𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐍𝐄 (𝐄�...

ENCARMOA96 tarafından

Third EN- story and I hope I'll do good in this one. In this world, there are people who will come and go. p... Daha Fazla

1
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30 ❗❗
XXXI
XXXII
announcement
XXXIII
XXXIV
sorry not an update but i think you will like it
XXXV
XXXVI
37
38
39
40 (FINAL)

23

905 75 15
ENCARMOA96 tarafından

Jay

I want to slap myself because of being stupid enough to pick a horror film of all genres of movies for us to watch. I ended up ruining my snowball's movie date experience. I made a mental note to never choose a horror film for us.

Although the in end, everything was amazing I still want to make up to the scare I cause him.

We're currently walking hand in hand around the crowded mall as we look for anything interesting.

"Hyung, let's get matching hoodies.  . or jewelries..  Oh. .  what about matching bracelets?"

"I'd love to . .  what do you want?"

I saw him look around and before I knew it, I was being dragged around and we made a stop in front of the jewelry shop, good thing this is a different shop. I don't want Jungwon to see those angel-demon inspired rings.

I let him chose from the display when the saleslady approached us.

"Jay . .  I want these. . they look pretty on use don't you think?"

Its crazy how we just started dating and are already into couple things.

I look at the item and smiled as I saw how it is bracelet and a key. It seems like the key is a necklace and is actually so pretty.

"Excuse me, we want to take a look at these please"

The saleslady nodded before taking it out from the glass display and placing it in front of us for a better view.

"That's one of the other pairs we have. You can take a look on this for reference if you want another design. The price however vary from each design"

I nodded at her as I open the book and other designs are indeed there. I showed Jungwon the designs and I notice how one really caught his attention. It is a golden key on a necklace and the bracelet has a simple design of a heartbeat going towards the heart where the key will be inserted.

"I like this . . what do you think?"

He smiled and nodded before I turn to the lady and showed her the design.

"That is the golden heartbeat set. It is made of pure gold with a round cut one carat diamond on the key and half a carat on both sides of the heart. This set costs $5000"

"We'll take it"

She smiled with her sale as she put away the book and place the previous set back in the display before she disappears probably to take the set.

"Isn't that too much?"

I smiled at him before intertwining our fingers.

"It's fine. . that's for us any way. It doesn't matter ok? Plus I bet your brothers also spent this amount somehow right?"

He smiled and nodded before the lady came and place the set on the glass and I swear, it looks better than on the picture.

Time skip after paying for the jewel, we walk to a fast food store as Jungwon seems to be in love with the smell of fries and fried chicken.

While waiting for our food, I took his hand as I carefully place the bracelet around his wrist. When I am certain that it will not fall off his wrist, I took the key and lock it in before placing it around my neck.

"already?"

He giggled as he bring his wrist closer to admire the bracelet.

"Why not? I can't wait to see how that will look good on you although I already know it will"

Our food soon arrive and before I knew it, we cleared the table.

I didn't know we were that hungry until now.

After we ate, we decided to go home as it seems to be raining soon and being on a motorcycle under the rain is not really a good idea.

When we step out of the mall, I notice two boys running as their hands tightly hold onto a piece of bread on both hands. But then, the police caught them as he harshly grab them by their clothes that are about to be ripped off.

"You brats! I finally caught you. You have no idea how much trouble you have caused me because of your constant stealing here and there. Aish"

I got mad at how those officers drag them like they're not human like them.

"Yah! Wait!"

I walk up to the scene and they stopped. One of the boys is already crying as the bread he's holding earlier is being taken away from him.

"Who are you and . . why are you interfering with our job?"

I know Jungwon is confused as hell as the way his hand is constantly squeezing mine.

"Is it your job to treat human like they're not human at all?"

One thing I notice about these creatures is the fact that they are good to people they knew they can benefit from but are horrible to others if they knew they won't do them any good. I mean, they're all humans right? Can't they just treat everyone the Sam?

It's just that when I am growing up in the demon world, every demon was taught that no one is above everyone and no one is below anyone. The only one with a special treatment would be the king and the royal family. Everyone is treated equally. Maybe that's why in battles with the angels, we had each other's backs. We are all pretty close.

Unlike here.

The police laughed as he pointed at the boys whom his comrade is holding.

"They are thieves. They kept stealing from store to store and are a nuisance to the people as they kept bothering them"

"Did they hurt anyone? Did they manage to destroy a property? Is the amount of the thing they stole is huge for you to treat them like that?"

I don't even know why I'm pissed in the first place.

"Yah! What do you even know about what you're saying?"

I am about to talk back when Jungwon stepped in.

"I'm sorry, I understand that it is your job but these kids are helpless. They probably be stealing because as you can see I assume you can tell that they're homeless and hungry. It's for them to survive. I know what they did could be punishable by law but . . . what do they know?"

Jungwon's voice is so soft that I saw the officer holding the children loosen his grip and the officer that is standing mighty a while ago has his head low as he bit his lip.

"I get your point . . . we won't be harsh next time. ."

The officer then turn to the two boys

"Don't ever do that again. I might not be the officer in charge and they might beat you up more harshly. Just don't cause any trouble. If you see me and you need food, just approach me ok? Yah officer let's go"

I smiled as I met Jungwon's eyes and we turn to the boys who now look at the wasted bread on the street.

Goodness, if the officers just let them be, maybe they'd already filled their stomachs.

Jungwon being the literal angel he is walked towards the boys who now lift their heads and look at him.

"Are you ok?"

They nodded before I step in.

"Are you hungry? There's a fast food chain over there"

I pointed at the building across us.

"Thank you sirs but we can't eat if our other brothers are starving"

The taller one said as the other one nodded.

"There are other boys with you?"

They nodded and I look at Jungwon who already has water in his eyes about to cry.

"Then . . let's go get them. We can eat together and maybe we can find you guys some shelter ok?"

Their eyes sparkled but then they are suddenly filled with worry.

"It is far from here"

"Uhm . . we can take a ride. . oh snowball can you wait me here? I'll just grab my car"

"Wait ..  You have a car?"

"Yeah, I will just get it from the repair shop"

I did have a car but I left it in our parking lot but I manage to teleport it at the parking garage of the closed repair shop.

I stopped in front of them as I honked and they gladly enter my car with Jungwon beside me.

We drove and my eyes widen when we stopped in front of the abandoned mall where Jungwon was held captive a few days ago.
I look over at Jungwon but I saw worry instead of fear in his eyes. I held his hand before I nodded and we step out the car.

"Don't worry snowball, I got you. . If the other boys are indeed in here, we'll help them ok?"

"Yeah . . I'm just worried for them. How can these two walk from here to the city? I mean how much are they going through?"

"We don't know but let us look for ourselves"

I open  the backseat where the two boys immediately ran out and led us in the building. They opened a door and a crying was heard.

Goodness, they had a baby with them?

Jungwon immediately ran inside as I follow and to my horror there are five more kids even younger than the two. They look scared when they saw us but the taller boy told them we're friends. I notice one boy sitting and he's so small. One of the kids went to him.

"Hyung. .  they here"

The small boy look around and stood up as the other boy held him.

Wait is he blind?

"We're sorry. . no food. . but they . . they help us and said they help you too. ."

I didnt know when but I felt my eyes water at their situation. Jungwon was already crying at the sight of the blind boy. Jungwon went to the crying toddler who was held by another kid.

Just how old are they and where the hell are their parents?

"Jay.  . the baby's burning hot"

Indeed the baby is burning. He has a fever?

"He . . .cry. . . I don know . ."

The one holding the baby said as he cried as well.

"Ok .. Get in my car and we will help you ok? And give you food ok?"

Jungwon carried the blind boy as I carried the toddler and the other in my arms and into the car.

What kind of parent will leave their kids like this?

They are so light. The fact that I am holding two of them, even my schoolbag is heavier.

______________________

What a date. . .

Actually I didn't mean any harm in this chapter. If I hurt any feelings or offended anyone, I'm sorry.

I don't know what could be wrong in here but whatever it is, I'm sorry.

Also this chapter is a note for a concept so I won't forget hehe.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.1K 291 13
Heeseung, a young student whose mother died and who lives with his father, will soon have to move in with Sunghoon, his new stepbrother. What will h...
247K 11.2K 36
"I hate you." "Shut up and kiss me already." °•°•°•°•° Kim Sunoo is excited to finally go back to the summer camp he went to when he was 5 for a...
29.2K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
198K 11.4K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...