MCYT(/Techno) one-shots

By Majajajajamoe

just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-g... More

introduction on the stories
prologue - lightning (Techno+xreader)
Lightning (techno+xreader)
prologue - recording (reader+sbi)
recording (reader+sbi)
Prologue - Trouvaille (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 1 (technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 2 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 3 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 4 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 5 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 7 Finale (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" - prologue (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" (Technoxreader)
Bakery bird - prologue (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)
Hogwarts AU - prologue (Technoxreader)
Hogwarts AU (Technoxreader)
Adoption AU - prologue (Techno/sbi+reader)
Adoption AU (Techno/sbi+reader)
Marriage? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Marriage? (Technoxreader)
All my love - A/n
Minecraft? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 1 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 2 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? Part 3 Finale (Technoxreader)
One Year Later
Living the dream - prologue (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 3 (reader+Techno/streamers)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend - prologue (Technoxreader)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend (Technoxreader)
Please Notice - prologue (Technoxreader)
Please Notice (Technoxreader)
SUPPORT SHELBY
prologue - Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps - part 2 (Technoxreader)

Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)

40 1 0
By Majajajajamoe

Y/n's POV:

"Techno, Y/n, wake up, dinners ready" I woke up to someone carefully shaking me, I quickly opened my eyes and saw Phil, then I saw Techno waking up too, and first then I realized what happened before I fell asleep. "dinner?" I tried whispering, "yea, your dad called, and I asked if it was alright if you ate dinner here" Phil said, "oh ok" I nodded, rubbed my eyes and we both, Techno and I, slowly started getting up. Phil had left the room and told us to be down in five, I started going for the door but then Techno spoke up, "thanks Y/n", "oh, no problem" I turned to him and smiled, instead of returning the smile he hugged me, the hug was semi-quick but still nice.

We walked downstairs and ate dinner, Tommy and Tubbo had been sending me weird glances but didn't say anything, they had probably been told not to. Phil drove me home after, he told me I was always welcome at there house, I found it weird but just thanked him.

Timeskip_____

Sunday, monday and tuesday went by pretty normal, go to school, go to the library, help Tommy and Tubbo, talk with Leah, deal with my dad, make dinner and do all the chores. And the same for wednesday morning, I had just been helping Tommy and Tubbo and was on my way home, on the way I stopped at a store and bought stuff for dinner. I was going to make a casserole with the same recipe my mother always used. I walked inside and started making dinner, when I was done I told my dad, and we started eating.

TW: abusive parent, blood__________

"Why did you use your mothers recipe?" My dad hissed, "why do you keep acting like she's still here, SHE'S NOT, OK, STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHE IS" he abruptly stood up so the table was pushed a bit. In his anger he picked up a wineglass from the table and threw it across the room so it shattered, "GREAT LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, go clean it up", I stood up and went to find a broom but he shouted at me again before I found one, "USE YOUR HANDS YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" (a/n - I don't know how to write conversations good sorry) I sighed and walked over to the glass shards, I crouched down and folded my hand out, and started using my other hand to carefully take glass pieces and lay them on my palm. My dad stood impatiently at the table, "COULD YOU HURRY UP, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" he walked over to me, crouched down infront of me and used both his hands to shovel up the glass and dumped it all in my outstretched hand. 

Once he had picked up all the glass and dumped it in my hand, he took my outretched hand and slowly folded it, while harshly muttering about how I shouldn't drop them. I felt the glass cut through my skin, blood slowly trickle down to my wrist and then, in small drops, fall to the floor. I felt tears pricking in the corner of my eye, while I bit my lip to try and hold them back. My dad moved my arm so my hand hovered above the trash can, he then turned my wrist and removed his tight hold around my hand so I could throw the glass in the trash. It took everything I had, and slowly my fingers, one by one, opened up and let the shards crumble out of my hand, they were all bloody and there was definitely still some shards left in my hand.

My dad stood back up and looked down at me, he raised his hand and rubbed his nose bridge, "get up, I'll clean the table" he said in a relaxed, almost sad voice, I quickly stood up and walked to my room. My room had its own bathroom, so I went in there and found a first-aid kit in the cupboard. First I took out a tweezer, I relaxed my shoulders, hot tears had started running down my cheeks, I looked at my hand in the light, I tried pulling out one of the small shards but it made a sharp pain shoot up my arm, I removed the tweezer back again deciding I was going to do it later when the bleeding had stopped and I was more calm. I didn't know what to do with my hand, I turned on the water and put my hand under it, it hurt alittle but it also felt good to get the blood away. After, I looked in my first-aid kit and found a normal bandage and an absorbing one. I first laid the absorbing one in my palm, then wrapped the normal one around my hand and over my fingers, making my thumb the only free finger.

TW OVER___________

Resume: your dad got angry at you for using your mothers recipe, in his anger he threw a wineglass through the room and made you pick up the shards, when he thought you were too slow he walked over and "helped"... blah blah blah, he ended up feeling bad and then let you go to your room while he cleaned the table. In your own bathroom you tried cleaning your hand, but when it hurt too much for you to handle at that moment, you just bandaged it.

___________ WARNING: I WILL WRITE ABOUT SOME BLOOD BUT IT'S MORE LIKE A STAIN

After bandaging my hand I took on a hoodie and went to the library.

I walked in to the library, it was empty other then the librarian. I walked over to the usual corner and picked out a two random books, using only my good hand, sat down on the couch and started reading. It was hard reading because my hand kept shooting pain up my arm, making me get tears in my eyes every 2 minutes, so it was all blurry.

The library door opened and Techno walked in, found a book, sat down and started reading too. Tears kept welling up in my eyes, they didn't run down, they just stayed at my waterline, but it was enough for me not wanting to be there while others were there. So I closed my book and picked up both books in my good hand, and my bandaged hand in my hoodie pocket. When I wanted to put the books back in the shelf, I stood in a dilemma: The books didn't stand next to each other in the bookshelf, so I had to split them up and put them in one at a time. My vision was getting more blurry and I started shaking alittle from the helplessness I was feeling. I put one of the books under my bad arm and started trying to put the other back in place, I had tried squeezing the book I was holding in my arm with my wrist, but it slipped and fell to the floor, I could feel the tears finally getting heavy enough to slowly roll down my cheeks, my good hand was starting to shake more and more and the book I had in that hand also fell to the floor. I quickly crouched down to get them, Techno had walked over and crouched down to help pick them up too, but I hadn't seen it because of how nervous I was and my vision being super blurry, and I felt a knot growing in my throat. I first saw him there when he cautiously grabbed my insanely shaking wrist, I looked up at him and could only make out a blurred face with furrowed eyebrows, I quickly looked down and started moving the hand he hold by the wrist/my good hand to the books, his grip so lose his arm just followed. He let go of my wrist and grabbed both books before I could reach any of them. "Where do I put them?" he asked in low whisper, I pointed the first book and then to the place I had taken it from, he then placed it there and I did the same to the second book. "What happened? are you okay?" he asked, I tried to sink down the knot in my throat and then nodded, he sighed "Why is your hand bandaged up?" I looked to the floor with a puzzled expression 'cause how had he seen, "I saw your hand when you tried putting the books back" he explained when he saw my face, I didn't want to answer, I didn't even know how to answer. He softly took my bad arm and carefully pulled it out of my pocket, it was completely blood stained, a little soaked in the middle of my palm. "what happened Y/n?" he asked again, I just kept looking at the blood stained bandage, I could feel mass amounts of tears welling up and couldn't hold it back anymore. I started sobbing and he pulled me in to a hug from the side so I ended up completely sitting on the floor, "glass" I whispered out inbetween sobs, "glass?" he whispered in to my hair, "my dad... he got angry" I whispered again, his grip around me tightened and he put his chin ontop of my head, "is there still glass in your hand?" he whispered with a hand behind my ear pressing my head further in to his hold, I just nodded to his question. "let's get it cleaned out" he said after a few minutes, in a bit louder but still low voice, he then stood up and held out a hand for me to take, I took it with my good hand and he pulled me up.

We walked to his house in silence, I had stopped crying but my vision was still abit blurred from tears. We reached his house, he walked in first and I followed in close behind him, I saw Phil on the couch and quickly looked the other way and kind of hid behind Techno, I had had both hands in my pocket on the way home and made sure they stayed there now too. "hi Tech, oh- hi Y/n" Phil called out from the couch while I kept my gaze at the wall in the other direction, "hey Phil, is Tommy and Will home?" Techno asked him, "no Tommy is at Tubbos and Will is at Sallys" Phil responded, "ok, we're just gonna be in my room" Techno said and then we both walked upstairs (a/n - that sounded so fxckin' sus but it's not that aha).

When we walked in to his room I closed the door behind me and he continued to another door on the left, he opened it and walked in there and again I followed him, it was a bathroom with a toilet, a tub and a two low cupboards with a tabletop and sink ontop. 

He found a first-aid kit in the cupboard and placed it beside the sink, "c'mere" he muttered to me, I walked over to him and he turned over to me, he placed a hand under each my armpits and lifted me up, turned back to the sink and placed me on the tabletop on the opposite side of the sink the first-aid kit was on. "just a sec, I gotta get somethin'" he said and then left the room, he came back two minutes later with a cup of water and an icebag, he took a clean towel from the cupboard and wrapped it around the icebag, he carefully laid it in the bandaged hand and the cup of water in my good hand while muttering 'here' and I responded with a low 'thanks', he then moved over to the first-aid kit and found some different stuff in there while I just took a sip of water. (a/n - I hate the word 'armpits' so much but writing 'shoulders' just ruined it argghh)

TW: blood_______

He had found a tweezer and put it on table, then he moved back over to me and stood inbetween my legs and took the icebag out of my hand again. He pulled my hand abit up and slowly unwrapped the bandage and threw the bandages in the trash, my palm was full of both fresh and dry blood and a lot of small glass shards. He held the back of my hand, my palm facing upwards, he picked up the tweezer and lifted my hand higher so it was closer to his face, he slowly started taking out shards and it hurt so much my eyes welled up with tears again and I bit my lip so hard I thought it might start bleeding too. He stopped up and grabbed my good hand, which was holding the cup, and lifted it up "shh, take some water, there is not much left" he whispered in a caring voice, I did as he told me and drank a sip of water. He picked up a tissue and wiped off some blood where he had already cleaned from glass and down my fingers because drops of blood had rolled to my fingers and dropped down to a tissue on my lap, he also picked up the icebag and dapped it around the last shards. He picked up the tweezer and continued to take the last shards out, when he finished he washed my hand, dryed it, gave it a new bandage and then placed the cold icebag back in my hand. He cleaned up the table while I drank the rest of the water.

_____________

Resume: he cleans it for you.

________

"Ok, I'm done, does it feel any better?" he stood back inbetween my legs, I still had tears in my eyes, I put the cup down on the table and pulled him into a hug, he put his arms around me, my face was burried in his shoulder while I was sobbing again. We hugged for what felt like five minutes, I took a deep breath when I had finally stopped crying, he had patted my back the entire time. "Sorry" I whispered when I had removed my head form his shoulder and saw small tear spots on his shirt, "Don't apologize, it's like you said to me, of course I wanna help" he whispered back, I gave a short laugh at that, he placed a hand on my cheek, lifted my head up and looked into my eyes, "what happened?" he asked for the third time, I took a deep breath, I didn't want to tell him too much but when I first started I couldn't stop, I told him everything about my parents and my dad drinking and being aggressive after my mothers death, how the glass broke and how glass shards ended up in my hand. When I was done explaining I took a deep shaky breath, Techno nodded understandingly and pulled me into another hug.

He grabbed my face and lifted it up a little so we looked into each others eyes, "c'mon" he whispered and opened the door to the bathroom, I slid down from the tabletop and walked out to his room. He looked around like he didn't really know what to do, his gaze then fell on the computer on his desk, he walked over and turned it on, found a second chair and placed beside the office chair. He sat down in the extra chair and gestured for me to sit in the office chair, so I did as he wanted and sat down, looking into the screen loading up. When the computer loaded up he clicked on an icon that looked like a grass block, a game launcher opened up, he clicked some more things and the game started loading up. The word 'MINECRAFT' showed up on the screen, he clicked on a button that said 'multiplayer' and into a server. "Me, my brothers and some friends have a minecraft server together, do you want to see it, I can show you around" he said awkwardly, I knew he was trying to distract me so I nodded. He leaned over to me to get to his keyboard and made his character walk around, presumably back to his base. "ok, you take the mouse and I'll take the keys to walk around" he said chuckling, I grabbed the mouse but we were struggling to control the character properly, it took awhile but we eventually figured it out. After like an hour I had seen the entire server, it was super funny and we laughed multiple times because of the controls. (a/n - if you don't like this part, they probably just read or something for a distraction, but like is it just me orrr??? If someone shows me their minecraft world to comfort me I will marry them, I will love them for the rest of my life)

"hey are you hungry?" Techno asked as he closed down minecraft, "uh, a little, yea" I didn't get to eat alot at dinner before my dad got angry, "I haven't eaten yet, I don't think Phil has either, I'll go down and see if Phil is making something" he said standing up and walking out the door.

Techno's POV:

I walked downstairs and saw Phil making dinner, "what are you making?" I asked walking over to the kitchen, Phil looked behind his back and smiled, "just making a pizza, sorry it's abit late dinner", "oh, it's alright" I responded sitting down at the dining table, "there is already one in the oven, so you and Y/n can get some soon" I just nodded even though he couldn't see. I sat at the table and stared at a wall, zoning out thinking about everything Y/n had told me, it was all alot to process. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Phil spoke up, "it's done. How many slices do you think Y/n want?", "uhhhh... I don't know. 2?", how would I know?

We ate upstairs in my room, and after eating I followed Y/n home, she had a nice house not too far away, after I walked home and spent the rest of the evening with Phil.

(3069 words)

A/n - had to rush a alittle in the end sorry.

The final part is actually done and I'm going to post it tomorrow.

Disclaimer: I'm not a 100% sure how to deal with this kind of stuff, I know of course not to let it wait for later, but all the other stuff I just wrote because I think it would make sense. 

Another kind of disclaimer: if you are dealing with aggressive parents, please try and at least talk with someone about it, I know it can be hard, but it's really not healthy for you and it's not your job to deal with <3, and sometimes it can just be good to get of your chest, so my DMs/inbox is always open if you want to vent.

Take care of yourselves, thanks for reading it means alot. <3

Ps: voting really motivates me, but I can't tell you what to do.

(3227 with the a/n)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.1K 14
One boy had seen enough.He doesn't want to see his family spiral into insanity and his home become a dangerous place for him.He just wants to be a ki...
8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...
191K 3.9K 79
!! DISCONTINUED !! (old desc) Hi! This is a Dream smp age regression book since I regress myself and I find it comforting to read storys / books like...
92.9K 2.1K 79
Silly sleepy bois fics (mostly tommy centric - still includes all the sbi in almost every fic)- I'd recommend skipping the old chapters n diving into...