Unique Book 2

Da paranormalRHlover

Rogue's came in and took her. Her mate's frantic but looking. They need to find how they keep getting in and... Altro

quick note
Chapter 1: Alpha Declan
Chapter 2: They did? Who?
Chapter 3: Crazy with want
Chapter 4: Mated And Shifted
Chapter 5: I Second That
Chapter 6: Meeting Alpha Declan
Chapter 7: You And Only You
Chapter 8: I Wonder?
Chapter 9: Sticky Toffee Cake
Chapter 10: Needed To Claim You
Chapter 11: Something Isn't Right!
Chapter 12: You Can Come Out Now
Chapter 13: Make Me!
Chapter 14: Make Me! (Zander pov)
Chapter 15: Which is it?
Chapter 16: Yo Bitch!
Chapter 17: W-what Are You Doing
Chapter 18: That's Right Princess
Chapter 19: She's Mine
Chapter 20: Now!
Chapter 21: Looking For Me, Princess?
Chapter 22: Yay Me!
Chapter 23: Until Next Time
Chapter 24: I Mean It!
Chapter 25: Are You Alright?
Chapter 26: Jerk!
Chapter 28: We're Having A Meeting
Chapter 29: Flower?
Chapter 30: Logan Don't
Chapter 31: Better?
Chapter 32: FFFUUUCCCKKK!
Chapter 33: What The Fuck Happened?
Chapter 34: Can You Fix That, Lo?
Chapter 35: Yes
Chapter 36: Sup
Chapter 37: Promise
Chapter 38: Try to be quiet
Chapter 39: Thanks Caleb
Chapter 40: What's Wrong?
Chapter 41: Hey
Chapter 42: Sick Of All These game's
Chapter 43: What The Fuck?!
Chapter 44: I Love You
Chapter 45: Do You Feel It?

Chapter 27: Are You Leaving?

630 51 2
Da paranormalRHlover

                ~Tejus~

I wake as the sun starts to rise and think I best get back to my room before one of them comes in here. I really don't want to fucking leave. She's sprawled out, practically on top of me. Her head is buried in my neck, an arm and leg thrown over me, with most of her body pressed against mine. Only her other arm and leg are touching the bed. I take a good look at her face, She's so fucking beautiful.

When I try to slip out from under her, she hugs me tighter, which makes me chuckle. The door handle starts to rattle which is my queue to leave. So with a quick kiss to her forehead I dissipated back to my room before Caleb teleported into hers. 

Instead of climbing into bed I go straight for a shower, as much as I hate cleaning her off of me, I know it's what she wants. Plus as I haven't figured out what I'm going to do about Decan and what I was going to do! I can't just walk up to her and say 'hey, I was going to trick you into thinking I'm your mate. But guess what? You actually are. Go figure right?' She'd probably cut my dick off. But I will have to tell her soon. 

I'm desperate to mate her already and earlier was pure fucking heaven and hell all rolled into one. I was not expecting her to fucking click her fingers and her panties just fucking dissappear! Or to have her pull me into her. I slid right fucking home. My fucking goddess was she fucking wet. I now know what she feels like wrapped around my cock and I need it. Her fighting it and me fighting it is making it that much stronger. We won't be able to contain ourselves for much longer. Or at least I know I can't! I really should stop goading and teasing her but I can't help it. And it's making this harder. 

I get out of the shower, chuck on ripped black jeans and a white v-neck. Then head down to the kitchen. I've been summoned by my father and need to find out what the fuck he wants. I may be glad I was forced here, now that I have her, but I'll never admit it to him. I've just reached the bottom of the stairs and she comes out of the laundry room. Fuck me she looks hot in one of my green button-down. She must not realise it's mine.

"Morning, princess" fuck the need is getting stronger. 

"Tejus. I see you snuck out this morning!" She doesn't seem to be happy about that. Whoops!

"Well it was that or have Caleb walk in to find you all over me! I told you I'm hard to resist!" I smirk. She rolls her eyes and heads for the kitchen.

"And why are you not dressed?" I ask trying to figure out why she's in one of my tops

"Because its fucking Sunday and my chill day why?" She snaps, eyeing me.

"No. No. I mean why in that? From the laundry room" she looks down at herself, her eyebrows crinkling in the cutest way.

"What's wrong with it? It's the first thing I found that I liked! I was messing about with Caleb in the kitchen and he soked me with water. I went in there so I didn't have to go all the way back to my room!" She looks up at me a little unsure of it now. Keeping my ears tuned to them all I cup her face and say

"Hey. Nothing's wrong with it. You look fucking hot. Come on! I need a coffee before I have to go see my father." 

"Are you leaving?" She screeches in my head.

"Yeah. Why? You gonna miss me?"

"You wish" She scoffs. But I see the tiny smiley lip biting thing she did. Before I can kiss her, she's heading back into the kitchen and I follow close behind. 

"Why are you wearing that?"

"Because I got soak-"

"No, Ma moitié. That's one of Tejus's tops, not one of ours. Why don't you go grab another one." I walk in and they all look at me behind her. So i look her up and down and say

"Damn, Princess. I don't not mind you wearing my top, at all. It looks way better on you, than me." I hear a few growls and noises of disapproval. But go grab a mug and pour a coffee. Then I lean back on the side, with it in hand. They're all still staring at me.

"What?" I ask

"We don't like it on her. Butt out!" Zander growls

"Well I'm not changing just because you don't like it. It's the first thing I found so get over it and Tejus doesn't seem to mind. Who's got my food?" She asks

"I do, firefly. Come sit on my lap" Nodding she goes and sits on Keelan's lap, and starts digging into her breakfast.

"Soooo….. what is everyone up to today?" I say

"Nothing. Seb and Keelan are going to get some training in. I'm gonna accompany Kylie to her lesson with her dad. The rest are either doing work from here or helping Jasper still. What about you?" Zander asks as I drink my coffee

"My dad wants to see me, so I'll be leaving soon. Then when I come back maybe we can have that sparring session? You know you're dying to try and hit me!" I smirk. He was literally just thinking about how much he'd love to beat me right now. But that will never happen. I can read his mind so will know what his every move will be.

"Your fucking on!" He growls

"Well this was nice, but I gotta get going" I say as I finish drinking. I look at Kylie who's looking back at me.

"Don't miss me too much while I'm not here, princess" I say and see her roll her eyes. And she shoots back

"I won't miss you at all! Bye now" and with that she turns back to her food. I leave the room and walk up towards mine and dissipate when they can't see me any more. 

I land at my parents house and go in search of mother and Calisus, and find them in the kitchen eating breakfast. I ruffle Callie's hair and say

"Hey squirt. Did you miss me?"

"Tejus, don't do that to my hair. Have you spoken to daddy yet? We're going to move house! And daddy said I won't have to hide my magic anymore! I can't wait" she squeezes and throws her small little arms around me. I hug her back as I look at mother. 

"What's this?" I ask 

"You best go see your father, Tejus. But yes I believe that is the plan. Come on, dumpling. Let's continue packing." Mother takes Callie's hand and she waves as they leave the kitchen. For fuck sake what is that old man up to now! I storm through the house until I get to his office and without knocking, just barge in.

"For fuck sake, Tejus. This is my office! You do not enter unless you've knocked and I've granted permission!" He yells. Standing from his seated position behind his desk.

"What the fuck is going on? I thought I was there for a few weeks before you made a final decision on whether we should move there!" I fume back. It's not that I'm not happy about it. Kylie's there so it's where I want to be, but I haven't figured out a way to keep everyone safe yet. And no one knows I've found my mate.

"Go out and knock!" He says. His face turning red

"No. Im in here already, your not fucking busy, answer the bamn question!" I demand. His face gets angry but he relents and sits back in his chair.

"I spoke to a few of the King's there. They said the Royal dwelling is complete as well as some housing for others. I know you haven't been there long but they're offering us protection and somewhere our kind doesn't have to hide. I'm not going to pass it up. I've spoken to some of your guards and others that joined you and they have done nothing but praise it and all the different beings and how they are using their gifts in the open. Why? Is there something you don't like or that I should be aware of?" He asks

"No. I just don't like that you went behind my back. You didn't even tell me or speak to me about any of it!"

"BECAUSE I AM KING! I DON'T ANSWER TO YOU, YOU ANSWER TO ME…… I haven't even been able to reach you. I tried several times! Now you are to help pack up and get the message to our people, of there new dwellings. Help them finalise anything with rent or sales of houses. Help with shipping all their belongings over. That should take a few days then you may join me and your mother and sister back at our new home. We leave tonight, and in a few days there having a welcome ball for all of us. Maybe some will find mates, including you. If not you will pick someone to mate with. You're dismissed!" He picks up the phone and dials a number. I'm gritting me teeth to stop myself saying something i shouldn't and slam the door open. I hear it crack and splinter as well as a hinge clanking loose. I hear him shout

"TEJUS!" but I ignored him. Like fuck would I choose someone to mate even if I hadn't already found mine. I get my cell out and write a message

Me: hey princess, I'm gonna MIA for a few days. Don't miss me too much. 

Princess: How did you get my number? And don't worry, I won't.

Fuck I miss being near her already. I'm still going to pester her. And I know she's lying. When I get back and she sees me, her eyes will tell me exactly how much she missed me.

Me: good. I'm glad you'll only be missing me a little and not too much. And I read people's minds. I asked Caleb if he knew your number by heart. Turns out he did! Can't wait to get back and make you wet and have you begging me to make you cum again. 

Princess: you're incorrigible. Leave me alone! I'm busy!

I can picture the small one sided lip lift smile she probably has on her face right now as she tries to act like she isn't enjoying me texting her. I do love this thing we have and though I'm not sure why she's keeping me from the others at the moment, as I can't hear certain thoughts which is weird and I wonder how she's blocking me, but she's never thought anything about it around me, that I know of.

Me: I'm never gonna leave you alone, Princess. You're mine to bug as I please! 

Princess: I said I'm busy. What did your dad want anyway? 

Me: Yeah, you seem really busy. I'm sure one of your other mates will fill you in. And iv been meaning to ask but why don't you speak?

Princess: I am busy. And that's none of your business!

Why does she have to drive me insane?

Me: Everything about you is my business, Princess. Guess I'll just ask Caleb.

Princess: Ha. Good luck with that. He won't tell you shit! Now fuck off! I'm training with my Dad. 

I chuckle, not bothering to text back, she obviously likes to get the last word in so I'll leave her to it. Now to get some help in my task so I can get back to her quicker. Who to get?. Who to get?. I know, I'll call my friends up, but I haven't spoken to them since leaving. I pull up their numbers and text.

Me: Guys I need some help, bring the drink, meet at my place. We have work to do.

Sam: On the way. What we gotta do?
Dean: Fine, but I'm getting the girls round later. Can I crash at yours?

Me: No problem. You both know you're always welcome. But take girls to your rooms. 

I dissipate to my place with all the files I need to get this shit done. I've just sat down when I hear

"Take the girls to our rooms? Really?"

"Yeah! What's with that comment? We normally share. Or have the few days you've been away changed your tastes in fucking?" They both laugh. To keep her safe I can't tell them yet! And luckily I do like to share! so her having multiple mates works for me too. I'm a bit kinky, sue me!

"Na man, my tastes ain't changed. But I need to get this shit done so I can get back to our new place and do all the shit I need to do there!" I tell them. 

"What so no time at all for fucking? Man! Who are you and what have you done with our friend? He'd never turn down pussy!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Calm down. There's plenty of pussy when we move. So help me get all this shit sorted. Sam, you start with this pile and Dean, you start with this. We need to contact them all to make sure those that want to move are all set and help if not. And by help I mean with moving and stuff. Are you guys all packed and shit?" I ask as I grab the first file. They tell me they have a few bits left to sort but are pretty much ready and that they will help me. Then we get to work.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.5M 128K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...
8.9K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
66.2K 3.8K 88
Laurel is lonely. Things haven't been easy since she was forced to swiftly change jobs and move to a whole new city and start her life over. She is s...
Don't Forget Da Rose

Lupi mannari

565K 12.8K 26
Miss treated by her family Mackenzie decides to become rogue, but little did she know she would wake up in the strongest pack territory. "Shift back...