The Demon lord's Baby Mama

By blanket2916

Oriana was an assassin, yep another assassin sucked into a fantasy world where she was already pregnant with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.1
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

6.7K 313 29
By blanket2916

"Come on baby brother, surely you aren't just all muscle and no brain correct", I taunted Kaito who punched the ground in annoyance causing our small audience to all laugh.

The audience in attendance was Venus who was holding Emmy who kept jumping up in joy her uncle and I spar. Hayden and the twins were playing a card game whilst all four rotated holding Emmy.

Several guards and maids stood at attention, awaiting my orders. My siblings paid them no mind as we too were all royalty and had the exact treatment back home.

Speaking of 'home', Elisa told me earlier this morning our parents had caught wind of finding my whereabouts and having a granddaughter and was coming to visit soon after they finish sorting the vampire kingdom affairs.

I couldn't lie saying I wasn't afraid from meeting them. It's very much different from having met my siblings as I never had parents. I mean I was an orphan my whole life and my master was the closet thing I had to a parent.

Bloodlust knocked me from my emotions as I stepped back and gave a uppercut to the chin before twisting my hips to perform a roundhouse kick to Kaito's torso making his body skid back a few meters.

Our family were no joke. Even the elite guards I sparred with crashed into the walls and had many broken bones after a few minutes but with my brother? No he merely only blocked or took my hits full on, roaring with excitement saying it had been too long since he had a real fight.

Why was I sparring my brother in the first place? Simple answer, complete boredom. Azaroth welcomed their stay as he said any family of mine to automatically his. The squeals my sisters and vomit sounds my brothers made hearing that sentence was hilarious.

Every morning a different sibling would knock on my door, asking to spend time with their niece. I could not deny any of them their request, maybe being their older sister was the reason why but they quickly did a schedule that Hayden gave me to which time of the day which sibling could visit.

I was impressed by how much consideration they took into account as I read the time slots for when Emmy needed to sleep, nap and her playtime. Also Hayden asked for permission from Azaroth before formulating the schedules so none of them would hinder his time with Emmy.

This wasn't the only change, the twins helped Azaroth form blueprints of better infrastructure in the populated cities as they both specialised in architecture. They immediately worked in better sewage systems and appropriate housing for the homeless

Venus busied herself with teaching the common folk and nobles alike with sword lessons, surprisingly she was a weapons specialist to which the army and people greatly benefited from over time. She teaches 3 lessons a day, all on different weapons teaching her students the importance of wielding any weapon and the danger they bring. She's teach her students self defence so when the humans unfortunately return for vengeance they could be better prepared.

Kaito spent his days helping built the homes the twins constructed or he was found training with the guards every morning, along with sparring helping the guards improve their athletic ability. My brother was a simpleton who had raw strength that overpowered our other siblings and was a combat specialist. Feya quickly became good friends with Kaito as they both sparred quite often bloodied and beaten black and blue yet would merely laugh about it after grabbing a drink together afterwards.

Hayden on the other hand was fascinating with the magic tower the demon kingdom possessed. He was a magician who always spoke to me about the wonders that magic brings to our lives. How the magic advancements helped our siblings and our people back home and he could speak for hours on end about the new discovery he made growing up.

Although I couldn't bring myself to stop him as he had stacks upon stacks of book theories in his room and the wondrous look he's give me whenever I had a question regarding magic. He also helped any demon folk who had hypothesis on different type of Magic and then he'd go above and beyond to help those in need.

Other demon nobles and common folk had voiced their concerns about my family trying to overpower the royal family but Azaroth and Feya both vouched for my family and how my siblings had each helped the kingdom improve made the voices of criticism lessen more by the day.

I could not have asked for more when I think about my siblings but the fear of greeting our parents still was in my mind. What if they know I'm not their kid? Would I have to fight them all or would they be declare war against the demon race thinking I'm a ghost possessing their daughters body. What if they hate my daughter and not accept her like my siblings did so easily.

I shook my head at Kaito who lowered his guard going to grab a drink not before he had a small chat with Emmy of course. " Fistpump!", he held his fist out just in front of Emmy who eagerly gave her uncle a fistpump back. That was a small ritual Kaito and Emmy had whenever he'd go out to start his day.

"Mama kisses!", Emmy playfully wailed as I made my way to her. I got on my knees to meet her eye level and gave her a small kiss on the nose, and both her cheeks too.

Iris bowed to greet me," His and her majesty wish to speak to you mistress".

I nodded and grabbed a nearby towel to wipe the sweat from my face. Venus was pouting like a child knowing this meant I was taking their niece away.

"Don't be like that. You guys can go and enjoy the night life while I stay and have dinner with her grandparents", I grinned to which Venus and Hayden blushed to.

I clearly noticed that all my siblings were actually flirty with many of the demon race here. Especially the sneaky around coming at early hours in the morning. I had my ways of knowing and seeing their embarrassed faces and left before teasing them anymore. The other three have fiancé's already laughing at our siblings while Emmy waved goodbye.

After a quick bath, Emmy and I were dressed whilst hairstylist came through doing a simple fishtail braid and they gave Emmy a bear theme headband that she loved. I carried Emmy as she babbled about what she did all day and I nodded giving her thoughtful expression. Azaroth joined us and Emmy happily jumped into her papa's arms.

He greeted her with a smile as she snuggled into his chest. It was clear as day she missed him dearly even though we always have breakfast, lunch and dinner together. She was just her daddy's favourite girl.

Emmy repeated his day to him as well to which he always appeared to be interested in. After Emmy occupied by the toy in her arms Azaroth spoke.

" Don't be too nervous about meeting father. He's an easygoing man. I already told him of your good deeds and surely my sister and mother have done the same".

"I'm not worried at all, just a little hungry. I'm sure her little one is the eager one out of us here".

I could tell he wanted to say more, especially about the night I cried in front of everyone but before he could say anything the doors to the hall was open.

"Where is my granddaughter and daughter in-law!?", a thunderous roar was heard as a man with similar features to Azaroth marched forward gripping me in a bearhug. I could feel my bones crack as little but all was well as I patted the old mans back.

He laughed happily placing me back on the ground looking me in the eyes, slowly measuring me before he nodded to himself.

"Greetings your majesty, I am called Oriana and your granddaughter to right here too".

"Oriana huh. A great name for my daughter! Welcome to the family. Sorry I was away fighting in this damned war and I am surprised someone as beautiful as you chose my son of all people."

The bearded old man covered his mouth and whispered" My boy isn't holding you against your will right? Tell me now and I will you help escape that idiot son of mine".

My eyes opened wide from this surge of events as he was vastly different from how his wife was as she was the pinnacle of what a noble woman is supposed to act like whilst he wasn't.

I smiled shaking my head and he grinned, walking over to his son holding Emmy. My baby was looking up at the old man without fear a normal baby would have hearing his roars.

His majesty nodded to Azaroth who did the same and glanced down at Emmy. The old man pointed to himself and said softly,"Hey honey. I'm grandfather. Grandpa. It's lovely to finally meet you my dear".

He spoke softly but I could tell the man was slowly tearing up at seeing his grandchild for the first time. Elezen was at her husbands side comforting the man and leant forward to kiss her son's forehead and then Emmys.

She looked over to me and beckoned me over. I froze as Elezen gave me a side hug and whispering a small thank you to me. Azaroths expression softened when he saw how his mother greeted me.

My baby on the other hand was better chewing on the ear of her toy watching her family. I then felt Feya who moved herself into our small circle saying "I'm here too mother".

Her parents laughed at their daughters actions and both kissed either side of her head and despite her tall stature, Feya merely grinned no longer feeling left out.

"Grandpa! Don't wry", Emmy said reaching out to wipe her grandfathers tears.

The man himself leant forward for her to properly wipe his tears. The guards and maids standing around the hall said nothing and continued to usher plates of food out as we were all having a moment.

Hjs majesty smiled and threw his arms as wide as he could around us all, hugging his tight but not too much that it'll hurt Emmy.

"Whose ready to eat!"

And finally we were seated, the couple were busy seating between their granddaughter, entertaining her and feeding her. Feya was too busy eating food from every dish that was brought to the table leaving Azaroth and I to our thoughts.

"Is there something you forgot to tell me? About being a daughter in law perhaps", I spoke quietly not wanting to disturb the peace so far.

"I'll speak with him later to clear up the misunderstanding. Remember what I said, we don't have to go any further then we have to. You can set our pace in our relationship Oriana."

I grew slightly irritated about him thinking that his feelings don't also matter and annoyed at myself for being selfish not to take them into account before.

"That is not possible. We are equals Azaroth and I know what I said before. But I was a fool to not take your feelings into account. What you say matters. A lot to me".

"You really want to know what I want", Azaroth actually smirked and I swallowed down trying not to think about just what man makes me feel as I nodded.

He wrapped his free arm around my waist pulling my chair close to his. He brought his mouth close to my ear so only I could hear his words, no one else.

"That you're an amazing mother to our daughter. That I'm happy everyday that you're here with me and that I'd hope you've noticed exactly how I felt about you for a while".

"Also, I think our baby needs siblings because I sure want more of our children running around our palace", he finished speaking as he slowly moved away, not breaking eye contact with me.

I smiled back at him whilst I knew I could feel something in my heart ache so, so much. I thought this man had no affect and rolling in the sheets together would mean nothing but looks like I'm a fool. I need to tell him the truth before I can allow our relationship to progress any further.

"Azaroth, there's something you need to know", I spoke with a serious tone that made his whole demeanour change but only made his grip around my waist tighter, as if to try his best to comfort me.

"We need to meet later on tonight and no it can not wait". This was all I said to him for the rest of the night until the former king and queen decided to retire for the night and I bid farewell to the family with Azaroth.

This could make or break our already complicated relationship and I have to steel myself for whatever outcome is to come. He'll just be shocked and reject me, or kick me out that's fine. As long as I can see our daughter that's all I can ask for.

I can just go back to my family, or try to live as an assassin again. That solitude life is what I was used to and sure I could go back to that lifestyle. But the truth is I don't want to. I want to stay here and I hope that stays that way once Azaroth knows the truth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.2K 14
NaNoWriMo 2016: Long ago, a king made a promise to a powerful wizard. In exchange for the wizard's protection from the darkness for his expanding kin...
8.1K 787 66
A follow up to my Cullen/Amell saga to get Alistair some attention and love. Alistair's life isn't all bad. He's King, he's got two kids he...
1 1 10
Having to protect one's home-town from demons is by no means an easy task. Especially when one isn't even a half of an angel. That's how it was for A...
1.1K 110 41
REWRITE IS UP NOW ANd is way better seriously. Taking a shortcut was the most life-changing decision Rosalie had ever made. One large demon cat later...