Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

De blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... Mais

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 14

189 11 3
De blazingsuns

Chapter 14

Within 5 minutes, Kaizo's spaceship has arrived at Tok Aba's shop then took the gang in. Lia and Leizel were already in their battle outfit. The two power spheres, Ochobot and Sonobot, joined them as well. After that, it departed to TAPOPS station.

Everyone was seated in their seats as the ship left Earth. Lia was staring at the window; she couldn't believe that she was currently in outer space.

"It's your first time, isn't it?" Kaizo all of a sudden spoke to Lia which startled her. "Yeah, I'm kind of nervous. I have a fear in flying in airplanes actually." She scratches her nape in awkwardness.

"Don't worry, you're safe here. And I certainly hope you won't vomit in my ship." Everyone else, including Lia, erupted in laughter.

Kaizo accelerated the speed of his ship, then the next thing that they knew, they have arrived at the newly built spaceship of TAPOPS. The exterior design is as big as the previous one, but it is bigger.

The whole gang were in awe. "This is the new station?" Yaya asked, as she got off her seat and went to the window. The other girls followed her and observed the view from the inside.

"Woah! I really hope that our rooms here will be better than the ones we have on Earth." Gopal exclaimed. Kaizo sighed, "Worry about commander and admiral first. We have a long way to go."

The spaceship was parked in a parking area, which was inside the station. Everyone hopped off the ship and went inside the station. It was a good thing Kaizo has an access to one of its secret entrances.

Inside the station was dark and quiet. The lights were dimmed, and the area was a mess.

"It seems that they already attacked this place." Boboiboy stated. "Do you have an idea on who could be responsible for this?" Leizel asked Kaizo. "I don't know, but the enemy looks strong. Even the communication lines were cut off." He sighed.

"We have to find them first. Lia, can you use your power to locate them?" Yaya asked. Lia nodded, "Right on it." Then she concentrates on her power by closing her eyes, she slowly lifts her arms, as she releases soundwaves.

The soundwaves travelled all the way to a room. However, when it contacts a telekinetic field, it caused an explosion which shocked Lia. "Aaah!" Her concentration was disrupted, as she fell on her knees, hands on her head.

"Hey, hey." Boboiboy rushed to Lia and helped her up. Fang has his eyes widened up, "What just happened?"

"I couldn't locate them. I think something blocked my soundwaves which caused the disruption." Lia replied as she was rubbing her ears. "Be careful with your echolocation; there are still limitations when you do that." Sonobot remarked.

Kaizo nodded, agreeing with Sonobot. "We have to split into groups. We don't know who are we fighting, but our objective here is to find commander and admiral." Then he started assigning the ones who will go together. The power spheres will go with Kaizo for extra safety.

"Pang, Boboiboy, and Gopal. Yaya and Ying. Leizel and Lia." Kaizo announced. "We'll keep in touch using the watches. Be careful out there." The power spheres went to their respective owners - Boboiboy and Lia, to wish them a good luck before they all separated.

The room where Lia's soundwaves reached was the TAPOPS' jail station. There was a telekinetic forcefield that was all over the place which explains why the soundwaves were blocked. KokoCi and Tarung were on one cell, both of them were passed out. There was also an energy ring that was binding the two of them.

The big screen was on, displaying team Boboiboy who were split into groups. Someone was monitoring them. An evil chuckle was heard, "Seems like they're ready to face something wicked." The person holds red energy in their hands.

Back to team Boboiboy, they walked across the corridors. The boys were doing fine, however Gopal was a bit frightened since it's a bit dark everywhere. Y&Y were checking on every room they encounter, to see if there are signs of the commander and admiral. The Filipina girls were heading to a place, which Leizel was leading them.

"You said that your soundwaves must have reached a room that's far from here?" Leizel asked. "Yeah, I don't know what kind of room. But I know it went that far." Lia replied. "I think I know where that room is." Lia started to walk faster as she follows Leizel's lead.

Meanwhile, Yaya and Ying still haven't gotten a sight of the commander and admiral. They both sighed in frustration as they stopped by the cafeteria. "Where else could they be? We almost looked into every room." Yaya said, pinching the bridge of her nose as she sat down.

Ying was about to reply, but she was cut off by a sound. "What was that?" She turned around, however there was nothing. Yaya heard the same sound, she stood up. All of a sudden, a group of robots rose from the ground, they had a red aura around them which made them pass through the floor.

They both gasped. Yaya was about to attack but Ying just pulled her out at the cafeteria and ran for their lives. As they were running across the hall, another pack of robots rose from the ground. The two turned around and saw another pack of robots.

The two looked at each other, then they sprang into action. The robots simultaneously let out laser beams which Ying stopped using her powers; not only that but also her whole environment has stopped. Yaya quickly took Ying away, and placed some of the robots that were in their place earlier. Once the countdown was over, the released laser beams attacked the robots that were standing on that place.

"That was a great idea!" Ying remarked, making Yaya grin.

Since there were still more robots, both of them decided to attack on their own. More laser beams were being released as Ying was now running to them. She kept on swerving to the left and right to avoid the lasers. As she was almost near, she gave a high jump and somersault to be able to kick those robots away.

For Yaya, she used her gravity power to capture all the robots. She projected a pink sphere that magnetically grabs more robots. Once it was done, "Ying!" Yaya propels the sphere towards her. Ying sped up to the thrown robots and kicks her way to it, creating a blast.

The dust was cleared off, broken parts of the robots was on the floor.

"We did great! Yay!" Yaya rejoiced, giving Ying a high five.

But it wasn't long until more robots were summoned, alarming the two. "Aiya! Not again!" Ying whined. Yaya growled, "Don't worry! We'll put a stop to this!"

All of a sudden, someone appeared behind the two of them. But that person was so swift that even Yaya and Ying didn't notice that there was someone behind them. The hands emit a red glow as it wiggles its fingers, releasing a mist-like form that floats into the head of Ying, in the form of neurons. Then the person disappears.

Ying suddenly froze which surprised Yaya. "Ying? Hey are you okay?" Yaya shook her, and called her name numerous times, but she didn't move an inch. As for Ying, she doesn't know why she wasn't moving. It's like she was caught in a trance.

She started having hallucinations, which frightened her. She saw scary things, including her family and friends, that are now dead. She lets out a scream, thinking that the scene is real. "No! How did this happen?! NOOOOO!"

"Ying! Snap out of it!" Yaya intensely shook her.

The robots charged at them which alarmed Yaya.

As for the boys, they were already fighting the robots with their powers. Boboiboy has already split into three- Lightning, Light, and Leaf. Lightning kept attacking the robots with his lightning blade, slashing them as he travels quickly. "Take this! Lightning Blade!"

"Light Shot!" Light concentrates the light element to his fingers; the he continuously releases beams of light to destroy the robots. "Stunning Leaf Shuriken!" Leaf summons leaf-like shurikens then throws it at the robots, immobilizing them. "Now Fang!"

"Shadow Finger Prick!" Fang releases streams of his shadow that attacked the stunned robots by crashing onto them, destroying them. The rest of the robots were handled by Gopal, who shoots green bolts, turning them into food.

"Can you do something else instead of that?!" Fang yelled over to him, seeing that there were more robots coming. Gopal groaned, "Okay fine! Diamond Transformation!" His whole body turned into diamond.

"That's more like it!" Fang used his shadow power by creating whips that grabbed Gopal, "You might vomit after this, so sorry in advance!" He used Gopal's diamond body to smash the rest of the robots. Since diamond was the hardest mineral, it was strong enough to destroy the robots.

Leizel and Lia were heading to the TAPOPS jail area, since that's the farthest place from them. Also, it's a jail area and it must be far from the ones residing in the space station. "I'm worried about the others. They haven't communicated yet." Lia said.

"Me too, but I'm sure they're okay." Leizel replied.

"I don't think so." A voice suddenly replied, startling them. Lia senses a presence behind them, thanks to her soundwaves. She turned around and saw someone from afar. Leizel did the same then gasp. "Hey you! Show yourself!"

The person walked forward to reveal itself. Leizel widened up her eyes, it was the hunter they encountered months ago. "Is that Aisha?" Lia asked.

"Ugh! It's you again!" Leizel replied, still glaring at the hunter as she clenched her fist. "What do you want now? Where's commander and admiral?" Lia yelled. Aisha laughed, "Relax ladies, they're fine. You guys should be worrying about yourself." Then her hands started glowing red, she started blasting energy bolts to them.

Leizel was able to project an energy dome around her and Lia, shielding them from the bolts. However, the bolts were too strong that once it contacted the dome, an explosion happened. The explosion was strong enough to stumble down the two.

Lia's hands started glowing purple, she immediately punches the ground, releasing the soundwaves that travel towards their opponent. She stands up then moves her arms, "Sonic Vortex!" Soundwaves were released, creating a vortex that made her go spinning around while making her vulnerable, because of the deafening soundwaves.

Aisha let out a cry as she was already in pain, she couldn't even move as the soundwaves whirls her. "Leizel!" Lia called. Leizel got the message as she channels her energy, "Energy Blast!" Once she released a white energy bolt, it blows up the vortex once there was contact. The hunter was thrown away.

Aisha was able to get up despite the attack, she saw that there was dust everywhere due to the blast. She suddenly saw Leizel heading for her, then she was attacked by combat skills.

Leizel was throwing in some punches and kicks, which the hunter was able to avoid. Looks like the hunter has experience in combat too. Whenever Leizel was about to strike her, the hunter summons a shield, blocking her attacks.

The Filipina girl growled as she swings her leg, trying to attack from the side, however the hunter did a slight back bend to avoid it. She grinned, showing her hand that holds her red energy. The next think that happened, Leizel was blasted away.

"Hey you!" Aisha turned around and saw Lia behind her. Lia lets out a hellish scream of her soundwaves that stunned the hunter. Because of that, she was unable to react, giving Lia the advantage to leap towards her and attack.

"Sonic Punch!" Lia punched the opponent, throwing her away because of the soundwaves that came out of Lia's fist. Aisha was down on the ground, then Lia walked towards her. "Look I don't know who are you but whatever your plan is, it's not going to work."

"Maybe for you." All of a sudden, the hunter used her power to restrain Lia. "Huh? What?" Lia tried to wriggle out, but the red energy that was on her body was too strong to escape from.

Aisha levitated Lia, then she stood up. "You're not the only one who has powers like that, do you know that?" She clenched her other fist resulting that made the energy hurt Lia.

Lia lets out a cry in pain which made the hunter chuckle. She then walked away, bringing Lia with her. They both entered the TAPOPS' jail. Lia was breathing heavily as the energy was still hurting her. Then her eyes went to one of the cells in the jail, she widened up her eyes as she realized it was KokoCi and Tarung.

"What did you do to them?! And what do you want?!" Lia shouted as she was trying to wriggle out of the grasp. "You know, I actually did this to assemble all of you guys here, especially you."

"Me? What's with me? Do you even know me?" Lia asked in confusion. Aisha faced her, "I know you with all my heart." Her nonchalant reply surprised Lia. With all of her heart? What does she mean?

"First you tried to capture AnimalBot then attacked us back then at planet Babar, and now you're doing this? I won't allow that." She was now channeling her energy in her mouth, then she lets out another hellish scream which struck the hunter, resulting the energy grasp to be disabled.

Lia got down, but she stumbled because she still feels the pain in her body due to the energy earlier. The hunter recovered then growled at Lia, "Sheesh! You sure know how to attack! I won't let you get away with this."

"Oh really?" A voice replied.

Lia turned around and saw Boboiboy, Fang, and Leizel who just entered the room. "You know, if you mess with her that means you mess with all of us." Leizel said.

"What is this? You guys against me? I won't have that! Take this!" Aisha projects a red energy blast towards Lia. Lia was unable to react due to the sudden attack, but Fang immediately lets out his shadow power to form a dome around her, protecting her from the blast.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Lightning!" He transformed into his Lightning form, then he summoned a lightning blade. He uses the lightning speed to disappear and reappear behind the hunter, he was able to slash his way through. He did the slashes repeatedly to increase the damage, which was by electrocuting her.

Leizel followed by shooting an energy blast towards the hunter. She was followed by Fang creating a black mass out of shadows. Lia, who was now outside the dome made by Fang, delivered the final piece by releasing sound bolts from her hands.

"Energy Blast!" "Shadow Attack!" "Sound Bolt!"

Their powers attacked Aisha as an explosive force happened. The force was so strong that it blew her away, and broke her mask. As she was still lying down, she realized that her mask was broken in half. She held onto it to prevent it from falling down.

Despite feeling weak, she stood up but she kind of stumbled. "You win this time. But mark my words, I will come back."

She turned around then created a portal.

"Get back here!" Lia angrily yelled as she charged for her. Aisha instantly released an energy beam to prevent Lia from getting to her, then she hopped in the portal and disappeared.

"Lia!" The rest yelled in panic. Lia was able to form a purple shield around her that protected her from the blast. Although the blast was strong that once it contacted the shield, it made her stumble down.

Boboiboy rushed to her, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He helped her stand up. Fang and Leizel followed. Lia nodded, "I'm okay, don't worry. But she escaped again!" Leizel sighed, "Just like what happened before. The portal was the way to escape. I wonder how does she do that."

Boboiboy spotted KokoCi and Tarung in one cell, "We have to let them out."

"And bring them to the MedBay, they look injured."

Later on, team Boboiboy, along with Tarung, KokoCi, Kaizo, and the power spheres were at the MedBay, which is quite bigger than the one on Earth. The higher-ranking men in TAPOPS were already awake. Ying was passed out on a bed; she's now being scanned by Ochobot. "It looks like the hunter used its power to make her hallucinate, which explains the hallucinations and sudden break down she had earlier."

"Will she be okay?" Yaya asked worriedly. "She will. The effect already lessened. It will wear off approximately in a few hours." Ochobot replied. Leizel sighed as she looked at Ying, "Aisha's powers... She has a lot of them. She can project energy blasts, do some mental manipulation on Ying then-"

Fang butts in, "Then she can put those robots to life. The robots that attacked us earlier were in the storage room here in the station. And as far as I can remember, they are not fully functioning which is why they're just at the storage."

"Aisha sure is powerful, and the organization, Orangpina Jahat. We need to gather more information about them because for sure, this won't be the last encounter." Boboiboy spoke up. "We'll continue to do our research on them. For now, you guys should take a rest. This mission was sudden." Kaizo said.

"We'll leave as soon as Ying wakes up." Yaya stated. "We can't just bring her home like this. Aunty Yang will be furious." Everyone else agreed with her. "Let's leave her resting here, you can accompany her Yaya. The others can help us fix up this messed station." KokoCi said.

Everyone else went out of the MedBay, leaving Yaya and Ying. KokoCi, Tarung, and Kaizo head out to a different path, as they will be resting as well. The rest went to the opposite path.

Lia was thinking deeply as she walked with the others. She recalled what Aisha just told her. Then she remembered the message she relayed on Ying.

"Deep down, she's very shallow."

"I know you with all my heart."

What were those supposed to mean? Is it possible that Aisha has been spying on her? And if yes, how?

She felt someone placing a hand on her shoulder, she slightly looked up and saw Boboiboy. Judging by his face, he was concerned for her. "Aisha said she knows me." She announced, making everyone else stop then look at her.

"Aisha told me earlier that she knows me, which is why she keeps on going back for us. I just don't know how and why." Gopal cleared his throat, "Maybe it's because of Sonobot. When Boboiboy had Ochobot, Ejojo, our former enemy, was able to track him and attack all of us."

Lia nodded, then she felt tears on her eyes. "Maybe that's why Aisha keeps on coming back... she wants to take Sonobot from me! I can't let that happen." Tears were slowly falling down. "And maybe she wants to take Ochobot too! This won't happen. I won't allow that."

"Lia.." Sonobot said, flying to her owner. Ochobot flew to her as well. Lia let out a deep sigh, as she held her chest. She tried to control her breathing. Boboiboy was alarmed so he wrapped his arm around her to prevent her from passing out.

"Back then, Ejojo was able to know us because of Adudu. He was intrigued with our powers, especially after knowing about Ochobot. Maybe that goes the same for Aisha." Fang speculated. "That's actually possible. For sure possible enemies can search about us, members of TAPOPS. You know alien technology, very hi-tech. Anything can happen." Gopal remarked.

"Whatever the reason is, we'll make sure she doesn't get near any of the power spheres." Leizel comforted Lia, referring to both Sonobot and Ochobot. "Yeah, and look at us. We're a team, right guys?" Everyone else agreed with Boboiboy.

Lia nodded as she wiped her tears. Then she smiled softly, "Thanks guys."

Then they all walked away, heading to the cafeteria so they can find something they can eat. Once they found something to eat, they all sat together and talk with each other. The conversation went from teasing Boboiboy, making Fang pissed off, and everything else that they could relate on.

Lia was still thinking about the events earlier. She has so much in mind regarding it to the extend she started theorizing on how could Aisha know her. A part of her thinks that maybe it was because of Adudu, although they are now locked up somewhere. But since he wanted to capture Sonobot before, maybe he had informed someone regarding a new power sphere.

Another part of her is thinking about another reason, which is seemingly absurd. However, she will keep this to herself for now.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.7K 846 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...
4.1K 102 16
What will happen when expectation doesn't match with reality? Boboiboy is the creation of Monsta. I do not own the characters. It would be great if y...
32.7K 2.1K 83
A book where I make some of my ideas from my idea book to one shots. ⚠WARNING⚠ -WRONG GRAMMAR -SOME WRONG SPELLINGS -BAD WRITING -ETC. Boboiboy...
2.6K 142 8
Dear BoBoiBoy, I honestly no longer know how to begin all this. The past few hours have been nothing else but a blur and I can only muster this much...