Gangster Γ— Secret Agent - Sea...

By lil_archieves

"So it all started when a new guy transferred at my part time job...." "Jeon Jungkook... Leader of b... More

Chapter 1
Note :
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Final)

Chapter 10

1.3K 33 0
By lil_archieves

Y/N was sitting on the couch with crossed legs and arms staring back at Jimin who seemed to be staring back. His arms were wide open supported with the couch.
Right after Irene entered, he got off Y/N and walked downstairs. He told Y/N to sit and Irene to bring a glass of cold water.

(Bold - Jimin, italic - Irene)

Here you go, water.
Is it cold?
Yes, but it's bad for your throat ( Jimin took it).
Who are you again?
Oh! I'm kidnapped by your gang. I was sleeping when I heard a thud.

The look on Jimin's face was laughable.

Okay, kidnapped girl who is sleeping in her kidnapper's house freely, you can go back to sleeping.

Irene nodded and gave Y/N a concerned look. Y/N blinked indicating ' I'll be okay'. She walked upstairs leaving Y/N and Jimin alone.

(Bold - Jimin, italic -Y/N)

And who are you miss?
You mean you don't know me?
Were you staying in my room?
Uh..yes..

Y/N had questions for what Y/N had done to him, it's impossible to forget her. But he was acting like he had met her for the first time. She played along.

If there's one thing I hate the most, that is....
When I've been to be a horrible place for a long time. And then I finally come home, enter my room and reach out for my comfortable clothes but instead...... I grab a bra..

- awkward air -

That must be really, Uncomfortable.
Exactly! Are you also a kidnapped girl?
No, I actually joined the gang.
Are you my replacement?
No way. I'm a new girl who works at your department.
Why are you living here?

Before Y/N could answer, the main door opened and Seokjin entered and walked to where Jimin was sitting. Jimin grinned

(Bold - Jimin, italic - Seokjin)

Long time huh?

Seokjin also smiled and they both clapped their hands together (hi-fi). They looked like old highschool buddies who met after a long time.

How did you got out, you punk.
Well since you guys were planning to leave me in there forever. I got out myself.
We were planning to get you out just waiting for the right time.
I'm not patient enough to wait for the right time.
Now that you've done this, that Agent 007 will become active again.
Oh that wench.
Speaking of her, how did she got you? Did you see her?.

Y/N straightened her back, here it comes.

I can't remember.
How can you forget something like that?

' exactly how ?'

They gave me electric shocks, that shit messed up my mind. If I stayed there longer, I would probably had die due to electrocution.
Jimin my name is Jin and we both work for bulletproof gang.
I do remember my useless friends and everything else. But I can't remember Agent 007's face.
I think she dropped coffee on my million dollar coat.
A million dollar coat????!!! Jimin did you get the most expensive coat ever exist?
Thats wasn't the most expensive one but something happened afterwards and I got under KIA.
It's okay you're out now. You can relax.
Why is this girl here?
Ah Y/N? You can call her princess
Y/N :Kim Seokjin, I swear if you call me that one more time. I'll--
You'll what? You can't even cook rice.
Y/N : Don't bring boiled rice in this, that's a serious matter..
Yah then I should talk abou---
Can we talk about why she was living in my room?
Y/N : Speaking of which, where am I gonna stay now?
Starting tomorrow you won't find time to come here due to work. Just move your stuff to Jungkook's room.
Jungkook's room?? Is she dating him??
Y/N : Yah! I was staying in your room, does that mean we're dating?!
Y/N did you have fight with Jungkook.
Y/N : Fight? That's a thing you have with people who care about you.
You seems hurt. Let's talk about this.
Y/N : I don't want to, I'm not mad and I didn't fight.
Let's walk outside, and discuss this things in detail.
Y/N : What a drag..

Jin got up and Y/N also got up. They both left the house and we're probably walking outside talking about that 'matter'.

Jimin was left dumbfounded.

How could Jin leave his friend who he met after a long time just like that, just to talk with this unknown girl who he was arguing with a moment ago. Jungkook settling down on one girl was another big shock.

Jimin : so much changed in such less time.

.

(Bold - Seokjin, italic - Y/N)

What's up with you?
Me? What?
Why are you being kind all of sudden?
Why would you think Jungkook doesn't care about you?
I asked a question first.
Jungkook's the one I'm worried about. I wouldn't want to leave my friend over a misunderstanding.
I don't think your friend will be hurt even if I leave. Its just his position in his 'family'?
Position? Mind explaining?
Yeah I'll tell you, so you can go and tell Jungkook.
Listen here, we men are not like your women. We don't go around and try to solve problems that we shouldn't.
Jungkook needed a woman to keep his position as the boss in his family. He got one. And thats all.
Wh--you must be crazy? Jungkook could get any woman he'd like. You probably don't know but before you came he never came here even on off days. He would be out with different women, if he wanted. Then with a clap of his hands they'd all line up here.
But..he chose you..
Alright, lets not talk about this.
Are you gonna tell the others about Jimin's arrival?
Suga and Hoseok will be here soon. As for Jungkook, I plan to tell him in a couple of days.
Why not now?
He'll cancel all of his meetings and turn his plane around.
Just to meet Jimin?
Their friendship is deeper than brotherhood.

Y/N nodded, she knew she had to get rid of Jimin somehow. Luckily he lost a part of his memory but it could come back anytime.
Things just kept on getting complicated.

By the way, I need to go out with Irene tomorrow.
Why? Where?
Just to grab coffee or something. Its because she's been depressed from the situation.
Okay. But you have work tomorrow.
Its not gonna take that long, I'll be at the head quarters around 8pm.
Alright, thats pretty much on time.. but don't try anything.
Ha what would I try.

-- Next day --
Y/N entered a coffee shop along with Irene, after ordering they both walked towards a table and took their seats. She looked at Irene and started talking.

Y/N : Since Task #2 got completed, what's next?
Irene : What? Who--
??? : Task #3

Irene noticed a guy sitting on the table behind Y/N. He had his back towards them and a phone near his ear. It was Agent 002 or Taehyung.

(Bold - Taehyung, italic - Y/N)

The CCTV here won't work for the next couple of hours.
But they're still here.

Y/N glanced a little at men who were standing right outside the shop. Jin probably sent them to confirm Y/N doesn't try anything.
They nodded at eachother satisfied that Y/N was just visiting the coffee shop with her friend and not doing something fishy.

3.....2.....1.

Surprisingly just as he finished counting the men left the shop and probably were gone now. Taehyung got up and took the empty seat infront of Y/N.

Task number 3, get a higher position with in the gang.
Like what? Top 5?
Be that top 5 or whatever.
I can only get into top 5 by killing either one of the guys.
Then do what you need to
Can I ask you, how did Park Jimin escape?
He turned out to be clever. Moreover we had a traitor with in KIA who helped him.
Who is the traitor? Did you kill him yet?
We did. But I suspect there might be even more spies within the agency. Although investigation showed there was only one spy. Speaking of this, how are you still alive?
Thanks to the electric shocks you gave him. He lost his memory.
All of it?
No Just a little. Including Agent 007's face.
Talk about luck. By the way........
When should I kill her?

They looked at Irene who seemed to be adoring an old couple not sitting far away from them.

She noticed Y/N and unknown guy were looking at her.

Irene : Can I help you both?
We can't let someone who heard a top secret talk to possibly live.
Irene : top secret? Sorry I didn't pay attention. Can you repeat the talk?
Uh this girl has Amnesia. She'll forget everything.
Irene : Me? Really?
Too bad such a beauty will forget me.
Agent 002, Atleast not here. I brought her because I needed a reason to come here or else it would've made them suspicious.
So its the way.
By the way, a Robbery at National Bank will take place soon. I planned it *grin*
Agent 007 deals with bulletproof gang's robberies.
You're not actually telling me.
Well Park Jimin escaped, its about time Agent 007 comes to action again.
I got it. I'll deal with everything.
Yeah just stop the Robbery. It should be easy since you planned it anyway.
Well then, I'll be leaving.

Taehyung got up and put his sunglasses on, he left the shop. Y/N looked at Irene who looked like she was lost. Y/N tapped the table a bit.

Irene : Y/N that guy was so handsome. I think I'm in love.
Who? Agent 002??? You're kidding..
Irene : He's an agent? Doesn't he have a name?
Unaware people call him Kim Taehyung.
Irene : A cool name~~~
Look if you don't want my agency to kill you then you have Amnesia. Okay?
Irene : I heard you..

After dropping her off, Y/N entered the head quarters, straight to the planning department. She took her seat and grabbed the papers infront of her.
And then she noticed, everyone else was standing up. That's when Y/N's eyes caught Park Jimin. 'Right, he's the boss here now'.
The look in his eyes was deadly. Y/N got up.

(Bold - Jimin, italic -Y/N)

Y/N was it? You're late.
Its 08:00 I'm right on time.
No you're 46 seconds late.

Y/N let out a laugh- sigh.

Excuse me? I don't think that is SO late.....
Your new assignment is suppose to be done in a week... Get it done in 3 days (he threw a file on her table)
Forget 3 days.... I'll get it done by tomorrow morning.
If there's one thing I hate the most, it's late work and late arrival.
Those are two things.

They both turned the other way on the same time, with angry faces. As soon as he left.

Mark : wow that was daring.
Y/N : Do 46 seconds really count?! He's insane.
Mark : Oh sehun only demanded work. Park Jimin demands perfection along with it.
Y/N : Did he really have to return.
Mark : You'll get used to this.

Y/N rolled her eyes, Park Jimin really was a big problem for her. First his useless memory could return, second he's straight up annoying.
One thing was clear, Y/N needed to bring one of the guys (Hoseok, Suga, Seokjin or Jimin) down to get a position in top 5.
If she really needed to kill someone for that, then it would most definitely be Jimin..

It was around 2 at night, no one was around anymore. She organized few files in her hand. She kept them on her desk and calmly sat down. Y/N checked time then laid her head down on the desk. Her eyes were slowly closing and in no time she went to asleep.
A few hours passed and someone opened the door. It was Park Jimin. He walked to the desk where Y/N was napping.

Since Y/N was always on guard, she was awake. But she acted like she was asleep. Jimin picked up the file next to Y/N.

Jimin : So you really did it?

He probably talking about Y/N completing the project. But why would he came all the way here just for that? It wasn't even morning yet.
Jimin kept the file down, he picked a strap of Y/N's hair and twirled it around his finger. This had Y/N a big concerned so she opened her eyes.

(Bold - Jimin, italic -Y/N)

What are you doing?

Y/N stood up while looking at him straight in the eyes.

Did I wake the princess up?
Don't call me that.
If there's one thing I hate the most then, that's someone telling me what to do...
You sure hate a lot of things.

He grinned and slowly walked closer to Y/N.

You know Jungkook and I...

He took his hands out of his pockets and put them on the desk covering both sides of Y/N

         "We've shared women before"..

___________________________________________

if you like my work support me on Kofi: https://ko-fi.com/lil_archieves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 129 14
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...
11.2K 1K 32
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
295K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
62K 5.1K 46
A kim Taehyung ff.. [Book 1] βπ‘»π’‚π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π’†π’‚π’”π’Šπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏𝒆...❞ °°° B...