Better off with you | [SkepHa...

By MelLeaf

Bad or more commonly known as Badboyhalo online, is not so much bubbly happy-go-lucky person he seems on came... More

-Chapter One-
-Chapter two-
-Chapter three-
-Chapter four-
-Chapter five-
-Chapter six-
-Chapter seven-
-Chapter eight-
-Chapter nine-
-Chapter ten-
-Chapter eleven-
-Chapter twelve-
-Chapter thirteen-
-Chapter fourteen-
-Chapter fifteen-
-Chapter sixteen-
-Chapter seventeen-
-Chapter nineteen-
-Chapter twenty-
-Chapter twenty one-
-Chapter twenty two-
-Chapter twenty three-
-Chapter twenty four-
-Chapter Twenty five-
-Chapter twenty six-

-Chapter eighteen-

1.3K 40 82
By MelLeaf

TW// slight mentions of self-hate 

"I love you too" I huffed and placed a hand in his hair as well and started to pet him. He petted me more aggressively, messing my hair in the process. "Skeppy!" I said trying to stop his hands. "What?" he said trying to sound oblivious.

He's such an idiot

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

My heart began to feel at ease again, as we both calmed down from our giggles and laughs. Skeppy looked at me, with a puzzled expression and asked "Hey, by the way... Do you want to stream later?" I went silent for a moment. I didn't want to go live but at the same time I feel like some of my fans must be worried sick about me. At least I hoped.

"You know, so we can inform everyone. We don't have to if you are not ready though." Skeppy finished and waited for my response. I took a deep and sharp breath before answering. "Fine. I still have a question..." "Sure, what is it?" Maybe I shouldn't know the answer...

"Will we have face cam on?" my words became more quite as they reached the end of the sentence. "I mean, if you want to. I don't mind." Skeppy replied, softening his expression. "Okay then. When will we go live?" I knew I had to set up my stuff since last time I didn't prepare anything.

As if Skeppy could read my mind he offered "Do you need any help setting up your computer and all that?" Knowing how tired I was, and also desperately wanting his company, I decide to nod and grab his arm, making our way upstairs.

"Wait, are we going to stream now?" he questioned from behind me. "D-do you want to do it later." I said, stopping halfway up the stairs. "No, I just want to make sure you are comfortable."

I gave him a reassuring smile and a "I'm fine" and carried on walking. My room was still a mess making me feel really embarrassed. He noticed but instead of mocking me he just picked up a trashcan and put all of the empty cans inside it.

After about ten minutes everything was set up and my computer was ready to go. Skeppy sat down on my chair meanwhile I quickly ran down to get another one for me to sit on. My hands began to tremble and so did my entire body. You are going to be fine. It's okay... I told myself over and over again.

Skeppy's Point Of View:

As Bad went downstairs I debated whether or not to go live before he came back up. I wanted to see what his chat was like from his prospective. And like that everyone got the common notification 'BadBoyHalo went live!' I waited a bit for people to come which they did not long after.

The chat was filled with questions about last stream and about how Bad was doing. Of course there were also the occasional ones cursing at him and asking him to leave. It made my face go red with anger. Why would they say these horrible things about him?!

I switch off the waiting screen and active the camera. The chat was even more confused than ever. Not only that but people thought it was a troll or something. I scoffed a bit, a grin forming on my face. However my expression changed into a more serious one.

"Hey chat, yes this is real and not a troll. Bad is downstairs getting a chair. I am at his house but right now that is not the important part." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I came here because of how bad his health was. His life was in danger and you wanna know why?" I said going closer to the microphone in order for me to not yell.

"You guys did it. Don't think he can't see all of your remarks and the comments you make on him. He cares about your opinion and anything you say can change his mood." I took another breath because otherwise I would punch the desk. I am not sure why I was this angry. Actually I do. The man I love the most almost died.

"So I am going to say this only once. Back off and stop. If you want to be toxic leave. I don't want you here and neither does Bad. And I hope you are proud of yourself for making him do what he did to himself." I began to calm down slightly before finishing off my statement.

"Now, I am going to stop streaming and begin another stream again. This was a message from me Skeppy. This is a message from your best friend. Don't you dare say anything horrible to him. Thank you. See you in a bit."

Stream ended

Bad came upstairs a bit later, holding a chair. I helped placing it down, our hands slowly brushing in the process. He was freezing cold, even though there was a heat wave expected in Florida. Was he that nervous?

"Are you sure you want to do this Bad?" I asked while we both sat down. "Yeas but... can I please hold your hand?" he asked opening his palm. I held his smaller but quite veiny arm and pressed the 'go live' button.

The chat appeared on one of his monitors and they were behaving like I told them, acting as if nothing happened. Which I was thankful for. I looked at Bad one last time and he gave me a little nod. Taking that as a "I am ready", I opened the camera.

The chat went crazy, almost impossible to read. "Hello!" Bad spoke smiling looking at me. "Hi chat. It finally happened!" I said, raising mine and Bad's intertwined hands. A donation came through.

'Height check height check height check pleaseeee'

I looked over at Bad who moved his head left and right, his face turning a bit red. I went close to the mic and whispered "He is actually really short, maybe one or even two inches shorter." In return I got an audible gasp from Bad who kept staring at me.

"No I am not! You are way shorter than me!" he said trying to defend himself. "Okay then get up" I suggested and he did, proving that I was shorter. He looked at the chat and continued "You are wearing platforms."

I sat down again with. "I am not! Neither of us are wearing shoes what are you talking about?" he giggled before adding "Nope. I am tall. You are tiny." dragging out the "y".

I let out a sigh. "Whatever you say Bad." Playfully rolling my eyes I look at chat once again. Everything seemed to be normal. Another donation sound was made.

'Wait what am I tipping or did you two actually meet?'

Both me and Bad laughed and answered in sync. "No, this is real" We laughed even more. This is going better than I had expected.

'You realize this is going to break Happytwt right?'

A donation asked. Bad quickly thanked them, before opening his mouth but I cut him off by saying "Good." making my voice cold on purpose. "What? No! Don't say that!" he said scolding me like a teacher to a misbehaving student.

"You wanna know how long they have been making fun of me for being short?" Bad awed at me like a little puppy. "I am sure they are doing it out of love." "Yeeeeeah"

'You should check twitter. The reactions there are irreplaceable XD. Also I love you Bad and Skeppy, we missed you guys so much! Love you <3'

"Oh my goodness, thank you for the hundred dollars! You muffin head don't donate that much." Bad looked at me once again and we made eye contact. "That sounds like a good idea. Should I open twitter?"

My mind was racing with so many thoughts. What if there is someone mentioning something about the previous stream?

"Yeah sure, let me log onto my account okay? Since I am never active there might as well be from your computer." Bad hummed and I took that as a yes. I quickly put the username and password in and searched for "Happytwt"

The reaction was really entertaining and I could see from the corner of my eyes, Bad laughing and giggling along with me. It didn't feel like acting, unlike the previous times. I knew it was natural. And he was having a good time.

Some of our fans had already taken about a million screenshots and there were many clips of us together. Mostly us holding hands and the height comparison. A few familiar names popped in the timeline, occasionally making us laugh. But all good things must come to an end.

I scrolled down a bit and I caught a glimpse of a tweet but it was too late. Bad had already seen it before I managed to close the tab. It read 'I know this stream is fun and but what was the previous one [the Skeppy being serious]?'

Bad looked at me dead in the eyes with a very worried expression plastered on his face.

"Skeppy?"

[Word Count:1.541]

[Author's Note]:

I know I posted a chapter yesterday but today marks a month since the first chapter was published. I honestly can't believe my story hit 2.1k reads, which is absolutely crazy! Also thank you so much for all of the votes and comments, they are highly appreciated! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Once again there may be some grammar errors and typos so my apologies. I also left this on a bit of a cliffhanger so get hyped for next chapter!

-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 366 32
Ranboo is the most popular kid in school but for the wrong reasons now, meanwhile, Tubbo is just a normal kid that sits in class just hoping and wish...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9K 317 3
Some angst for you. (Voltron Legendary Defender fanfic) !This story contains reference to depression, anxiety, suicide!
85.4K 1.7K 14
"Lots of lives are gonna be lost, and I don't want one to be yours." "I would rather die trying than let innocent people suffer because we didn't he...