๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

By thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

29โ™ก

15.7K 624 535
By thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♕
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 | 𝙸𝙷𝚘𝚙
9:27ᴀᴍ
——————-

"y'all we should go to six flags." juice said chewing on a piece of bacon.

"yea i think we should."

"we can go later, a nigga full as a bitch." killa rubbed his stomach.

"i'm finna go home and take a nap you coming?" he asked miree rubbing her legs.

everything this boy do give me butterflies she thought.

"yea."

———

"come lay with me." he yawned putting his hands in his pants.

she crawled next to him as he laid his head in her neck and played with her tittie.

"keelan." she said rubbing his neck.

"mhm."

"i think i'm catching feelings for you." she said making him look into her eyes.

"you fuckin wimme or you being deadass?" he smirked

"it depends." she shyly looked down making him laugh.

"i like you too." he kissed her forehead and then her cheek.

"well okay then." she blushed and laid back down

(GOALSSS)

——

"bro don't even match the height requirement." miree straight faced the lil height thing to get onto the ride.

"aww i'll think of you while i'm on it." killa pouted making her playfully smack him.

"errbody boo'd up then look at jae jae ugly ass." juice laughed putting the camera in jae jae face.

"fuck you gay bitch."

"at least i got a nigga hoe." he laughed all loud being dramatic as usual.

"sim go play with girlfriend we goin on the big people ride." omari handed him to miree as he followed the boys.

"so tiny gworll." nova smirked nudging her shoulder.

"me and omari don't have nun going on." she lied rolling her eyes.

"bitch then why he said that he took you on a date and asked you to be his girl."  miree adjusted asim on her hip.

(y'all i be forgetting da lil boy name so if you see me call him sum else then just mind ya business😭😭)

"fine i'm his girlfriend but his son don't like me so mhmhmhm i don't know." she waved her arms around.

"friend he a lil boy, he gotta get used to you and y'all gotta grow a bond." jae jae explained to her.

"i guess."

"forget about me and omari, what bout miree and killa."

"i like him." she laughed hiding her face.

"we know." they said in sync with a bored expression.

"fuck y'all." she shot them a bird.

"when y'all gon stop playing and get together?"

"ion know." she sighed.

"betta hurry up foe it's too late."

"yep, god knows when sum could happen and y'all would never get the chance to be together."

"nun won't happen, but i might ask him tomorrow assum."

" we got yo back." jae jae spoke in a manly voice patting her back hard asf.

"don't hit my girl."  asim popped her hand.

"period bae."

they all laughed and continued to walk around and wait for the boys.

——

"BITCH YOU HIT ME TOO HARD!" jae jae yelled damn near knocking out miree with the pillow.

"DAMN SIS YOU ALIVE?" juice laughed putting her in the camera.

"bruh this bitch gave me whiplash." she whined while rolling off the bed.

"y'all have no home training." killa shook his head before pausing and grabbing a pillow and smacking omari.

"you got me fucked up." he grabbed a lamp and chased killa down he stairs.

"y'all high already and we ain't even ate the edibles yet." tiny shook her head.

"ight vlog we finna go bake the cookies now."

"oh shit." miree said as she tripped down the stairs.

"please tell me you got that on camera bae." nova laughed along with everyone else.

"shol did." juice smiled.

"i hate all of y'all and i hope y'all get raped by a gorilla."

"cuh what?" omari laughed

"don't laugh at me bitch." she got up and smacked him and he pulled her hair making her fall again.

"LET MY HAIR GO." she yelled as she grabbed his hair and pulled him down by her.

"LET MINE GO FIRST!"

"bitch." she grunted as they started playfully windmilling eachother.

"BEAT HIS ASS BESTIE!" jae jae hyped her up.

"AIGHT BAE I SEE YOU." tiny hyped up mari.

miree jumped on his back and he fell to the ground as she started playfully punching him.

"UHN UHN YOU LOSING TWIN!" killa yelled referring to omari.

"fucker." omari said as he flipped them over and sat on top of her while smacking her face.

"YOU HEAVY BITCH!" she yelled trying to move him.

he started laughing and she took that as the opportunity to bite his hand making him scream.

"aight aight let em get up let em get up." juice laughed pulling him off her.

"i got that shit all on camera." he smiled.

"ion care cause i definitely won." miree rolled her eyes standing up and dusting off herself.

"whatever floats your boat." he flicked her forehead and ran in the kitchen.

"pussy." she mumbled as they all followed him.

"ight y'all so to make cookies you have to take the dough out." juice said setting up the camera.

"i think they know how to make cooki-"

"shudup lonely bitch." he mugged jae jae grabbing the cookie dough.

"y'all let's put the edible butter in the cookies." miree suggested.

"ouu okay." tiny smiled grabbing the container of weed butter and dumping almost all of it in the bowl.

"is you tryna send us into cardiac arrest?" nova asked her while juice stood behind of him and they mixed the dough together.

"don't fuck in front of allus nie." killa mugged them.

"boy fuck you, if you don't get no pussy just say det." nova rolled his eyes leaning his head back making juice peck his lips twice.

"sigh." killa sighed and turned to face miree.

"nigga what you want." she mugged him.

"that's tough." omari laughed making everyone else laugh.

"ohhh i'm sorry stink." she laughed catching on and trying to kiss him.

"no leave me alone." he huffed walking into the living room.

"i'm sorryyy you can get one now." she followed him.

"ion wannit." he looked away putting his hand in front her face and sitting on the couch.

"cmon stop playinggg." she dragged straddling him and puckering her lips out.

"nope." he closed his eyes trying to resist the temptation.

"bet." she said kissing him anyway.

"kiss me backkk." she whined squeezing his face with her hand.

"hmm." he poked his lips out and she and rested her lips on his and kept them there for a good two seconds before pulling away.

"awwww." everyone coo'd watching them from over the counter.

"stalkers." he mugged them standing up with her holding onto him.

"ight yall the cookies baking right now so we gon play truth or dare until they finish." juice adjusted the camera.

"okay who goin first."

"me." mari said.

"jae jae truth or dare."

"umm dare." she said

"i dare you to run down the street in yo underwear."

"bet, i might scoop me a nigga." she smirked taking off her pajamas leaving her in a bra and panty.

"sexy ass booty." miree smirked biting her lip.

"is there something you needa tell us?"

"okay y'all let's do thisss." she smiled running out the door and straight down the street.

"this bitch crazyyyy." juice laughed pointing the camera at her.

"what you got goin on lil mama." a man who looked like he was about in his early 20's smirked as she ran past his house.

"uhh nun just a lil nightly stroll down the block." she smirked back walking back to his house.

"you gotta be fuckin kidding me." killa gagged as he ran down the street and threw her over his shoulder.

he saw the girls and nova as his lil sisters and he was very overprotective of them.

"you a fucking cock blocker." jae jae rolled her eyes as he sat her down and everyone walked back into the house.

"lil hoe." he joked mushing her head.

——

"let's go to walmart and play with the balls." miree laughed.

they were all fucked up rn

"how we gon drive and we on cloud nine." mari stuttered before laughing.

"we gon be aight." she laughed stumbling down the stairs as they all followed and got into the car.

"y'all ready?" she turned around in her seat facing them making the car go silent for  2 seconds and then they all burst out laughing.

"let's go." she chuckled as the laughter died down and pulled off.

"bitch open yo eyes!" killa yelled at her laughing as she swerved the car a lil bit.

"oh shit i forgot how to drive!" she yelled making them laugh and she turned the car softly crashing into a pole.

"bitch i know you didnt just crash this damn car."  nova laughed and they all started wheezing.

"get the fuck out and lemme drive." killa laughed as they switched seats.

"lord jesus please don't let me die tonight." jae jae silently prayed.

"we just crashed the car on our way to walmart but that don't mean we gotta stop our journey." miree stuck her tongue out posting the video on her story.

skipp got the notification that she posted a video and quickly showed the phone to zap and they both shared a look that they knew what eachother was thinking.

——

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" tiny yelled at killa as he crashed the bike into the snack isle.

"AHH!" miree screamed as she crashed following him

meanwhile omari and juice was playing dodgeball.

"you need to leave!" an old white lady pointed at them making them both throw the balls at her and knock her down.

"fuck her old ass doing in hea so late anyways."

"i'm gonna have to ask you all to leave." some big ass dude in a security uniform walked up to them.

"or what." killa mugged him as the dude pulled out a taser and they all started running.

"WAIT THE SNACKS!" miree yelled as she turned around grabbing their cart of snacks and running back outside.

as soon as they ran out the door laughing shots rang out.

"TEZHAE GET DOWN!" killa yelled at her as everyone besides her ducked.

and in like the blink of an eye, she turned around and a bullet pierced her chest.

she dropped down to the ground and another one hit her in the shoulder.

"FUCK BRO!" killa yelled trying to pick her up.

"get the girls to the car." he told mari nem picker her up bridal style.

"stay up mama i gotchu." he ran to the car holding her in his arms.

"oh my godd." tiny cried as he put her in the backseat and jae jae put pressure on her wounds.

"tezhae talk to us cmon." nova repeatedly slapped her face.

tezhae was in and out of conscience and everything felt like it was slowing down and becoming darker.

"i- i love y'all." she choked out and everything went black.

she couldn't even get any tears out.

—-

"NIGGA YOU SHOT MIREE!" skipp yelled at zap as they sped away.

"IT WAS A MISTAKE GOD DAMNIT!"  

"YOU FUCKIN BOZO I SWEAR YO AIM IS SO ASSSS!"

"YOU WAN EVEN POSED TO KILL ANYBODY YET JACKASS!"

"HOP OFF MY DICK BITCH!"

"bruh craig is gon kill us." zap cried real tears.

"shut the fuck up pussy just be coo."

——————————♡———————————

✇ 𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

✇ 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 ♡

✇ 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 <3 𝒊 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒐

      𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.3K 63
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ~๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†...
520K 26.3K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
782K 43.4K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
481K 12K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...