Traitor."

We kept walking till we got to the Great Hall for dinner. George and I sat next to Lee while Y/n went off to find Angelina, Katie, and Lia.

"When are you going to tell her?" Lee asked.

"Never. She hates the thought of being in a relationship at this point."

"You're being ridiculous."

"I'll tell her when you tell Oliver that you like him."

"Never!"

"Then I'll never tell her. Now change the topic." It's getting annoying that people keep saying things about me liking Y/n. She hates when people bring up relationships. She hated the thought of it even before she went out with Noah. If George and Lee hadn't said she couldn't be in a relationship, then she would have never gone out with Noah, and she wouldn't be even more against being in a relationship herself. I understood they made up, but it didn't change anything.

~Y/n's Pov~

"Hey Y/n!" Lia smiled. 

"Hey, what are you two going on about?"

"She keeps fantasizing about George."

"Not you too." I roll my eyes.

"What?"

"You're not the only one fantasizing about someone. All this love is suffocating."

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." Lia said.

"You're talking to Y/n, the Y/n Wood, who now hates the thought of dating even more than she used to." Katie said, laughing slightly.

"Yep, that's me." We all laugh.

"Let's make it a mission. Find someone for Y/n this year." Angelina spoke with determination.

"No Angie. Lets not. That's the worst idea I have ever heard in my entire life. Other than the idea,  Fred and George had on trying to make an unforgivable vow with Ron when he was fine, and they were seven."

"Or turning Ron's teddy bear into a spider when he was three because he broke their toy broomstick." Katie laughed.

"You can't forget the thing with the acid pop when he was seven." Angelina added.

"Poor Ron went through all of that." She laughed. "How does he put up with those two?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 2.9K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
622 49 5
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญโž โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๏ฟฝ...
38.6K 1K 85
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...