Natasha Romanoff x scarlet jo...

بواسطة floral_escapes78

This is a POV story so if you want a POV just say and I'll try to make it work. This might be my first book i... المزيد

🌿Natasha 🌿
👑Scarlett👑
Im sorry i let you go
Meet me at the water fountain
The interview
The interview part 2
Thank you
🌿 natasha 🌿
Natasha
Scarlett
Natasha
The war
It comes out
Im gay
The nightmares
Nat
Trapped
10 years
Love letters
Part 2 of Nat ( the miscarriage one)
Abuse
2 positives
2025 the year she left
The morgue
Coming out
Deadly kiss
Dinner
A/n
Happy Halloween
A/n
A/n
In love
A/n
Heartbreak
The day the music died
End

A.n

1.3K 17 1
بواسطة floral_escapes78

Hi it's me I just wanted to say how cute it was. I was at my cousins house yesterday because he turns three on Tuesday and we probably won't be able to see him then. We got to see him yesterday first of all it was so cute he had this green dinosaur jumper on. Second when he was opening his presents he put them in a pile he was stacking them up so cute. Thirdly when we got the cake out he was so happy because it was his favourite chocolate cake, he started to sing happy birthday to himself it was adorable. He was playing with a ball and a racket it was so cute then he just started to cry . He was playing with the big tennis ball and was passing it to me.

Happy birthday for tomorrow buddy
Bye
28.06.21
06:15
148 words

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.1K 47 15
This a polyamory story You can you use they/them pronouns or any pronouns and it's sometimes spicy and tw it has sh so yea and i hope you like it...
449K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
41.7K 576 38
just some oneshots because I miss Nat like hell. this is probably gonna be pretty angsty cuz I suck at writing fluff :D as long as the age is not sp...
34.6K 821 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...