The Sweetest Seduction- Natas...

By ejsstories

One shots Reader x Natasha Reader x Wanda and Reader x Wanda x Natasha open for requests :) i'm trying to m... More

starting from scratch
we shouldn't - Natasha x reader (Bella)
Five years apart Wanda x Reader
You love her Wanda x reader x Natasha
Steakout Natasha x Reader
Complicated love Natasha x Reader
playlist
Getting over the ex Natasha x Reader
After Natasha Reader x Wanda
More than an Assistant Reader x Natasha
A night to remember Natasha x Wanda x Reader
She's your boss Natasha x Reader
You belong to them Natasha x Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven Wanda x Natasha x Reader
requests are open
Break the tension Wanda x Reader x Natasha
I want you so bad Natasha Romanoff
Emotions Natasha x Reader
Note
Pancakes Wanda x Reader
Professor Maximoff Wanda x Reader
Caught Natasha x Wanda
Professor part 2 Wanda x Reader
7 minutes in heaven pt 2. Natasha X Wanda X Reader
Upcoming chapters
Professor pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 1. Natasha X Reader
Professor Romanoff pt 2. Natasha X Reader
Professor Pt 5. Wanda X Reader
The Gala pt 1. Natalia X Reader
professor Romanoff Pt. 3 Natasha X Reader
Professor 2- The affair Wanda x Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 2. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 3. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair pt 4. Wanda X Reader
Professor 2- The Affair New Book
Uploads
New book alert
Mind Games Wanda X Natasha
60 days with professor romanoff
Detention Wanda x Reader
Kiss Me Wanda x Reader
NEW BOOK
Dark Side Natasha X Reader
Movement- Natasha x Wanda
Fucking High- Natasha X Reader
Control Wanda x Natasha
Suffocate and Suffer Natasha x Reader

Professor pt 3. Wanda X Reader

11K 276 83
By ejsstories

Y/n POV

"Stop ignoring me!" I yell banging on Wanda's door. "I need you to leave." She yells back, still refraining from opening the door.

"Wanda please!" I hear the door click. "Y/n go away." Her words hurt, I get it, I understand i'm immature and young and by all means inappropriate to date but she can't seriously deny her feelings.

Not after last time.

I push my way to her room. "Wanda." I say, now calmer in her presence but still furious with her behaviour. "You've been ignoring me for 3 weeks."

"Y/n please... Steve- Professor Rodgers he's not coming back, i've been given his job for the year... and your my student." I gulp feeling tears welling in my eyes.

"Even with all of that aside, you're my student... this CAN NOT happen! So I need you too leave." My stomach burns as I realise what she's saying to me.

"So don't fuck me... Wanda at least talk to me, you don't have to blank me." She behaves as if I don't even exist.

"I can't be around you." She sighs, her frustration evident. "You live with me!" I state the obvious. "Yeah and not for long." Shes leaving...

"You don't have to leave." I breathe. I grab her arm as she turns away "I can't be around you!" she repeats again this time louder and angrier.

"WHY!" I question dumbly, she shakes loose from my grip. "Y/n I don't think you understand, when I see you I want to kiss you, when you touch me I picture you naked screaming my name- that's not okay" she bites her lip shaking her head.

"So touch me! Fuck me! Listen to me scream your name... nobody has to know." She shakes her head at me, making me feel small and insignificant.

"That's all well and good, you're the student who scored with her teacher... I lose my job! Steve doesn't need that kind of stress and I don't want that on my record." She snaps.

"Oh I am sorry Miss Maximoff... My childish mind didn't realise." My tone heavily sardonic, I roll my eyes. I breath out heavy and storm out of her room. I'm not a child I know how serious this is... and I know what's at stake and maybe it's selfish of me to want her to want me like I want her... I can't help how I feel.

Wanda's POV

I can't be dealing with this, I have the stress of work, dealing with Natasha and her prude comments as well and y/n. All I want to do is drink, let lose and fuck her like no tomorrow- but i can't and it's taking everything to refrain myself from doing so...

"Y/n wait." I say sighing heavily.

"What Miss Maximoff?" she mocks. "Don't be childish, I know I hurt you but there's no need." She smiles shaking her head, letting out a contemptuous laugh.

"There's every need, i'm good enough to fuck, but to childish to talk to! Wanda I get it I understand what's a stake here but you can't expect me to turn off my emotions!" I'm standing close to her, her back is against the door, my hand is against the wall. This position is all to familiar.

Fuck this... fuck her... fuck me!

The things we thing and the things we say are different and in this case I think that's for the best!

I don't move... why won't my body move? "Please don't make this harder for me, you know if things were any other way i'd be with you." she rolls her eyes. My brain tells me one thing and my body does another, I can't control myself around her.

"So why'd you take the job... you were only asked to cover the semester." She breathes heavily, the warm minty air surrounding me.

"Steve never asks for anything and he's dealing with a lot right now... he asked me to do this and I said yes okay end of." Her jaw clenches and I finally push my self away from her.

"It's fine, everything is fine... You'll be my teacher i'll be your student. Nothing more nothing less." She states. i'm glad i've gotten through to her but i hate what she's saying. Still, I ignore every impulse to kiss her.

She walks to the door, "Goodbye Miss Maximoff!" she chokes out. I can't see her face as she leaves but I hear her cry's and yet I refuse to go after her. I cant.

Y/n POV

I know she's teaching my class today and I know she's going to see me and i'm still so angry with her. Even if I do understand why she's doing what she's doing I can't help but want her to feel the pain I feel.

So I'm making sure she won't be able to keep her eyes off me. I wear a tight black skirt, shorter than I should. A navy blue blouse buttoned lower than I should.

Since I sit at on the front row, higher than her I know if I position my self correctly she'll see right up my skirt and everyone else in my class will be non the wiser

I keep my legs open slightly showing of the white lace undergarments worn on my body.

Wanda's POV

I watch y/n move her legs, leaning over on the table attached to the chair, showcasing the white lingerie set. Does she know I can see down her shirt? Does she know I can see up her skirt?

I could kill her.

Countless times through my lecture I scold myself for glancing over at her, each time I do so she sporting a sardonic smile, the corner of her lip trapped in her bite. The third time she catches me looking she crosses her legs tormenting me.

I can't help be feel a little relived when she does so... at least now I can concentrate on class.

I get home and there she is in the kitchen in the same white underwear and a large t-shirt that doesn't quite cover her.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL OF THAT ABOUT!" I yell at her, furious at her behaviour.

She laughs "Treat me like child, fuck me and fuck off like i'm a whore and i'll act like one." She pours herself what looks like her second glass of wine.

"You're not a whore and you're not a child- I don't mean to treat you like that." I admit. I have been harsh but it was all for a good reason.

"Yeah well that's how it feels." She scoffs. My stomach churns in pain, I never meant for any of this to happen.

"I'm sorry." I breathe.

"Don't, I get it, you're just doing your job."

"Still i'm sorry." I walk closer to her.

Her body is against the kitchen counter, I know she can't move and yet I move closer. I cup her face, using my thumb to dry a fallen tear. "i'm sorry." I whisper.

Her lips fall onto mine, her hands grip onto my waist, pulling me against her body. I pull my head away. "you're drunk." I whisper.

"i've barely had two glasses... I want you." She licks her lips before latching onto my neck. "We can't do this again." I whisper. "one more time... just to say goodbye." She whispers down my ear softly biting on the flesh.

Her breath floods down my ear sensually... one more time can't hurt. I guide her to my bedroom, pulling her t-shirt off leaving it on the floor in the hall. My clothes and underwear follow in the same direction as her.

we're sitting on my bed our legs intertwined locked we move slower that what we're used to taking in the moment. Out lips constantly dancing, my tongue dominating the kiss.

Y/n POV

Wanda takes her time, rocking her hips, her arousal coating my thigh, mine doing the time to her. The heat of the friction and a steady pace building me up to my high. Her hand pulls on my hair, only turning me on more.

My fingers claw at her back as my orgasm surges through me her constant rhythm dragging out my pleasure.

I feel her muscles clench against me, her lips part moans escaping from her lips. Her moans falling out against my lips, our breaths mix as we come down from the high.

She climbs off me, and pulls me off the bed, it's hard to stand but still, I manage just fine. She grips my hips turning me around quickly.

She kisses down my back. I feel her hand push against my spine, urging me to bend over, against the bed.

Shortly after I feel something, push it's way inside of me, reaching places no man or woman has ever reached. I grunt as she pounds into me harder. "ugh." I moan feeling both pleasure and pain blend into one.

"Can you take it?" she husks. "Yes, Miss Maximoff." I moan. My words trigging her to go faster. My orgasm balls quickly approaching the edge faster than i'm used to.

I scream out in pleasure, my orgasm rippling through my body. I catch m'y breath as she pulls the strap-on out form inside of me. Leaving me empty and exhausted.

She helps me back onto the bed under the sheets, her naked body pressed against mine as she holds me tight. For one night- one final night.

Until the next night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.8K 180
[being rewritten] this is a fem reader :) Lots of love :3 Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍
4.3M 78.3K 192
REQUESTS CLOSED GxG
122K 3.4K 54
Fem!Reader, they/them pronouns used. Mainly fluff :) slow updates cuz I'm chronically burnt out 🫠 ‼️ = smut (gxg) 💬 = incorrect quotes and short d...
21.4K 424 22
Oneshots of Natasha Romanoff This is my first book and my writing sucks -Natasha x fem reader -Maybe Scarlett x fem reader [slow updates] started: Ju...