I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 3: Just Why?

15.2K 496 108
By Chimera_Regarion

Aizawa's POV:

Once Izuku told us what to do we split up an everyone began heading to the direction he told us to go. Or that was at least what I thought.

To be quite frank I was an underground hero and not any underground hero. I was the best in doing my job. So sneaking up on my class was no problem for me. It was even easier than I thought and it was not even night. I was out in brought daylight.

That lead me to the question on how they got the others out of the game. Was this sheer luck or was this more than that?

My goal was my own class and since it was still very early there was only one place I would find them. The hero headquarters we knew they took base on. So without even thinking twice I went to the building and somehow managed to get to the roof tops building. That was the moment I knew I was not alone.

Nezu: I doubt they will be still in there.

Me: What the fuck?

Since when was he in there?

Better question how did he get there?

I was out running and sneaking towards the building always being aware of my surrounding that I haven't even realize that Nezu was hiding in my own scarf. These was one of the moments that I face palmed myself hard. I couldn't believe how stupid this situation was.

Me: Since when?

Nezu: Oh the moment we got into our base.

Me: Just Why?

Nezu: It's cozy.

Me: You have your own task. What about that?

Nezu: Oh Izu knew that I was with you.

Me: *Sight* That explains your task.

Nezu: Hmh.

My task was to go in and eliminate my own class to my heart's content and Nezu's was to find out where everyone in class 1A was.

Nezu: Back to the topic. I doubt that they will be in there. If I were them I would change my base every day knowing that I would go up against someone with some brain cells.

Me: Do they even know that you are in our team.

Nezu: They know that All Might and Vlad King are. So chances are high they know I am too.

Me: Okay.

Nezu: I will go in and see if they are there and get you right after.

Me: I am fine charging in by myself. There is no way that they stand a chance against us. We are pro's after all.

Nezu: And a pro doesn't forget his weapon, does he?

Me: Shit!

I really forgot the weapon Izu let Power Loader make for me. Now all I had was my scarf and Nezu on my shoulder.

Nezu: Thought so. Now if we stick to my plan everything will be fine.

Me: Your plan huh?

Nezu: Why yes.

Me: Are you sure it's not Izukus?

Nezu: It is and it also is one of mine.

Me: I am not gonna deal with that shit now. We still have a time advantage. They probably are sleeping now.

Nezu: How well do you know your class?

Me: Nezu, I teach them hell.

Nezu: Good point.

He jumped down of my shoulder and went to the hatch to the vent system. With a swift motion he managed to open that and only from watching him, I knew that he did that a couple of times.

Nezu: I will be back shortly.

Me: *Sigh*

With that I watched Nezu go. What I didn't know was that my class was actually thinking for once and laid yet another trap specifically design for Nezu. I waited 5 minutes and Nezu was still not back. After 10 minutes I began thinking that he might have gotten lost himself. However quickly discharged that thought since it was Nezu we were talking about. These 10 minutes went to 30 minutes and that's when I decided to go in myself.

First rule of doing this was being stealth and normally I would cut the power and sneak into the chaos. Seeing that this was already an abandoned building there was no chances I could do that. Now all I could do was go in very quietly and pray to god that there was no trap laying there for me.

It was very quiet in the building that alone let me think that it was abandoned and that my class wasn't even here. I went from room to room and carefully checked each section before going to the next one. For now, everyone was clear.

Then I went into one big room. There I saw Nezu in a cage with a cup of tea in his hand, sipping on it as if nothing was ever wrong.

Nezu: Took you long enough!

Me: A trap you said huh?

Nezu: It is one and you just fell for it too.

Me: There is no one here.

Nezu: No?

Then I felt it, the shift of the air. I knew this feeling and my body moved instinctively grabbing the person by her arm and throwing her over my shoulder. It was no other than Hagakure.

Me: Nice try!

Hagakure: NOW!

Me: Huh?

The door to the other room slammed open and I saw Todoroki standing there freezing the whole floor. Luckily for me I jumped into the air in the nick of time. What I did not expect was Iida to glide over the ice like a figure skater with Uraraka in his hands. He also used his quirk which made it impossible for me to escape Urarakas touch.

Me: *Sigh* Izuku won't like this.

I was now floating into the air.

Nezu: I told you this is a trap.

Me: You know what. This was a good trap.

Iida: Thanks Sensei!

Seeing as I was unable to fight or so they thought, Todoroki began sliding towards me with an ice splitter in his hands.

Nezu: However, you guys didn't think everything through!

I used my quirk and erased Todoroki's. Iida was only lucky that he got me by surprise or I would have used my quirk on him too. Now that Todoroki was unarmed, I used my scarf in midair and threw it at him successfully catching him and I also managed to throw him against Iida and Uraraka. I was still in the air but I could somehow move around by pushing myself away from the ceiling and the walls.

I couldn't hold my quirk up for more than 28 seconds before I needed to blink and so I released Todoroki.

Uraraka: We need help!

With that the angry Dandelion of my class came into the room.

Bakugo: What the fuck are you guys even doing hugging each other like this!

Iida: We were not -

Bakugo: I DON'T FUCKING CARE! DID I EVEN FUCKING ASK YOU?!

Nezu: Oh wow, he really has some grave anger issues.

Aizawa: And All Might said it was his charm.

Nezu: I think we both know that he is an idiot by now.

Aizawa: Couldn't agree more.

Bakugo went over to me and began using some explosions which I immediately erased. However by doing this he began to smile weirdly at me. Then he brought out a grenade looking thing.

Bakugo: Do you fucking know what this is?

Me: A grenade?

Bakugo: Wrong. A glitter bomb.

Me: *Sigh* Not glitter.

Bakugo: According to the rule book we are not allowed to kill each other however any kind of weapon is allowed and this is ours.

With that he threw the glitter bomb right at me. The moment it exploded I was covered in red glitter and I needed to close my eyes meaning I couldn't use my quirk.

Me: *caugh* *caugh*

Bakugo: How do you like this?

I barely could see him pulling the trigger of his gauntlet and facing it towards me. That was the moment I was called out of the game by Recovery Girls voice. He then moved his hand to a wall that hopefully would not lead to the whole building to collapse.

The explosion went off and the wall was one of the outer walls of the building. Now there was a huge gape in the building and we could only speak from luck that the building was still standing. Uraraka then released her hold on me and slowly dropped me down.

Bakugo: Now as to you Nezu. OI, Ponytails, he is al yours now!

Yaoyorozu went into the room with a gun in her hand.

Nezu: May I ask whose idea was it to make cuts into the vent system that lead to me dropping down by my shear weight? Then proceed to make even soo many cages that I could fall in. I need to say that was splendid work.

Iida: Bakugo's. He already mentioned that you might be in the villain team after all the teachers were called out.

Uraraka: He also told us to better be safe then sorry and to be warry of Izuku.

Nezu: That is indeed a good advice. Welp now at least I can sit back and enjoy the show with a cup of tea in my pawns.

Yaoyorozu then proceeded to put the gun towards Nezus head and he was called out of the game too.

I was sure that Izuku did not like this outcome one bit. Needless to say I was somewhat proud of my class to not be so stupid like the last couple of generations I needed to teach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 6.4K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
67.3K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
52.7K 2.1K 12
What would UA be without their yearly war games? This year it was Midnights turn to organise things and the woman took things a bit too.. well... see...
607K 20.9K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...