I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 3: Here we come!

13.2K 458 52
By Chimera_Regarion

Hawks: Up ahead is a group of 4 people.

Final!

This was getting boring!

What are the heroes even thinking?

Are they making a trap for us or are they just dumbly hiding?

I would go for the first option.

Shit. If they are planning something, then we should better find them soon.

Me: Lead the way!

Why are they even there?

Oh well I won't complain.

Just don't mind me taking the opportunity!

Me, Hawks and Mic were currently on a hunt for class 1B students. We were already half an hour outside and didn't ground any sightings not even a single clue of where they could be hiding, that is at least until now.

I let Hawks be up in the air and lead the way. The moment we could see the people, I decided it would be best to split up. It was after all not such a bad plan.

Me: Go left and try to cut their way.

There was only one person that I could have directed the command since Hawks was up in the air and leading us towards the group of people.

Mic: Got it!

I watched him turn the next corner while I was running straight. The group of people just ran and then suddenly stopped right in front of us. There was still a good distance between us. However, I could still tell who was in the group. The person's right there in front of us were no other than Bondo, Yanagi, Rin and Komori.

I would have loved to use my quirk on them and use the scythe that was currently on my back too. However, something felt off. It didn't make much sense to me for a group of heroes to run and suddenly stop besides it being a trap.

A trap!

Shit!

I just send Mic into a trap!

Me: HAWKS! BACK OFF!!!

While I screamed that at him, I came to a halt and turned around. We needed to go back and Help Mic.

I am so stupid!

Why didn't I see that before?

A group of 4 people standing in the middle of the road and chatting without worries...

That's not the least bit suspicious!

I am really a DEKU!

DAMN IT!

I was so blinded by my rage!

I wanted to get them out no matter what after what they did to my team!

Shit!

Relax Izu, you can do it!

Just focus again and think about the here and now!

Don't let your emotion get in the way of thinking.

Hmmm

I might let them run free the moment I get to fight them!

My little friend on my shoulder is waiting to taste their blood.

I am sure even the grim reaper will be jealous of my skills with it!

Just you wait!

I will get you all out!

Hawks: But, bunny? What's up?! They are right there! We can finish them!

He came flying towards me and then speed flying beside me running with OfA back to the only corner that I send Mic go.

Me: It's a trap!

While I was saying this we could hear Mic's loud voice screaming YEAH and in the next moment I became the notification that he was gone.

Me: SHIT!

We both speeded around the corner and there I saw Mic and 3 heroes.

Me: Don't hold back!

Hawks: I would never!

Here is our chance!

Let's do the most of it!

I took the scythe from behind me and the moment I was in front of Kendo I used one end to cut right into her arm which for sure would leave a scar and more importantly the force I used send her flying towards the next building but before she could hit the wall, Hawks picked her up with one of his feathers and send her back flying towards me. I then jump kicked her to the ground.

Kendo: *Bloody Cought*

I saw her coughing up some blood and hear Recovery Girls voice that she was out of the game.

Next I saw Awase coming towards me and a couple of scales too. Powering OfA up, I began to turn the scythe in circles around me in an incredible speed and just like that I began to destroy all the scales that Tokage send at me while also not giving Awase any chance in attacking me.

Not that he could in the first place. Hawks landed behind to my side and took out two of his feathers like a twin sword.

I then stopped twirling my scythe around after being happy with the damage I did.

Get ready, here we come!

Me: Let's do this!

That was the clue for us both to attack the persons in front of us. With the scythe in my hands I began running at Tokage. There was nothing she could do with the speed I was running at her. I was after all using OfA at 42%. Once I was close I jumped into the air and readied the scythe in order to cut her chest. She had no chance in running. However, the cut I gave her was not meant to get her out of the game at all. It was made purposely in a way that Recovery Girl would not call her out.

Tokage: AHHHH!

Me: Awww. This is only the beginning!

Once I cut her I quickly got behind her and was to cut her back if not for the fact that I just saw Bodo in the abandoned building and aiming at Hawks. Seeing that if he gets hit with the sticky stuff he wouldn't be able to use his quick, I quickly jumped back.

Next I began running towards Tokage and then threw the scythe at the person in the window that was currently leaning out of the window.

So they had a backup plan too?!

You will wish you never were there buddy!

The scream that followed and the notification was all I needed as confirmation that I just hit him with my scythe in the shoulder. I knew that for a fact since he fell out of the window and landed only 1 meter behind Hawks.

My partner turned around to look at the person that just landed behind him. I however couldn't have that.

Me: FOCUS!

There is no time for wondering now!

Tokage was barely standing and shaking. I was sure that the pain was getting to her. Too bad that I was still not finished with her and so I ran towards her and kicked her into the next wall. Before she could even fall to the found, I took her by her throat and began suffocating her until her body fell limb and I heard Recovery Girl's voice.

Hawks: They sure didn't put up a big fight.

Looking at Hawks I saw Awase pinned to the wall with his feathers and a red line around his neck. It was not the red line that my knifes make, no it was blood.

Me: Did you slightly cut his neck?

Hawks: Yes, got a problem with that?

Me: Nope.

Hawks: Don't look at me like this. You slit her chest with your scythe and then hit the poor guy over there only a couple of centimeter above his heart. You could have fucking killed that guy!

Me: I know and I didn't cause I didn't aim at his heart but the position above it.

Hawks: Oh yeah I forgot about your crazy aiming and shooting skills.

Me: Mh-hm.

Hawks: Wait a moment. Aren't you supposed to have only weapons that are not lethal?

Me: Every weapon I have besides that scythe is not deadly.

Hawks: How come?

Me: I sharpened it the other day.

Hawks: You did what?

Me: You know the moment when nothing went according to my plan I made up another plan and you need to go back to the boat.

Hawks: WHA- WHY?

Me: Listen, I need you to prepare it for me.

Hawks: At least let me hunt class 1B down with you.

Me: Okay and remember even if you are on the observer's boat, you are still a part of the villains team.

Hawks: Ohh now I get it. You want me to spy on the rest of them.

Me: Exactly.

Hawks: Then I will gladly do that.

Me: Thanks.

I went over to Bondo and picked up my bloody scythe.

Hawks: I still fon't get how you manage to get that thing sharp.

Me: The first day we arrived I let Mei make something for me. I had a hunch that something like this will happen.

Hawks: You did?

Me: I am not stupid! I know my classmates they didn't came from under any rock either.

Hawks: I see.

Me: Enough chit chat, let's go and hut them down. They should all remember my name!

Hawks: Ay Ay SIR!

Just like that he saluted in front of me before jumping into the air and I began following him using my quirk in order to keep up with him which was no problem by the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 14K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
32.7K 929 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
47.3K 902 37
So at U.A Nezu was board and was looking on the cameras to only see a certain cinnamon roll, training. Nothing out of the ordinary but the way he was...
225K 8.2K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...