The Conflicts • Soonhoon [ 𝐄...

By 96MRLEE

" Why did you choked him like that ?! " I shouted as I threw him in the room and locked the door but he just... More

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ 👀
Funeral day
Unnecessary
Hatred
Interview Session
Stupid Jokes
Distrust in Love
Cliché topics
New buddy in office
Forget Wonwoo
Possesive boyfriend
Cross the limit
Punctual boyfriend
Wifey
No respect
Best friend
Walk at night
Let go of longing
Personal Assistant
Avoiding
Overthinking
Dumb things
Opportunities
Word usage errors
Unfair
A date
Rooftop
Drunk people doesn't lie
Silent mode
Same person as the first day
Killer
His past
The past
Not here with me
Dinner
I choose you
Epilogue
💎
ANNOUCEMENT !!

Take a break

54 9 0
By 96MRLEE

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22 o_O

" I did not appreciate you ? "

" After all I have done , you only see my faults ! You never see what the good things I have done ! You never praised me when I have done all the good things ! " He claimed .

" Why did you say that ? " I asked him , I'm very shocked with his statement .

" You act like this because I get home late yesterday , right ? Did what I said is wrong ? You are mad at me for the fact that I get home late ! JUST BECAUSE OF THAT "

He must have been very mad

" I don't even know where is the fault of me being home late just because I went to the market, " He said , his voice full of disappointment .

Ok dude , here we go

" So you think , you are right for saying to me that you went to the market and ended up calling with the other guy for more than an hour ?! "

" YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT FOR LYING TO ME ?! "

His face is shocked . Yes , the cat is already out of the bag .

After I finished my shower , Mingyu went to the bathroom . I went to the kitchen to find something to eat , but there's none . So I decided to go buy some food for both of us . I went inside to our bedroom again and my heart told me to open Mingyu's phone .

I take his phone and unlock it . I open his message app and saw Joshua is the last person he texted . When I read the messages , I quickly check his recent calls . He really has an outgoing call with Joshua . He's the one who calls Joshua . I take a look , they called for nearly 2 hours .

I end up taking breakfast alone at the cafe near our room to think positive about their calls last night . But what kind of friend outgoing call for nearly 2 hours ? He even stayed at the bus stop until they ended their calls .

But when I was thinking about that , suddenly my phone ringing . It was Vernon , he asked me to join him for practice . When I got there I saw Joshua's face and it's making me overthinking things .

" How did you know ? Did you open my phone ? "

" Why can't I open your phone ? "

Silent .

" If you're bored with me you can just tell me . No need to sneak out only for having a call with the other guy . Am I the pet who was waiting for its owner to get home yesterday ? "

Tears . I can't hold it anymore.

" I only call with Joshua , hyung ! It's not mean I'm cheating on you ! "

" But you lying to me and keep saying things like I'm a bitch "

" I don't know what you are talking about with him when you guys were on the phone , but it's just doesn't feels right ... "

" Hyung ... " he takes a few steps towards me but I step back from him .

I don't want to be near you , right now .

" Can we please take a break for a while ? "

When he said that , a lot of my tears starts to falls .

But I don't mean to be apart from you , Mingyu .

" I'm sorry hyung , but I think this is the best " He put his hand on my shoulder .

" No , it's okay " I smile , tears never stop falling from my eyes . He knows this hurts me a lot . We can't even leave each other for one day but now he asked for a break .

" I also think I need more time to think of our relationship " I answered him and put down his hand from my shoulder . I don't know why I said that , I don't know what we are supposed to think of our relationship . But I knew that by saying like that I can bring myself away from him .

Because right now , I just can't bring myself to face him .

" Yeah , we should think of our relationship "

He said like that making me feels like he wants to break up .

Please hold your tears , dearself .

" Okay , I'm gotta go first," I said and went into our practice room to take my phone .

It hurts a lot .

Joshua's POV :

" Shua , that's Wonwoo " Jeonghan informed me because I didn't notice the door is being opened . It's been an hour since they went to the toilet and only Wonwoo went back .

" Where's Mingyu though ? " Jeonghan questioned , same as my mind .

Wonwoo walked out of the practice room with all of his stuff . Can't take his tears off our mind to . We just watched him confusedly .

" Is it okay for me to go find Mingyu outside ? " I asked for Jeonghan's opinion hoping he will let me go .

" I think it is okay " He agreed , luckily .

" Just go , bring all of your stuff . I will cover you " It's just Jeonghan being the best friend in the world .

" Okay bye , Angel " I said and winked to Jeonghan but instead I got a hard slap at my arm from him .

" Bye," He waved at me when I closed the door .

It's quiet . The noise inside our room can't be heard anymore after I closed the door . I walked to the upper floor , thinking of going to the rooftop because that is the only place we will go when he has some problems in our mind .

When I was about to go to the rooftop's stairs I saw Mingyu in the hallway . He was leaning his back at the wall and pensive at the big window in front of him .

It was raining .

I walked towards him and saw him didn't blink his eyes at all .

" Mingyu ? " I call him . But he still didn't move .

" Mingyu ?! " I shouted a bit .

" Y-yeah ? " He blinks his eyes few times while looking at me .

" Oh , I'm sorry," I said .

" Oh , Shua-hyung . It's okay " He smiles and continues to look at the window back .

" Did you just argued with Wonwoo ? " I'm curious , so I asked .

" Did everyone know about that ?! " His voice so surprised with my question .

" No , only me and Jeonghan noticed Wonwoo walked in with tears and went out just like that . Think so he didn't notice us " I answered calmly .

" Ahhhh , glad ! " He exhaled in relief .

" Mind to tell me what happened ? "

" We are taking a break for a while " My eyes goes widen hearing his answer .

Is this what we called an opportunity ?

I turned my head towards him .

" Oh ..... it's good "

(╯°□°)╯︵

Joshua is comforting Mingyu , reader <3 Isn't it cute ? Please wait for the next chapter ('△`)♪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 286 38
„Kim Sowon is that you?"I hated myself for immediately recognising that voice. It has been 10 years I should have forgotten about him long ago. I lef...
34.7K 1.3K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
69.4K 2.4K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
10.6K 315 9
"All of this is because of you, because of fucking you!!!" Seungcheol shouted at the helpless girl who was crying. "But-" "Don't, I don't need you e...