||SOLD|| A bounprem omegavers...

By kookie_di_Angelo

I'm sorry if this story is too dark for you, but you've been warned. Proper warnings will be placed so feel f... More

🥦Prologue🥦
🥦introduction to omegaverse pt 1🥦
🥦intro pt 2🥦
🥦intro pt 3🥦
🥦i:heat🥦
🥦broken broccoli heart🥦
🥦characters 🥦
1.Pilot🥦
🥦2: "father"🥦
🥦3:chase🥦
🥦4:Boy🥦
🥦5. House tour🥦
🥦6.The meet🥦
🥦7. Dinner🥦
🥦ch 8: the shift🥦
🥦ch 9: I'll be there for you 🥦
🥦 ch10: being loved-?🥦
🥦ch 11:the dilemma🥦
🥦ch 12: what's done cannot be undone🥦
🥦ch 13: Wolfsbane🥦
Kitten
🥦ch 14: Moonlight🥦
🥦ch 15: safehouse🥦
🥦mew cover for this one🥦
🥦CHAPTER 16: GUILTY🥦
🥦ch 17: paper flowers and a note🥦
🥦Ch 18: Whom to trust?🥦
🥦ch 19: Chained🥦
🥦Ch 20:Broken🥦
new story update
🥦ch 21: The Attack🥦
brocolli nation(gonna delete this later, or maybe not donno)
update
🥦Ch 22: Rogues🥦
🥦chapter 23: you're safe now🥦
🥦chapter 24: Recovery🥦
🥦chapter 25: Baby Steps 🥦
🥦chapter 26:the heat🥦
🥦ch 27:The Way we were supposed to be🥦
🥦ch 28: The Homecoming🥦
just summin I wanna ask
🤡
it really is all about Boun
results yeeee
gonna delete this
🥦Chapter 29: Oon and Ploy🥦
🥦3 Years Later🥦
honeymoon
Announcement
Chapter 32: A new beginning
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

3.7K 120 49
By kookie_di_Angelo

(⚠️ Explicit content ahead ⚠️.
Like I promised
ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

Y'all excited ain't you?)

Don't forget to vote and comment
(눈‸눈)

ಥ‿ಥ

(╥﹏╥)

Boun held him close like some fragile piece of glass, placing his hands, one around his shoulders, while the other roamed protectively over the younger's belly, that was big and round now, the baby was due any day.

Prem would walk around huffing and puffing, trying to prove he wasn't incapacitated with that big belly of his, only to be teased by Boun, and on rare occasions, scolded, who wouldn't let him do anything but rest. And eat. That was the only good thing about being pregnant, Boun would be at his service any time of the day, ready to fulfil his cravings and put up with his mood swings. What else could he do? When Prem would either shoot daggers and sulk all day long or look at him with puppy eyes, he didn't have much choice but to give in to his beloved husband's demands, not like he had the heart to deny him anyway.

"Aww poor you," Boun would tease him, "so much torture to eat some good food huh?" He'd adoringly pinch his cheeks and pepper kisses all over his face.

Prem had been riled up these days, extra horny, extra angry, and always screaming at Boun while he continued to be the sweetheart he was with everyone else but Boun would take everything with a big smile and open arms.

He knew so well that whatever Prem was doing was much more than he could ever imagine. Yes, it was a natural thing for omegas, but how strong must one be to go through such excruciating pain for nine months and even after that. And he respected him because of that and for all he was and had been and done for him. He had saved his life so many times, knowingly, unknowingly.

Truth be told, Prem was his protector and not the other way around like most people thought. It had always been so. Knowingly or unknowingly, Prem had taken so much danger upon himself for Boun, even when he didn't even know they were mates.

He could not even imagine where he would be and what his life would be like if he hadn't met him in those unfortunate ways. Destiny, they said. He wished he could change the past though, to alleviate some of the pain he had caused him. He could never forgive himself for how he had treated him when he should've trusted him throughout.

Towards the last few months, Boun implemented a "no sex" policy because he was scared of hurting the baby or causing any complications and although Prem never would, he threatened Boun with a hunger strike, if he continued to behave as if Prem was bone china that should be handled as little as possible.

On one irritating occasion, Prem's level of horniness and frustration towards Boun reached an all-time high, when Boun refused Prem's sexual demands, it resulted in him getting kicked out of their bedroom. Poor Boun had to sleep on the cold and extremely uncomfortable couch on that December night.

Still, Boun could not be moved. He'd take Prem for his checkups, and did all of the great things a loving supporting hubby should do and ungrudgingly slept on the couch when Prem continued to kick him out, out of sheer exasperation because he refused to give in.

"As long as Prem's pregnancy is proceeding normally, you can have sex as often as you like, up to the day of delivery."

Prem hoped after their pack doctor told Boun this, he'd be willing to end this ridiculous "no sex" policy. Boun had politely nodded it off like he knew better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠️ Explicit content ahead ⚠️
ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

Y'all excited ain't you?

"Oyy. Get up!" Prem kicked Boun's ass who was sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed, poor thing was hugging his bolster because Prem was in one of his moods and was squirmy and had slapped his hand off when he tried to spoon him from behind.

"What the fuck?! What the hell?! Are you getting your contractions?! Is it time for the babies to crawl out?!" Boun quickly leapt out of bed and landed on his feet, thinking Prem had gone into labor. Although they did several practice runs for this exact moment, Boun was turning around in frantic circles, as if he had no idea what he should do first.

This would have been quite comical to Prem, had he not been so damn pissed off at him at the moment.

"No, you asshole! And the babies don't crawl out! I don't know what spectacle you're waiting to see honestly! GOD WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY?! THAT'S SO CREEPY. BABIES CRAWLING OUT!?" Prem folded his arms across his chest and glared at his husband.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Boun's rattled nerves relaxed a bit, "Why did you wake me up like that then? Did you have a bad nightmare?" He cupped Prem's face in his hands, staring into his eyes, his own eyes filled with concern. "Are you craving something?"

"Yes," Prem finally answered, his eyes raven black, which shone in the already dark room that was only illuminated by the moonlight and the faint aura from the nightstand.

"Okay, what do you want? I'll get it for you." Boun grabbed his pajama bottoms, from a nearby chair.

"Sex! That's what I'm craving, that's what I want!" Prem stated matter of fact like.

Boun almost choked up on hearing that. He knew Prem was horny these days, but it was literally the last days of his pregnancy and fucking 2 a.m. in the night.

"Are you kidding me?" Boun groaned, tossing his bottoms back in the chair, he crawled back in bed, and threw his covers over his head, Prem snatched them back off.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Prem said and by his voice, he could easily tell he was dead serious. The room was filled with his sweet-smelling slick, which was evidence of how turned on Prem already was and it in turn was getting Boun all aroused.

"No...umm," Boun tried hard to remain in control, but after so much time without sex, he was hanging on by a thread.

"Then what? Fuck me already!" Prem demanded, "I'm pretty heated up down there. I swear Boun you have to do it tonight I'm really in pain right now!" Prem was now pleading with his big doe eyes and whimpering. "Why won't you have sex with me? This is us! It's what we love to do, and we're damn good at it. In fact, so good, that we made a baby doing it! Don't you miss it? Don't you even find me attractive anymore?"

The sight of his impregnated omega, whimpering and begging in front of his was too much to take, Boun was losing composure. Did Prem have any idea how bad he wanted him right now?

Always. After taking some long, deep breaths to gather his control.

"Yes, but...um," Boun started to say, "Sex with you is a drug, that I can't get enough of, you know how I get sometimes, primal...rough . I'm scared I'll lose control..." He trailed off in a low voice. "I'm . . . afraid of hurting you and the baby."

"WO-AH hold up right there. Don't flatter yourself mister. How big do you think you exactly are?! And do you think the baby's up my ass?!" Prem said, sarcasm and taunt evident in his voice as he was getting annoyed by every delaying second.

"I know what you're doing there, Prem," His sexual restraint was wavering by the second, but he remained strong, "provoking me won't help, I'm concerned about you and the baby."

"The doctor said we can do it till the last day?! Why are you doing this to me?! Aren't you my alpha?!" He challenged him, "Aren't you supposed to make me feel good?!" Prem was now purring and whimpering, nuzzling his neck, a tactic he learnt in these seven years.

He inched closer, as drawing tiny circles at his nape, his belly clearly in between as he reached forward and drew a wet line along his jaw with the tip of his tongue.

"Fuck," Boun groaned.

"tell me you don't want this and I'll stop at once" prem whispered, full aware of the shift in Boun's smell.

He knew very well how his alpha would become weak whenever he would purr with those innocent eyes, or whimper in submission, and he had always kept some tricks ready for times like these when he knew he couldn't get Boun to do his stuff forcefully or by screaming at him. He mentally smirked.

"Are you sure you wanna do it?" Boun asked for confirmation a final time.

"If you question me once more, I'll take matters in my own hands, right now!"

"What!" Boun exclaimed.

And that was it. Prem was over begging for sex Boun could see a bulge under the covers when and when he lifted them up, his eyes became the size of saucers at the sight before him.

Prem had removed his pants already and inserted in two of his fingers inside his pink twitching hole as he pumped in and out, more slick overflowing with every thrust, that filled the room with that intoxicating sweet smell. His pink hard member sprang between his legs and rested on his ivory abdomen which was round and smooth, and his belly button puckered out as his shirt buttons were half undone revealing his beautiful flawless body.

The moonlight bounced off his curves, like his skin was satin, a faint blue glow emanated in the dark, accompanied by faint moans as Prem shut his eyes close, trying so hard to pleasure himself in that condition.

Boun growled at the sight before him. To see his omega writhing on the bed with his own fingers inside him, what a torture!

At once, like a moth drawn to the flame, he yanked off his boxers and positioned himself on top of Prem, on his elbow, so as to not put any pressure on him.

"Okay then, I'm going to do as you say," and with that he dipped his face in the crook of his neck, slowly sucking on it, leaving marks which he knew would drive the younger insane and make him come begging for more given the condition he already was in. He let out a low moan and looked up at Boun who had a smirk playing on his lips. He knew he was winning and would be just a matter of time before Prem would ask him again.

His hands roamed over all the new curves of his body, fondling, and caressing his features. He never knew someone could look this excruciatingly hot, besides already being so cute. Teasing as he left wet trails from his earlobe, down his chin and jawline, Prem was already shivering as Boun bit his left earlobe, whispering lewd words into his ears,

"You like me talking dirty, don't you?"

"Yes," Prem moaned, biting his lip.

"Let's see then, how long you can continue to take this "and his hands travelled down to his body, pinching his already soar nipples, which were pink and puckered from the gestational hormones, and latching his lips on them, as he twirled his tongue, nearly driving him insane with the pleasure.

The sheets were already drenched with the oozing slick and the older could definitely see the fluid rolling down his inner thighs, which were glistening under the moonlight, while Prem was already beyond crazy with Boun's teasing and the little tortures on his nipples. He had no idea that his plan would backfire like this. He just did not want to beg Boun for sex again!

Boun brought his lips to his inner thighs and he started licking off the slick rolling down his legs and from his hole .

"How do you taste so much better, love?" Boun savored the sweet nectar dripping down his legs and rimmed his tongue against his twitching hole that was oozing more fluids by every passing second. Prem was squirming on the bed, his legs spread wide apart and gripping the sheets so tight that his knuckles had turned white.

"I have been begging you so much and you're still going to tease me like this?" Prem grunted, anger and hurt evident in his voice. If he weren't feeling this needy right now or didn't have his stupid big belly in the way, he would definitely teach the other a lesson, probably not just kick him out of the bed but out of their bedroom and deny him sex forever!(mm nah)

Boun smiled against the other's lips and he finally removed Prem's fingers and pushed in his own, scissoring his way through it as he felt Prem gasp under him when he hit a particular spot.

He looked so beautiful, breathless like that, with his mouth slightly parted and his eyes shut as he tried to feel Boun's fingers inside him. It had been so long.

"I can't take it anymore. Please put it in already!" He half shouted, and half whimpered finally and Boun didn't waste another moment, still wanting to be cautious of the baby, Boun maneuvered Prem to his side, and aligned himself behind him, without hesitating he thrust into the warm, welcoming heat, and both moaned at the same time.

What was I thinking going this long without being inside him? Boun thought to himself. Being inside him felt so good it nearly took Boun's breath away.

"Don't ever do that again," Prem moaned hearing Boun's thoughts. "Give it to me, whenever I want it!"

Boun let out a low chuckle realizing they were still mind linked.

It was realized then how bad they both needed this.

"Whenever you want!" Boun growled in his ear and he continued thrusting. "Feels too good." His words of satisfaction only made Prem moan louder with each thrust. They established a beautiful rhythm that pleased them both.

Boun continued with slow, deep thrusts, and knew he wouldn't last long, and held it if he could so that Prem would reach his climax first. Soon his pregnant omega's body started to tremble; he cried out, going rigid with the ripples of sexual bliss washed over him. Boun's hips stuttered and soon he found his much-anticipated release.

"You okay?" The older panted still concerned he may have been too rough. Prem just somehow nodded in reassurance as he was now happily exhausted. The alpha retrieved a wet towel and a bowl of water as he cleaned himself and Prem who was almost drifting to sleep already , he gently covered his omega's naked body.

"Sleep well and dream of me." He murmured in his right ear and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He then gently caressed and kissed his belly, "me and you papa can't wait to meet you, but don't come out until you're good and ready to crawl out. Got it?" Boun watched a faint smile, play across Prem's face. He slowly dressed him up in some light clothes and pulled back the blankets on top of them. Boun's hand protectively rested on Prem's belly, as they drifted off to their dreamland.

AstringentlySweet and I are really grateful for all your valuable comments and suggestions.

Two updates at once because I'm mid-freakingout

Byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...