The Sweetest Seduction- Natas...

By ejsstories

One shots Reader x Natasha Reader x Wanda and Reader x Wanda x Natasha open for requests :) i'm trying to m... More

starting from scratch
we shouldn't - Natasha x reader (Bella)
Five years apart Wanda x Reader
You love her Wanda x reader x Natasha
Steakout Natasha x Reader
Complicated love Natasha x Reader
playlist
Getting over the ex Natasha x Reader
After Natasha Reader x Wanda
More than an Assistant Reader x Natasha
A night to remember Natasha x Wanda x Reader
She's your boss Natasha x Reader
You belong to them Natasha x Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven Wanda x Natasha x Reader
requests are open
Break the tension Wanda x Reader x Natasha
I want you so bad Natasha Romanoff
Emotions Natasha x Reader
Note
Pancakes Wanda x Reader
Professor Maximoff Wanda x Reader
Caught Natasha x Wanda
Professor part 2 Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven pt 2. Natasha X Wanda X Reader
Upcoming chapters
Professor pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 1. Natasha X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 2. Natasha X Reader
Professor Pt 5. Wanda X Reader
The Gala pt 1. Natalia X Reader
professor Romanoff Pt. 3 Natasha X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 2. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair New Book
Uploads
New book alert
Mind Games Wanda X Natasha
60 days with professor romanoff
Detention Wanda x Reader
Kiss Me Wanda x Reader
NEW BOOK
Dark Side Natasha X Reader
Movement- Natasha x Wanda
Fucking High- Natasha X Reader
Control Wanda x Natasha
Suffocate and Suffer Natasha x Reader

Professor 2- The affair Wanda x Reader

10.4K 174 80
By ejsstories

This story is another professor Maximoff story, it does not continue from my last this will hopefully be a series with multiple parts if you enjoy it. 

Hello and welcome to professor 2- the affair. Wanda x Reader

Wanda's POV

"Serena!" I shout as I walk through the front door but with no response I shout again "Serena!" once again there's no response. I'm getting tired of this, I come home most days to an empty house, my wife nowhere to be seen.

It's sad, you know we have such a big dining table and yet I sit here most nights eating alone, a king-sized bed that almost always empty. We've been married for three years, I moved to New York for her, I found myself a job at a university.

I made compromise after compromise so she could take the CEO job she was offered and yet she doesn't seem to give me anything. I enjoy the little time we do have together but things have started to feel different.

A large dark oakwood furnished house, with expensive modern décor creates such a warm inviting atmosphere it's a shame its cold and empty most of the time.

I sit in the living room finishing a bottle of wine when I hear her call my name "Wanda, babe I'm home." It's 11pm where the hell has, she been. "Babe?" she calls out again.

"In the living room." I shout back. She runs over to me, a huge smile on her face as she hugs me, I don't reciprocate the affection. "What's up?" she questions, her voice laced with concern.

"I'm going to bed." I state blankly, shaking from her arms. "Common what's up?" she questions again.

"Your never here I'm tired of this and I'm sick of eating alone I hate it here." I shout frustration heavy in my tone. She shakes her head to say 'no' rolling her eyes.

"Wanda I'm sick of this argument we go over and over this all the time, it's my job there's nothing I can do... I love my job you know this."

I scoff getting ready to lose my shit "It's always fucking late Serena, because you're NEVER here and I know you love your job, so do I but I'm starting to think you love that job more than me."

"Oh, common don't be fucking ridiculous you know that's not true." I roll my eyes at her.

"So go on a date with me tomorrow, it's a Friday, let's do date night like we used to."

She pulls out her phone "Let me check my calendar," I shake my head at her again "I have a meeting with Mr. Davies at 7 they usually run for longer than necessary, but I could probably do 9ish."

"Serena no, I don't want to be a part of your fucking calendar as a little reminder you have a fucking wife. I don't want to be pencilled into your schedule." Frustration clear in my voice as tears attempt to fall down my cheek.

"I can't win with you, I fit you and you're mad, I don't fit you in and your mad." She scoffs.

"Don't you get it I don't want to 'fit in' I should come first." She throws her arms out as if to say 'what?' I grab my phone and walk off.

"I'm going to bed; you can stay down here." I tell her with my back to her, I can hear the hurt as sobs leave her mouth. I know she doesn't want to hurt me but this, us, me and her, we're not working.

--

I wake up in the morning to once again an empty bed, reminding me of the argument from the night before. I look in the mirror to see my eyes dark and red from the lack of sleep and crying, I have no choice but to get ready and cover my face before I teach my lecture.

I paint my face with makeup presenting a canvas I like everyone to see, the woman with the picture-perfect wife, good job, happy life. If only people knew just how wrong that image was.

--

Y/n POV

"Good afternoon everyone if you've not checked your exam scores yet they're attached in the email I sent on Wednesday, you've got 5 minutes to have a look now. Anyone who's not happy with their scores can stay after class." I groan looking at the 75% score on the screen in front of me.

I'm barely scarping by my grades are less than mediocre and definitely need some improvement. I stay after class to talk to Ms. Maximoff while the rest of my class leave, clearly very happy with their scores.

"Is everything okay y/n?" she asks as I approach her, she's so intimidating, not because she scary but because she's so perfect its embarrassing having to tell her I need extra help. I bet she never needed extra help.

"My grade, is there any way I can improve it?" I ask her, "remind me of your grade."

"75." I mutter out and there it is the expression on her face I dreaded, the 'oh you're the one who failed' look. "y/n you just need to study more, and your grades will improve, there will be a retake exam on Monday, you can try again." I nod.

"Please keep in mind retake exams are final, this means should you score lower than 75 your grade will be changed at that grade will be final. The questions will be different so make sure you study."

I start to panic "Oh god this is so embarrassing, I just don't get it like at all, like nothing you said in our last lecture went in... please could you help me." I practically beg her.

Last lecture my mind had been elsewhere in between worrying about my own problems and staring at her perfect form I had completely spaced.

"The content I taught wasn't that difficult," she looks at the clock which reads 17:00 "I guess I have a few hours to spear." She tells me and I sigh in relief.

"Thank you, I know you'd much rather be at home than here but you've no idea how grateful I am." She scoffs and then smiles.

--

"Thank you." I thank her quietly before grabbing my things together, hearing her phone ring I choose to leave even without a response.

As I walk out the door, I realise I have left my phone inside, so I turn back around walking back inside quietly, not wanting to disrupt her phone call.

"Serena what do you mean you won't be home till ten? Last night you said you'd be done around nine this is getting ridiculous." I hear her shout down the phone as her eyes well with tears.

She hangs up the phone and I walk in further to the room. "Are you okay?" I ask her, grabbing my phone. "Shit, I thought you'd left I'm sorry." My voice clearly startling her.

"Sorry I left my phone, are you okay?" she nods and smiles as she wipes the tears from her eyes. "I don't mean to pry but you don't seem okay." I tell her.

She gulps, both of her hands rest on her desk as she bows her head inhaling sharply. With no response brush my hand over hers, she lifts her head "I'll be fine y/n, you should go." I nod and leave even though part of my body is begging me to stay and make sure she's okay.

I head to library in the building to finish up my work for an hour, making sure to go over everything Ms. Maximoff taught me today.

Once I'm done, I leave, heading to the parking lot where I see her crying banging her fists against a car door. I run over to her putting my hand on her shoulder "What's wrong?" I ask her innocently.

Again, she wipes her tears and similes at me, on hiding her emotions behind her soft smile. "It's been a long day and my keys jammed in the door." She groans.

She wiggles the jammed key once more, hearing a snap I look down to see half her key her hand and the other half still stuck in her car. This woman's, having one hell of a day.

"Do you need a ride?" I ask her.

"I'll call someone." She tells me but I can't help but protest, its dark and late and I hate the idea of leaving her alone.

"Its late, its dark, it's dangerous I'm not leaving you here so ill either wait for them to get her or you can come with me, and I'll give you a ride."

"I'll call someone." She pulls out her phone, I see the contact light up as 'serena', the woman she was shouting at earlier.

The phone rings but nobody picks up, she dials again but to no avail she gives in "Does that offer still stand?" she sighs.

I nod "Always."

--

She tells me her address, on the way to her house I see a Mc Donald's "Have you eaten?" I question, she looks at me, leaning back in the seat she says "no."

"Well, I'm going to go through the drive through do you want anything?" she sighs "No, I'm okay." I pull up to the order station completely ignoring what she said, "can I get two large six-piece chicken nugget meals both with fry's and vanilla milkshakes."

"I said I wasn't hungry." I shake my head at her "I didn't ask if you were hungry, I asked if you had eaten, you haven't. Now I gave you a chance to pick a meal and you didn't, so you're stuck with this." I giggle.

She sighs as I pull up to window to pay and then up to the collection point. I pull into a parking space she passes me my food. "You know this is my favourite, I haven't had it in ages though." I smile at her as she starts to eat.

And for the first time all evening I think I see a genuine smile on her lips, I turn up the music singing along with her like two drunk teenagers, bursting out laughing as the song ends.

I dip my fries into my milkshake then eat them "Ew you're so gross, tell me you didn't just dip them in your milkshake." I nod with a grin from ear to ear "don't knock it till you try it."

I dip another into my milkshake passing it to her, she bites the fry her eyebrows rising pleasantly surprised at the taste.

"you've got milkshake on your lip." I laugh at her; she swirls her tongue over her lips failing miserably to remove the liquid. I point to my face to demonstrate where the mark is but once again, she fails.

I lean over, using my thumb to clean her lip, feeling the delicately soft flesh graze against my skin. My stomach tightens as I back away, instantly aware of a sensation burning deep within me that I knew I shouldn't have.

And yet despite everything my eyes fall from hers to her lips our faces move closer our lips finally touching, but barely.

Her phone rings, immediately breaking the tension as she looks to see who's calling her. I once again see the name Serena; she ignores the call but our previous 'teenage romance movie moment' never returns as I drive her home in silence.

part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668 6 9
oneshots with our favorite girls (these are all oneshots that I've previously posted on tumblr)
220K 6.6K 50
'𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌.' '𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
137K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
268K 6.1K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...