Infatuation (Chase Davenport)...

By DreamXJournal

"๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

Crush, Chop and Burn Part 1
Comanndo App part 1
Rats on a Train
Warehouse Accidents
The Bionic Quartet
It All Goes Downhill From Here
Non-Adoption
Exoskeleton vs Grandma
Mission Thoughts
Bionic Birthday Bash
Death Spikette Smackdown
Moving Out. Please Come Back.
Back to the Future
Chip Switch
I Touched Your Stuff
Where's Vanessa?
Chore Wars
Night of the Living Virus
Saved the Day
Half-Good, Half-Bad Half-Boy
Guess Whose Back
Mission: Space

Crush Chop and Burn part 2

4.4K 147 90
By DreamXJournal

Vanessa's POV

"Leo slow do- woaaahhhh this is your house? Scoreeee." I said with a jaw drop as Leo ran through the living room.

"Where are the robots!? We ran all the way here. And I wasn't even being chased!" Leo said with a grin as Tasha gave her son a nervous smile.

"Leo... the robots are gone." Tasha said as Me. Davenport handed us glasses of water. "We just dropped them off at the recycling center." She finished as Leo and I did a spit-take. Water dripped from my mouth as I gasped, almost choking.

"You WHAT?!" We yelled in unison as Mr. Davenport held back a grin.

"Yep. They're being melted down as we speak. Don't tell anybody. They're probably toxic." He giggled as I shook my head, the thought of my three new friends being crushed flashing through my mind like a disco party.

"No! We have to go get them! They're not robots they're real!" Leo said as I nodded in agreement almost shattering my cup as I slammed it down.

"Okay can we not spill anymore water?" Mr. Davenport asked as he wiped down the mess.

"You have to believe us, Mr. Davenport! It's really Adam, Bree and Chase!" I said, grabbing his arms and pulling him close. "Do you really want the thought of knowing you killed your children stuck in your conscious forever?" I asked in a deep, menacing voice as he looked over at his wife.

"She's scary." He whispered as the two others in the room nodded in agreement.

"Come on there isn't much time!" Leo said as Tasha placed her hand on Leo's shoulder.

"Leo... stop." She said as Mr. Davenport walked over.

"Leo, when I was your age, I had to say goodbye to a lot of my friends. There was Lava Man and Stretch Legstrong and Jo Jo Biggs and all of his friends in the space cantina..." He spoke as Leo and I frowned.

"Those are action figures." We said in unison as Davenport choked up.

"More like fully poseable pieces of my heart." He cried as Leo shook his head.

"You guys really don't believe us?" Leo asked as Tasha gave him a remorseful look.

"I'm sorry Leo. But your friends are gone." Tasha said as Leo brushed his mom off, taking me to a secret elevator and down to the lab.

"I can't believe they are going to let Adam, Bree and Chase die in a recycling facility! And it's all my fault!" Leo said as I stayed silent, trying to come up with a plan. "Well don't disagree with me!" He continued as I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I just wish we could do- WAIT WE CAN!" I yelled as I took his shoulders and shook him as I spoke. "How fast can you run?"

"It depends on what's chasing me." Leo admitted as I sighed.

"We need to get to the recycling center and save Adam Bree and Chase before it's too late!" I said as Leo's eyes lit up with excitement.

"You're right! Eddy!" Leo said and ran over to a block in the wall. A white screen appeared followed by an emoticon in the shape of an E.

"Woah! You have a virtual home-security system?! Awesome!" I said as Eddy spoke up.

"Quiet down, cupcake! I don't want the praise of a 12 year old girl!" Eddy said as I reared back in shock.

"I'm 15!" I defended as Eddy rolled his eyes. I did not even know he could do that. But I did also just find out he existed a minute ago.

"Eddy, if my mom asks where we are, tell her we are at the recycling facility. This a life and death situation and we cannot wait any longer!" Leo said as he dragged me out of the lab.

My heart flew up into my throat as I landed on cold metal, groaning in pain as I blinked several times to adjust to the lighting.

"Vanessa? Leo?!" I heard Adam call out as the two of us stood up.

"No. It's mermaid man and barnacle boy! Get us outta here!" Leo yelled as the door behind them opened, revealing Tasha and Mr. Davenport.

I saw Adam pretend to be a robot again before a gust of wind blew behind me. I let out a loud scream and ran to the back wall, which only began to start moving forward.

"HELP. US." I yelled as Mr. Davenport went to leave, only for Bree to stop them.

And then I saw them run out the door.

"WOW! My heroes!" I deadpanned as Leo yelled again.

"Is now really the time for your sarcasm?!" He asked as I groaned.

"Oh you know I use it as a way to hide my fear! Sarcasm is my only defense!" I quoted as Leo stopped to point at me.

"Oh don't you go quoting your comfort characters while we are about to DIE." He said while I rolled my eyes

Just then, I heard someone yell, looked up, and got knocked down by Chase.

"OW?" I yelled as he muttered an apology. "Gee thanks for the help." I lied as the three bionics brushed themselves off.

"Ahh it never gets old." Adam grinned as I rolled my eyes. Yelling and jumping into Chase's arms as I got blasted with air. The two of us stared at one another for a moment before he let me down, to which I cleared my throat.

"Okay, Leo and Ness, hold on to Adam. We're gonna surround you and then we'll all go through it together, okay? Three, two—" before Chase could finish Leo cut him off.

"Hey what's that?" He asked no one in particular and walked over to a red button, smacking it as the machines slowly went to a stop. I turned to Chase, raising a brow as he sucked in a breath.

"That would be the off button." He said with his hands on his hips.

"Yeahhhh." Adam laughed as we all looked at him. "What you guys didn't see that?" He asked as I smacked his arm.

"Oh thank heavens! You all made it home safe and sound and pth!" Eddy said as he blew a raspberry. I stomped my foot, pointing at jinx

"Y'know, I really don't like him." I admitted as Bree chuckled and sighed.

"It's okay. None of us do." She said as Adam laughed.

"I don't know what you kids were thinking pulling a stunt like that. You could've seriously hurt yourselves." Mr. Davenport said while I plopped down next to Chase. I noticed him tense up slightly out of the corner of my eye, a smirk slowly forming on my face.

"Yeah, but you gotta admit, my robot accent was dead on." Adam spoke in a robot voice as I rolled my eyes.

"Please. Yours will never be as good as mine." I challenged, imitating a robot perfectly as Mr. Davenport's eyes widened.

"Are you sure you didn't make a robot of her?" Bree said with a smile as Mr. Davenport shook his head.

"And, Leo, why didn't you tell us that Adam, Bree and Chase were still here?" Tasha asked as Leo sighed.

"Because I was trying to protect my friends. And I'm still gonna protect my friends. That's right. You wanna send them away, you have to go through me first. It's go time, little man. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. There's a lot of fight in this little doggie. Come on! Uh-huh!" Leo argued, jumping around Mr. Davenport while rolling his fists.

"Leo, calm down. They're not going anywhere." His step-father said, grabbing Leo's shoulders to stop him from moving.

"Oh don't you— wait what?" Leo asked with a confused look as Chase and I shared and excited one.

"Watching you guys risk your lives for each other made me realize something. Maybe I've been focusing too much on training the super human side of you, and I forgot all about the human part."Davenport admitted as We all exchanged looks of excitement.

"Aww... I don't get it." Adam said as I gave him a weird look.

"You're teenagers. And bionic or not, you deserve to experience teenager things. Like school and classes and cell phones." Davenport suggested as Bree shot up.

"YAY! A cell phone! I'm loving the dream! Woo!" She exclaimed, pumping a fist out as I sighed.

"Yeah I'll be honest, phones are lame." I told her as she pouted and sat down.

"And besides, you're not getting a cell phone. But what I can give you is another chance. Maybe there's a way that you can live here, go to school, and go on missions." Mr. Davenport said as Chase beamed.

"Are you serious?" He asked as they all looked at their father.

"So they can stay?" Leo and I asked in unison as Mr. Davenport turned Leo to face his siblings, all of whom had stood up with me.

"On one condition." He said as they all nodded, eager to listen. "No one can ever find out about your abilities. And you have to control your emotions so you don't glitch." He said as we all nodded.

"It's a great thing I'm amazing at keeping secrets." I said with a grin.

"Alright then... welcome home." Mr. Davenport smiled as the five of us teenagers brought ourselves into a hug.

"Whoo hoo! Yeah!" Adam cheered before he began blasting the ceilings i the plasma grenades. I felt a pair of arms grab me and drag me down to the floor, Chase standing over me as a chunk of ceiling hit him.

"...whoops?" Adam said with an innocent smile as everyone sat up.

"He has plasma grenades? My life just got a whole lot better." Leo stated as I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

I shoved my face full of popcorn as we all laughed at the screen, currently displaying Tasha showing a robot Mr. Davenport her new throw pillows.

"This robot may be my greatest invention ever." Davenport praised as I handed him some popcorn. "Oo thank you!"

"Y'know mr. Davenport, I thought our robots malfunctioned when they got to Facility X? Don't you think that-" on cue, we all turned our heads to see Robot Davenport malfunction as Tasha kissed it.

"DONALD!" She yelled as we all "oooed" and watched Mr. Davenport run off.

"Busted!" We mused as I stole Mr. Davenport's chair.

"I could definitely get used to this. But I do have to get home. It's late. I'll see you all tomorrow!" I said and stood up, handing Leo the popcorn.

"Wait, you're leaving? I thought you were staying over?" Bree said as I shrugged.

"Sorry, Bree. Someone's gotta take care of the house." I replied as Leo frowned.

"You're parents are still on that business trip?" He asked as I nodded.

"Apparently they won't come back for another month. That's why I'm always here really late." I admitted as Chase walked over.

"So then stay the night! I'm sure Mr. Davenport will let you stay in one of our... 13 guest bedrooms." He offered as I shook my head.

"Can't do that. This month is always the worst for Mission Creek home invasions. Last year, I beat a guy with a large stick I found on my way home after trying to get through the doggie door." I exclaimed with a grin as Leo looked at me with a sad expression.

"Sorry Leo... maybe next week?" I said with a smile and waved everyone goodbye.

I did feel bad for leaving them so late. It may have been better if I stayed over, but it was also a school night and I didn't have any clothes.

I unlocked my front door and looked around carefully before heading upstairs. My house always scared me at night, and I didn't trust this neighborhood at all. Despite my parents always having the money to go in super long trips for their job, they just couldn't buy a good enough house because they were always gone.

"What's the point of not having a nice home when we are barely ever there?" My mom would say whenever I asked why we lived in a shit-house.

"Because I'm always here?" Would be my reply all the time.

I guess some of us just can't have the best of the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
2.4K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
3.7K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
4.5K 227 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...