let me down slowly - wilbur s...

By poggerzz

the fate of this story is undecided. i no longer support wilbur soot and i completely stand by shelby and any... More

preface/face claims
*UPDATED* playlist
chapter 1- aubreyyxo
chapter 2- are you a witch?
chapter 3- skins
chapter 4- fancy her
chapter 5- one day
chapter 6- build mart
chapter 7- bullying nihachu gang
chapter 9- think positive
chapter 10- game strategies
chapter 11- simpbur
chapter 12- battle box
chapter 13- party poopers
chapter 14- chug jug with you
chapter 15- swear train
chapter 16- whispers
chapter 17- 5 stages of grief
chapter 18- girl talk
chapter 19- texts
chapter 20- packing
chapter 21- karaoke
chapter 22- mcdonald's
chapter 23- target
chapter 24- coffee
chapter 25- for me?
chapter 26- mukbang
chapter 27- q&a
chapter 28- you're pretty
chapter 29- pleasant phone call
chapter 30- 8 ball
chapter 31- on my shoulder
chapter 32- leash
chapter 33- parents
chapter 34- forbidden journey
chapter 35- butterbeer
chapter 36- wand ceremony
chapter 37- wingardium leviosa
chapter 38- thinking about you
chapter 39- sleeping
chapter 40- someone else's star
chapter 41- whipped
chapter 42- goodbye
chapter 43- warning
chapter 44- feelings
chapter 45- the vlog
chapter 46- ex-boyfriend
chapter 47- hours
chapter 48- care
chapter 49- slow down
chapter 50- recording
chapter 51- sunshine
chapter 52 - lavender
chapter 53- love
chapter 54- movie
chapter 55- couch
chapter 56- minecraft bed
chapter 57- talking to myself
chapter 58- ask away
chapter 59- picnic
chapter 60- crime and punishment
chapter 61- L bomb
chapter 62- out of the loop
chapter 63- imagine
chapter 64- parasocial relationship
chapter 65- incoming call
chapter 66- flowers
chapter 67- hold your hand
chapter 68- aphrodite
chapter 69- dance with me
chapter 70- pandering
chapter 71- twitter simps
chapter 72- speaker
chapter 73- trending
chapter 74- i love you more
chapter 75- text to speech
chapter 76- perfect
chapter 77- guilt
chapter 78- trust
epilogue - two worlds apart
alternate ending- our song

chapter 8- sky battle

10.3K 414 594
By poggerzz

"OH GOD," tommy shouts as we head into our lime llamas box for the next game. "it's audience chooses next."

"is that bad?" aubrey asks.

"not if they're compliant."

"they usually are," i reassure aubrey. "especially if they're rooting for your team, they'll usually vote for the game you tell them to vote for."

the four options for games are survival games, hole in the wall, sky battle, and battle box.

"these are all good games..." tubbo says.

"VOTE FOR SKY BATTLE!" tommy yells.

"oh yeah. of course he wants sky battle."

the words "the game with the least amount of votes will win" appear on our screens.

"CRAP. NO. DON'T VOTE FOR SKY BATTLE," tommy tries to redeem himself.

"maybe vote for survival games?" aubrey suggests.

"honestly, just vote for anything OTHER THAN sky battle. we want that one to win."

luckily, the fans made sure no one voted for sky battle, and that one ended up with the least amount of votes.

"LET'S GO! thank you chat!" tommy shouts enthusiastically. we're teleported to the game and the countdown begins.

"we let tommy lead in sky battle," i tell aubrey, my character facing hers. "he's great at this game."

"careful, don't want to inflate his already huge ego," aubrey says with a laugh.

"oh, this won't inflate anything. he knows he's good at this game." i turn my character to tommy, who's already speed-bridging to the middle.

"look at him go, oh my god," aubrey says in awe.

"go white boy go!" tubbo cheers. i laugh.

"if only quackity heard that," i say.

"quackity?" aubrey questions. "he said that?"

"yeah, do you know quackity?"

"i do..."

i furrow my eyebrows together. she knows quackity, but practically no one else involved in the dream smp. how does that work?

i brush the thought aside and concentrate on the game. when we get to the middle, yellow yaks, consisting of georgenotfound, ldshadowlady, fundy, and scott, are already in the middle. scott aims a bow at us, and we all quickly take cover.

"any ideas, tommy?" tubbo asks.

"i don't have any creeper eggs," tommy informs him. "maybe two of us can go down and fight, and hopefully eliminate at least some of them."

"i'll go," aubrey volunteers. "believe it or not, i'm pretty decent at pvp."

"i'll go with her," i say. tommy chuckles lightly and i groan under my breath.

"simp," tommy mutters.

"shut up right now."

"okay, you guys got this. we'll be watching from up here," tubbo says, quickly changing the topic. "i also have a bow, so i'll try to help out."

"sounds good," aubrey says. "i'll take lizzie and george, wilbur go for scott and fundy."

"got it," i say with a nod.

"good luck!" tommy shouts as we jump down to the yellow team. arrows shot by tubbo fly around us, a few hitting the yellow team members. aubrey elimates lizzie quickly, and to my surprise she's right about being decent at pvp. not even decent, she's good.

really good.

"how are you so good?" i ask, my health going down as i fight scott.

"hypixel," she replies with a concentrated tone. "i play duels a lot on there. that and bed wars."

"behind you, aubrey!" tommy shouts. i instinctively turn my character towards aubrey and see fundy charging at her from behind while she fights george. i hit scott one last time, killing him, and turn to fundy. i start fighting him while aubrey continues to fight george.

"they've gotta be almost dead by now," tubbo says, sending an arrow in fundy's direction. the arrow hits fundy and kills him.

"aim for george," aubrey says. she starts running away.

"quickly," she adds. "not to stress you out or anything, but i'm on three and a half hearts and he has a lot of healing potions and good armor. he knows i'm here and will expect me to attack, but he won't see you coming, tubbo." without hesitation, tubbo listens to her and shoots arrows at george. two arrows hit him, and tubbo tells aubrey to fight him and that he has to be low. aubrey turns around and fights geroge once more, finally killing him.

"HAH!" tommy shouts. "TAKE THAT, YOU COLORBLIND BITCH!"

"you didn't even do anything," i point out. tommy grunts.

"my heart..." aubrey says, breathing heavily. "is palpitating."

"well, get up here quickly," tubbo says. "purple pandas and red rabbits are here and will not hesitate to take advantage of your low health." aubrey and i quickly start building up to the level tommy and tubbo are at and regenerate.

"you guys CRUSHED them!" tommy shouts enthusiastically. "that was amazing!" aubrey and i let out awkward laughs.

"thanks," i say. "though i think aubrey did a lot of the work."

"don't be modest," she responds. "you did great, will." i smile.

she's already calling me will.

"who's on purple pandas?" aubrey asks. "i can't see them that well."

"i see... oh shit," tommy says.

"that doesn't sound good."

"it's not. dream's there."

"oh shit indeed, then. who else is there?"

"punz..." aubrey lets out a nervous laugh.

"we're screwed."

"RANBOO IS THERE, TOO!" tubbo yells, crouching his character towards ranboo (who, yes, was let into this mcc, but wasn't allowed on tubbo's team). "HI RANBOO!"

"stop flirting and help me think of a strategy," tommy groans.

"okay, listen, purple pandas is pretty good," tubbo says. "i'm getting a clear view of their team. it's dream, punz, ranboo, and niki. i could probably take on ranboo and niki, but i'm a bit worried for punz and dream."

"i'm more than a bit worried," i say. "they're both insanely good at pvp."

"so is aubrey, though," tommy points out.

"i'm flattered, but i'm not nearly as good as them," aubrey says.

"that's alright, because you'll probably be able to take out red rabbits single-handedly." tommy struggles to read their names for a moment. "it's badboyhalo, sapnap, jack manifold, and katherine elizabeth. they're all decent at pvp, but the only one that's really a threat is sapnap."

"sounds good. can someone come with me?"

"i'll go," tubbo offers. aubrey agrees and they both carefully start to bridge over to red rabbits.

"we should focus on purple pandas," tommy says to me.

"do you think splitting up is a good idea?" i ask.

"no, in fact i think it's a horrible idea. but considering both teams are targeting us, it's the only option we have." i nod and click my tongue.

"uh, not to freak anyone out or anything," aubrey says. "but i just realized that us three teams are the only ones left." i check the scoreboard and sure enough, lime, purple, and red are the only teams left.

"cool! good! we got this!" tommy says. "i have tnt, i'm gonna try to drop some on them." tommy builds straight up and goes over the purple base, dropping tnt on them. he caught some people off guard, and that luckily included punz. he ends up killing niki and punz with a few pieces of tnt.

"good job, tommy!" tubbo cheers while fighting katherine.

"good job to you, too!" tommy cheers back when tubbo kills katherine. aubrey easily fought off bad and jack, and is now dueling sapnap with tubbo's help.

"i say the four of us get together to kill dream and ranboo," tommy says, making his way back to our base. tubbo gets the last hit on sapnap and kills him.

it's us four against dream and ranboo.

"dude," aubrey says. "we can totally win this." i suddenly hear a knocking noise.

"is someone at your door?" i ask.

"no. i just knocked on wood." tommy laughs.

"i say we just charge. let's go for dream first since he's a bigger threat," tubbo says. we all hum in agreement.

"on three," tommy informs us. "one, two, three, GO!"

the four of us jump down and charge at dream. ranboo unfortunately notices us very quickly and joins the fight. tubbo leads him off to fight him alone, leaving tommy, aubrey, and me to take care of dream.

"aubrey, attack him from behind!" i shout. i figure if she attacks from behind, he won't see her coming. she does as i say and gets a few hits in. however, not quickly enough. dream kills me.

"NO!" aubrey yells. "WILBUR!"

"it's alright! take care of dream!" i say back. "avenge me!"

"CRAP!" tubbo yells. we get the notification that ranboo killed him. "someone go for ranboo! he's gotta be super low!"

"i got him!" tommy interjects. he runs over to ranboo and lands a few hits, killing him. however, ranboo also was able to knock tommy into the void before he died.

"YOU GOT THIS AUBREY!" tubbo shouts.

"YOU AND DREAM ARE THE LAST ONES STANDING!" tommy yells.

aubrey doesn't respond. probably focused on the fight.

i watch in awe as she swings her axe and throws heal potions on herself while harming potions on dream. she's amazing.

at pvp. she's amazing at pvp.

"i'm out of golden apples and potions," she states quietly.

"that's alright!" tommy says. "don't worry! you're doing great, just focus on dream!"

aubrey inhales sharply while fighting dream, and i assume that means her health is dropping. but in a turn of events, she kills dream and wins the game.

"YES!" the four of us shout as the words "lime llamas win" flash across the screen.

"that was the most fear and adrenaline i have ever felt in my life," aubrey says through deep breaths.

"you did so well!" i tell her.

"thank you, thank you. oh my god."

the amazing sky battle win brings us from tenth to sixth.

"working our way up!" tubbo exclaims happily.

(A/N hey hey i hope you liked this long-ish chapter of aubrey being a pvp legend! also, i know there are technically three rounds of sky battle, but i thought it'd be better if i gave you guys one action packed round instead of three lousy, poorly-written rounds LOL. i hope you guys enjoyed! please vote, comment, share, and add this to your reading lists! that would be very epic :) ilyasm and i hope you have a fantastic day!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
483K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
14.3K 544 20
Highest Rank: Number 1: TNT Duo The difference a single decision can make... c!Wilbur Soot has been a thorn in c!Quackity's side at Las Nevadas for...
597K 23K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...