Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 23

8K 263 1.1K
By hazxlouforever112

Tharn on the side (yes from tharntype sjskslsowok) mew is just *chefs kiss* in this photo, omg.

If anyone watches bl's, what's your favourite? And do you have any recommendations?

I just finished "Until We Meet Again" (check it out, trust me, you won't regert it, may be triggering though so be careful♡) and tharntype, and I want (need) more to binge watch lol.

Thanks for all the comments on the last part, they cheered me up :)

You may read :)

-

Tharn wasn't really sure what he could nor would expect when he walked into Mr. Holland's class that morning.

It was his first class in his new school, he only imagined it going either really well or really bad, it was anyone's guess.

He hoped that his first class and day would run well without any hiccups, but when he looked around and his eyes settled upon his exboyfriend next to another boy-and handcuffed, well, you could only imagine what was running through his head.

He didn't understand what was happening, and the fact that nobody even threw Louis a glance made him even more confused.

Mr. Holland didn't even explain Louis being handcuffed, he just made him introduce himself and point to his seat. He was sitting next to a girl whom introduced herself as 'Eleanor'.

So far she seemed nice, but he didn't really want to socialize right now, he just wanted to avoid as much contact with Louis and get through his already fucked up day.

Thankfully he came in late and class dismissed soon. He wasn't called on Mr. Holland or anything and nobody seemed to mind him, so he packed up his things and ran out of the door.

Louis on the other hand was just confused by all this, sad because he was seeing Tharn again, but mostly confused.

"So, who was that?" Harry asked, closing his bag and giving Louis a nod that it was okay to leave. "Huh?"

"Who was that?"

"Uh the new student? Didn't you hear Mr. Holland-"

"I did, but now you're moody so it's gotta be him because you were happy before. Once you saw him your face dropped and you were more quiet than usual."

Louis sighed and stopped walking, facing him. "He's my ex."

Harry's eyes widen, not responding at first. "Yeah, Tharn and I used to date." Louis told Harry.

"Wow."

Louis smiled at him. "That's all you've got to say? Wow?"

"Ugh, shut up." Harry punched Louis' shoulder gently and locked eyes with Niall who was passing by, frowning at when he looked away.

"Niall's not talking to us and your ex is back, sounds like a great day ahead." Harry mocked and Louis laughed, nodding. "And the weirdest thing is that we're getting along."

"I know! What's going on? Did we somehow fall into a new-"

"Oh shut up, we just got horny and started from there." Louis shushed him and laughed a little, telling Harry that they should continue to their next class which thankfully they shared with Liam and Zayn.

"I don't wanna go." Harry pouted and Louis rolled his eyes fondly. "To bad, we'll be in trouble if we skip."

"That's if we get caught."

"Oh my god." Louis said and Harry smirked. "So? Are you down for skipping a class."

Louis nodded, he could never pass an opportunity like this. He hated school-the kids here if he was being honest (apart from his friends, obviously), but he hated some of the teachers aswell, so if he could never turn down ditching this place.

"I've corrupted you Harold."

Harry humed. "Be proud."

Harry grabbed Louis' wrist and lead them to the bathroom, into a stall where they waited out for the halls to clear. They made sure to lock the stall this time though, don't want a repeat of last time.

"Everyone should be in class by now." Louis said and Harry checked the time, nodding just as they heard the last door close and silence fill the hallways.

"Wait-where are we going?"

"My house? Or do you want to visit Holly?"

"Hm, sure, your house it is." They both grinned and came out of the stall and bathroom, checking a couple of times before making a run for it.

When they made it outside Louis and Harry started laughing like idiots, Harry may have almost fallen over, but Louis was there to make sure he didn't and even pull him up if he did.

They weren't in the public front of the school, more like on a side of the building where there wasn't any class nor actual way of seeing them unless you looked stared to long.

They managed to sneak their way out without even a car passing, turning and runing out of school grounds until they were a fair distance away, now walking without a care in the world.

"Now that we're off campus, mind telling me why you wanted to leave?"

Because I knew you wanted to,

Or atleast I assumed so.

"Can't I just want to leave and be on my own?" Harry lied and Louis gave him a pointed look, not asking more though because he didn't want to be there anymore.

So Harry's right.

Neither of them knew it though; Harry wasn't sure if he was correct, and Louis didn't know what was the reason.

These idiots.

"Think Marcel's going to be home?"

"Why wouldn't he be?"

"Well he mentioned going out sometime today, didn't say an exact time." Louis shrugged. "Don't know, maybe."

"Well, if he's not home, can I uh..you know." Harry fumbled, trying his best not to blush but how could he not? He was literally asking Louis for a blowjob!

Louis knew what Harry was asking, but he felt a bit playful and decided to tease Harry a bit.

"I don't know, Harry. What are you talking about?"

"Don't play innocent here Louis, do I look like a fool to you?"

Louis blinked. "Well-" he dragged out and Harry scoffed a little and told him not to finish that sentence if he wished to see him naked ever again.

"Such a threat Harry, makes me so petrified just thinking about it." Louis mocked, Harry pouted. "You should be."

"Aw, don't be sad Harry, I am scared, do you think I want to go back to the blindfold?"

"I fucking hate you. Stop teasing me!"

"Why?! It's so fun!"

"Ugh, for you but have you considered my feelings? Do you know how annoying you can be?"

"Bitch please, I've had to deal with your shit since we started this project, all the climbing, cuddles, kisses-"

"Okay, you make your point." Harry said in defeat. "I get it, I can-am annoying." He said in a lower tone.

Louis noticed and grazed his hand against Harry's, having them lock eye contact for a few seconds, but it was enough for Louis to tell Harry that he wasn't and that he enjoyed spending time with him no matter how childish he can be.

"You've become quite childish aswell you know."

"What can I say? You bring out a little kid in me."

"Well I do act like one."

"I know."

Marcel drove past them, neither of them noticed though because at the same time Louis asked Harry if he was down to grab something to eat since he felt a bit peckish.

"Sure, what do you want?" Louis shrugged and said that there was a convenience store close by so they could just stop and buy something from there.

"Ew, no."

"Why not? It's cheap and it sells good food."

"Yeah but I don't like being so close to poor people nor in such a disgrace of a place-like what the heck even is a convenience store?"

"It's literally in the name."

"Well whatever, I'm not eating there."

"You don't have to, I am."

"Don't care, not eating nor going near that disgusting place. I refuse to go there." Louis rolled his eyes because he actually forgot how ridiculous Harry could be sometimes.

"You're not serious-you are." Louis sighed. "I'll order us some food, what do you want?"

"I'm not that hungry Harry, I'll just find something to snack on at your house. I don't want food."

"Still."

"Really?" Harry nodded and said that he wanted to feed Louis because he was hungry aswell, they didn't eat breakfast because they were running late, and he was hungry as fuck.

"Fine, pizza."

"What?"

"Pizza." Harry raised an eyebrow at him, asking him what it was. "You've never had pizza? You're lying."

"Er..."

"You aren't lying-oh my gosh." Louis was astonished by this, but then again, at the lifestyle that Harry lives (and so did he) pizza doesn't really make the list, and Louis could understand why.

"Hand me your phone." Harry handed it to him without question, unlocking it before and placing it into Louis' hand.

"Who are you calling?"

"Making the order so it'll be ready once we're there."

"Oh, okay."

Louis ordered one large pizza, half pepperoni and chicken since those were his favourites and he wanted Harry to try it.

"Okay, thank you." Louis concluded and handed Harry back his phone, saying that they'll be there withing 30 minutes which was enough time for them to arrive to his place if they hurried.

"So what shall I do if I don't like pizza?"

Louis smirked and went up on his toes a little to reach Harry's ear, whispering into it. "I'll be your little whore and do whatever you want."

Harry bit his bottom lip and nodded, suddenly feeling quite eager to arrive to his house and try Louis' food.

"You're such an ass sometimes."

"Oh fuck off, now, let's go."

-

When they arrived back to Harry's house, both quickly went upstairs for Louis to change out of his sweater and Harry to use the bathroom, later coming down after washing up and paying for their pizza, devouring it within minutes.

Harry found it really oily greasy but it did taste amazing, so Harry didn't think much of it and neither did Louis.

Speaking of Louis, he's realized something while he was eating. It wasn't a big deal or anything, but as he hate he started thinking about the last time he had pizza since Harry asked him and it got him pondering about his life.

Since this project with Harry he hasn't smoked nor skipped any meal ans was actually gaining some weight, it made him a bit uncomfortable, but his tummy wasn't huge yet so it wasn't that big of a deal. Still though, the fact that he's been eating food-like actual home cooked food, and having meals three times a day, (and snacks between), just amazed him.

He wasn't addicting to smoking, but it did help him control his hunger when he didn't have food. It wasn't healthy, but it was how he lived, and being with Harry made it click to him how poor his choices were, and in a weird way he's grateful for that eye-opener.

He wasn't going to tell Harry any of this though, that would just be weird.

But he for some reason he felt the need to show Harry how thankful he was. It wasn't sexual, but it did take Harry by suprise.

Neither were using their handcuffed hand, so after doing some constructive thinking, Louis grabbed Harry's hand and intertwined their fingers, placing it inbetween their laps and continue eating his pizza like that didn't just happen.

Three weeks ago you wouldn't have seen that happening.

Infact, you wouldn't see them sitting so close to eachother without an arguement breaking out.

Who knew all it took was three weeks for Louis and Harry to get along so well? And the funniest thing is that neither of them grew any sort of feelings for eachother believe it or not.

They've grown attatched to eachother, but neither grew feelings for the other luckily, if they did, then it would have been a really awkard conversation.

But getting back on the original topic, Harry was very confused by Louis' bold gesture, but he didn't protest against it.

Louis even caressed his hand and Harry didn't say anything, he simply smiled and ate his pizza.

Harry got a text from Marcel, asking if he could bring his cousin to hang out at his house for a while.

"I don't mind, it's not like their going to be bothering us." Louis responded after Harry read the text to him out loud.

"So you're okay with them coming?" Louis nodded and Harry replied back with a text, saying that it's okay.

By the time they were done Marcel was already parking into the driveway and coming into the house with his cousin. He didn't really say much once he walked in, but he did greet them and ask why they weren't in school.

"Just wasn't in the mood to be there anymore." Louis told him and asked where his cousin was.

"Taking his shoes off, he's right behind me though."

And on command he walked in with mixed emotions because he fucking left school to get away from them and their here too.

"Funny enough, that's why my cousin, Tharn, texted me that he wanted to ditch school."

Louis blinked, Harry rolled his eyes at him.

"You're both related?" Louis asked in confusion, but Marcel nodded and replied that Tharn was his adopted cousin, but they were still related and close despite that.

Harry couldn't keep his eyes of Tharn while he stood infront of him, he felt really annoyed; but so did Tharn.

Tharn didn't want to see nor talk too Louis; he felt really guilty, because when he looked at Louis starts remembering their past relationship and how poorly he treated him.

"Well we'll be up in my room if you need me-do you need me?" They shook their heads and Marcel and Tharn left.

Louis plastered a fake smile on his face and told Harry that they should clean up since they made a bit of a mess. Harry nodded and did as requested without a word.

They were about done with disposing the box when Harry grabbed Louis and unexpectedly kiss him, stroking his cheek with his thumb.

Louis was suprised but kissed back needly, allowing Harry to pick him up and place him ontop of the counter. Louis still had his arm wrapped around Harry's neck and legs around his waist, but he controlled the kiss despite Harry displaying to be the more dominate one.

Louis kept the kiss innocent, but it was obvious that he wanted this kiss really badly.

They pulled away after a minute; Louis pecking Harry's lips immediately after and sighing a little, but giving Harry a half smile.

"Want to go for a swim?" Harry asked, trying to get his mind off Tharn. "No thanks, I'm not in the mood."

"Okay, is there anything you want to do? Or do you just want to watch a movie in the screening room?"

"Let's just watch a movie or something, can you pick one? I don't have any in mind right now." Harry nodded and said that he would like to watch another eposide of eyewitness.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Eh I don't, but I know you do so we can watch it."

"Thank you." Harry smiled. "No problem."

-

Tharn ended up spending the rest of the day at Harry's house, he stayed in Marcel's room the entire time and refused to come out which was confusing at first, but after explaining what was going on, Marcel understood and asked if he wanted to leave or stay, but at that exact moment he got a text from his dad.

Tharn's father arrived to pick him up, but when he didn't see him walk out he got worried and sent him a text, asking where he was. Tharn improvised and said that Marcel picked him up before and they were chilling at his place which thankfully he bought and said that it was fine.

He was planning after that text, but he fell asleep not long afterwards and woke up three hours later at 6pm.

Marcel was no where in sight, he's probably downstairs somewhere, but Tharn wasn't really in the mood to be in this house knowing that Louis lived here as Marcel mentioned before he fell asleep.

He quickly grabbed his phone and sent a text that he was leaving, picking himself up and leaving his room. He made it to the living room, but he ran into Marcel who was watching tv.

"Oh hey, you're awake."

"Yeah, I sent you text but I guess there is no use for it now-anyways, I think I'm gonna go now. Can you give me a ride?"

"As much as I'd love to, I'm making dinner for Louis and Harry. Can you wait a few mintes? It's almost done and we can leave right after." Tharn thought about it for a moment and nodded.

"Where are they anyway?"

"Screening room, watching a movie probably."

Fuck watching a movie, their sucking eachother off I bet.

Marcel thought to himself as he got up from the couch. "Want to help me?"

"Sure, what are you making?"

"Lasagna and a side salad."

"You know I can't cook for shit, or peal a cucumber for that matter."

"I can teach you, the lasagna is almost done so I just have to make the salad. You can help with that."

"Alright, fine."

"Come on then."

They went into the kitchen and quickly finished up dinner-Tharn almost cutting off his finger-but they thankfully were done in a decent time and state.

When they were done Marcel shot Harry a text and told Tharn that they should get going now if he didn't want to cross paths with Louis.

Tharn nodded and gathered his things and left without another word, Marcel yelled his goodbyes and followed along, locking the door since he knew Harry and Louis would go to bed right after and probably forget to lock it.

Louis and Harry waited for Marcel's car to pull off before going downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hand me the knife." Louis passed it to Harry whom took a slice out for both him and Louis aswell as the salad.

They sat down on the stools and started eating in silence until Harry asked Louis if he was okay because he was hardly touching his food.

"I'm fine Harry, really. I'm just a bit sad." Harry smiled sadly and reassured him that everythings going to be okay and to not think much of Tharn's arrival.

"I'm trying, but I just can't help myself but too think about him and Niall-espically Niall."

"We'll talk to Niall tomorrow at school then. We'll find him and talk things out with him."

"Don't bother, he'll talk to us when he's ready, if we try to talk to him he'll probably be either really pissed or disgusted. We need to give him space."

Harry felt like shit; seeing Louis sad made him feel even awful. He wished there was something he could do to get Louis' mind off things, but there wasn't much he could do.

"Don't take it on too much, I'm fine." Louis said and placed his hand ontop of Harry's, stroking his hand with his thumb and staring at it.

"I wish there was something I could do to take your mind of things."

Louis smiled a little and pecked his cheek and continued eating his food.

"Finished?" Harry asked after Louis took to last gulp of his orange juice. "Yeah, it tasted really good."

"Don't tell me, tell Marcel."

"Oh trust me he knows; I make it my job for him to know how much I enjoy his food."

"Mhm, as you should, god knows what we'd do if I didn't win that bet against Niall."

"Speaking of Niall, do you think he'll want Marcel back?"

"Don't know, but I hope not, I quite like Marcel." Harry admitted. "Same, but we wouldn't be hopeless, I can cook."

Harry gave him a pointed look. "I'd like to live to see the next day, thank you very much Louis."

Louis rolled his eyes and pouted. "How can you say that!? You've never tried my food! I told you I'd make dinner a few nights ago and you refused."

"You wanted me to try it?" Louis nodded and blushed a little because wow, he was going to be blunt honest here.

"I was eager to make it for you to try."

"Oh? And why is that?" Harry teased, not really expecting an honest answer but Louis gave him one anyway.

"Because nobody's ever tried my cooking apart from Holly and her father, Larry. So I wanted you to try it."

That was a bit out of Louis' comfort zone, he's really picky with the people he lets taste his food/whom he cooks for.

He's always scared of their reaction, but he trusted Harry to atleast be nice even if it tasted like shit.

"I'm sorry.." Harry apologized, but grinned a moment later which Louis questioned him about.

"What do you say about cooking for us tommorow? We'll give Marcel a night off. He said he's going to meet his friend later tommrow for dinner anyway, so it'll just be the two of us."

"You want to try it?"

"Well I'd rather stay alive-"

"-you're a fucking prick."

"But I genuinely want to try it now that I know how important I know it is for you." Harry finished and Louis felt his heart skip a beat at Harry's kindness.

He felt sort of special.

Louis thanked him with a kiss and grinned like a little kid, thanking him verbally too and offering to give him a blowjob as a reward which of course Harry agreed too.

But little did Louis know that seeing him happy was a big enough reward.

Because deep down inside, Harry felt so grateful for how kind and patient Louis' been with him, and seeing him sad after all that just made his heart sink because in his eyes, Louis' to kind hearted to be hurt by other people.

"You have no idea how happy you've made me, Harry." Louis sighed in happiness and contentment.

And you've made me the happiest I've ever been since the start of this project.

So thank you, Louis.

-
STOP THEIR LITERALLY SO FUCKING CUTE OMGGGGGG. Is it weird that I-the author, am fangirling over them? Probably, but who cares :D

Hope you enjoyedddd.

Dw, we're getting smut and stuff in the next chapter-have your holy water ready lol.

Anyways.

Hope you found this a nice chapter, their becoming more open with eachother🥺 ugh.

ilygsm
-Nir💙💚

[Next upload on: July 12th, 2021🤍]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 10.4K 29
Essence & Pharaoh are back with the tables turned. What will happen when the player gets played with? Will they find their way back to each other?
346K 24.2K 19
"Who the hell are you and why are you in my house?" The beautiful man with the perfect teeth smiled and stuck out his manicured hand for Louis to sha...
9.9K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...
95.2K 4.9K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...