Black Rose (Rosé X Male Reade...

By Mr____Vin

You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that too... More

Chapter 1 (A New Face)
Chapter 2 (Welcome to Korea)
Chapter 3 (Weekend)
Database I
Chapter 4 (Coincidence)
Chapter 5 (Guilt)
Chapter 6 (Too Soon and Too Late)
Chapter 7 (Whispering Past - Part 1)
Chapter 8 (Whispering Past - Part 2)
Chapter 9 (Whispering Past Part 3)
Chapter 10 (Dinner)
Chapter 11 (Fake)
Chapter 12 (Brothers)
Chapter 13 (Simplicity X Luxuriates)
Chapter 14 (Make It Up)
Chapter 15 (Dark Past)
Chapter 16 (Let's Go Home)
Chapter 17 (Stormy Night)
Chapter 18 (Why)
Chapter 19 (D-Day Part 1)
Chapter 19.5 (D-Day Part 2)
Chapter 20 (Field Trip)
Chapter 21 (Feelings...)
Chapter 22 (Threat)
Chapter 23 (Suspects)
Chapter 24 (Realization)
Chapter 25 (Execution)
Chapter 26 (Reinforcement)
Chapter 27 (Begin the Operation)
Chapter 29 (True Culprit)
I'm Sorry
Chapter 30 (In the End...)
Chapter 31 (End of the Line)
Last Chapter (Beyond Two Places)
True Ending (Black Rose)
Alternate Ending (Memory of You)

Chapter 28 (Who is He?!)

991 25 28
By Mr____Vin

Rosé's POV

"Chaeyoungie..."

It was only 5 minutes before the fan meeting started. And everything I had in my head was really messed up. Like I didn't want to think at all... all day long.

I used to have everything I need. And I was really happy about it... a selfless friend that I met by chance that only God knew how...

And once we knew that our feelings were mutual to each other, I was really happy about it. The person that I always wanted was to be my boyfriend.

But I never thought things were more complicated on the root of this. More challenges appeared in our way as they kept us from each other so hard that even talking could kill one of us.

Just because of one stupid reason, we had to go on our own separate ways. Like there was someone who responsible for this and laughing behind the scene...

"Come on Chaeyoung. You can't look that gloomy in front of everyone. At least, not right now." Jennie Unnie was the one who kept comforting me and tried to support my broken spirit.

She would rub my shoulders and hug me close enough for me to cry on her shoulder. Lisa would try and cheer me up with her cats while Jichu Unnie would bring me foods and stuffs that I liked.

I gotta say, I appreciated her support. All of the supportive actions they gave me. Everyone's support... but that wasn't the kind of support I needed, and everyone knew it.

Their supports were... nothing but a painkiller. They were there so I wouldn't feel a lot more pain when (Y/N) wasn't there for me. No, scratch that. Couldn't be there.

And knowing that my times was like a thin ice that was ready to break, I pulled myself together. I looked to the mirror in front of me that we used for the makeup thingy.

The makeup was good... I usually felt more confident after our crew did our makeups. My hair was tidily made with some wavy hair at the end. My eyelashes, my lips, everything was good to me.

But something was missing... and it was something I needed the most to make this fan meet worked.

My smile...

Zero's POV

"Strange." We got closer to the house with our weapon still sheathed. But I found it quite strange once the house was on our sights. "Now that I realized that this place is abandoned, they got the electricity back somehow. Not to mention that they might call this a hideout."

Crypto who realized it sooner after me, became as suspicious as me. "For a first timer, you're quite good on analyzing, Zero." I could feel our cautiousness increasing due to the strange circumstance we were in, now that our leader approved the odd thing.

We got closer until someone came out of the house with a baseball bat in his hand, making us ducked to cover our existence.

But as the guard came out of the house, we waited for the guard to turn around. Just like how stealth game worked.

But around 5 minutes of our waiting, he didn't even move a bit from his place! Which could only mean one thing. He was assigned to guard the door.

"Ttong (Shit). He's not even moving. This way we're not going anywhere." Crypto brainstormed while Reaper tried to look for another way in, with a consequence of ending up on something we could never expect from our original plan.

After spending his time, Crypto's eyes landed on some kind of fuse box on the side of the house that had a blinking light. "Sonyeondeul (Boys), mask up." He put on his demon mask while telling us to do so with ours.

As soon as the hacker masked up and walked toward the fuse box, we followed right behind him as quiet as possible as I put on my mask. Even though the mask's color looked like chrome from outside, I could pretty much see clearly from the inside. Guess Crypto's pick was acceptable... despite how random his fashion was.

Once we were all masked up, we stopped in front of the fuse box while the hacker tried to examine it with high alert.

"This kind of fuse box ain't gonna stable for another minute. I guess these monkeys will realize it too." Tae Joon might be an expert to these. Not like me and Reaper who were first timers and didn't understand what he was getting at. "Here's the plan. We shut this thing down, we got our ticket inside and the enemies won't realize that we're behind their asses.

A combat confrontation is not necessary for fighting people this many, that's why we're slipping in and seal their entrance from the inside. Plus, we might be able to get rid of the guard right there. Get it?"

He detected our confusion as he started explaining, not wasting any second we got. And seemed like his second sentence was more understandable for us.

So, we nodded as an answer, giving an affirmative to the plan. "Good." He was ready to kill the light while his other hand was shut to fist and we were facing at his hand, ready for count down. Joon began to start the count down with his hand as he readied the fuse to be shut down.

One... two... three!

He killed the electricity before a few seconds later, we could hear some commotion from the building.

"What the fuck?!"

"You, and you! Check the fuse! I knew we shouldn't be in this busted house."

Loud shouts echoed from every corner of the house, unintentionally telling us how their reaction was due to our little surprise.

We could also hear some footsteps coming out here. "That's our ticket. Let's hide for now." Tae Joon quickly dragged us into the spot where we hid before there were three people coming out of the building

They were specifically going to the fuse box. "Dude, what if they knew which switch you just touched?" Reaper sounded panic but had a point.

"They turned on everything. So, confusing them wouldn't do us any good. But we gotta hurry! Let's take 'em down. Zero, Reaper, your weapons. And be ready..." Joon put up his gun while Jonathan wore his knuckle dusters. Guess they left me with my stun baton.

We crouched walked toward the three while I slipped my hand into my coat and silently extended and activated my stun baton.

"Shit, the fuse box got messed up again. I knew hiding here is a really stupid idea."

"Just fucking fix it, you fool! Before the boss hit us on our asses!"

The two thugs we assumed to arrive started fixing the fuse box with every single knowledge inside their brains. With hope that they didn't have any...

But the thing that made our windows grew larger was because their 'boss' surely picked the wrong people to fix the fuse box, as they were there for almost thirty seconds.

"Now."

With Crypto's signal, we executed what we planned earlier. We began to approach the guys on the fuse box quickly and silently without alarming them.

Before they manage to fix the fuse AND realize what was coming for them, it was already too late. In the same time, Reaper punched the first guy in the head, instant-knocking him while I quickly zapped the other one with my stun baton in high voltage.

Our action caused the two people in front of us to unconsciously drop down. Crypto began examining the guys whose faces were kissing the ground. But his examination didn't come up with a good outcome.

"Damn, these are not our guys. We need to find someone who ordered them. Let's go, before they realized what we've done here." Crypto stepped away from the laying bodies toward the main entrance. But once we were about to turn toward the entrance, we forgot something we saw from the start.

Shit, the guard is still there. Guess he's pretty much dumb or deaf for not hearing things back there...

From the corner of the building, we took a peek of the guard that had been standing there like an idiot this whole time. "If I must speculate, they must be on the second floor... in the safe zone from straight confrontation..." Crypto stated with low tone, not wanting to raise any of the guards' suspicion. "We'll, have to take that guard down first..."

"But how? We'd get spotted unless we're coming from behind him." Agreeing with Reaper, I nodded along with him.

Crypto took his time, thinking for a while as the guard kept standing there like he was stuck there his whole life. But Crypto was a quick thinker, so we got the solution quick enough that we didn't need to grow some beards.

"Okay, Zero. Put up your gun." Crypto suddenly told me to grab my gun. Which was really not my favorite part. "Just do it." I could listen to his demanding tone, so I did what the Alpha told me.

"Since we didn't get to do some range shooting, this is your only chance. Now quick." I could listen to his demanding tone, so I quickly pulled the gun and aimed at the guard.

Just as I expected, my hand was shaking there was an earthquake with the power of twenty magnitude. "Great. Now shoot that guy, knock him out."

"I-I can't! What if I kill him? What if I miss?" there were some gambles I needed to make. And every gamble on the table played at high stakes.

I could say that Crypto also wasn't a very patient person. "For the love of God... once again, this gun ain't gonna kill him. Just trust me on that one.

As for the aiming..." he might have a good shot. I mean, why would it have to be me instead of him? This situation was absolutely a no-go for some training! What did he think this was? A game tutorial? "Take a breath as you aim, and let it out as you pull the trigger. Relax."

Relax?! Is this dude being serious?! As far as I wanted to yell at him, he was right. This was the moment when I needed to relax and try not to get a panic attack.

I lost myself and this entire mission was the risk. So all I had to do... was to chill the FUCK out. Chill out... *phew...*

To add something to relax my head, I kept imagining myself with Rosie... after all of this was over. We would be together... happily.

After a long time of being separated by this whole bullshit, I would be able to hug her, being next to her, and finally... become her boyfriend... Amen...

My head kept chilling me mentally. When I felt like I was ready, I began doing what he told me...

Slow and steady, I took a deep breath and cleared my head of anything that could ruin my aim. It took me a while to adjust my hand on the grip.

And I never thought that guns could have this kind of weight, it felt heavier than I thought even for plastic guns. But once the iron sight was on the target, with slow pace, I released the breath I had been holding as I slowly pulled the trigger.

*Pop!* The bullet hit the guard as he dropped down, which I hoped him to be unconscious, not dead.

"Nice work, Zero. Let's move." We moved swiftly and quietly toward the entrance, leaving the guard being knocked down on the ground.

Not caring about him right now, I quickly caught up with the others who already made their ways toward the second floor, leaving the remaining guards on the first floor.

Of course, we made every single step with extreme caution. We wanted to make sure that our presence would only be recognized by our targets.

Fighting three people against the entire gang would be the most unwise decision any of us could make, right?

Once we reached the higher floor, we found out that the entire floor was empty. There was no sign of any activity that belonged to... whoever Crypto took down. Completely empty, except...

There laid one big door in front of us with a few rooms across the hall. But judging from the layout of the house, I guess we pretty much had the idea of where the people we needed were.

As if we were about to be in a boss fight any second now, I found my heartbeat increasing every second we approached the big door in front of us with slow pace since we wanted to kept the silence... at least for the time being before everyone heard a bang.

Like earlier, I readied my stun baton while Reaper had his fists shut tight. We opened the door quietly and entered while trying not to be noticed while we were actually facing their backs. I guess this could sound really stupid...

When I entered the room, I could see two people whose backs were being watched by me. They seemed to be unaware of our appearance.

As the last person to enter, Crypto slowly closed the door without drawing any sound. He did, before he quickly locked the door, letting out a single *click* from the key hole, and earned the people in front of us their attention.

Oh shit, here comes the boss fight... I could already hear the music, I swear. "What a pain in the ass to track you down, you gudeogi (maggots)..."

The first person turned out to be a guy with tons of muscles. TONS. Holy shit, he was a body builder, and he was huge. Not to mention that there were tattoos all over his face. "Well well well... what have these mice got themselves into?" the brawler cracked his fingers.

The second person stood up as he turned on his back. "I don't know. But it seems like they're trapped with us." But the other guy... he somehow managed to make me surprised of his tone... "Seems like we got a party to start, mate."

That tone... it's just the same as the one I met that night...

"Message, for those threats our boss sent to you."

He picked up a big wooden stick... No... it wasn't just a big wooden stick. It was THE big wooden stick... that he used to beat me back in the alley. He was the person who executed me!

I could feel myself clenching my fist and tightened my grip around my baton as I gritted my teeth unconsciously.

To think I would meet this jerk again, I somehow got very happy. Happy, that after I beat him, the key to ending this whole drama laid in front of us. And after that, the happy ending...

But, it wasn't just happiness that grew within my heart. But this dark, rebelling feeling also grew along with it.

He was the one who made Rosie felt the sadness after seeing me in my weakest state, got the Blackpink worried, and dragged us into this mess.

The anger that rose inside me... it made me wanna punch him... fight him... finish him... let's see what this guy could do without any of his doll downstairs.

"Reaper... Crypto..." with low voice, I tried not to let out a loud voice, remembering that we had some company a floor below us. They even noticed my body was shaking with the wrath raging inside me. "The guy with the stick, he's mine." I gripped my stun baton as hard as I could, because I couldn't wait to activate them.

"I don't fucking know what your fucking problem is. But I'll enjoy this punching dummy." He put on that smile... the smile that feared me back at the alley. I'll smash that smile.

And I was glad that Reaper and Crypto understood me even that my voice was mixed the enraging feeling in my chest.

The guy charged toward me as he was ready to swing his stick, just like how he did it in the alley where I was ganged up.

I calmed myself as I didn't want anger to control me and tried to read his movement. Right-handed... a high swing to my head... and as I predicted, he took it high and swung the baton right toward my head.

With the minim movement in my head and my survival instinct I trained, I tried to do what was best for this fight.

I quickly dodge the swing by ducking and prepared to counter his attack by hitting his right arm with my zapping stun baton. I got a hit, earning a groan from the man and readied to attack him again. Just when I swung my baton, I wasn't fast enough as he managed to kicked me and made me stumbled backward.

He didn't leave me a chance to gather my focus together as he swiftly swung his wooden rod to my chest. Didn't have time to dodge it, I had to make a choice and used my baton to block his attack as we parried our weapons.

I tried to hold my position as hard as he did as we tried to knock each other. But... Shit... he's stronger than me!

Knocking him back would be the last plan I had on my list. I had to step up my game. "Give it up, fucker! And die!" I had to think up of something. And fast... my time was as thin as a piece of paper when I could hear footsteps from below us. Meaning, they had recognized our presence. And him shouting like that didn't do us no good on us.

When I was slowly moving my feet backward as I felt being pushed, I felt like my feet touched something hard...

Wall... that's it!

I tried to push harder, triggering him to push me even harder and harder with his big ass muscles. Just when he had pushed me hard enough, I swiftly dodged to my right, making his body momentum too big to stop as his head hit the hard wall, making a loud noise and managed to create a small crack on the wall.

"AARRGG!! THIS FUCKER!!!" I didn't give him any chance to recover like he did to me. I couldn't let him!

Just as he fell to the cold ground, I set up my stun baton's voltage to its highest voltage. Two hundred thousand voltage should did the trick as I hit him with the stun baton, zapping him with highly lethal voltage for human.

"AAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!" He groaned in pain as I kept zapping him to the ground. He was about to take the wooden baton with every of his might, trying to resist the effect of the electrocution.

But not on my watch, I quickly slam my baton to his right hand and zapped him once more from his palm.

"AAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!"

I could already see some smoke coming from his hand. Yet... I didn't want to stop. I couldn't feel like it wasn't enough.

Again, and again, and again... I kept electrocuting the guy's palm without giving him any mercy to even make myself stop this.

This man, it's all because of him... him! If it weren't for him and his letters, these stuffs wouldn't have to happen!!

But without me being able to stop myself, Crypto suddenly pulled me from keeping him electrocuted like that.

"Zero! Get a hold of yourself! We need him alive!!!" Crypto snapped me back to my real self, deactivating my dark side. As I realized what had happened, I looked at the man I electrocuted laying on the ground groaning heavily and his hand was already crisped. "I pulled you later and this man's condition would be too critical even to talk properly."

Well, judging by the guy's face on the floor, he looked like half of him was already dead. Guess the other half would have to do the talking job.

"Don't forget why we came here!" Even though Crypto's face was covered by his mask, his eyes showed how serious he was when he said that I almost killed him.

Thanks to Crypto, he reminded me of our objective by coming here this far. I pulled my pistol and aimed it up at him without any hesitation. Right on his head.

"Who are you working for?"

But his answer somewhat irritated me and somehow tried to provoke me. "Who the fuck is asking?" his grin wouldn't get away. Like he was testing my patient. Which was an ugly idea.

*bang!!!* I could hear people began breaking in the door. The door wouldn't hold long, long enough to pull everything out of his mouth.

I've had enough of this. Let's see how he likes karma.

"Who the fuck sent you—" without any warning, I put away my mask and revealed my face that was filled with rage within me. His face was as surprised as how I expected it. "—to go after me?!"

"Zero?!" My teammates seemed surprised due to my unpredicted action of revealing my identity to the thing I swore to destroy.

"Ha... haha... hahahahaha..." his laugh continued with some coughs coming out of his filthy mouth.  "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

His laugh only made my head feel sick for hearing it... What a scum I had to deal with. "So... you managed to drag yourself from the dead.... Bravo."

This guy... I've had enough of him playing with me, my patient, and my head. He's done playing.

One, I was running out of time. Two, I was running out of patient. And three, I was running out of sanity for this sorry wretched fool. "Who?" I pushed my gun to his neck as I could feel his body tensed.

"Hmhmhm..."

His eyes were already half closed, which meant that he was running out of consciousness. "Don't fucking mess with me. I'll just zap you again, if that means I'm gonna have to wake you up again." 

I readied my stun baton ready at the earlier voltage. A zap would be more than enough to wake him.His eyes jolted open when he heard me going to use my baton again. 

So, this junk is afraid of something after all... 

With that hint, I turned on my stun baton again and slowly close the distance between the electrocution rod and the guy's poor crisped palm. Until he said a name...

"Park..."

Hello people! So, how's the fighting scene? I hope it's good since I'm not good at describing the fighting part. But anyway, I just wanna tell you that this book is ending... in a .̸̡̲̍̚,̴̦̱̥͇́̄̿!̴̧̛̈́͒̀;̷̪̼̎̀̂-̸͚̒͜'̸͓͖̀;̷̛̞̰̜̯͛́  chapters. But, you know what? You guys could guess it ;). Here's one clue for that number up there. It's close :D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 546 12
It started as one night stand. One girl just wants to forget about her problems and the other one just wants to have fun, but somehow it becomes more...
31.7K 888 36
At first Park Chaeyoung thought she would just be introduced as the cold guy's 'co-worker'. But the moment where their parents met, then laughed toge...
19.4K 485 66
Well all live in the world where things seem unusual, sometimes reality changes and sometimes imagination dose. In todays world nothing is impossibl...
701K 19.3K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...