I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 3: I said dibs!

15.6K 542 370
By Chimera_Regarion

It was the next day and I would have stayed the whole night up if not for Aizawa taking me and putting me into his Sleeping bag.

I do not need sleep right now!

I had enough sleep all past couple of days!

What I need to do know is figure out why everything went wrong so far and why life/god/mother nature/or any person that is watching above me hate me that much to even not let me get rid of both classes very easy.

Like my plans were rock solid and they were even made in agreement with Nezu. They were brilliant if not for the fact that class 1A and 1B for the first time in their life began thinking for themselves and actually working together as a team.

Even though I was in a sleeping bag I haven't slept a single minute the whole night. Instead I waited for everyone to be fast asleep and then I came out of the sleeping bag and went to the table and also got myself some sugar water. Naturally since we had Aizawa we also had some Coffee in our lair and since we had Nezu also tea.

As for me I didn't need that stuff I was more the sugar type anyways. So I got myself hot water and sugar. With a cup of sugar water, I sat there on the table and began thinking what we should do next. Since we lost all visual, things would look different from now on. Power Loader and Mei also couldn't hack into the observer's drone. Power Loader was apologizing and admiring his own work over and over again. He was the one designing them and programmed them but made them in a way that no one could hack them. I would have loved to try it out myself but I had more pressing things to do.

As I was thinking about what we can do next and take a couple of notes I could hear the others wake up.

Mic: Ah good morning, Izu.

Aizawa: Morning kitten.

Nezu: Good morning Izuku. Working as I see.

Me: Yes. I tried to come up with a plan and also on our next targets.

Aizawa came over to the desk and looked at all the paper covering the entire desk and then took away my cup.

Me: HEY!

Aizawa: Is that sugar water?

Me: No?

He smelled at the cup and then took a sip out of it.

Me: That was mine! Get yourself your own drug!

Aizawa: Izuku, what did we say about sugar water?

Me: I don't know. I don't care. Now give me that back!

I was about to grab the cup out of his hand if not for Mic hugging me from behind and holding me in place.

Aizawa: Nope, no more sugar for you!

I saw how he threw my cup of sugar water away and couldn't help but wanting to throw his own cup of freshly made coffee away. Once I managed to get out of the hug from behind me I quickly got Aizawas coffee cup and threw that away in the same manner he did to my sweet sugar water.

Me: Then no coffee for you!

Aizawa: *sigh* problem child?!!!

Hawks: Hey what's up with all the ruckus?

Nezu: These is such an impressive work. How long were you working on that?

Me: A couple of hours.

Aizawa: Kid?

Me: Yes?

Aizawa: How long?

Me: Probably since you all were fast asleep.

Mic: so with other words, you haven't slept a single second?

Me: That sums it up.

Mic: Oh god, Izu! You are worse than Sho!

Me: Well anyways let's go to the main part shall we? Time is essential after all!

Hawks: Wait a god damn minute. How can you be that energetic in the morning?

Aizawa: How much sugar water did you had?

Nezu: There is only half the sugar left that we had.

Aizawa: Why do we even have sugar? Whose idea was this?

Mic: Well Me and the others that are gone also likes a good cup of coffee and we are not like you.

Me: Yeah no one drinks his coffee as black as his soul.

Aizawa: How do you know that, kitten?

Me: I am not dumb! Now let's get to work! We have a tight schedule to follow.

Nezu: Ohh that sounds exiting. All these ideas are splendid.

While we were arguing about me and my sugar and sleep problems Nezu and Hawks were looking over all the plans I had come up with.

Nezu: But do say, who is Tiny?

Me: Oh my new cat.

Aizawa: You have a cat now?

Mic: Where did you even find a freaking cat on this island?

Me: Yes, I do and he is called Tiny got a problem with that? I mean you guys have more than enough. Just let me have this one.

Aizawa: Fine. He can keep the cat.

Mic: Speaking of cat, where is the little fella?

Me: Outside. Come with me and I will show him to you.

With that I went outside and Aizawa, Mic, Nezu and Hawks followed me. Once we were out there was nothing there.

Hawks: I don't see any cat.

Even if they couldn't see him, I could feel that he was watching us. I knew the feeling because of what happened yesterday.

Me: Let me just quickly call him.

Me: TINY, Come here kitty kitty kitty!

Just like that I called out to my huge tiger like pet. It didn't take long for the cat to jump out of the second story from the building next to us, land and run towards me only to stop in front of me.

Hawks: AHHH TIGER!

Tiny: Roar!

The tiger went past me in a protective way and stand there hissing at the rest of them.

Me: It's okay Tiny. This is my family and team in the game.

Mic: .... Tiger .....

Once I said that the tiger turned around and nuzzled itself against me begging me to pet him and I happily obeyed him.

I saw Hawks up in the air. At some point he must have jumped up thinking that the tiger would attack them.

Mic was standing there frozen still. Nezu was also staying frozen in place only to fall on the ground like a dead person.

Is he playing dead?

Aizawa was looking at me with a wide open mouth.

Oh I know what you are thinking!

You are just jealous I can pet him like that and hug him too!

You just want a huge cat like this one!

Aizawa: That's Tiny?

Me: Yep.

Mic: Little listener, I really hate to break it to you but that is a tiger not a kitten.

Me: Thanks for stating the obvious Sherlock but a tiger is part of the cat family and therefore he is also a kitten.

Mic: You can't have that as a pet.

Me: Doesn't matter Aizawa already said yes.

Aizawa: I mean Zashi, why not?

Mic: Sho, that's a fucking tiger!

Aizawa: He is a cat after all.

Mic: Oh for fucks sake get yourself together SHO! You only want to hug him and sleep with Tiny or whatever his name was.

Aizawa: Not wrong there.

I slowly saw Nezu recover from his animal instincts and stand up. At the same time Hawks landed close to us.

Hawks: So you have a tiger as a pet now.

Me: Obviously.

Nezu: Well that is quite the unusual friend you have there.

Me: Now let's go back inside. Tiny can you wait for me a little bit more?

Tiger: Roar!

Nezu: He said he will gladly wait for their One and only Ruler.

Me: Ruler?

Tiger: MRREW!

Nezu: Yes, he might be the king of the jungle but he also said that you are the ruler. The one standing obove anything. But do tell me what did you do Izuku?

Me: I wish I knew.

Nezu: So Tiny what did he do?

Tiger: Mrew.

Nezu: I see. So you can see it too, huh.

Tiger: Mrew.

Nezu: I agree. He is definitely holding back.

Tiger: Mrew.

After that small talk between them we all went back inside and I announced everyone's task. Today I let everyone go up against a couple of people. Since we didn't know where they are or how they group would be, I let them scatter and survey their surroundings. I specifically said that Aizawa will be in charge of class 1A since he so wanted to do that. The rest of the group including me were going after class 1B.

Once said and done everyone including me and Tiny went for the hunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
32.7K 929 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
88.9K 3.1K 33
Izuku and his classmates are chosen to play the villains in one of Nezu's biyearly entert-exams. What will become of Izuku and his classmates as the...
381K 13.3K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...