Consumed | ATEEZ Park Seonghw...

By ShayNoodle

๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ . Fem. mc โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ร—Park Seonghwa royal... More

Intro: Consumed
1:1- Confused
1:2- Dazed
1:3- Delight
1:4- Issues
1:5- Electricity & Thunder
2:6- Bubbles
2:7- Clemency
2:8- Eye to Eye
2:9- Strange
2:10- Out There
2:11- Remedy
2:12- No Rest For The Wicked
2:14- I Like This
2:15- He Will
2:16- I Love You
2:17- So Much More
2:18- Goodbye
2:19- Possibilities
2:20- Be Happy
2:21- Prescient
3:22- Hibernation
3:23- Pumpkin Spice ๐ŸŒ“
3:24- Bond ๐ŸŒ‘
3:25- I Woke Up
1267 8: Truly Desire?
ideas (my notes basically)

2:13- Nascent

32 2 0
By ShayNoodle

1818 words

Seonghwa had returned to his room to do laundry and do his thing. I felt a painful kick in my stomach when he left, but I had to deal with it. I decided to resume my training with the guards that day, even though I didn't have to anymore. I fumbled with my cape, struggling to button the middle and the shoulders into the brown straps that stretched across my waist and my back. I flinched when I heard a knock on the door, I hated how jumpy I was getting. I walked over to the door, my stomach churned when I saw his face. "Yunho? What brings you here?"

He studied me, yet he didn't make me uncomfortable. His eyes were calmer then usual, less like hot coals and more like ashes, if that even made sense. "I've been meaning to talk to you, may I come in?" He looked around, he seemed anxious.

"Sure? Hey Jeongin!" A guard down the hall looked in my direction, his perplexed expression was adorable. "Can you keep watch next to my door?" He shouted a 'yes royal' before marching over. I turned to Yunho with a bleak smile plastered on my face, "just in case you try to kill me or something. You can come in." I moved aside. Both Yunho and Jeongin were shocked by my words, but Jeongin quickly hid his concern and Yunho held his nervous look as he walked inside.

"You look a lot more serious than usual, it's odd. Not bad, but odd." He looked down at me, the height difference seemed so big, yet it was only a small two inches. "Would you like tea? Oh! Fortunately for you, I just got oranges from the garden, would you like one?" I spoke cautiously and definitely more politely than I would have normally. Only because his eyes grew glossier the longer we looked at each other. The sparkles in his eyes grew and grew. Until a tear skidded against his cheek and seeped into his jacket. I tried not to show my shock, but he wouldn't have noticed anyways since he turned away and rubbed at his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me." I couldn't see his face behind his arm, but I could make out his big jet-black eyes and the tears that seemed to overflow his waterline. I cursed my heart for aching, and I forced myself not to go over and console him.

He sniffed and his back straightened, his arm moved across his face once more before falling back down to his side. "I came here to apologize, for being a bystander." I understood what he meant, but I had never once thought of him that way. "I remember when you'd run to Hongjoong crying, and all the times I watched you be hurt and harassed. That one time when San was messing with that knife and cut you? I loathed myself for not staying and helping you, yet I ran away and hoped nobody knew I was there."

I stayed silent, I couldn't let my emotions take over. I analyzed him thoroughly as he spoke, "now that I have a daughter, someone that I would protect even if it cost my life, I can finally understand." He paused, he looked to the floor and took a deep breath. "Y/n, I know that you lost your purity." My heart did flips, the sincere look in his eyes only sent me spiraling faster down into panic. "San told me and Alyss about what he did. When I heard what happened, and he described everything," Yunho's voice broke, he swallowed down hard before continuing, "it was hard not to resort to violence. Anyways, I found it in me to keep quiet this whole time, until now. Alyss and San have a plan, and they believe I'm apart of it. They're going to request a meeting with the elders and tell them about your purity, which would result in your relinquishment-"

"Why are you telling me this? Are you thinking of helping me? If so, why? They could hurt your family." My eyebrows furrowed and my tone was stern, as if I was speaking sense into the man before me. Even still, I was grateful for his kindness and hoped it was genuine.

"My family is at risk either way, but even more so if Alyss becomes queen. I also want to help you on my own, I want to make up for all the times I let you get hurt." My eyes widened when he bowed to me, his hands rested on his knees and his hair swayed downwards to the pull of gravity. "Please forgive me." He stood straight again, my head followed him as he rose up.

"Of course I forgive you, it's just hard to believe.." I glanced around, mustering the courage to ask him a question. "So he really did take my purity, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did."

I cut him off before he could apologize or say anything, I heard what I needed to hear, "I figured. I could tell you've been holding this in for a while." As I walked up to him worry exuded from both of our anxious stares. "I believe in you, and I trust you. You're the only royal that hasn't hurt me," I smiled, he blinked and his lips tightened when I put a hand on his upper arm. "I've always looked at you like an older brother, I just wish you wouldn't have avoided me," I chuckled softly, "I always thought you didn't like me."

"No! That was never the case, I was just..-"

"Guilty?" He nodded, and my head tilted to the side. My hand patted his arm before coming down to my side. "I know just how you feel."

••••

Hongjoong sobbed, his face stuffed into Jongho's cape and his hand squeezed the life out of Yeosang's arm. "She looks too beautiful!" He wailed, Yeosang patted his back and Jongho glared at him.

"You do look gorgeous, Y/n. You have the face of a young girl but the aura of a mature woman." Yeosang acknowledged, a smile bloomed against my will. I was glad to see he was becoming normal again.

"I'd be crying too, but Hongjoong's expressing enough emotion for the both of us." Jongho grinned through the pain.

I spun in the liquidy dress, cobalt blue and white were a simple pair. A white corset was tight around the outside to "add some spice". At least that's how Hongjoong put it. "Nevermind that damn corset, get it the hell out of here. You look too grown."

"I like it now though." I pursed my lips and mocked Hongjoong with a stare. "But, why can't Seonghwa come again?"

"I mean he can, it's just tradition that he wait until the ceremony to see your dresses." Yeosang added and walked past the two other men towards me. "Do you like this one? It it good for your opening dress?" Yeosang asked with his deep voice, I listened to his sweet sound with a cheesy smile. I stroked his head, running my hands through his styled hair and I giggled at his reaction. He tried to stay serious, but it was obvious he was fighting a grin with his tensed cheeks.

"Yes, it's perfect. Now for the good stuff!" I clasped my hands together and wiggled in excitement. All three of them had their eyes on me, I felt special and fortunate to be in their gazes. "Let's see what madame prepared for me this time." I easily picked up three heavy plastic packages and walked into the dressing room.

It was quiet, the three men were all stuck in their own heads. Yeosang strictly reminded himself not to have dirty thoughts about his queen. Hongjoong stressed about the attachment ceremony, running over every detail just to make sure it was all perfect. Jongho was worried about the other royals, however. He was enraged and frustrated, he knew they were up to something yet he couldn't do anything about it.

"Do you need any help Y/n? OW-" Hongjoong slapped Yeosang on the arm, whilst sending him a disgusted frown. I couldn't see what was going on, but I could definitely hear it.

"If she needs any help it'll be from me." Hongjoong declared, he stared Yeosang down and smiled at his flustered state.

"I didn't mean it in a weird way!"

"Calm down, Hongjoong's just messing with you." Jongho laughed heartily and patted a slouched over Yeosang on the back.

"I- uh, do need a little help." I waddled out backwards, one arm planted across my chest and the other reached behind my back and pulled up the loose fabric from falling below my waistline. My back was on full display, you could see my raw figure clear as day. Hongjoong would've barely let that slide, but it was the outline of my breasts that crossed the line.

He let out a half squeak half screech crossbreed and ran over to me. He grabbed the fabric and held it together, roughly closing the gap. His neck craned back towards the two bewildered men and shouted, "Close your eyes, or I swear I'll kill you." They immediately obeyed, and Hongjoong let go. "Sorry about that, royal." He shook the fabric to straighten it out before stringing through the loops with the platinum colored ribbon.

"It's fine, what was that for though?" I asked. Hongjoong sighed and I sucked in a breath when he tightened the ribbon.

"It was nothing, I'm just preserving your image is all." Hongjoong worked diligently, since he had lots of practice on me before. I hummed as if I understood what he meant.

Silence filled the room, I mumbled a tune I had stuck in my head while Hongjoong strung and tightened, strung and tightened. "Can I open my eyes now?-"

"No." Hongjoong practically growled, Jongho shrunk back at his response. He tied a neat bow at the bottom, he stood back and admired his work. "Now you can."

I turned around, the fabric was surprisingly light even though there was so much of it. At the top of my chest down into the middle of my stomach were tight ruffles. I thought it made my chest look too big, but Hongjoong once told me that it was because they were large. Perhaps I wasn't used to it because I was usually strapped up tight in training gear. Simple thin straps held up the whole dress. A little further down my shoulders were sleeves that almost reached the floor, long sleeves were also tradition. A pure white cloth ran all the way to the floor and a sheer fabric covered it on the top.

"I love it." I said breathlessly, I lifted my arms and relished the moment.

••••

I have a bigger chest size so I wanted to give my larger girls some attention, all sizes are beautiful don't get me wrong. In middle school, my friends would make fun of my boobs because they'd be all over the place whenever I'd run, like wtf I couldn't help that. I started wearing tight sports bras and it'd hurt a lot after a long day. Idk, just a weird story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.7K 22
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ...
312K 14.3K 26
"๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ? ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. " ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
106K 3.8K 62
"I don't do relationships. That would be boring." โš ๏ธ Warning โš ๏ธ Sexual scenes Abuse Swearing Violent scenes Self harm Started: 2nd March 2021 Comp...
56.5K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...