The Conflicts • Soonhoon [ 𝐄...

By 96MRLEE

" Why did you choked him like that ?! " I shouted as I threw him in the room and locked the door but he just... More

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ 👀
Funeral day
Unnecessary
Hatred
Interview Session
Stupid Jokes
Distrust in Love
Cliché topics
New buddy in office
Forget Wonwoo
Possesive boyfriend
Cross the limit
Punctual boyfriend
Wifey
No respect
Best friend
Walk at night
Let go of longing
Personal Assistant
Avoiding
Overthinking
Dumb things
Take a break
Opportunities
Word usage errors
Unfair
Rooftop
Drunk people doesn't lie
Silent mode
Same person as the first day
Killer
His past
The past
Not here with me
Dinner
I choose you
Epilogue
💎
ANNOUCEMENT !!

A date

60 8 0
By 96MRLEE

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26 o_O

Soonyoung's POV :

When I reached home , I quickly ran to my room . Taking a shower and so on . After I finished with my things I went downstairs to see what I have for breakfast . My sister and my mom went out already our maid informed me when I arrived home just now

Guessed what ?

Breakfast alone again after a long time .

I eat calmly and take a look at the watch . It's about 9 a.m already but I am not that rushing though . Seems that I am the CEO and I have the right so I decided to take it slow .

Once I arrived at the office , the employees greeted me with full of smiles. Me too though , full of smile . Maybe because of last night's memories ? Nice memories with my long term crush . I'm so grateful that last night my heart suddenly want to go to the rooftop . Well , the world is playing with you and turns out Wonwoo was there . What a destiny .

I smile as I walked all the way to my room . Seungkwan also greeted me with full of excitement .

" Morning , Mr.Kwon ! Full of a smile today ! " He teased me from his seat and giggles . I just raised my eyebrow and continue walking to my room . When I opened the door , I saw my little PA was there waiting for me .

" MORNING HOSHIIII !! " He excitedly greeted me and jumped a little as he said that to me .

" Morning , Woozi " I chuckled and put all my things over the table and face him .

" What's up with the mood today ? " I asked him .

" Noooo , that was supposed to be my question ! Let me ask you instead ... " He said and take his position  .

" What's up with the mood today , Mr.Kwon ? " He copied exactly the same as me just now .

" Haha , nothinggg ! Just feeling like ...... Happy ? "

" Wahhh , gladdd ! " He clapped his hand while saying that . He looked so cute behaving like that because he looked so small . No wonder how can I catch a feeling towards him .

" By the way , Hoshi . Today we don't have any works to work on . So what're your plans ? "

My happiness increases when I heard that . Firstly because yesterday I never bothered to take a glance at my schedule for today's works and end up there are no works . Second, because he asked me what is my plan !

" Want to go out ? "

Did he just invite me for a date ?

" Only both of us or with Seungkwan together ? " I asked for confirmation .

" Only both of us ofcourse ! " He glared at me and give me his 'fed up' face.

" Is it like a date .... ? " I stuttered . He just smiles and nods aggressively .

" Do you have any interesting places to go for a date ? " I asked , probably teasing him .

" Of course I haveeeee !! " He slammed my table and shocked me a little but I was still excited to listen for his plan .

" Ok , tell me "

That's how we start our days by planning our date for the day .

Seungkwan's POV :

It's been an hour since Hoshi arrived here and walked to his room . 10 minutes before he got here , I already saw Woozi-hyung walked into his room . Now , both of them are probably in there and never come out at all . I'm not that curious to know though but I can't deny that they look so cute together . New ship in the office after a few months .

But this time it goes a little bit clichè . The CEO fell in love with his Personal Assistant .

After all , that's just the theory I made my own . I wish that to be real but not that obvious . When I was in my mind suddenly my brother texted me a message.

For real , yesterday he never says he wants to hang out with his friends . It's freak me out when I didn't see him when I get home yesterday . It's kinda normal when I get home and he wasn't there but the abnormal one is he never tell me his whereabouts .

That's how we usually end our conversations . He's not being rude , but that's who he is. His friends and only me probably knew this side of him . 'Dirty' side of him .

I'm so happy when he said he wants to bring me to his friends . I'm also excited to know Hoshi's friends too . I want the population of my friends in Korea to be larger than in Japan .

When I turned off my phone I continue back to my works . After a few teen minutes , Hoshi and Woozi walked out of the room . I just give Hoshi a confused face as he confidently walks in my direction .

" What's up , Hoshi ? " I whispered when he arrived at me .

" Today I have nothing to works on so I'm going out with Woozi , if there's anything happens call me right away , okay ? " He murmured .

I just nodding and gives him my supportive face. Lucky he understood it . I'm happy to see Hoshi behave like that . He said after his father's death , he just don't easily trust people . But seems like he gets along with this one . I'm glad !

Woozi's POV :

" Woah , this is so nice Hoshiii " I said as I eat the dessert at the cafe we went to for our lunch . When we left the building , it's already about to lunch and when we arrived here it's already time for lunch . Today's lunch I ate desserts with my paymaster . That title looks kinda sexy with him though .

" Just eat as you pleased," He said and take a few feeds.

" By the way , Hoshi . Do you have any other friends than Seungkwan ? " I asked curiously because yesterday when I asked him about his friends' life he just said it was Seungkwan .

" I have , ofcourse I do " He answered calmly .

" Mind to take me to them ? " I'm so interested to know about his friends . I want to know about his friends' titles. I mean like , maybe some of them are a CEO like him or maybe own a building of any kpop entertainment in this country or maybe own a condominium .

Who knows ? So I'm looking forward to that .

" You want to know them ? " He asked again , I just nod.

" Great then , I just planning to bring you to meet them yesterday "

I choked my dessert when he said that .

Why the hell on earth did he suddenly want to bring me to his friends ?

" Oh okay , let's meet them today then " I said as I cough.

" Okay," He fished his phone and tap his phone . Probably texting someone . When he finished using his phone , he put his phone in his pocket back and continue talking with me .

Soonyoung's POV :

I fished my phone from my pocket and texted those buddies right after Woozi said that he wants to meet them today .

Mingyu looks like he's not bothered to ask about his boyfriend , so I asked instead .

Great that Dino also planning to bring his brother to meet us all together! So it's not going to be awkward for Woozi since he's the only one new around us later . I asked them to meet at night because I have plans with Woozi at day and also Joshua is working . He is only free at night .

Outing at night is the best thing ever ! I'm happy for Dino too though . He always complained to us that he misses his family especially his brother . His parents left him in Korea alone while his brother still working in Japan . But his brother is still in contact with him that's why he loves his brother .

But the good thing about his parents is , they left him with a house and car . His family is a rich people actually , just the same as our family . But the shortcomings are he didn't get his parents' love . Luckily there's Seungcheol and Jeonghan who take care of him like their own son .

Not to lie , Dino even calls Jeongcheol " eomma " and " dad " . Kinda cringe at first but it's getting normal at the end . I hope Woozi is not going to shock to death with most of my friends being gay .

" Hoshi , let's watch movies !! " He asked when I finished paying for the food .

" It's on the upper floor , let's take a look at which movies is interesting !! " He pulled me out from the cafe .

But I stopped him from going upstairs and whispered to him " Let's watch the movies at my house "

" Huh ? " He gives me his confused face .

" My house also has a cinema " I explained .

" Wahhhh for real ?! Let's go then !! " He pulled my hand .

" Let's buy something to eat first while watching the movies " I persuade him .

" Okay let's gooo !! "

He looks freaking cute being excited like that . With his heights , he looks so small . We really looked like a couple in this shopping mall . Luckily there are no many people because it's working hours . Otherwise , we will already get a glare from people. But who cares ? This is my life :P

He keeps pulling my hand here and there . Buying all of the foods to be eaten while watching movies later , he's making me wonder .

Is he gay ?

Or did he treat all of his others friends just the same like this ? If he's gay , my chance of having him is large ! But if he's not then I could only be his boss . How sad it is ....

" Hoshi , let's go already ! We can at least watch 3 movies and went to meet your friends ! " He pulled me to the parking lot .

" Okay , let's go " I looked like a father who loves his only son a lot today .

Seungcheol's POV :

" Jeonghan , let's go already " I shouted at Jeonghan who was in the room .

" Okay, comingg !! " He shouted back .

Tonight we are going to meet Hoshi's personal assistant and Dino's brother . Feels like our sons want to introduce their lover to us . I hope that both of them are going to blend well with us . But if they close with Hoshi and Dino then I guessed there are no problems .

" Let's go , Seungcheol " Jeonghan approached me when I was in my mind .

" Let's go " Both of us walked to the door and when we were already in the car I suddenly talked .

" Ask Junhwi his whereabouts "

" He was probably in the building with Minghao," Jeonghan said .

" Then asked him to go to the rooftop . We will just assemble there " I suggested .

" I will inform the group then " Jeonghan fished his phone from his pocket and texted them .

" Doneee " He put his phone on his lap .

" May things go smooth " He suddenly said .

I just smile and nods in the driver seat .

Me too .

♪(┌・。・)┌

Yes yes yes !! Soonhoon went for a date , reader <3 Chapter 27 next week ヘ(^_^ヘ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.4K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
6.2K 376 52
"Aya.... Stop before i go insane " i closed my eyes calming myself down she smirked and tip toed when i bend towards her as she whispered wrapping he...
8.9K 349 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
By _kpop_world

Fanfiction

6.3K 440 42
Joshua and Jieun used to be friends, but the younger Joshua had to return to America. A few years later, Joshua was back in South Korea but had no co...