Our Ten Dates

By LonelyPengu3

- A Michaeng Fanfic - "Ten dates" Chaeyoung stated with great confidence, "Really Chaeyoung? 10 days? Isn't t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

678 23 43
By LonelyPengu3

Date No. 5

Chaeyoung POV

"Wait, wait, we're going to get arrested!" Mina tugs, "Come on, let's live a little" I say, turn a key into a hole and the whole place lights up. "Just kidding, I wouldn't do anything illegal...without a good reason, but that's besides the point. My friend's parents own this place and I hooked her up with my other friend and now she owes me, it's a long story for another day."

"Now, give me your wrist." I hold my hand out. She puts her wrist on my palm and I pull her closer, her breathing quickened. "Don't worry, I won't do anything yet, well not without your consent first anyways." I smile, thinking to myself.

"Now, shall we start?" I laced her fingers with mine, swinging our hands back and forth like normal happy couples do. 

~ OOTN (outfits of the night) ~

"Shoot the people!" Mina screamed when I kept missing, "It's not as easy as it seems!" I yelled back, still missing every single one. "Ah." I put the water gun down as the red light flashed, signaling that she had lost. "My turn." Mina walked up, her game face on. "You're scaring me." I whispered and she just gave me a deathly scare.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!" The bell kept going off as Mina hit each person while I just watched her in awe. For the last five seconds, she turned to me and started spraying me with the water, "H-hey!" I tried to shield myself before my clothes got wet.

"Just for that, let's go on the swing carousel so I can dry off." I took her hand and led her to the giant contraption of swings that lifts you 3048 cm off the ground. I let her sit down and helped her with the buckle so she doesn't fly off. We wouldn't want that, now would we.

I turned around to put the key in and then hopped into my seat before it was too late. "Chaeyoung?" Mina said shakely, "I think it might be a bit too late to tell you but I'm scared of heights." She said, gripping on the chain. "You should have said so earlier! We're already 1424 cm off the ground!" I yelled since we began swinging and it would've been hard to hear in our regular voices.

"I didn't want to upset you and besides you needed to dry off." She replied, "There are other ways to dry off." I chuckled, "And you could never upset me." I stated.

"Look Minari!" I pointed to all the lights that were leveled with where we were at, as long as she didn't look down. I put my hands up feeling the night air course through my hair, "Woooooo!" I yelled, it felt amazing.

"You're crazy Chae! What if we fall?!" Mina squeaks from beside me, "We won't! Put your hands up." I said. "No, no, no." She gripped on tighter. "At least let go for a little bit!" I held out my hand for her to hold. "O-okay." She slowly reached out and lifted her head up.

"It's beautiful." She says, finally admiring the view. "I know right." I look at her, hoping she gets the message that it's not just the scenery that looks extraordinary.

- - -

We land on the ground and by then she's totally free from gripping the chains and there's a smile in the place where the frown once was. "Are you okay?" I asked, making sure that wasn't too scary. "I'm okay...thanks for helping me." She gave a subtle smile.

We walked around the park for a bit, playing a few games here and there. Laughing and everything was absolutely perfect.

She was absolutely perfect.

Mina POV

I kept thinking back to when we were on those swings, how being with her made everything seem less scary.

And I liked that about her, how she made everything much better, even if only a few words were said. Maybe that's why she's the most popular girl crush in school.

"Can we go on that?" I pointed to the big circle, maybe the most romantic and cliche ride in this park. "Are you sure? It goes pretty high." Chase warns. "It's okay, I'm not scared." As long as you're with me. But that second part wasn't said out loud.

- - -

She plugs the key in and hops on before it rises too high. "I like it up here." I say, "It's peaceful." I peered out the window, the darkness in the night sky was awake but the lights in the park illuminated everything. That and maybe it was because she was next to me, who knows.

I took her hand off her knee and put it in mine, "Yes?" She hums, looking at me, "What? Can I not hold your hand?" I ask, "No, no, you could hold it anytime you want, it's yours." She defends and I smile, I like it.

"Mina, I think I need to tell you something." She looked nervous, I could see how anxious she was. "You could tell me anything Chaeyoung." I reassured her so she could relax a bit.

"D-do you know that feeling, it's like...it's hard to explain, but it feels good. And it only happens when you're with a person who makes you feel happy. I can't explain it all, and I don't want to ruin what we have right now, but if it works out then I'll be worried for nothing. So I have to try, but I'm scared Mina, I'm so, so scared." Her breath became shaky.

I couldn't really understand what she was trying to say, maybe she's finally with the person she likes. "Don't be, I'm here, you don't have to be scared with me." I say calmly, using my fingers to gently glide down her cheek.

"Mina, I like-" There was a sudden stop in the ride and I kind of fell on top of her.

Okay, well, kind of. There we were, her back against the wall, our bodies almost touching, and my hands were the only thing preventing us from kissing. If I let go, I would fall into her, literally.

"Uh, I gotta call my friend." She whispered, "Oh-uh-yeah, sorry." I got off.

What was she going to say before the ride stopped? Maybe she was going to tell me the name of the girl she liked, or her favorite food? There are so many things she could tell me she likes, and I have no idea which thing she was going to bring up.

"Okay, she's coming to help." Chaeyoung got off the phone, sitting next to me in silence. "What were you going to say?" I asked because the silence was getting a bit too awkward. "Oh, I like um spending time with you." She turned to me smiling. But I got the feeling that wasn't the thing she was going to share.

Oh.

"I like spending time with you too." I scooted closer to her and she did the same. "Are you scared?" She asked, putting her arm around me, "No...because I'm with you." it slipped out I swear, I didn't mean to say that. 

I glanced at her lips and how they kept coming closer...

We should stop...right?

Ring

Her phone rang, "Sorry." She huffed, walking to the other side of the box. "My friend is outside fixing the problem." She said, staying where she is which filled the air with even more embarrassing silence.

"I'm sorry, I just can't." I ran to her, gripping the sides of her neck, pulling her closer and closer and closer...until our lips touched. It wasn't at all how I imagined my first kiss would go, like something nice and sincere. And I don't know what came over me but when my lips latched onto hers it was maybe the best feeling I've ever felt.

It was rough yet gentle, but at the same time it was soft and sweet. I moved away from her a bit winded from the moment before. "S-sorry." I said between breaths, turning around so she couldn't see how anxious I was. Was this a mistake?

"Hey," She placed her hand on my shoulder, "there's no need to be sorry." She smiled, a bit of my lipstick on her lips. "I liked it, did you?" She said, drawing me closer, resting her head on my shoulder. "Would it be wrong to say I did?" I muttered but I'm pretty sure she heard me.

"No...do you?" Chae asked, turning to look into my eyes but I still couldn't face her yet. It was a good thing her friend knocked on the door, letting us out. I guess we were so caught up we didn't even notice the ferris wheel moving.

"Thanks Rosé." She said and we left to go home for the day.

- - -

"I guess this is goodbye." Chaeyoung says, getting ready for our goodbye hug. "Goodbye."

- - - - -

Hehe, it's pengu. Sorry for the long wait, I had a bunch of things to do and no motivation to write which is an awesome combination 😭so yea. But I'll try to update as much as possible, pls yell at me to write or smthg ~ I also have a lot of new story ideas and stuff so yay.

P.S go watch Perfect World cuz DAYUMMM they look so good ~ Japanese comebacks always hit differently. If we look back to Candy Pop and then Perfect World and Kura Kura...their duality Oh Ma Goodness, luv them hehehhee

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yes, they kissed, yes finally, and no it was not Mina's imagination...or was it...and no it wasn't a dream...or was it...

jkjk love y'allll

- Pengu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
9.5K 428 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...
7.3K 418 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...
290K 10.5K 55
"It's because I love you! I love you Myoui Mina! I've been secretly loving you..." Son Chaeyoung is a 24-year-old lady who is known as Katarina by ma...