Swapping Spit (Nouis) [under...

By 13ForeverStrong13

One Direction have been working hard on their music and have earned a vacation from Simon to a beach house on... More

Chp 1-Getting There
Chp 2-Jellyfish
Chp 3-Sandcastles
Chp 4-Dinner and Bowling
Chp 5-One Awkward Dinner
Chp 6-Playground Fun
Chp 7-Wakey Time
Chp 8-Water Park
Chp 9-Nightmare
Chp 10-Truth Or Dare(Part One)
Chp 11-Truth Or Dare(Part Two)
Chp 12-Ridiculousness
Chp 14-Niall's Day Alone
Chp 15-Twitcam Questions
Chp 16-Visitors and Omelets!
Chp 17-Explanation
Chp 18-Are We Friends Or Are We More?
Chp 19-Shots Shots Shots
Chp 20-Interrupted
Chp 21-The Morning After
Chp 22-Putting the Pieces Together
Chp 23-The Start of the Search
Chp 24-Food Stop
Chp 25-Granola Bars
Chp 26-Sick
Chp 27-Security Footage
Chp 28-Meltdown
Chp 29-The Shack
Chp 30-Niall's Confession
Chp 31-Google
Chp 32-Colby
Chp 33-Found
Chp 34-Shock
Chp 35-Reunited with 3/4 of the Lads
Chp 36-St. Mary's
Chp 37-Liam's Revenge
Chp 38-Reunion of All 5 Lads
Chp 39-There Is Always Hope
Epilogue

Chp 13-ATVs

5.9K 123 28
By 13ForeverStrong13

Louis' POV

I wake up snuggled against Niall's warm body. I instantly remember the events from earlier today. Poor Nialler. I wonder how he's feeling...?

He shifts in his sleep and let's out a pained groan. I place my hand on the good side of his face and whisper, "Wake up, Ni."

A small smile pulls at his lips and he flutters his eyes open. "Lou..."

I hug him, breathing in his rich lavender scent.

"...my face hurts."

I hug him again and say, "Well you did get punched in the face."

He laughs slightly. "Yeah, I did."

"I'm sorry, Ni." I lay back on the bed.

"It wasn't even your fault though," he smiles.

"I know," I let out a breath and look at him. His face is innocent and young. That's one of the things about him that I'm jealous of: his carefree attitude. I mean he just got punched in the face and he hardly even cares.

"I have to find Colby," he declares.

"I already told you no."

"I know. But I don't care, Lou. He needs me."

"It's too dangerous, Ni. Did you forget that his father is the one that did this to you?" I caress his bruised face lightly.

"Then think about what he does to Colby," his look challenges me. I back down as I think about it. I realize where he's coming from.

"Just be careful," I say.

"I will," he smiles cheekily before snuggling into my arms.

I was just drifting back to sleep when the door swings open and Zayn says loudly, "Time to get up!"

I groan and Niall mumbles, "Go away."

"Not a morning person, I see."

"Well, if you got punched in the face, you wouldn't be either," Niall snaps, annoyed.

"Oh yeah, Niall, how's your face?" Zayn seems to have remembered why Niall's cranky.

"It hurts," he mutters and nuzzles into me.

"Well it's killing me!" Zayn laughs at his cheesy joke.

"Not funny," I scold him, despite my smile.

He shrugs. "Can't say I didn't try."

I begin to play with Niall's messy bed hair and Zayn says, "Well wake up soon and Niall can have some aspirin to help with the pain. And breakfast'll be ready soon." With that he spins on his heel and exits the room.

Niall didn't hear the breakfast part because he's already passed out. He must be so exhausted. Poor lad...

***

Two hours later, I wake up again and glance at the clock. It reads 1:30 pm. Man, where did the time go?

Niall stirs and mumbles something in his sleep. He grips the covers lightly and then rolls back over to face me, a calm smile on his lips.

"Hi, Louis," his smile brightens once his eyes open and land on me.

"Hey, Niall. Ready to get up? I smell food!" I say, knowing he won't refuse the offer.

"Yeah!" he exclaims and hurriedly runs to the door, in only boxers.

"Watch your head!" I warn and follow behind him, though not as fast.

I laugh when I see he's already piled a stack of waffles and strawberries onto his plate. I take a seat next to him as he drenches his breakfast in syrup.

"I'm so hungry!" he tries to say with a mouth full of food.

"Maybe because it's past 1 o'clock," Harry points out as he struts past us, fully dressed for the day.

Liam follows behind and places three pills on the counter in front of Niall.

"I only take one pill, Liam. Why are there three?" he questions as his nose scrunches up.

"One's for your ADHD as usual, but two are aspirins for your face," Liam explains, his hand gesturing to Niall's swollen bruise.

Niall nods and sips them down with orange juice, gagging a slight bit.

After he finishes eating, he leans back in his chair and yawns loudly.

"You tired?" Harry asks.

Niall nods, and says, "I...yeah..." trailing off as his eyes close and he leans forward onto the table, fast asleep. "The aspirin 'may cause drowsiness'", Liam quotes the back of the medicine package.

I chuckle and say, "I'll bring him to bed." I scoop him up and carry him into my room. I tuck the covers up to his neck and gently kiss him goodnight before shutting the blinds and door, leaving him in the dark.

Now that it was just us four, Liam, Zayn, Harry and I are deciding what to do.

"We could go ATV riding! I found a place just down the road we could go to," Liam suggests.

Zayn perks up from laying on the couch and cheers, "Yeah!"

I shrug, "Sure, I don't see why not. Harry, what about you?"

He smiles largely and says, "Definately a yes."

"Alright," Liam stands up and grabs the keys turning around dramatically, "On y va!"

"What does that even mean...?" Zayn questions.

"It means 'Let's go' in french," I explain to the dumbfounded lad.

"Oh, well in that case, on y va!" He runs out after Liam.

"Wait!" I say and grab a pen and notepad, scribbling fast. I leave a note telling Niall where we are going. Then I join the others.

Harry and I sit in the back seats, Zayn rides shotgun and Liam drives as usuall. Soon, we arrive at a place called "Pete's ATV Rides".

We climb out of the car excitedly and walk up to the front counter.

"You must be Pete," I smirk at the young man at the front desk.

He laughs, "No, that would be my boss. I'm Mike," he extends his hand to all of us.

"I'm assuming you'd like to do an ATV rental?"

We nod and follow him after he motions us to a back room. After Mike explains the different rental offers we decide to do a two hour rental for the four of us.

"Ok, if you'll just put these suits overtop of your clothes," Mike says as he hands us each a fake leather suit.

He explains with a gentle smile, "It's rather muddy out in the field so the suits protect your regular clothes."

We nod and pull them on. Then we follow him outback and he gives us a short demo and instructions on riding.

"So," he motions to the ATVs lined up in a crooked line, "Pick your vehicle."

I choose a bright red one with black and blue flames decorating the front. Liam chooses a slick blue one. Harry picks a bright green one that looks as if it could glow in the dark. And Zayn picks a black one with gold and red accents.

"Ok, just keep in mind the instructions and have a good time. I'll come signal you lads in when your time's ended. Have fun and be safe." With that he flashes us a smile and leaves us in the field.

I mount my ATV and rev up the gas, smiling wickedly at the motor's sound. Then as the others climb onto theirs, I stamp on the gas peddle and take off.

The wind ruffles my hair, making it more messy than before. I laugh like a stupid idiot as I look behind me, spotting Liam and Zayn.

Then Harry catches up to me as I slow, and he yells over the motor, "Race ya!" He points ahead to a red flag and I nod.

Then I gun it and speed in the direction of the check point. Harry's on my tail and I try to loose him over a hill. My ATV lands with a thud and I glance back at Harry. He laughs evilly and jumps past me. We're about to pass the finish line and he calls back, "Sucker!!!"

But I speed past Harry a second before we pass the red flag and then we slow to a stop. He curses out loud and shoots me the evil eye.

I flash him a vicious smile and tease, "I beat you!"

"Shut up..." he scoffs.

Liam and Zayn ride over to us.

"Harry, Louis beat you!" they repeat again.

Harry throws a hand in the air. "I know!"

He smiles to let us know he's joking and not actually mad.

"Race you again," I smirk.

-----

Author's Note

Soooo... How do you all like it so far!?! It's so fun to write!!!! Ahhhh! Nouis all the way! :D haha just FYI I don't know when the next update'll be because I have lots of studying to catch up on and a soccer tournament this weekend!!! So excited! For soccer...not studying lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 15 34
Harry and Zayn found each other attractive but Louis and Zayn have a bit of History so what will happen? Harry and Zayn are sorta of 'using' each oth...
4.8K 223 28
Zayn Malik is part of one of the biggest boy bands of our times, One Direction. He has the fame, the fortune, and attention from any girl he would ev...
398 4 10
Niall and Jenny have been going out for a while but Jenny doesn't understand why Niall wants to keep her as a secret and away from the world. All she...
16.4K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...