Sleepy Bois Oneshots

By bearinshades

A couple ✨platonic✨ oneshots of our favorite people More

Before we start
The effects of war
Karen
Theif
Vote!!!!
Too much
I'm sorry
Not a oneshot
Escapee
The thoughts of a dying man
Escapee(2)
Family
Prince
I NEARLY PUNCHED MY MOM
Scars
the child that didnt come home
Tommy...
The Eggs effect
Technos indecision
River
Dreams God Complex Nearly Gets Everyone Killed
Underdog
Underdog pt2
Untold
Brothers
Sick of it
Unwanted return
Reckoning Force

Business bay has joined the game

2.7K 157 65
By bearinshades

So this is a bit confusing. The Bay met in 2B2T, now their like family. They are an incredibly powerful group. No body knows that tommy is the boss of the Bay. Tommy follows Wilbur and gets trapped in dsmp, he decides to keep up his loud weak child act until the boys get him out. And they do, very very violently.

Ps Tommy never got his last life taken by Dream, because Dream talked himself out of prison and is a free man. Wilbur is back however.

————————————

Third POV

Business Bay. A powerful group of people renowned for killing fake gods. They have five known members, Wisp (Wisp is a complicated case, yes he did betray them but to be honest Earth SMP was a game to them. They got over it quickly) Bitzle, Lukeorsomething, Timedeo, and their undisclosed boss. They were a family forged in blood from the anarchy server itself, 2b2t.

It was a known fact that you mess with one of "the boys" you will regret your very existence. The only problem? The Boss can't be protected by this reputation. Still they assumed it would be fine to let him do his own thing for a while, so when he went with his brother to another server they thought nothing of it. That is until he messaged them, saying that the admin wouldn't let him leave.

The Boss of Business Bay is Tommyinnit, the traumatized teen on DreamSMP. And he has done a great job acting his part so as a "loud weak child".

But the Bay is coming. They want their boss back, and their not afraid kill.

Dreams time is running out.

———————————————————

Tommy was more excited than he had been his entire time in the Dream SMP. The Bay was coming. Tommy could finally get out of this place and get his revenge on Dream.

Truly, Tommy was incredibly excited to drop the weak act. For now, however, he was playing with Micheal in Tubbo and Ranboos house. Playing with Micheal also doubled as getting away from his revived brother. Ranboo and Tubbo will not let Wilbur inside the house for anything. Tommy had the top half of his suit on under his hoodie, so that he could reveal his place in the Bay in a dramatic fashion.

Micheal giggled and Tommy realized that he had spaced out and had lost a game of uno to a toddler. Maybe we can bring the Tubbo Ranboo and Micheal with us...

Micheal giggled again and victoriously placed the paper crown they had made earlier

Yeah we're definitely doing that

———— Time skip brought to you by writers block———

They had been teleported to hub. Dream had sent a message that we would get new members. Techno, Phil, and Wilbur are in a group, talking about who might be joining. The fiancés were talking about Las Nevadas. Ranboo and Tubbo were discussing weather or not they thought the new guys would be a threat. Tommy was standing relatively close to them, only half listening as he watched the spot where the new members would join.

There was something different in his eyes, something no one in the SMP has seen. It was something more than mischief, yet not quite violent. The smirk on his face was almost indistinguishable, yet it hinted that he knew something no one else did. If you looked close enough, if you were paying enough attention to him, you would see a glint of a blade hidden in his sleeve.

No one was looking. No one was paying attention to the actor they mistook as genuine. To the hidden blade.

Dream walked up to the world spawn, the chatter died down. A light started to form, it was small at first but it soon grew into the vague shape of four people. A smirk grew a little larger. Four dings rang out on everyone's communicator.

Wisp joined the game

Bitzle joined the game

Lukeorsomeing joined the game

Timedeo joined the game

They stood at spawn, somehow fully armed (that was Tommy's doing, he got some weird enchants from 2b2t) , their badges gleamed in the sunlight. The famous suit was adorned, netherite armor sewn in somehow. The famous Santa hat sat on Deos head. The look on their faces was not reassuring in the slightest, their grins promised chaos, their eyes were crazed.

There were a few gasps, the sound of weapons being drawn, some hushed cursing. Technoblade didn't look so comfortable now. His stance went from laidback to tense in seconds, he stood slightly in front of Philza his hand gripped the handle of his sword tightly. He was not the top predator anymore, and he knew it.

Tommy's was practically vibrating in excitement, smirk had turned into a full on grin. One that Tubbo had noticed, he had also noticed the throwing knife that had snuck its way into Tommy's hand. Tubbo silently put his hand on Tommy's shoulder, prompting the taller of the two to look back. 'Don't' Tubbo mouthed, face stern and grip tight.

Tommy's feral grin softened a bit and he mouthed back 'Trust me.'

Tubbo stared at Tommy for a bit longer. Gauging how serious the blonde was, his eyes seemed to bore into Tommy's soul as he decided what to do. Apparently Tubbo decided that it was worth it to trust Tommy because he nodded solemnly before removing his hand from Tommy's arm.

"Business Bay! It's a pleasure to have you on my humble server, but I have to ask" Dreams voice, which started out sickeningly sweet, turned dark, " I thought the whole gang would be here. Including The Boss."

It felt like someone had iced the air. The Bay bristled with hostility at the comment. Everyone held their breath, the bay was notoriously protective over their boss, even a hint of a threat and you were in danger.

Wisp moved forward, a humorless laugh bubbling out his throat, "Well, silly us! You're right we should have brought our Boss to your server, which has a record of wars, death, and betrayal. Which is rumored to be corrupted by a giant egg! But you're right! We-" Wisp's snarl of a speech was interrupted by Deo grabbing a blade just before it hit,

The server was shocked. Tubbo was panicking, he knew who threw that knife, goddamnit Tommy! Tubbo went to grab Tommys hand and run but then... Deo started chuckling. Luke blinked a couple times at the blade, looked over making direct eye contact with Tommy then laughed softly to himself.

"... should... have... expected that."

Tubbo looked again at Tommy and he was gone. He had enderpearled to the spawn point. His hoodie was now tied around his waist, showing the suit, the specific suit that The Boss was seen wearing, with the badge to match. Oh, Tubbo understood the situation, a small smile formed.

"Little slow there Wispy!" Tommys said teasingly, as if it were normal to throw a knife at the most dangerous people here, "Don't tell me you're out of practice!"

Wisp glared half heartedly. He raised his hand (the entire server held its breath, as if Wisp was about to hit Tommy) and ruffled Tommy's hair, Tommy squawked in outrage.

"Well you are the only person I know who throws sharp objects at us as a greeting." Deo chimes in as Luke and Bitzle literally jumped on to Tommy's back, causing him to stumble, catching himself just in time.

"Tommy what the hell!" Dream hissed out, summing up everyone's feelings pretty well.

"Ah, right." Tommy's entire aura shifted, along with the Bay's. The blood lust was enough to make Technoblade uncomfortable. The Bay was just barley holding themselves back as they watched the server with preparatory eyes, "Tubbo, Ranboo, go to Snowchester. I'll call you when we're done."

The whoosh of Ranboos teleporting resounded in the otherwise quite huh. Everyone was confused and scared. Tommy was just a loud child, easily manipulated for some and a problem for other, generally weak. Why was he standing with the most dangerous people of the century? Why did he suddenly seem deadly, like he was on a different than everybody else?

Tommy laughed, breaking everyone out of their stupor. The noise didn't sound anything like his normal laugh, it sounded exasperated, and oddly excited.

"What's wrong Dream? I thought you wanted to meet The Boss!"

Understanding dawned on the crowd, Dream slowly backed up as though they wouldn't notice if he moved slowly enough, some people actually started to run. Tommy started stalk forward, drawing his sword and taking a swig of his potion. The rest of the bay took this as a sign, drawing their weapons with chaotic smiles and crazed eyes.

Tommy moved before Dream could react. Punching the masked man in the gut before grabbing Dreams head and smashing it onto his knee. Tommy's sword sashed through Dreams abdomen. Tommy dropped the hold he had on the man, letting him fall to the floor. Tommy smiled and stomped on the dying man's downed form, breaking the ever so feared smiley mask.

Tommy looked back up to the crowd, covered in blood and a sadistic smirk on his face. It struck the fear of god into the normally fearless community.

"Well boys, happy hunting!" Tommy's insane laugh echoed off the walls as the bay launched themselves forward like a group of crazed wolves attacking a herd of sheep.

The tyrant was dead and The Bay was back in business.
——————————-
Whoo hoooooo omg I'm not gonna lie I love that ending.
-Bearʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 22.9K 24
⤷ '𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦...' '𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.' ⤶ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝖡...
36.1K 830 18
i hope u enjoy <3
513K 15.6K 31
𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗢𝗠- 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 - 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼_ -•-•- ➪ "𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚." ➪ "𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...