Forced || Namjin

By bunnweb

When Jin parents passed away in a car accident, he had to take care of his younger brothers Jungkook and Jimi... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Thank You
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
story update
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine(M)
Forced 2.0
fourty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
Epilogue

eleven

1.8K 67 0
By bunnweb

Namjoon POV
When I heard that Jungkook got shot , I immediately ran and told my parents what have happened and they gasped and allowed me and Yoongi to home before them.

When we both arrived home, We saw the his brothers in the living room with angry faces. I went to asked them where is Taehyung, they told me that Taehyung was in his room with jungkook, I nodded and went in to see Taehyung and Jungkook hugging each other.

After that I went to my room and saw Jin Very Mad.
"ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR BROTHER FAULT THAT MY INNOCENT BROTHER GOT SHOT" He shouted and I replied "Look Calm Down Jungkook is fine.", "I should have went with him and it would be me to get shot not my brother" He Said and kneel down crying. I went and comfort him and told everything is gonna be ok.
After that I called Taehyung and Yoongi to the basement in which we tortured the bastard who shot kookie.

He told us that Taehyung was the target before tae shot him in the head.
I immediately went to comfort Taehyung who crying until he stopped and I told the 2 of them to go to dinning room.

We started eating and I said Yoongi and I will bring the two of you on vacation.
They didn't agree and shakes their heads. That's until jungkook begged them which they finally agreed to go with us.

I told them that we will go tommorow and told them to pack.

In which they did because I told the maids to buy them clothes and see stuff.

After that I went to jin and my room to pack.

______________________________________

Short Chapter Today I will update it in 3 hours or so.

You also prob wondering why I didn't update yesterday it was because I was tired.
I also changed the book name because the old one was too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
359K 10.9K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
105K 5.9K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...