I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Bullseye
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!

18.9K 602 112
By Chimera_Regarion

Hawks POV:

After hearing that angry ass Pomeranian calling me chicken over and over again, I had it enough. I was never interested to be in the observes team to begin with. It was simply not fair. All the teachers were allowed to be villains and we needed to sit in our room in a freaking boat to watch the whole game. Nah-ah not with me! I don't let him cage me that easy! On top of that he did tell me I was allowed to participate if I really wanted to so yeah that was exactly what I was about to do.

I was currently flying around searching for a villain member when I came across Snipe but I was already too late he was already eliminated.

They lost one on their side and gained another one.

If that is not luck, then I don't know what is!

I still need to find the entrance of their freaking lair.

I probably should have looked it up before just jumping into the game...

Oh wait I can take Snipes earbud!

With that in mind I went down and began hovering over the floor. There were still two people in front of me.

I wonder if I should eliminate them.

They did eliminate him after all!

Oh well if I am here, I might as well do it!

From the looks of it they haven't even realized that I just landed behind them. Once I was on the ground I let every single feather of mine into the air and hovering around me like arrows into the air.

Me: Yuhu!

Monoma: What?

Both heroes turned around the moment I called out for them.

Tsutonoti: Hawks?!

Me: Yep the one and only. So what were you doing?

Monoma: Can't you tell? We just finished of a villain. You can gladly take him away.

What?

Didn't they hear the news or are they just ignorant.

Tsunotori: Ahm Monoma. Hate to break it but he is part of the villain's team.

Me: What gave me away? The feathers that are ready to strike or the announcement earlier?

Tsunotori: Both.

Monoma: There was an announcement.

Me: Oh boy you either must be really stupid or ignorant. Well they say ignorance is bliss right?

Not that I mind though!

You guys are the perfect gift for the villain's leader!

I mean he surely will be happy hearing that I managed to get two heroes out of the game that put one of his own teammates out.

How truly lucky I am.

Me: Now what's it gonna be? Will you surrender and let me finish -

Before I could even finish what I was saying I felt the air temperature drop and I jumped to the side just in the nick of time. One split second later and I would have been trapped into ice. While I jumped to the side I let my feathers fall towards the one guy that was so eager to attack me.

Me: Fighting it is!

What happened next could be hardly called a fight. Since I knew that Monoma could copy and store up to 3 quirks, his current quirk was the one from Todoroki's son. I was not dumb to not even look at each and every participant of the game. This is after all one great show of entertainment especially if I was allowed to participate in it too.

Fully aware that he could also use fire, I didn't intend to drag our fight out and so I let a couple of small feathers charge at him from the front while I had 2 medium size one fly passed him and then placed them around his neck. This was all it took for the observes to call out and say that he was out of the game. In the next instance I saw him drop to the ground because the bracelet on his arm activated. Next I retrieved every single feather and let them join into wings again.

By the time I was done with that ignorant bastard I saw that the girl was gone.

At least one of them had some brains!

Not wanting to let my prey escape me I quickly jumped into the air and rose high above the buildings. There was no escape from a bird of prey if one is up in the sky! We could basically see our entire surrounding and so it was not hard to see the girl glide over the floor on her own horns. From the look of it, she could control their directions like I could control my wings.

This won't help you little birdy!

I'ma come and get ya!

I let myself drop just to increase my speed. Speed was my thing and I knew exactly how to pick some more speed up. In normal circumstances this would be dangerous since turning around edges was not that simple and I was not able to make any sharp turned but this was an abandoned island. Here the buildings were not made to be extremely close to each other and on top of that a lot of buildings were also collapse giving me more space to maneuver.

Once I was close to her I swooped her up and brought her extremely high above the ground.

Tsunotori: Please don't drop me!

Me: Ohh but what should I do else with you then?

Tsunotori: Just bring me to the other that are out of the game. I give up.

Me: Why should I do that.

Tsunotori: Please. I know when to give up and this is one of the moments.

Me: All right!

Tsunotori: Thank you!

Me: Do tell me do you know where the villain's hideout is?

Tsunotori: We were searching for it but we couldn't find it.

Me: I see.

I was flying her to the boat and dropped her off there and went back to the island and to my search. It took me a while before I found Midoriya stand-in on the largest building rooftop. It also looked like he was waiting there for me. Once I saw him, I quickly landed in front of him.

Izuku: Hey, Hawks. I see you have decided to join my side. Let me officially welcome you!

Me: I did. Thanks!

Izuku: Let me guess the Dandelion called you a chicken multiple times.

Me: Yeah and I don't get why people are doing this.

Izuku: First fun, second because it bothers you and third because you smell like one and also eat chicken nonestop.

Me: I do not smell like chicken.

Izuku: I am sorry to tell you buddy but you do.

Me: Really?

Izuku: Yes.

Me: How bad is it?

Izuku: I don't mind it. So I would say not that much.

Me: I will let my cloths get cleaned after this.

Izuku: I am pretty sure you will need new clothes after this anyway!

Me: New ones? HAH, these are made out of the best material there is.

Izuku: Yeah... Believe me or not but that won't help you.

Me: What did you plan?

Izuku: A lot. Now come on. I will bring you back to our lair. We can talk there more. I after all need to make class 1B pay for this.

Me: So you know that they are searching for our lair.

Izuku: No but I suspected that much.

Me: What's with class 1A?

Izuku: Off limit for today.

Me: Can I ask why?

Izuku: I promised it to them after they helped me get rid of All Might.

Me: Well that sucks! I wanted to get back at the angry ass Pomeranian!

Izuku: You are not the only one, so get in line for that.

Me: Wha- You too?

Izuku: I was basically bullied all my life by him so yes of course me too!

Me: Than let me at least help you finish him off.

Izuku: We will see about that. Now let's move.

Me: You want me to fly us there? I mean we would be faster.

Izuku: And risk anyone seeing us? No thanks.

With that he gave me the order to dispatch my feathers, so that my wings would not get to much attention. He also told me to hold them low to the ground because they were a brilliant red color and there is the possibility of the other side seeing them. With that in mind, we walked through the city to the entrance of our lair and right inside. 

A/N: I marked Hawks to be in the VK (villains team)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 14K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
67K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
53.1K 2.1K 12
What would UA be without their yearly war games? This year it was Midnights turn to organise things and the woman took things a bit too.. well... see...
1M 31K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...