Stranded โœ”๏ธŽ

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

๐ŸŒŠ ๐‘บ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐““ ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 0 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Cast 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ Other Casts ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 1 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 2 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 3 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 4 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 5 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 6 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 7 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 8 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 9 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 10 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 11 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 12 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 13 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 14 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 15 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 16 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 17 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 18 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 19 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 20 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 21 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 22 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 23 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 24 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 25 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 26 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 27 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 28 ๐ŸŒŠ
# I GOT TAGGED #
๐ŸŒŠ 29 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 30 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 31 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 32 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 33 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 34 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 35 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 36 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 37 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 39 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ 40 ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ ๐“”๐“Ÿ๐“˜๐“›O๐‘ฎ๐“ค๐“” ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ” FROZEN ๐Ÿ”

๐ŸŒŠ 38 ๐ŸŒŠ

852 55 4
By vsooheart

No one's POV

"KIM JISOO!"

Everyone quickly turned around to see who it was.

"Heung Min?" Hearing the name mentioned by Jisoo, the cops took out their guns and pointed it out to him, Taehyung's bodyguards stood firm and clenched their fists ready to fight, the girls stepped backwards beside Jisoo and glared at him, and Taehyung bravely stood protectively in front of his girl.

"What do you want from my girlfriend, Heung Min-ssi?" He asked. His serious tone was visible.

"Ah, so this is the boyfriend you told me about, Soo-ya. Taehyung, am i right? I know i've heard your name somewhere." He limped forward and thought for a brief moment, "oh, right! Kim Taehyung, the son of the owner of the Kim's Corp., am i right? You used to be known as Soo-ya's worst enemy."

"You've heard about enemies to lovers, haven't you?"

He chuckled in response, "such a fairytale your story is. But i'm sorry.. i'm afraid i'll have to take away your 'happily ever after'."

"That's never gonna happen, Heung Min-ssi." Taehyung confidentally replied with a smirk.

"If two people loves each other, what power does the world has against them?" Heung Min raised his eyebrows.

"Is he being serious right now? He's referring to us, right?" Jisoo asked Taehyung, who glanced at her. She shook her head in disbelief and scoffed. She never had even thought of loving or even liking Heung Min.

"No, my love. I'm referring to us." Heung Min walked forward.

"Walk any further and this bullet will pull you to the ground!" Mr. Nam shouted at him, making him stop and raise his hand, surrendering.

But not long, he smirked, "get him."

Out of nowhere, dozens of men in black popped up from behind them, jumping on every police and bodyguards and pinning them to the ground. Heung Min wasn't alone, he had his own men to fight for him, and it was twice as much as what they had brought.

Two more men ran towards Taehyung and strangled him, making it hard for him to move or talk. They turned him around to face Jisoo as they pulled him closer to Heung Min. The four untouched girls gasped and stood closely to each other. It's true that they're strong. But all these men against just four of them? They knew they had no chance.

"Jisoo-ya.." Heung Min called. He approached Taehyung slowly after grabbing a gun from one of his minions. "I gave you a deal. But you ran away.." He frowned. "You even burnt my house down into ashes. What a pity that is? You know it took years to build?"

"Y-yeah. A-and you know you can build it again?" Jisoo shot back, slightly stuttering.

"It's not that easy, chagi.." He chuckled.

"It's still a lot easier than bringing back the lives you took from innocent people."

"Hm.. true." He shrugged. "But enough of that. Burned my house or not, i still love you the same. The deal still works, you know? Be my prisoner forever or marry me."

"Two of those options are nearly the same thing, what the f*ck?" Rosé scrunched up her face in disbelief.

"I know! Stupid, right?" Jisoo whispered back, enough for everyone to hear.

"So?" Heung Min raised his brows.

"How about this." Lisa spoke up, "we get you another girl to replace Jisoo."

"That, i agree." Jennie nodded immediately, "maybe we can find another girl who.. can... love.. you..." she laughed awkwardly after realizing that there's 'nothing to like about this man except for his looks and possesiveness'.

"No one can replace Jisoo." He crossed his arms and shook his head.

"But she already belongs to someone else!" Rosé frowned. "If you loved her, you should've told her sooner and not be a coward and hide from her!"

"I don't care about that!"

"But how would you feel if you had a girlfriend and some random guy suddenly took her away from you by giving both of you a die or die option?!" Jennie joined in.

"I would either get her back so that she'd stay with me or find another girl and let them both be happy." He lifted one side of his mouth.

"That's–"

"AND THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING!" He suddenly shouted angrily, making everyone flinch. He then sighed and looked away, "i had a girlfriend once, after i moved away from Korea. When i was sad about not being able to confess to Jisoo, she was there. She stopped me from living in the underground and illegal world. She stopped me from all the crimes and sins i do. I loved her. And i thought she loved me too. We started dating and i was never the same guy ever since. It was all going fine, but on our first anniversary, a guy with black tuxedo came and crashed our dinner. He took my girlfriend away without saying anything. My girlfriend tried yanking her hand away and reaching out for me as i did the same, but he managed to set us apart. I searched every corner of the world for nearly a year.. until i finally found her. Casually playing at the beach with the guy who took her away from me. She was happy. And i couldn't bear taking her happiness away, so i left. That's when i remembered that my first love... was still somewhere out there. She's my last and only hope. So i promised myself that i'd make her mine whatever it takes." He lifted his head and looked at Jisoo, earning glares from Taehyung, who was still held tight with his mouth covered by one of the hands of the men in black.

"But the way you're doing it is wrong.." Lisa said, "there are millions of other girls in the world who can love you more than Jisoo and your ex can!"

"But i can't love them more than i can love Jisoo. So Jisoo, which one is it?"

Jisoo froze when he once again asked her. She looked back and forth on smirking Heung Min and anxious Taehyung.

She took a deep breath and looked at Heung Min with confidence in her eyes after some moments, "this shouldn't be something for me to even think about. You gave me two choices that has a really big impact in my life. One, to be an innocent prisoner for the rest of my life, or two, to marry a person i don't love. People who doesn't know human rights will choose the options you gave. Fools will fear you. Weak people will let them be your slaves and obey what you tell them to do. But i am not one of those people. I know i have the right and choice to live freely. I am not a fool to not know that you're just a human as i am. I'm strong and i will not let anyone—including you—make me as your slave and tell me what to do or decide my life choices. Listen Heung Min-ssi, you may have told me about your past and that i am your first love. You may have went this far to get me. But you are no one to control me. If i have a choice to live freely with the people i love, why should i listen to you and choose between one of your options? So i hope it's clear for you to know now that i choose to live with Kim Taehyung as my boyfriend and soon to be husband."

Taehyung looked at her in shock and proudness as Jisoo looked back at him with the same loving expression and this didn't went unnoticed to angry Heung Min.

"ARGHH!!!!" He shouted out of frustration and ran towards Taehyung, taking him out of his men's grip.

"AGH!" Taehyung groaned in pain when Heung Min smashed him hard to the ground covered with sharp rocks.

"TAEHYUNG!" Heung Min didn't stop, he kicked Taehyung's back dozens of times, not even giving him one moment of rest for him to breathe or get up. "HEUNG MIN-AH, STOP!" But he completely ignored Jisoo's hysterical screams.

"I GAVE YOU TWO CHOICES, JISOO! TWO CHOICES TO KEEP HIM ALIVE!" He shouted at her, lifting weak Taehyung with one of his strong arms. Taehyung's face was bleeding and full of scars, making the girls cry and sob. Although they knew Taehyung wasn't weak to let himself be unconscious, it was still a painful sight to see.

"But you chose none." He continued before throwing Taehyung back to the ground and pulling out a gun, pointing it towards the weak man. "So don't blame me if be becomes the next Kim Kibum, Soo. I've warned you."

Jisoo and her friends gasped. Taehyung's life was in danger. One click and that bullet goes straight to his body. What's worse is they can do nothing. All police and bodyguards could only look at the scene with pity and fear.

"I'm giving you one last chance to choose, Soo-ya. Marry me or be my prisoner and let him live,, or choose none and let him see either heaven or hell."

"Kill me." Taehyung mumbled under his breath but loud enough for everyone around them to hear.

"What's that, Taehyung-ssi?"

"Kill me, Heung Min-ah. Kill me! I'd rather die than letting my girlfriend marry a psycho like you."

"Tae–"

"If you kill me, would you promise to let Jisoo and her friends go?"

"Yah!" Jisoo shouted at her boyfriend, but he sadly ignored.

"Both you and i don't get what we want, so yes." Heung Min smirked and turned to Jisoo, "your boyfriend had made his choice. What about you, Jisoo?"

"I- i-" She looked at Taehyung, then to Heung Min. She can't make a choice. She just couldn't.

"Time's running out, my love. Which one is it?" Heung Min started playing with his gun, ready to pull out the trigger. The three other girls could only cry and hug one another. There's nothing they could do, anyway. They were in a massive dilemma.

"Jisoo-ya.." Taehyung called, slightly smiling at her. She quickly turned her head and looked at him with her teary eyes. "Saranghae.. i'll be fine, arra?"

"A-ani.." She desperately shook her head.

"So.. that's a no for him to say bye bye and you'll marry me?" Heung Min asked.

"A-ani.."

"Which one is it, Soo-ya?! Make a choice! I don't have all night."

"I- i don't–"

"Five seconds. Five..."

Jisoo panicked, she couldn't think straight.

"Four..."

She trembled, breathing hard.

"Three..."

Her tears fell as her boyfriend nodded, assuring.

"Two..."

She bit her inner-cheek. Taehyung smiled calmly and his teary eyes showed love and sincereness.

"And... one."

"TAEHYUNG-AH!"

BANG!

"JISOO!!"

End of no one's POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 2.1K 38
A story between three peaple Kim Taehyung, Kim jisoo and Kim jennie. Love or destiny, let's see what brings them together.... Taehyung lives in USA a...
3.2K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...
932K 53.4K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
25.5K 1.1K 34
"If you want to die there are many interesting ways to do that rather than sitting in this wild rain" "No! I like rain better" โฌ†๏ธแต€แต’แต–โปแต—แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต โฌ‡๏ธแดฎแต’แต—แต—แต’...