Lion king Family

By Steampunk-Bakugou

A story about the Lion King family. Simba was a former boxing champion also a professional boxer and Nala was... More

Chapter 1. A nice morning
Chapter 2. Kovu's visit
Chapter 3. Apologize
Chapter 4. Highschool
Chapter 5. Group of friends
Chapter 6. Sleep together
Chapter 7. Confess feelings
Chapter 8. Grandparents visit
Chapter 9. Meeting the waiter
Chapter 10. The fifth wheel
Chapter 11. Teenage love
Chapter 12. Get caught
Chapter 13. Punished
Chapter 14. Three teen lions
Chapter 15. This game sucks
Chapter 16. Family stuff
Chapter 17. Sleeping with him
Chapter 18. Ideas
Chapter 19. The First Skydive
Chapter 20. Rude
Chapter 21. Baliyo's rage
Chapter 22. Talk about movies
Chapter 23. Unlucky
Chapter 24. Spend time together
Chapter 25. Still lost
Chapter 26. Teaching a lesson
Chapter 27. A promise
Chapter 28. Replay
Chapter 30. Having fun (The end)

Chapter 29. Beach time

855 18 45
By Steampunk-Bakugou

House mansion

Simba just returning home after he visiting Timon and Pumbaa, Kion also returned home after he was visiting Rani. The clock shows 2:15 pm, Simba and Nala are chilling sitting in the backyard and enjoying the sunlight.

Nala: "What a sunny day today, right Simba?"

Simba: "It sure is, Nala." he oftens wears a sunglasses everytime he sits in the backyard.

Nala usually reading books or drinking lemon tea everytime she sits in the backyard.

Simba: "Hey, honey?"

Nala: "Yeah?"

Simba: "I'm bored."

Nala: "Me too."

Simba: "Do you have any idea where you want to go?"

Nala: "How about the beach?"

Simba: "Beach?"

Nala: "Yeah, the beach."

Simba: "Now you're talking, let's go tell the kids."

They went inside and tell Kiara and Kion.

Kiara and Kion was at the living room watching a movie, Simba and Nala approach them.

Simba: "Hey, Kids?"

Kiara and Kion immediately look at them.

Kion: "Yes, dad?"

Kiara: "Yes, mom?"

Simba: "You want to go to the beach?"

Kion and Kiara immediately agrees and excited.

Kion: "Of course, I want to go to the beach."

Kiara: "Me too, me too!"

They both said with excitement, Simba and Nala nod to each other.

Kion: "Can grandpa and grandma come?"

Simba: "Sure, they part of the family."

Kion: "Yes!"

Kiara: "How about Kovu?"

Simba quickly look at her, Nala and Kion was a bit surprise by her question.

Kiara: "Can he join?"

Kion: "Dad?"

Nala: "Honey?"

Simba was just stood silent but in the end, he had no choice.

Simba: *Sigh* "Fine, he can join us."

Kiara: "Yes! Thank you, dad!"

Simba: "You're welcome."

Kiara and Kion went upstairs and change their outfit.

Nala: "Wow, I'm actually surprised you allow Kovu to join us."

Simba: "I had no choice, I don't want to let our daughter sad, Kovu was the love of her life."

Nala: *Chuckles* "Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs and change my clothes."

Simba: "Alright, I'm gonna call my parents and let them join us on the beach."

Nala: "Don't forget Kovu."

Simba: "Yeah, him too."

Simba picked up his cell phone and called his parents.

Simba: "Hello? Mom?"

Sarabi: "Oh, hi Simba. How are you?"

Simba: "I'm fine."

Sarabi: "Why did you call me?"

Simba: "Do you want to go to the beach? Me, Nala and the kids are going to the beach today."

Sarabi: "Yes, of course! I want to go to the beach, wait till your father hear this."

Simba: *Chuckles* "Okay, bye mom. I love you, tell dad that I say hi."

Sarabi: "Hahaha! Okay, I love you too. Bye son, I meet you at the beach."

Simba: "Okay, see you there."

After Simba calls Sarabi, he dialed Kovu's number and called him.

Kovu: "Hello?"

Simba: "Hey, it's me Simba."

Kovu: "Oh, Mr Simba, it's you. How are you?"

Simba: "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you free today?"

Kovu: "Yeah."

Simba: "Do you want to join us on the beach?"

Kovu: "Of course, thanks for inviting me, Mr Simba."

Simba: "Kiara wants you to join us and I had no choice."

Kovu: "Tell her that I love her."

Simba: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I see you at the beach."

He ended the call and put his cell phone on the coffee table, he went upstairs and change his clothes.

After 15 minutes, they all went downstairs wearing the right clothes to go to the beach. Simba is wearing a dark grey sleeveless tees and red shorts, Nala is wearing a denim shorts and graphic tee, Kiara is wearing the same thing like her mother and Kion is wearing a red shirt and black shorts.

They went outside and use the family car which is the white Range Rover Evoque, Simba drive the car all the way to the beach.

The Beach

After 20 minutes of driving, they finally arrive at the beach. There they met Mufasa and Sarabi just arriving at the beach. Simba parked the car at the parking lot and they step out of the car and meet them.

Simba: "Hi mom, hi dad."

Mufasa: "Hi son, it's been a long time I didn't go to the beach."

Simba: "Us too."

Sarabi: "How's my grandchildren?"

Nala: "They look really excited."

Kion: "Yup!"

Kiara: "So excited!"

Mufasa: "Well then, the beach is right in front of us. Let's go!"

Before they were about to walk to the beach, there's a car honking at them and everyone knew who it was except for Mufasa and Sarabi. The car is a red Audi TT RS and the driver was a teenage lion, he parked his car next to the white Range Rover Evoque. The teenage lion step out of the car and say's hi to them.

Kovu: "Hi, sorry I'm late."

Kiara: "Kovu." she hugged him in front of her family.

Mufasa: "Who is he?"

Kiara: "This is Kovu, my boyfriend." she introduced him to her grandparents.

Sarabi: "Nice to meet you, Kovu."

Mufasa: "I'm glad you could join us."

Kovu shake his hand and he feel glad that he could join them to the beach, everyone is happy that Kovu join them except for Simba since he was overprotective to Kiara and didn't trust Kovu 100 percent.

They all walk to the beach, they take off their slippers and step into the beach. Once they step their foot into the hot sand, they all could feel the burning of the hot sand touches their skin.

Kiara: "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Kion: "My foot are on fire!"

Kovu: "Save yourself!"

The three of them started to have fun on the beach and they all rushed to the ocean and started splashing water to each other.

Nala: "Haha! Look's like they having fun."

Simba: "Yup! I'm gonna use some sunscreen." he take off his dark grey sleeveless tees and starts to wipe some sunscreen on his body.

Mufasa put on his sunglasses and sit on the beach chair and enjoying the sunlight and the cold breeze wind.

Sarabi: "Honey, look. There's a souvenir shops."

Mufasa: "Yeah, go ahead. I'm just gonna enjoy the sunlight." then Sarabi walk towards the souvenir shops and buy something that she likes.

Nala: "Honey, I think you already got enough sunscreen."

Simba: "Fun fact, when you match the colour of the sand that's when you know got enough on."

Nala spray the sunscreen on his face and his body.

Simba: "Thanks, oh yeah. Beach time!"

Kovu, Kiara and Kion decide to have fun on the beach by building a sand castle, Kovu being the sand castle captain.

Kovu: "All right, let's build a sand castle."

Kiara and Kion listen to his order and instructions.

Kovu: "Okay. Kion, you sand and water." he give the sand bucket and sand shovel to Kion to gather some sand and water.

Kion: "Alright." he nodded his head and start doing what Kovu instructed him to do.

Kovu: "Kiara, you become security detail. I don't want anyone within 30 meters of this perimeter."

Kiara: "Alright, got it."

Kovu: "Good, let's build a sand castle." then they start making a sand castle, good thing Kovu brought a bag full of sand castle tools.

Mufasa and Simba are having fun playing frisbee.

Simba: "I got it!" he catch the frisbee with both of his hands and throw's it back to his father.

Mufasa: "That's my boy!" he catch the frisbee and throw's it back to Simba.

Simba: "You're a great dad!" then they continue playing frisbee.

Nala: "Wow, this book is really great." Nala really likes reading book especially on the beach where she could enjoy the sunlight.

Back to Kovu, Kiara and Kion. They are still building the sand castle and Kovu is being the sand castle captain.

Kovu: "Give me the six millimeter shovel."

Kion give the small shovel to him.

Kovu: "The yellow one, not purple."

Kion give the yellow shovel to him.

Kovu: "Thank you."

Kiara is busy making the sand castle stairs by using the tools that Kovu brought.

Kovu: "Kiara, are the stairs steps ninety degrees?"

Kiara: "For the most part?"

Kovu: "Yes."

Around 40 minutes later, they managed to complete their sand castle. Nala and Sarabi are very proud to them.

Nala: "Wow, nice sand castle guys!"

Sarabi: "Yeah, you guys did a great job!"

Kiara: "Hehe! Thanks."

Kion: "Thanks."

Kovu: "Time to take a picture."

Everyone take out their cell phone and take a picture at the sand castle.

Kovu: "It was a bit small but it was worth it."

Not too long after that, the sand castle was being demolished by Simba's catch because he was having way too much fun playing frisbee with his father.

Simba: "Woohoo! Nice catch!" then he continue playing frisbee.

Kovu: "Nooooo!! My precious sand castle!" he yelled.

Everyone just laugh at him except for Kiara.

Kiara: "Daddy! The three of us are working hard building that sand castle!"

Simba: "Sorry!" then he continues playing frisbee with Mufasa.

Mufasa: "Catch."

Back to Kovu, Kiara and Kion. The three of them are sitting at the beach chairs and take a rest.

Kion: "Hey, do you know where is the nearest restroom is?"

Kovu: "I know where."

Kion: "Where?"

Kovu point his finger to the ocean, Kion understand's what it means.

Kion: "Seriously?"

Kovu: "Yup."

Kion: "I won't do that."

Kovu: "There's the restroom." he point his finger to the public restroom that is near the beach.

Kion: "Thank you."

Simba and Mufasa has been sitting on the beach chair for 30 minutes. Mufasa noticed something is wrong with his son skin.

Mufasa: "That sun is no joke, huh?"

Simba: "What?"

Mufasa: "You got sunburn."

Simba: "Oh shit! How is this possible?"

Mufasa: "I don't know."

Simba: "Alright, nobody hit me. It's gonna hurt's pretty bad."

Mufasa: "Okay, I'm gonna go get some drink." he hit Simba's back and walk towards the drink stall.

Simba: "Ow!"

Nala and Sarabi saw him got sunburn skin.

Sarabi: "Oh my gosh, you got sunburn?"

Simba: "Yeah, it hurt a lot."

Nala: "Don't worry, it will gone in around 3 or 5 days."

Simba: "Okay."

Nala: "I'm gonna buy some food, you want some?"

Simba: "No, I'm fine."

Nala: "Okay." then she patted Simba's shoulder and walk to the food stall

Simba: "Ow!"

Sarabi: "Alright, I'm gonna join Nala to buy some food on the food stall." Sarabi patted Simba's back and join's Nala.

Simba: "Ow!" he stands up and tell them it's not hurt.

Simba: "Okay, hey? Alright, it ain't hurt. Nobody else hit me or else I'm gonna rage again."

Kovu just found a bitcoin and he felt so excited, maybe it was his lucky day.

Kovu: "Oh, look. I found a bitcoin, nice!" he found a bitcoin by using a metal detector, he saw Simba standing right next to him.

Kovu: "Hi, Mr Simba." then he hit Simba's back so hard.

Simba: "Ow!"

Kovu: "Owh, you got sunburn, my bad."

Simba can't take it anymore because everyone keep hitting him and now he's gonna rage and release his raging monster.

Simba: "RAAAAARRGGHH!!" he roared in anger.

At the food and drink stall. Mufasa, Sarabi and Nala heard him roaring in anger.

Mufasa: "Oh no, he's gone mad!"

Sarabi: "He release his rage monster. He become the incredible hulk."

Nala: "We better stop him before he goes on a rampage."

Then the 3 of them quickly rush and trying to stop Simba's raging fury before it got worst.

Earlier minutes ago, around 2 minutes ago. Kion was inside the book shop that is open near the beach, he's looking to buy some new comic books to read.

Kion: "There's a lot ot of good comics books here."

A lioness patted his shoulder from behind, he turn around and saw her.

Malkia: "Hi, Kion."

Kion: "Oh, it's you. Hi there."

Malkia: "What are you doing here at the beach?"

Kion: "Having fun on the beach with my family and enjoy the sunlight."

Malkia: "Hehe, me too."

A brown lioness found Kion talking to someone but she doesn't like that lioness being close to him.

Rani: "Hi Kion."

Kion: "Hi Rani, what are you doing here?"

Rani: "Me, Baliyo, Surak and Nirmala just when shopping so we here to stop by and buy some food or drinks at the stall."

Kion: "That's great."

Malkia: "Uhh, Kion? Who is this?"

Kion: "This is Rani. Rani, meet Malkia."

Rani: "Nice to meet you Malkia." she shake her hand.

Malkia: "Nice to meet you too."

Then Kion heard his father roaring in anger.

Kion: "Oh no, that's my dad. I gotta go!" then he leave the book shop and quickly rush to the scene.

Rani gives Malkia an angry glare.

Malkia: "What?"

Rani: "Nothing."

Back at the beach, where Simba roared in anger because everyone keep hitting his skin which is hurt because he got sunburn.

Simba: "RAAAAARRGGHH!!" he take Kovu metal detector and break it in half.

Kovu: "Simba, what are you doing?! That cost a 100 dollar."

Simba didn't care because he lost control and release his raging monster.

Simba: "RAAAAARRGGHH!!" he then bent a metal pole in half that is laying down on the sand.

Kovu: "You should see a therapist!"

Simba: "RAAAAARRGGHH!!" he then lift up a 200 kilogram giant rock and throw it into the ocean, luckily it didn't hit someone.

Kovu: "Simba, calm down. You could have killed someone!"

Simba: "Shut up!"

Mufasa, Sarabi, Nala, Kiara and Kion are trying their best to calm him down.

Kion: "Dad has become the incredible hulk."

Sarabi: "He only does that when he's gone mad."

Kiara: "It's not even funny."

Then Simba knocks down Kovu in the water, he lift him up and throw Kovu to the ocean that is 15 feet far from the seashore.

Kion: "Whoa, Dad just lift up Kovu and throw him to the ocean, haha! That is so cool!"

Kiara: "That is not cool."

Then Nala had an idea how to calm him down.

Nala: "Hey Simba?!"

Simba: "What?!"

Nala: "Have a snickers." she gives the chocolate snickers to him.

Kiara: "How is that gonna help?"

Nala: "Just watch."

Simba took the chocolate snickers and eat it.

Nala: "Better?"

Simba: "Better. I feel so good after eating this."

Kiara and Kion was surprised when they see this.

Kiara: "How the heck does chocolate snickers help him to calm down?"

Kion: "Yeah, how is that posibble?"

Mufasa: "Your father like chocolate snickers."

Sarabi: "Yup, help's him to calm down everytime."

Simba took a deep breath and calm down, his finally managed to control his anger.

Simba: "Sorry that I scared all of you."

Kiara: "Where's Kovu?"

Kovu: "I'm here." they all saw him and he was soaking wet because Simba just throw him to the ocean around 15 feet far from the seashore.

Simba: "I'm really sorry, Kovu. Are you hurt?"

Kovu: "No, I'm fine. I'm just gonna change my clothes."

Simba: "Okay."

25 minutes later, Simba, Nala, Kiara and Kion took a swim and dive in the ocean. Kion and Kovu are already planning to prank them. Once Kion gave the signal, Kovu shout,

Kovu: "SHARK! SHARK!"

Then everyone start to freaking out and immediately swims to the seashore except for Kion because he's the one that planned the prank.

Kovu: "Nice prank!"

Kion: "Yeah!"

Simba: "You just pranking us?"

Kovu: "Yeah, haha!"

Kiara: "Not funny."

Kovu: "What? It works everytime."

Simba: "I just got stunged by a jellyfish."

Nala: "Whoa, what?!"

Simba: "Hahahaha! I'm kidding!" he said while laughing.

Meanwhile, Mufasa was collecting a seashell that's what he most likely to do at the beach.

Mufasa: "Haha, this worth for 10 dollars. It's worth something, isn't it?"

Sarabi: "Yup."

Mufasa: "Look at this ugly seashell, you're not a keeper." he throw the seashell to the ocean.

Mufasa: "A couple of more seashells and I can make my bride a necklace and it won't cost me anything, hahahaha!!" he blows the one the seashells that look's like a horn.

Mufasa: "Hahahaha!!"

After a couple of hours, the time shows 4:45 pm, it means that they have been on the beach and having fun for 2 hours and 10 minutes. They went home after that and they all enjoy that they spend time together on the beach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 791 48
This is the second book added to my second Lion King Fan series "Makosa's Beginning". Things started out good. Makosa is announced as the next futur...
10.9K 243 27
Before Nala had given birth to Kion she grew terribly ill forcing them to travel to the Tree of Life to get help. On the trip Zira betrayed her frien...
119 10 11
This is a story were Kiara meets Vitani instead of Kovu so basically lion king 2 but a bit different !Ps. Not my art!
7.1K 93 19
Two lions, two prides, two paths, one destiny. After tragedies unfold, two lions will face their own difficult paths which will determine whether the...