I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!

13.3K 512 174
By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: Am I seeing thing now? I see a smiley in my chapter title. Now that I have seen it, I can't unsee it. . . .

Me and Hawks run back to where we first met the group of 4 heroes but as expected they were not around anymore.

Hawks: I will go and search for them.

Me: That won't be necessary.

Hawks: How come?

Me: Since they nearly illuminated my team, it is time for me to do them the same favor.

Hawks: Kid, you don't make any sense.

Me: Watch me!

I put my hands to my mouth in order to whistle. I was never the big fan of that since I was not really able to do it every time but this time I was lucky and managed to whistle. A sharp tone exited my mouth.

Me: SCARECROW!

Hawks: Huh?

He was looking at me perplexed where I was only looking at him and smile.

Hawks: Izuku, you are freaking me out with that simple.

Me: That is intentionally.

Hawks: Why did you do that? You just gave away our possit- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

As he started to lecture me, he suddenly stopped and pointed behind me. Once I turned around I saw the same group of birds that lead me to the underground villain lair of the crazy experiment lunatic of a villain.

Me: Oh that?

I pointed at them and turned back around to him.

Me: Don't worry about them.

He was just looking at me creeped out by my smile and I could literally see him shiver.

Hawks: Nope, NoNoNo. These killer birds! We need to get out of here!

Me: Chill, Hawks.

Hawks: CHILL? THEY WILL KILL US!!!

Me: Oh so you know them?

Hawks: Not personally but every hero that saw what happened to the island knows them. They are a pain in the ass and killed multiple high ranked heroes. Now let's move.

Me: I said chill!

Hawks: Izuku, please! They are no joke!

Me: Why can't you already take a chill pill?

I turned back around and looked at the bird. One bird was flying in front of them and his feathers looked a little bit darker than the rest of them.

This must be the leader.

Maybe he is even the one called Scarecrow and not the whole pack of them. . .

I put my hand out as an offer for the bird to land on and not even a second later the bird let himself fall to the ground picking up even more speed. The moment he was close to me he began flapping his wings to slow down and landed on my arm.

Me: You have such pretty feathers.

The moment I said that I began to pet him slightly and the bird responded to it positively. It even looked like he was proud of me saying that to him and praise him for his astonishing shiny and beautiful feathers. I watched him open his wings and pluck out a small feather.

Me: What are you doing? I won't grow back!

The bird just ignored me and slowly went towards my hand and put it down there.

Me: For me?

The bird nodded.

Me: Thanks!

Next the bird flapped his wings and landed on my shoulder. I looked at the small feather in my hand. Small was pretty relative since it was the size of half of my palm. Not only that but it was in its hardened state.

What a nice throwing knife this must be. . .

Hawks: huh. . .

Only then I remembered that Hawks was still here and I turned around. The poor guy looked terrified. There were a lot of birds all around us. Somewhere in the air waiting to strike at him, others were on the ground and some were even in the broken windows sitting there and watching us as well as on the roof top.

He was as pale as a ghost. His wings were puffed up and shaking like a leaf.

Me: It's okay.

Me: Everything is fine. They won't attack us.

Hawks: . . .

Oh great, I just broke him!

Me: Hel-l-o-o?

No respond, his eyes wide open and his mouth too.

Me: Earth to Hawks? You still there?

Nah, I broke him.

I wonder why?

Was the pack of birds too much for him?

But they are only crows. . .

He should be okay with them.

I mean he is a Hawks.

Wait, I ama change my statement. It's completely wrong.

He can't deal with mutated crows.

The crow on my side nudged me and I looked at it.

Screcwrow: CAW?

I am pretty sure he asked me what is wrong.

Me: Well Hawks.exe stopped working and I do not know how to restart him.

Scarecrow: CAW!

As if it was a command the smallest bird of the pack came flying towards Hawks in a less speedy way and began hovering in front of his face:

Baby Scarecrow: CAW!

It was such a cute noise and it was even enough to wake him up from the trance. I was not even sure if he played dead to like being a stature or something like that. However, I was pretty sure I saw his soul leave his body earlier.

Haks: AHHH GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!

Scarecrow: CAW!

The bird went away thanks to the command of the crow on my shoulder.

Hawks: Ahm, Izuku? I don't want to freak you out but you have a killer bird on your shoulder.

Me: I know.

Hawks: YOU KNO- you know?

Me: Yes and I already told you to chill. Hawks this is Scarecrow and his. . . her pack? Come to think of it I don't even know if you are a male or a female.

Scarecrow: CAW!

Me: So a male?

He nodded to me.

Me: Okay so Hawks met Scarecrow, Scarecrow this is Hawks.

Hawks: WHA-? You know what I am just gonna accept this one. I don't want an explanation.

Me: I can't even give you one, so I am happy.

Hawks: So you wann kill your classmates for real?

Me: Oh heck no, just traumatize and probably get them in hospital that's all.

Hawks: . . .

Me: What? I asked Nezu and he never said I could not harm them mentally too.

Hawks: You are something else.

Me: Aww.

Hawks: So why did you call them?

Me: Oh because they can actually help us find the others from class 1B, right?

Scarecrow: CAW!

One noise and every single bird on the ground was up in the air and ready to fly.

Hawks: But that was my job!

Me: And you failed! Remember you couldn't find a single one of them after we went back. I even gave you 15 minutes to look around and I am pretty sure they are still around here somewhere. They just didn't had enough time to get away with how we ran back here full speed.

Hawks: I agree on that one but still...

Me: Relax, you will still help me get them out of the game, they will only locate them for us.

Hawks: Fine.

Me: Are you pouting?

Hawks: No.

Me: You sure?

Hawks: Yes.

Me: Really now?

Hawks: Okay, fine! Yes I am! But only just a little bit.

Me: Pfff.

I turned my attention to the crow on my shoulder and petted it for a bit.

Me: Scarecrow can you find the other ones please? Can you guys focus on the east part of the city. They are hiding somewhere here.

Scarecrow: CAW!

He jumped up into the air and flew in front of me. Then he nodded at me before flying up into the air and directing his pack to do what I said. We only had to wait 5 minutes before 8 birds came back.

Me: Looks like they found them.

Hawks: Okay now I am jealous!

Me: Shall we get going?

Hawks: Of course, let us not waste any time, baby bird.

Me: I am not freaking bird. If anything I am a bunny.

Hawks: Hahaha okay bunny.

Me: Scarecrow lead the way to our first target.

With that we began following the crow with an incredible speed. From what I could tell, the bird was paying attention to us and not speed up at its maximum speed but flying in one that we could actually keep up with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...
32.7K 929 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
253K 8.6K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
88.9K 3.1K 33
Izuku and his classmates are chosen to play the villains in one of Nezu's biyearly entert-exams. What will become of Izuku and his classmates as the...