The Sweetest Seduction- Natas...

Per ejsstories

One shots Reader x Natasha Reader x Wanda and Reader x Wanda x Natasha open for requests :) i'm trying to m... Més

starting from scratch
we shouldn't - Natasha x reader (Bella)
Five years apart Wanda x Reader
You love her Wanda x reader x Natasha
Steakout Natasha x Reader
Complicated love Natasha x Reader
playlist
Getting over the ex Natasha x Reader
After Natasha Reader x Wanda
More than an Assistant Reader x Natasha
A night to remember Natasha x Wanda x Reader
She's your boss Natasha x Reader
You belong to them Natasha x Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven Wanda x Natasha x Reader
requests are open
Break the tension Wanda x Reader x Natasha
I want you so bad Natasha Romanoff
Emotions Natasha x Reader
Note
Pancakes Wanda x Reader
Professor Maximoff Wanda x Reader
Caught Natasha x Wanda
Professor part 2 Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven pt 2. Natasha X Wanda X Reader
Upcoming chapters
Professor pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 1. Natasha X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 2. Natasha X Reader
Professor Pt 5. Wanda X Reader
The Gala pt 1. Natalia X Reader
professor Romanoff Pt. 3 Natasha X Reader
Professor 2- The affair Wanda x Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair New Book
Uploads
New book alert
Mind Games Wanda X Natasha
60 days with professor romanoff
Detention Wanda x Reader
Kiss Me Wanda x Reader
NEW BOOK
Dark Side Natasha X Reader
Movement- Natasha x Wanda
Fucking High- Natasha X Reader
Control Wanda x Natasha
Suffocate and Suffer Natasha x Reader

Professor 2- The Affair pt 2. Wanda X Reader

6.4K 196 71
Per ejsstories

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YA'LL.

Part 2

Y/n POV

After the night I drove her home, I can't stop thinking about her, patiently waiting for the next time I get to see her, the thought of her touch exciting me beyond rational reason.

Its safe to say despite the work we did together I didn't study for my exam, though I do believe I did better than last time, I know it's not by much. I still failed miserably to complete the last few questions.

It's Wednesday and I'm listening to her lecture, my eyes never leaving her body as she teaches. "Those who chose to retake their exam can collect their grades now." She says concluding the lecture.

Five of us walk to the front while the rest of the class leaves, one by one she brings us up to her desk to give us the scores. I wait patiently at the back of the line, anxious to see the score, I know I did better, but I know I didn't do much better.

Its my turn as she hands me the paper upside-down, I start to walk away before I turn it over. I see the grade just before I reach the door. "Professor Maximoff I think my grades wrong." I immediately head back to her desk.

"It's correct, you should be proud of yourself." She smiles. "You gave me a 95 but I didn't even answer the last few questions." I turn the pages to show her but to my surprise the last questions were in fact answered. I know I didn't fill them out which only means she did.

"You didn't have to do that." I sigh. "I didn't, I know but after the sate of me you had to deal with on Friday you deserved some leeway." I bite my lip as I smile, looking down at the ground then back up to her.

"Friday was nothing, you weren't a state, it was just a bad day, and I was more than happy to help." She giggles sweetly. "Goodbye y/n." her voice saying my name in a sing-song manner.

"I'll see you Friday Ms. Maximoff." I wave as I head out the room happy and content with my score, even if it was fake, it was the best one I've ever had. I feel myself practically skipping through the halls on the newfound joy I had discovered I felt around my professor.

I head to my next lecture, the final one of the day, in a total daze thinking about her smile. Which reminded me that she didn't have a car so after my lecture I head back to her little office to check if she needs a lift.

I peer through the glass to see her usual smile faltered into a frown similar to the one displayed when I found her crying by her car. I knock on the door her hand gestures for me to come in, I walk in making sure to close the door behind me.

"Every time I see you, you're crying, I'm starting to get the feeling it's me that's the issue here." She laughs drying her tears. "Yeah, you're the reason my marriage is falling to pieces and my key broke," her soft voice laced with sarcasm "You might be the only reason I smile." I make her smile.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure you had a ride home."

"I got my car sorted I should be good but thank for the ride and the food and thank you for the offer." I nod at her.

"Did you need anymore help with the work we've been going over? I have some free time now if you'd like me to go over it."

"Please." I take a seat and take out my books, she helps me study for a while but quickly our conversation becomes very off topic, so we ended our session. I walked her to her car, it was dark outside, the wind was cold, but I felt warm in her presence.

"You know I was really pleasantly surprised by the fries and milkshake combo."

"See, I told you, you should listen to me I have great tastebuds I know what's good and what's bad."

"Oh, you do, do you." she mocks.

Wanda's POV

My back is leaning against the cars back door as I tease y/n about her weird little food combos.

She licks her lips a little before getting unbearably close to me, the heat of her breath forcing blood to rush to my cheeks. I gasp as she pushes me flush against the door, taking my lips between hers. Our tongues dancing together before she pulls away.

"See now that tastes good." She mocks me.

I push off the door, reaching behind me to open it, once the doors open, I grab her shirt pulling her back onto me as I fall to the seat of my car. We resituate ourselves so that she's straddling my lap, the door shut, the blacked-out windows and condensation blurring the view of us from the outside.

I slide my hands down her waist gipping her hips before moving lower, my hands now inside the band of her leggings. Her hips grind against my hand, as she moans against my lips. Her eyes hooded as she takes in the moment.

Increasing her momentum relishing in her high. I help her ride it out, making sure not to move my hand. This is the contact I've been craving, this is the closeness I've needed it for so long and now I have it.

I look at my watch seeing it was only 5:30pm, Serena won't be home for hours.

"you're coming with me." I whisper into her ear, earning a groan, I bite at the flesh earning yet another groan.

"Oh, you like that." I tease, biting down again.

--

I take her back to my house, stripping her of her clothes almost instantly. She pulls my clothes off discarding them on the floor aimlessly. I guide her to the living room between kisses, letting her take a little control, allowing myself to finally relax.

Bless her, she's incredible but I'm not sure she shares the same expertise and skills I do. I sit at the edge of the sofa, her arms pulling me closer to the edge as she drops down. Her tongue swirling over my clit. She hesitates hearing now words of encouragement.

"Keep going, start slow, move your tongue up and down." I tell her, she does as instructed. I gather her hair in my hand pulling it out of her face. I gasp as my pleasure starts to build up gradually.

"Okay good girl, now a l-little fast- faster." I moan as she instantly understands my orders, executing it perfectly.

"O-okay now use your hand, t-two fingers." I stammer out between moans. Her fingers curl against my g-spot. I've not felt this good in a long time. "There right there." I tell her, her pace quickens, as does my breath as my stomach clenches in utter euphoria.

She smirks as me from between my legs as I catch my breath, clearly proud of her work. "Up here, get up here." She does as she is told.

I position us so our legs are intertwined. "Now again, start slowly, rock your hips with me." She bites her lip nodding.

As the pace increases our skin slapping against each other, her nails claw into my back, my mouth rests in the crook of her neck, kissing and biting on it.

Our bodies quiver underneath one another as we bask in the paradise pulsating through our veins.

we collapse down on the sofa, wrapped in each other's arms as we catch our breath. I play with her hair allowing her to closer her eyes for a little while, stupidly grinding myself the same luxury.

My phone starts ringing, waking the both of us up. I answer the call groggily "Hello."

"I'll be home in 15 just heading to the shop do you want anything."

"Shit." I whisper pulling the phone away from myself to avoid Serena hearing anything. "You need to get dresses like now." I tell y/n.

"Erm no I should good thank you." I tell Serena.

"Is everything okay, you sound a little funny."

"I'm fine just fell asleep that's all." I explain.

"Oh," her voice trails to silence before picking up again "I'm sorry." She says quietly.

"It's fine I'll talk to you once you are home." I hang up the phone.

We both dress quickly making sure to leave no trace of our antics for Serena to see. I'm human and I do have emotions and I feel awful for what I've done but I can't help but lean in for once last kiss before y/n leaves.

"y/n, how are you getting home, your cars still at..." she cuts me off "I'm going to walk to end of the road ill get an Uber home and ill get an Uber tomorrow and drive home then." I smile and nod, I feel awful for leaving her like this after she went out of her way to drive me home.

"I may be failing most of my classes, but I am smart." She shouts from down the road. "Shut it." I laugh at her.

"Goodbye Ms. Maximoff." She waves her figure fading into the dark as she walks down the street.

PART 3???

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

269K 6.1K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...
317K 7.3K 118
⚠️ spicy ⚠️ Y/n, Wanda and Natasha accidentally fall in love with each other. But who will they all choose to stay with? What will happen in the f...
802K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
441K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...