Curves

SMUT: CONTAINS-
Helmut Zemo x Fem!reader

•Degradation

•Praise

•Spanking

•Begging

•Possessiveness??

•Exhibition

•Jealousy

•Strip Club

•Choking

•Dirty Talk

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE OR GET UNCOMFORTABLE BY READING SOME IN DEPTH SHIT THEN DO NOT READ!!!!

"Hey, Y/N!" Bucky shouts at you from the parking lot. He walked up to you with open arms and hugged you.

"Where's the boyfriend?" He asks, looking for Zemo. You pointed inside of the strip club.

"Already? Without you? That's kinda disrespectful.." He says, looking you up and down.

  "No no, he suggested I come inside but I wanted to wait for you," you explain to him, not wanting him to worry.

"Oh okay. Well let's go okay?" He suggests, grabbing your hand and walking inside. You both walk inside of the club. Bucky seemed to very nervous, especially since this wasn't his type of rodeo. He wasn't used to just seeing girls in their underwear, especially so many of them at the same time.

  Bucky leads you over to Zemo is sitting. You see another girl already giving him a lap dance out in the open. He seems to be enjoying too.

You look at Bucky as he sits down. Out of jealousy, you march over to him and sit in his lap. While Zemo is your boyfriend, he seems to be enjoying himself with the woman occupying him.

As soon as you sit in Bucky's lap, your boyfriend looks over at the two of you. Bucky looks up at you in confusion.

"What's all of this about?" He whispers in your ear.

"Well, as you can probably see that my boyfriend is occupied with another woman. I'm yours for now," you say, with a slight attitude and you roll your eyes.

"This is a Strip Club so," Bucky states. You start hugging him, while sitting on his lap. He wraps his arms around your waist and snuggles his head into your neck.

"It's okay, doll. I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean anything by it. As much as I dislike him, I doubt he would try to harm you in anyway," Bucky says.

You get a tap on your shoulder. As you turn around you see a woman that works at the strip club pulling you over to a different room.

"Whoa whoa what's happening?" You ask.

"I'm sorry, I need someone to take over my shift, and I know you probably don't work here but I have a kid at home and he hasn't ate dinner yet-"

"Yeah sure. I'll do it." You say, not wanting the woman to have to worry about her child because you don't know what it's like to have a kid.

"Start with that man over there, I think that's the man I left off with and I don't want to get fired if he leaves a bad report. He is a Baron so," she explains as she points over to your boyfriend.

Ah, so that's where I saw you from, you think.

  You look at Zemo and he stares at the two of as he smirks, slowly rolling his fingers to form a wave.

"Okay. Go home okay," you say, looking back at her nodding your head as you shake her hands with yours. She nods a thank you and rushes away.

  You go to the changing room to see if they have anything to put on, maybe an extra pair of lingerie.

You found a rose colored flower lace set and just went with it.

Do you know why you were doing this? No. But giving your boyfriend a lap dance around of all of these people while he has a boner seems pretty fun.

After you changed, you see that Bucky was getting up to leave. You went up to him and started talking to him and wanted to walk him out but you couldn't.

He dips his head next to your left ear, stating,
"Looks like your costumer over there is getting impatient and little jealous. Go deal with him, I'll text you later, okay," he pointed over to Zemo, trying not to make it obvious.

Just to rub it in, you loop your arms around Bucky's shoulders and hug him, saying a good by. Surprisingly, he went along with it.

You walk over to your 'costumer' and asked him what he wanted.

"I would like it if we could go to a private room," he states standing up. Right then you noticed how he towered over you.

"Okay. Follow me, Baron," you turn, making sure your shoes make a noise as you sway your hips when you step forward.

TO BE CONTINUED