Chapter 26. Teaching a lesson

Medical room

Kion was resting in the medical room and waiting for his father to arrive. Bunga and Kopa are having a chat and laughing to Bunga's joke.

Rani: "Here wear it, you don't wanna catch cold." she give the shirt to Kion.

Kion: "Thanks." he take his shirt and wear it.

Kopa: "Hey guys. I want to go to the toilet, I'll be back soon."

Then Kopa stands up from the chair and leaves the medical room.

Bunga: "You feel okay, buddy?"

Kion: "No, my belly is still hurts."

Bunga: "Hope you get better soon."

Kion: "Yeah, the sooner the better. It feels weird with these bandages wrap's around in my stomach."

Around 10 seconds later, Simba enters the medical room. He look furious.

Simba: "So, I heard you got caught in a fight again, right?" he crossed his arm and glared at him.

Kion: "Yes, dad."

Simba: "This time you're the one who's looking for trouble, right?"

Kion: "Yeah." his voice quiver from fear.

Rani and Bunga just sit in silent, they both don't want to interfere.

Simba: "Who are these two?" he pointed his finger to Rani and Bunga.

Kion: "They are my friends."

Simba: *sigh* "I'm so dissapointed in you, your mother is also dissapointed in you. You are so grounded!"

Not long after that Kopa enters the medical room, he saw the adult lion wearing a black shirt, red shorts and a dark blue nike shoes.

Kopa: "Dad?"

Simba: "Huh?" he turn around and saw the teenage lion.

Kopa: "Owh, sorry. I thought you were my dad."

Simba: "You look familiar, what's your name? Are you the one who's beating up my son? Did you do this?"

Kopa: "My name is Kopa and honestly, yes. I'm the one who's fighting him, he said he wants challenge me."

Simba: "So it was true, huh?"

Kion: "Yes, it's true."

Rani: "That is true, sir."

Simba: "What do you mean?"

Rani: "I'm his friend but Kion is the one who is challenging him, Kopa had already warned him but Kion didn't listen."

Simba: "Hold on, what was your name again?" he pointed his finger to Kopa.

Kopa: "My name is Kopa."

Simba: "Wait a minute, I know you. I trained you."

Kopa: "Oh yeah, I forgot. You trained me, no wonder you look so familiar."

Kion: "Wait what?"

Kopa: "Sorry I didn't tell you about this. Your father is my coach."

Kion: "What?"

Bunga: "Wait, you're serious?"

Kopa: "Yes, Mr Simba is the one who trained me and teach me how to get strong."

Bunga: "That was awesome, no wonder he's stronger than Kion."

Kion: "Dad, why didn't you tell me?"