Break Up

"Y/N, wait listen-" Daniel blurts as he rushes after you.

"I don't have to listen to you anymore. You don't want me here!" You responded.

"I never said that-" you slammed the bathroom door in his face. He heard you gathering all your stuff and putting into the bag you were carrying down the hall.

He sat down at the doorway, leaning against the door.

"Mr. Brühl, I suggest you to move out of the door or I will have to step over you, possibly step on you." You said, leaning your head on the door, opposite of Daniel.

"I would like that-"
"Come on, Daniel, stop with the jokes." You said hushed.

"Please don't leave." He says as you begin to slide your back down the door to sit down.

"You started drinking again, didn't you?" You ask, knowing the answer.

"No-"
"Liar," You utter, shaking your head, running your fingers through your (h/c) hair.

"I saw the bottles. You don't and can't lie to me."
"Well, it's kind of hard not to when you run a bar," He voiced.
"Why did you lie though? What was the point?"  You question.

"I don't know," he mutters.

    "You got any other lies to tell me before I walk out of here," you request.
(Play song here)
    "I don't have lies, I just want you to stop being so mad at me for something I can't control nor change."

    You get up and yank open the door. Daniel leans back a little from the force of the door retreating so harshly.

    "That's pitiful Daniel. You promised me that you would be here. That you would make more time for us. That you we could settle down, maybe even get married one day!" You barked at him, as his back seemed to be catching all the words you threw at him.

    Daniel got up on his feet and turned towards you. "Do you know how hard it is? To not just want to runaway from the world? I have a job to do! A life to live! I can't just settle down right now!"

     "I don't care if you keep working- I just wish you would at least bat and eye at me every once in a while! I want a life with my boyfriend! I just want you to make me feel okay again! I miss you, Daniel! I just want you to love me! Is that so hard to ask?!" You ramble.

"I wish we never met."
"What-" your eyes start to water.
"Get out."
"Do you not care? After four years?"

               "Get out of my house!" He yells. 
You look at him in disappointment, wipe your eyes, and walked to the door of his so called house. 

    "I loved you, I still do so so much. Just know that, Dan. I am happier with you. I know you are with me. Goodbye."

     You grab the door handle and open the door to walk to your car. He watches you walk to your car and put your stuff in the backseat. You get in your car and put the key into the ignition.

    You take one last look at him. You can tell he has been crying, also. He doesn't really want you to go. He just needs a break. Both of you do.