Waiting On You [18+]

By Lightblue44

Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first y... More

Author's note
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
E P I L O G U E

53

2.6K 77 16
By Lightblue44

One month into making Naomi his girlfriend Theo couldn't be happier.

The moment she had said let the one syllable word fall from her lips, Theo slapped the amount the bill was onto the table, dragging Naomi out of the restaurant - into the car and back to hers to fuck her.

Oh and did he fuck her.

Naomi couldn't walk the next day. She literally was bed ridden, even having to do her internship over zoom so that she didn't look unprofessional.

She was fine a day or two later, but Theo never let her live it down so now a month later he was trying to make it up to her. She said sex was off the table until he made it up to her. Surprisingly and much to Theo's disappointment, she had stuck to her word. There was no sex, just like when they were trying to get to know each other again from that period of them between November and January.

But there were a few times that Theo had taunted her by walking around shirtless or even just sweet talking her that she was very close to throwing the idea of no sex out of the window.

Well she was very close, but didn't give in surprisingly.

Walking up the steps to the girls house, Theo smiled to himself. For the first time ever, he could knock on the door without a worry. Without any scrutinising questions of why he was at the house.

He could go there freely.

He could go there to see his girl.

Correction - his girlfriend.

Knocking on the front door, all of two seconds later, Theo was met with a flustered Liv.

"You alr-" Theo started, as he noticed how busy and disoriented she looked

"Oh hi Theo!" Liv chirped, "Can't talk, running late for my lecture, I think Naomi's still asleep, but I don't know who else is home" she shouted down the road as she rushed past him

Theo smiled, shaking his head at the blonde walking, well more like running down the road, who clearly woke up late. He glanced back at the front door, almost waiting for another one of the gjrls to come running into him also late, to find nothing, just to look back down the road and see Liv's retreating figure disappear, turning left to reach campus.

"I guess I'll just let myself in then" He mumbled to himself, as he walked through the threshold of the house

Taking off his shoes, he glanced around.

Nobody in sight.

"Anyone home?" He shouted, not wanting to scare the girls

Still no response

Since no one was home besides Naomi who was still sleeping, Theo was going to check Naomi's room and potentially steal back a jumper of his from her wardrobe that she had stolen since he had literally two left thanks to her.

It's not that he cared, but he was sure he had a lot of jumpers but the fact that he only had two left meant that she was definitely hoarding them all at hers and he needed some more for when he wanted to throw something on and leave the house and if he kept repeating the jumpers he had left then Drew or Elliot may catch on and wonder who he's been giving him jumpers to, and if Naomi suddenly has a lot of oversized ones, well anybody could put two and two together and realise what was going on.

Walking up the stairs, like it was his own home, Theo felt nothing but happiness to be able to be finding Naomi in a few moments, sleeping peacefully in her bed, not over exhausting herself over her internship or uni work or making time in her schedule to go out and meet her friends for once. She could just be herself.

Yes, he liked the side of her which was so passionate about her future and her friends, but sometimes he just felt like she put her future and everyone and everything else before herself right now, in the current moment. She never appreciated the now.

Reaching her closed bedroom door, Theo placed his hand on door handle, holding it down and pushing the door open only to be met with a shocking sight.

There lay Naomi in bed, legs spread open her laptop was placed just before the place he was itching to see inbetween her thighs, as she guided her hand inbetween them. Her chest was rising and falling heavily, with her crop top pushed upwards, letting her chest be bare as they bounced with her erratic movements. The most angelic sounds were falling from her parted lips, not caring for how loud she was as she had her AirPods in, staring from her laptop screen, back to inbetween her thighs, almost as if she had something in her hands.

Creaking the door further open, enjoying the view, Theo stood in the door way, craning his neck just enough to see exactly what Naomi was doing to herself and it was more than pleasing to the eye.

"Mhmmm" she whined, as she guided the lilac phallic shaped object into her slick folds.

"Fucking hell" Theo cursed lowly as he saw her take the entire girth with ease, cupping her breast with her other hand as she was so engrossed in whatever she was watching she hadn't even noticed he was stood in her doorway.

He heard her pant softly, not moaning like she usually would for him, but instead a lot quieter but still as engaged with the object as she would be with him.

Using her other hand to rub her clit in circles as she pushed the dildo in and out of her, Naomi let the cutest sounds fall from her lips and it went straight to Theo's dick. Almost calling him.

Her back arched upwards, putting herself on display even more as she left her mouth open, clearly getting close.

He never wanted the show to stop, but he needed her to know that he was there because it felt wrong just watching her without her permission.

"Need any help?" He asked, replicating the similar situation of when she had walked in on his shower after sending him that nude as a gift for winning his football match.

"Shit Theo get out!" She shouted, breaking out her trance of lust, slamming her laptop screen shut with her foot, and pulling the dildo out of her, shutting her legs quickly, and taking out her AirPods.

"When the hell did you- How long have you been- How much did you see?" She asked the three jumbled questions to Theo as he stood leant against her door frame.

He had heard enough to understand that she was embarrassed and wanted to know exactly how much he'd seen.

"Enough" he said as he smiled at her, whilst she was trying to pull the covers over her body

"Can you just" she sighed, "Can you get out" she asked of him because she couldn't look at him after he'd just watched her use her toy, "please?" She whispered, playing with her fingers, staring down at her bedsheets, when she hadn't heard his footsteps leave her room

"Why?" He asked.

He wasn't patronising her, he genuinely wanted to know why she suddenly wanted him to get out. It wasn't like he hadn't seen her naked body before and it definitely wasn't like he hadn't seen her pleasure herself before, but now she just seemed so shy, so defeated and he wanted her to tell him why, instead of closing up and getting shy, like she was right now.

"Because I- because you shouldn't of seen that"

"Why not? You were pleasuring yourself that's normal, you're allowed to, I don't have a problem with that"

"You don't?" She asked

"God no, do you not realise what seeing you like that does to me baby?" He asked, as her eyes trailed down his body only now realising how much she had effected him

"Watching you with that dildo, using it because you don't wanna give into me just yet was sexy as hell and if you wanna get off with it, then I'm more than happy with that" Theo told her truthfully, letting her know that it was a massive turn on to know that she knew what she liked and was happy to pleasure herself, "But I would be happier if you'd continued what you started, and you know, I could watch" he said in a deep breath as he saw the object still glistening with her juices as she held it up in her hand

The fact that, that same object had been in her moments ago, giving her pleasure made Theo's dick twitch. He had to close his eyes briefly and take a deep breath to compose himself as he couldn't believe that his girl was watching porn, touching herself so that she wouldn't be horny when she saw him however later.

"You like watching me?" She asked, surprised as to what was happening now as Theo stood at the foot of her bed, not taking his eyes off of her dildo

"Yes" he said in a harsh breath

"And you want me to continue?"

"Yes" he repeated, in a gruff tone, stepping closer to her as she bit her lip, "but I have one question for you before you do" He asked

She nodded, too intimidated to speak as she feared that her voice would give her away.

"Does it vibrate?"

She timidly smiled as she said a quiet "yes"

"Fuck, you're trying to kill me here" Theo muttered under his breath as he couldn't even imagine how many fimes Naomi had cum all over the object, with it various usages.

"One more question" he stated, not asking whether she'd answer it or not, but he'd just thought of it and he needed to know the answer regardless, "Do you-Do you think of me when you use it?"

"Yes"

Clenching his jaw, baring his teeth together, Theo had to look up at the ceiling for a moment. He couldn't even believe that this was happening. Not even really knowing his religious beliefs on god or any type of higher being, Theo didn't care right now before he said this, "Thank you, thank you to whoever's up there for giving me this girl" he whispered, trying not to freak Naomi out too much

Theo looked back down at Naomi and found her smiling at him as she had one hand tightly gripped on her covers and the other wrapped around the dildo. Slowly, she pulled the covers away from her body and there she was again, spread open for him as he took a shaky breath in at the sight of her.

"Don't be shy, baby. There's nothing wrong with making yourself feel good" Theo encouraged, wanting her to start again

Nodding her head, Naomi slid her hand back down, but not before stopping - making Theo tense in at her teasing.

"Come over here" she said as she didn't like him stood so far away from her anymore, "I want your help" she smirked, knowing that it would drive him even more crazy for him to help her out.

Nodding speechlessly, Theo's feet moved on their own as he rounded her bed, climbing ontop of it, and settling himself right next to Naomi as she peered up at him with her tauntingly innocent big brown eyes as she batted her lashes at him.

"Kiss me" she spoke in a harsh breath, now getting even more hot and bothered by Theo's presence so close, alone.

"You don't have to ask me twice" he smirked, trailing his hand over her jaw, cupping it, bringing her face closer as he too leaned in - joining their lips together.

He kissed her with the lack of restraint he'd been holding back from the moment he saw her panting, legs spread open on her bed. Naomi moaned with the firm press of Theo's lips against hers, but that only gave Theo access to slip his tongue inside of her mouth and explore it.

His hard body was pressed against hers, as his other arm reached out to have her closer, originally settling on her hip, but teasingly drawing itself upwards as it searched for the swell of her breasts.

Giving her breast an unapologetic squeeze, Naomi moaned into the kiss, arching her back into his touch as she couldn't get enough.

"Shit Naomi, start touching yourself or else I will... and I can't- I won't be able to stop myself and I don't want to go further than you want" Theo broke the kiss, swallowing harshly as he knew once he started he wouldn't be able to stop and he was still technically on their sex ban because of Valentine's Day night and morning.

"Okay" she said faintly, pecking his lips one more time before shuffling back into her original position of being laid flat on her back, her head rested on her pillows, as she relaxed her body, opening up her legs and bringing the dildo down to her sex.

Theo groaned at the sight of her running the toy up and down her slick folds, getting herself ready to take it again.

It was around eight inches, a lilac colour, no doubt because her favourite colour was purple, and he was wondering where the hell she'd had that hidden because in all the times he'd ever been in her room, he'd never seen it nor found it.

With a sharp gasp, Theo broke away from his quizzical thoughts just to see Naomi, grabbing a fistful of his t-shirt as she pushed the dildo inside of her, "fuck" she whispered

He watched her shove the large toy's girth into her without hesitation, wanting to cum right there and then at the sight of her taking it with ease.

"Don't stop you're doing so good baby" he said as he didn't even recognise his own voice with how thick and deep it had gotten at the sight of his girlfriend pleasuring herself next to him.

"Theo" she said in a quiet moan, "I-I want you to...I want you to do it, I want you to make me cum" she bit her lip as Theo eyes trailed down her body

Licking his suddenly dry lips, Theo nodded as he shuffled around, opening Naomi's legs even more as he settled himself inbetween her thighs so that he was laying on his front, face to face with her throbbing heat.

Wrapping his hand around the purple object, Theo looked up at Naomi for approval, "this is what you want?" He asked, "You want me to fuck you with this?"

"Yes" she whispered, already feeling him slowly push the girth further into her folds, stretching her out.

Using her words as Theo always liked her to in the bedroom, Naomi spoke "Yes, I want you to fuck me hard and deep enough with my dildo and make me cum" she smiled at the frustration on his face as he grunted, mumbling multiple profanities.

Pulling the toy back out of her, just enough to leave the tip in, making her hips buck out of pure need of wanting more of its girth back inside of her, Theo watched on in awe of how pretty she looked.

"That's right baby, take it" he demanded, shoving it back in mercilessly as he watched it disappear inside of her, just to pull it back out and repeat the same action, over and over again just to watch her breath catch in her throat

"Oh my fuck!" She panted, fisting the sheets to grip onto something as with the pace Theo was fucking her at, she'd be finished soon

The toy jabbed at the oh so familiar place of hers which made her toes curl as she shouted, "Yes right there!"

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum Theo!" She warned, loudly knowing that if he kept up the tortuous action which she had actually asked him to do, because it wasn't like he'd run out of stamina - she'd be a mess of herself

She could already feel her wetness seeping down her folds and under her onto her sheets due to Theo's gruff voice, his darkened eyes staring at her intently, alongside his praises of how beautiful she looked.

Her hips jerked up in the air as Theo pulled the dildo out of her and used his other hand to spread her lower lips apart, as he looked up at her from his position. Without saying a word, he opened up his mouth and spat onto her pussy.

"My god baby, you're already wet enough but I needed some of me in you today" he smirked, shoving the toy back inside of her as he began to rub her clit

"Fuck" she breathed out, feeling her walls clench at the sound of Theo talking so dirty to her.

That he needed to be in her somehow, because if it wasn't his fingers, his tongue, or his dick, then it'd be his spit.

"Fuck, yes!" She cried out, rolling her hips into his hand so that the toy would go deeper inside of her, "Yes, yes, yes"

She was losing it.

She was losing her ability to feel shame infront of him and he enjoyed that.

He enjoyed every bit of Naomi being so vulgar, so sinful infront of him - searching for her climax in any way or form she could whether it was through rolling her hips to meet the thrusts of his hand or pushing her crop top up so that she could pinch her nipples to get herself off - it was a fucking sight to see.

Unbeknownst to her, Theo himself was losing it. He was quite literally losing it as with every push of the toy, making her hips grind into his face and buck upwards - moving the bed, Theo too was moving accordingly. He too was moving his own hips, grinding into the bed as if he were fucking Naomi. He needed something, anything for relief.

His hand was made of steel, almost mechanic like as he relentlessly pushed the girth back and forth into her folds, not giving up until he saw it dripping with her essence.

"You look so pretty taking all of that dildo" Theo groaned, trusting his hips into the mattress even more

"fuuuuccck" he said lowly as her back was arching, and her legs began to move erratically, trying to close but couldn't, not with his whole body inbetween them.

"I" she squeaked out, "I'm cumming!" She cried out, warning Theo of her must needed release

"You got it, now let go for me baby" he encouraged her, not wanting her to hold back

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She yelled as she let her body do its own thing as her hips lifted, grinding the air, as her toes curled and she tossed and turned her head erratically to the side.

"That's my girl" Theo grinned, watching her come apart infront of him

"Oh my god, yes!" She panted

Taking a deep breath, Theo gulped as he felt his dick throb with the callings of his girl's moans. "Fuck" he moaned, feeling the bed shake underneath him as Naomi continued to ride out her orgasm, making his dick grind further into the mattress.

The two sensations weren't helping.

Slowly pulling the dildo out of Naomi, Theo groaned at the glistening toy, realising that this was what she used whenever he wasn't around. The fact that she only thought of him when using it.

Sitting up on his knees, Theo watched Naomi's chest decrease in its rapid rising and falling, knowing that she was slowly coming down from her high. "Baby next time you use this, call me - please" he said gruffly, "I wanna watch you with it, again" he admitted

Reopening her eyes, to look at Theo as she heard his voice, Naomi smiled softly, nodding as she realised she had nothing to be embarrassed about - Theo liked her use of toys and would happily incorporate it more into their sex if it meant that he got to see her cum even more.

"Okay" she whispered, "I'll do that next time"

"Good girl"

"Did you-" Naomi gasped, looking down at Theo's body as he was sat on his knees before her, "did you uhh, um-" she repeated, gesturing to his dick.

There, on his crotch, was a wet patch - no doubt come from himself, as he had came very clearly.

"Shit, baby you see what you do to me" he whispered in a harsh breath, not even realising that he had released himself when humping her mattress as he was too fixated on the pleasure he was giving her earlier, "Even me, barely touching you, giving you pleasure turns me on" he smiled, not ashamed of it as he simply climbed off of her bed

"Now" he spoke as he lifted his tshirt off of his body and pulled it over his head, "do you want me back in bed with you? Or do you want me to throw on some fresh clothes" he asked with a cheeky smile, undoing his jeans and pulling them down

"I want you" she smiled as she licked her lips, shamelessly staring at his dick as he took off his boxers because she now knew that she had the power to make him cum without even touching him. "I want you right now...fucking me"

Theo swallowed realising that he was officially off of his sex ban. He didn't need to be asked twice before he climbed back into bed with Naomi, connecting his lips with hers feverishly, as he grabbed her ass, pulling her ontop of him.

Swiftly, Theo broke the kiss, taking off Naomi's crop top, and throwing it across the room, "if I'm naked, you're naked" he hummed

"Wouldn't expect any less" she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, grinding herself against his dick as she felt him harden under her.

Theo held onto her hips, as he accepted her teasing, kissing her chest as he couldn't get enough of her.

"I-" Naomi started as she heard the front door slam shut.

With a roll of her eyes, Theo chuckled at Naomi climbing off of him, and settling herself back in bed beside him, as they didn't know who was coming upstairs or whether they'd try to come in and they definitely didn't need anymore people walking in on them.

The footsteps became heavy, almost as if someone was sprinting up the stairs and Theo furrowed his brows at Naomi as she simply shrugged, not knowing the answer as to why someone would be running up the stairs with such urgency.

There was a knock at Naomi's bedroom door, which did nothing to surprise the couple as it seemed as though everyone enjoyed interrupting them.

Pulling the covers over her naked body, Naomi shouted for them to come in.

Pushing the door open, a sweep of blonde hair came through and Naomi immediately knew who it was.

"Umm, so why didn't you tell me...Oh, did I interrupt?" Liv looked at the couple wide eyed as she stopped in her tracks mid sentence, as she usually would walk directly over to sit on Naomi's bed to talk to her, but now Naomi and Theo were both in there, clearly, flustered from previous activities.

Liv's back already? Did Theo really just fuck me with my dildo for her entirety of her one hour lecture?

"No we're all done, for now" Theo smiled at Liv, looking over at Naomi winking

"Hush Theo, yes we're finished Liv, what did you want to talk about?" Naomi asked, a complete lie - they weren't done, they were ready to go for however many rounds they were up for but now that was cut short

"Have you checked your phone Theo?" Liv asked, causing both of them to look at her shocked that she was addressing Theo, when it seemed like she walked into Naomi's room for 'girl talk'

"No why?" He asked as he reached over for his phone on Naomi's bedside table

"Fucking hell, you're famous!" Liv rushed out

"What how is Theo famous?" Naomi asked

"He's blowing up, like literally his he's got over one hundred k followers, everyone is posting him on their stories to congratulate him"

"Yes but why?" Naomi asked, still confused as to what was going on as Theo had yet to look up from his phone

"Shit, they released the pictures of me" Theo mumbled as he showed Naomi the profile pictures he had taken for Chelsea after he had met the team and done a few training sessions to see if he fit in, "Chelsea have officially announced me as their newest striker" he said as he showed her the multiple notifications coming through on his phone, and link after link of articles written about him

"Oh my gosh it's official!" Naomi beamed, kissing him on the cheek, "I'm so happy for you" she smiled, looking into his eyes as she brushed the pad of her thumb across his cheek as he cupped his jaw, one handedly, holding up the covers to hide her chest with the other

"oh my god I've never seen someone blow up so quickly" Liv interrupted their heated moment

Looking away from Theo's intense state before she literally kicked Liv out, Naomi cleared her suddenly dry throat, "Sure you have, have you never watched someone go onto love island and then their followers jump?" She asked

"No I know, I know but I mean someone I actually know, like in real life is blowing up! Fucking hell Theo you're gonna be famous" Liv rambled on as she continued to refresh Theo's Instagram page and watch the followers increase by the second

"Shit baby you're gonna have a famous boyfriend" Theo smiled at Naomi as she was looking over his shoulder at his phone, smiling at all the congratulatory texts he was receiving

"Boyfriend?" Liv gasped at the announcement since that was kept under wraps from her knowledge

"Yes we made it official on Valentine's Day" Naomi smiled as she knew liv wouldn't be pissed at her for not telling her, but happy that they were officially together

"Oh my gosh!" She screamed, "Fucking finally! And that means there's another another holiday couple in our group" liv remembered as Naomi and Theo just looked puzzled as to who it was because Tiana and Elijah weren't one and neither was Ollie and Aimee and then Eliza and her 'girl-friend' weren't even official yet

"Mine and Joe's anniversary is Halloween" Liv answered before either of them could ask as she completely forget these two weren't her friends from home, they didn't automatically know her and Joe's story of childhood friends to boyfriend and girlfriend

"Oh so that's why you two hate spending it apart" Naomi added as she remembered how sad Liv was back in first year when she remembered her and Joe weren't spending it together so she messaged Joe herself and got him to come up and he did

"Yeah and thank you again for first year, you didn't have to do that for us" she smiled, "Oh and wait - hold on, Naomi you're a WAG now!"

"A wag?" Naomi asked utterly confused as Theo began to smile because he was in on some inside joke

"Yeah you know a footballer's wife and/or girlfriend" Liv spelled out the W, A, and G for Naomi

"That is not a thing" Naomi dismissed Liv's analogy

"It is, look" Liv protested, shoving her phone in Naomi's face with her googling, WAG and there it was

"Oh my days I am as well" Naomi rolled her eyes as she looked at Theo who just shrugged saying, "Accept it baby, you can't take back the yes, now"

"So since you two are finally officially, Naomi are you gonna come forward and claim your man?" Liv asked as Naomi looked back over at her

"Huh? I already have, we just established this"

"No i mean online, girls are already after him" liv said as she passed Naomi her phone with the flood of comments under his most recent Instagram picture of girl after girl out rightly flirting with him, saying for him to check his DMs, asking if he's single and just about anything like that under the sun

"To be honest, this should piss me off" she passed the phone back to Liv, "but" she motioned over to Theo who was on his phone, deleting the DMs as she spoke, "I'm the one who has him" she smiled

"Yeah I know but if Theo even posts anything about you they'll be investigating you"

"Yeah that's exactly why he won't, Theo doesn't even really use social media like that and he knows that I don't like the spotlight. I despise being in the public eye where they can scrutinise you for every little thing. I don't want to be known for the guy I'm sleeping with. I also don't need angry fans of his giving me grief about us being together and him not being with them. Oh and if I am ever famous, I want to be known for myself and my career and not have people say I got the opportunities I have for sleeping with Theo - which put me in the spotlight" Naomi listed off, already knowing her thoughts about if Theo ever got famous

"That's my girl" he winked at her as he continued to delete the DMs without her even asking as they didn't interest him, nor did they make him want to chase after them like he did with Naomi. He'd worked so hard to get with her, why would he fuck it up by getting with anyone else?

"Ohhh so you're a private not secret couple" liv concluded

"Exactly" Naomi smiled at her friend getting it

"Huh?" Theo asked, confused at this terminology as he didn't want to over complicated what he and Naomi were neither did he want to misunderstand something and potentially upset her

"Basically, you can post pictures of each other on your stories and stuff because usually it has a time limit, if you want to do it on your feed you can but that's more risky as then some scary people can figure out someone by just how you hold your thumb or something, but anyway the picture won't show each other's faces, but it still shows that you're a couple - whether it's you holding her hand or you taking a picture of her silhouette with a caption of a heart or whatever, that's how you let people know you're in relationship" Liv explained as Naomi nodded - agreeing with her

"Okay I kinda get it" Theo said as Naomi smiled at him

"Don't worry we don't have to do that, I was just saying if we do ever post pictures of each other that's what we'd do because we don't like people in our business" she explained as Theo's features softened and he visibly relaxed

"Oooo this is just like September" liv said as she watched the couple

"What's just like September?" Theo asked as Naomi immediately narrowed her eyes at Liv for bringing this up

"Us three in Naomi's room" Liv smiled as the dots connected in Theo's head

"You knew I was in Naomi's bed?" he asked, surprised that liv knew that he was eating Naomi out the first day they moved in in second year but maintaining that same cool smile of his because it was a shock but low-key funny

"No, I told her" Naomi gritted out, wordlessly asking liv why she was bringing that up

"So yeah, I've now heard you guys have sex and I've seen you kiss, and you eat Naomi out, so stop acting all shy because I know you're both damn well naked under those covers"

"Okay Liv but what does this have to do with anything?" Naomi asked

"Well I wanted to be blunt so that you'd get comfortable enough with me so that you can tell me how you two got together officially now because I have more details about your sex life than your actual relationship, Naomi"

"He asked me out during dinner, that's all" Naomi stated, refusing to tell liv more because sometimes the girl didn't know when to shut her mouth when it came to sex

"You tell Liv about our sex?" Theo cocked up his eyebrow as he had a shit eating grin on his face, knowing that he was possibly spoken about in the girls groupchat - which could only be good if the girls weren't giving him dirty looks and ignoring him

"No" Naomi said at the same time as Liv's "Yes"

"Well Naomi told me about when you refused to touch her and how she was soooo horny" she exaggerated as Naomi grabbed a pillow from behind her and threw it at Liv

Dodging the oncoming pillow which was thrown with force as seen through multiple items falling off of Naomi's desk, Liv continued, "and then I got horny from hearing about you two and fucking hell, it sounded good and you two weren't even having sex back then, now I can't even imagine what it's like now. To be honest I wouldn't mind watching"

"Oh my gosh liv" Naomi shouted as she laughed at her bestfriend getting even more comfortable on her bed, as she began to roll a spliff with conveniently all the contents in her bag

"What?" Liv shrugged knowing that she wasn't lying when she said she wouldn't mind watching Naomi and Theo together in bed

"Anyway I- oh shit, sorry Theo" she apologised

"Sorry why are you saying sorry what did you do?" Theo laughed as he was amused by the conversation he was witnessing between the two friends, wondering why now Liv was apologising to him

"I thought I kicked your leg" Liv said as Theo shook his head no

"No, my leg is right here" he tapped his leg on the covers to show that infact his leg was nowhere near whatever was hard next to her

"Then what the hell did I just feel?" Liv asked as she reached in the same place, putting down her roach and grinder and searching for the hardness again

"I don't know" Naomi shrugged as her confusion soon turned to alertness as Liv found the one thing she didn't need her to at this moment because she'd never live it down.

Reaching over the covers, and pushing out the object without looking under the covers as that would be an invasion of Theo and Naomi's privacy, Liv pulled out the object "Then what the hell is -OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She gasped at Naomi's lilac dildo in her hand

shit.

"Liv put that down" Naomi warned

"Oh my god you two used it didn't you?" Liv questioned completely ignoring Naomi's request as she stared at the same dildo a few months ago she was telling Naomi to buy for herself

"Liv put it fucking down" Naomi repeated in horror, "Put it down and wash your hands, please"

"Wash my-Oh my god I was right! You two did just use it!" Liv had the biggest smile on her face, "I knew you twos sex life was interesting"

"Liv" Naomi warned her

"Did he fuck you with it or did you shove it up Theo's-"

"Olivia!" Naomi shouted, wanting her to stop

"But-" Liv started as she finally put the dildo down

"Just for the record that didn't go in me" Theo said inbetween deep breaths as he couldn't stop laughing at his girlfriend and her bestfriend

"That's it, I'm calling Joe" Naomi stated, grabbing her phone to message Liv's boyfriend as soon as possible

"What?" Liv asked

"I'm calling Joe and booking him a ticket down here. I don't give a shit, where you two fuck, it could be on the fucking stairs for all I care, but do it by this week because I'm not going to be sat in my room just anticipating you trying to catch me and Theo in the act just so that you can get off of your fucking vougerism kink" Naomi explained as she had just finished typing her message to Joe which stated, 'Come and fuck your girlfriend, she's trying to watch me have sex'

"Ooo vougerism kink, now I might be into that" Liv laughed

"He said he's coming tomorrow and will stay until you both leave to go back home for Easter" Naomi read out the message from Joe which was a surprisingly quick response

"Aww thanks Naomi, you didn't have to-"

"No Liv, I did" Naomi stressed, accepting the spliff which Liv had rolled because it was the least she could do after she literally had embarrassed her so much infront of Theo

"Okay, okay I'm leaving now to wash my hands and go into my own room - you can get back to having sex now" she laughed, grabbing her bag and climbing off of Naomi's bed, "Smoke the spliff as a sorry present"

Finally hearing the door click behind Liv and her going up the stairs to leave the couple alone, Theo just smiled at Naomi.

"That girl is literally a ball of energy, you never know what you're getting with her" Theo laughed.

"I know right, but she's one of my bestfriends despite how vulgar and unapologetic she is about it, so don't even bother to disrespect her"

"Wasn't planning on it, but what are your Easter plans?" He asked realising that the end of term two was fast approaching and the two of them would be separated again

"You know the usual, me my mum and sister hanging out. Possibly going to my nan's. I think my sister's husband is coming over as well. What about you?"

"I-" Theo started but then Naomi quickly interrupted due to her sudden realisation of what she had just asked and Theo's home situation

"Please don't say you're staying here all alone. You can come to mine if you need to" she offered

"No baby, I'm going to Elijah's again, his mum always said I'm welcome, but if you really want me to come to yours I can, I just don't want to pressure you into meeting your family before you're ready. We only just became official and meeting families is a big thing"

Wow Theo really does know me so well.

"Thank you, i didn't even think I just said. But yeah you're right, I don't think families is the best idea - just yet. It's just that I know my mum would tell my dad and me having a boyfriend would be a big thing and he'd try and be all fatherly and say whether he approves of you or not and I'm just not going to put us through that. I refuse to have him try and act like that when he's barely been there any other time. But, yeah my sister knows about us - don't worry I'm not keeping you a secret I just don't want anyone to try and tell me about my relationship when they know nothing about us" Naomi explained trying not to hurt Theo's feelings with her complicated family life

"I understand baby don't worry" he smiled at her - knowing that they both had family problems and right now the only people who deserved to know that they were together were people who they trusted

"Oh and the boys texted when you and Liv were you know talking" Theo laughed, "Elliot, Drew and them lot - they wanna meet up for some kind of group meal to congratulate me on the news about the premier league team" Theo passed Naomi his phone of the boys groupchat, "Elliot said he'd tell you but little did he know that you were in bed next to me so I thought I'd beat him to it" he smirked

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.8K 38
π“Šπ“‹Όπ“Šπ“‹Όπ“Š "What?" I ask. He brings his hand to my face. His fingertips brush my lips. "What would you do," he says, "If I kissed you right now?" ...
677K 16.2K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
70.7K 1.1K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...