Daniel Brühl Characters x Rea...

By dxrksxul06

Guys.... Ik he's a villain and he's murdered. But come on, do you see the way he carries himself? More

IK IK GUYS IK 🙄
Dating Helmut Zemo Would Include:
.....
Break Up
OK
hey guys
Cuddly Man
I Have A Discord
Well, Well
Centered
Curves
MMMMM
Wanna MakeOut?
PERIOD
~Little Dove~

IMAGINE THIS

804 14 3
By dxrksxul06

No bc this broke my heart.
Imagine Zemo at the monument, reading the names right. And then he sees Heike (I think) and Carl's name.

Like it's raining and the sun is slowly going down.

And then one certain memory just makes him get on his knees and cry, yell, and beg.

You know that feeling of guilt, anger, sadness, despair, and loneliness? Just mix them together and that's what he felt. It's like a twinge in your heart that just snaps.

So like he's yelling and begging at the world. Just wishing all of that pain would go away.

And then Zemo just wanting to be there with them so either he could save them or pass on with them.

AND NO BC PLAY THE SONG AND JUST THINK ABOUT THAT REAL QUICK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.2K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
111K 886 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
183K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...