Chapter 21. Baliyo's rage

Tree of Life residental area

At 4:00 pm. Rani was just chilling in her room but someone is knocking on her door, the person behind the door was Baliyo.

Rani: "Hey, Baliyo. You need any help?"

Baliyo: "Yeah, I need your help."

Rani: "What is it?"

Baliyo: "I can't answer this math question, it's really hard."

Rani: "Show it to me."

Then Baliyo show his maths homework to Rani, he showed the question paper and also the notebook to his sister.

Baliyo: "Well, Rani. Here's the question. I couldn't figure anything out but you're very smart in maths."

Rani: "I'll try and take a look at it."

Rani look at the question paper and she find it that Baliyo answer's and working is wrong.

Rani: "Huh, this already isn't right."

Baliyo: "What is it?"

Rani try to figure out and how to solve the problem.

Rani: "Why there's a bracket in ratio? There's no bracket in ratio." she said in her thoughts.

Baliyo: "You said something was wrong? Rani, you said something was wrong? You're supposed to tell me if there's anythi--hello? Rani?" he tried to get her attention but he got ignored.

Rani: "The number of 6 shoud be times by 8 so he could get the answe-"

Baliyo: "What did you find wrong!? Hey!!??" he yelled at her because he was ignored.

Baliyo: "Tell me the information!!!"

This time he got her attention.

Rani: "Do you have to submit this homework to teacher tomorrow?"

Baliyo: "Yes, I must submit this homework to my teacher tomorrow. What was the problem before?"

Rani: "Hmm??" she ignores his question and try to figure out the answer. A few seconds later Baliyo start shouting.

Baliyo: "STOP!! STOP IGNORING ME!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!" Baliyo shout at her because he was being ignored again.

Rani: "Hmm, that's odd. The number here must be-"

Baliyo: "AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!"

Rani: "Then what will be the point if Baliyo answer's is-"

Baliyo: "WAAAAAARRGGHHHH!!!!"

Rani: "Then there's this, just as I thought. Baliyo must be-"

Baliyo: "AAARRGGHH!!! ARE YOU HEAR ME???!!! ANSWER ME!!!" he yelled and pushing everything off the table while Rani try to figure out the answer.

Rani: "So the answer in this question must be-"

Baliyo: "AAAARRGGHH!!!! WHY YOU INGORING ME???!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME???!!! HUH???!!!"

Rani: "The answer on question number 3 is-"

Baliyo: "AAAARRGGHH!!! YOU STILL IGNORING ME!!!!"

Rani: "I'm think I started to figure out what's the answer here."

Since he was ignored by his sister, he stop shouting and play his mobile phone to calm him down.

Rani: "I think I know the answer."

Baliyo: "Great, now you want to talk to me!" he said sarcastically.