~Little Dove~

TW: TALKS ABOUT BODY IMAGE AND POSSIBLE INSECURITIES.

As you curl up into bed, your hips start to sore from the stretch marks covering them. You softly groan as you turn over in the big bed.

Great, I've started my time of the month and now my thighs are hurting, you thought as you started rubbing your hips with your hands. You wish your husband could be there. Running his hands over your thighs and whispering how everything will be okay, while pulling you into him.

But he went to go pick up some food, more women's hygienic items, and other groceries. Of course those things had to be gotten, but all you wanted right now was to be cuddled up in his warm arms. You started to get sleepy even thinking about it.

You turn on the TV to (your favorite show/movie) and pull the covers up over you to huff.
The warm wind of your breath bouncing back off the sheets and comforter softly breezing on your face.

  You feel the sheets beside you lift up as the cool air meets your warm body

You feel the sheets beside you lift up as the cool air meets your warm body. Daniel slips in behind you, laying down to get comfortable.

"Hello, my little dove. Do you feel any better?" He asks, genuinely worried about how you were feeling. He doesn't like it when your on your period. He hates to see you hurting.

"Mm-hmmm," you muffle into the pillow, as you shake your head, scooting back into him.

"Poor little baby. I'm so sorry," he says, kissing the back of your neck as he nuzzles even closer to you, running your thighs and hips. He even started rubbing your stomach.

"I love you so much, love," Daniel says, continuing to gently rub your skin to soothe you to sleep.

"Before you go to sleep, how about we get a bubble bath hmm? Warm?" He asks you, slowly getting up to rest on his elbow to look down at you as you flutter your eyes open.

"That sounds nice. I would love it if you would join me," you suggested.

  As you step into the warm bubble bath, Daniel held onto you just to make sure you didn't fall

As you step into the warm bubble bath, Daniel held onto you just to make sure you didn't fall. He knew you weren't incapable but he could never live with himself if you got hurt even more.

"You, my dear, are such a beaut," He says, slipping in behind you, helping you get settled as you started leaning on his chest.

"Thank you," you say right as you start to yawn. Daniel reaches for the body wash.

"Lets get you all cleansed up. I'll carry you back to bed, little dove," he says.

 Daniel scoops you into his arms, with your nightgown too, and gently lays you on the bed when he reaches it

"Good night, my dear. I love you so much. You are my life, and I'll stand by you," he says, rolling back into the bed. He starts to rub his hands on your hips and stomach again. You hum as he kisses your shoulder.

Daniel nuzzles into the back of your neck, breathing out of his nose, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Good Night, little dove."