Chapter 27. A promise

House mansion

One week later. Kion finally recovered from his injuries, now he able to take bandages off and do anything as usual without any injury problems.

Simba: "How do you feel, Kion?"

Kion: "I'm feeling better."

Simba: "Good but make sure don't do that again, understand?"

Kion: "Yes, sir."

Around 30 minutes later, Kiara wants to talk to him in the kitchen.

Kiara: "Kion, can I talk to you?"

Kion: "Sure."

Kitchen

They both went to the kitchen, sit on a kitchen stools and start talking.

Kion: "What do you want to talk about?"

Kiara: "About the fight."

Kion: "Ohh.."

Kiara: "First of all, who is the person you are up against?"

Kion: "His name is Kopa."

Kiara: "Kopa?"

Kion: "Yeah, he is a teenage lion just like me and have the same age as you."

Kiara: "So he's 18?"

Kion: "Yeah, he is 18 years old but he's probably at least around 2 months older than you."

Kiara: "Tell me more, try to describe him."

Kion: "He is taller than me, his mane colour was dark brown, he has the same fur colour as our father. And he always wears a black hooded jacket and a red shoes."

Kiara: "So he is like the cool kid?"

Kion: "Yeah, something like that."

Kiara: "Second question. How come you lose to him? You are skilled in martial arts, you're very good at Taekwondo."

Kion: "Yes, it's true but his self-defense martial art skills is Krav Maga."

Kiara: "Krav Maga? Never heard of it."

Kion: "Krav Maga is one of the dangerous and the most deadliest forms of martial art. It's a combination Boxing, Wrestling, Judo, Aikido and Karate."

Kiara: "Oh my god, that's a lot."

Kion: "Plus, Kopa got brute strength. He could break a single brick with only a single punch just like dad, and I can't do that."

Kiara: "Ouch."

Kion: "Did I mention that he could break 5 planks of wood with only his karate chop move."

Kiara: "Gosh, he does has brute strength. But how come you still lose? You got speed and you're very fast at kicking."

Kion: "I do got speed and fast at kicking but it's no match against his brute force."

Kiara: "So there is someone who's way stronger than you?"

Kion: "I'll already told you, there's a lot of mammals who's way stronger than me but at least I got some skills to protect myself."

Kiara: "Well, that is acceptable."

Kion: "There is one more thing that is surprised me."

Kiara: "What is it?"

Kion: "Turns out, he was trained by dad."

Kiara: "Wait, you mean our dad?"

Kion: "Yes, since Krav Maga has some boxing techniques. Dad decided to train him to improve his skills and teach him to get stronger."