š— š—˜š—˜š—§ š— š—˜ š—”š—§ š—§š—›š—˜ š——ļæ½...

By BeSmittenByMe

"š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜“š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜£š˜°š˜ŗš˜“ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜¤š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜µ?" "š™©š™š™š š™Øš™¤š™˜š™žš™šš™©š™®." š–£Ž š—Œš—š–¾ š—‚š—Œ š—‡... More

00| foreward
aesthetic
01| first day
02| the rich boy
03| tattoo
04| pain
05| he is cute
06| friend
07| rewrite the stars
08| mocha girl
09| beauty in ink
11| heartbreak session
12| summer vibes
13| coffee, the best medicine
14| feel my heart
15| stupidity
16| not my friend
17| sobs at night
18| cold heart
19| beautiful yet broken
20| first kiss
21| weak point
22 | remedy
23 | ballet

10| fractured heart

231 21 0
By BeSmittenByMe

CHAPTER: 10
FRACTURED HEART

You make me feel like I am a good guy.❞

I GIGGLE as he tickles my stomach. "Javier stop." I draw his name long as he continue his assaults on my poor body.

"Tell me I am the most handsome, gorgeous and top of them the most sexiest man on this planet."

"Too long but I can only do if you stop your assaults." He looks at me with a heart warming smile and release his grip from my waist. I roll and reach to the other end of the bed. I wink at him and run out of the bedroom only to stop by the female customers walking out from the opposite rooms. They button up their shirt while with one hand stationed their lipstick which got smudged.

Javier's warm body collides with my back. He embraces me from behind hugging me tightly. "How many days will I get to see my lover wrapping his body with his customers?" Tears coat my eyes and overflow.

He sighs. "I am sorry Tina, you do know my hands are tied. I must have at least three to four customers or else they will deduct my wage." I turn back to look at his unique golden eyes.

"Then do some other work. You are twenty you will get any job." He thread his fingers in his hair and looked on the other side.

"You do know I can't. I don't have anything to provide to those bosses and what about my CV? That I am a male prostitute, a part of Royals where seven along with me are quite a chat in the market." I kiss my teeth looking at another female customer walking inside the room of Daniel, another member of the Royals.

"So, you want that people start to call my lover inamorata, Lothario, Casanova or the exact name, prostitute?" He flinches back by my crude words but I am not going to stop.

"I am sorry Javier but lift your own sh*ts, if you think that we should be together then please I beg you stop working in this profession, please. And if you think you want to continue this journey then cut off my ties with you." I walk toward the table to take my bag and rush out of the wh*re-house.

They say what's your secret?

And I say my boyfriend is a prostitute. A person who shares his body with others making my heart bleed out.

Say our relationship is toxic but we don't care and that's why our relation is at the loose strand. I turn to look back but flinch when a female customer enters my Javier room.

I sigh wiping my tears and walking toward the cafe where Sapphira works.

-

I open the door of the cafe and see the person behind the counter. "Whom do you want?" I look at the girl and then the nameplate. Rosemary.

"Rosemary, can you please call Sapphira for me?" She smiles at me and nods.

"Please state your name."

"Eve, her best friend." I give a crooked smile. She nods and walks inside a door to drag Sapphira with her after a few minutes.

Sapphira looks at me and smile but soon her smile fade away when she gets a glimpse of my red eyes. She says something to Rosemary and they both nod their head. Rosemary enters the door and Sapphira walks to me.

She pulls out a chair and take a seat. "What happen Eve?" I look at her thinking should I or not?

Finally courage enveloped my mind and I say, "It's about Javier, Saph."

She furrow her brows. "But you told me you will be working for the project of English." Well she did catch my false statement.

"I didn't, instead, I had my time with Javier." She sighs and behind her again Rosemary arrives with a tray where a cup is placed. She puts it down and walks away. I look at the liquid and smiled.

"Red tea." She shrugs and replies. "You take it after your mental breakdown. Now I even don't know whether you want to or not, I don't get my friend behind those faces you have now. Within a month everything changed. The girl who spoke everything to me is now behind a hidden curtain." Guilt rise in my body and I look down in shame.

"I just needed some privacy." I whisper blowing the hot liquid taking small sip of the warm tea. Sapphira suddenly stands up and pushes the chair.

"So, I think I did my service so you can have your privacy and don't worry I will pay from my side." Even she is angry and it's my fault.

"I am sorry." Tears brim at the corner of my eyes and I look down.

"It's okay, now you need your own privacy. I am not saying it just because I am upset, I am saying because you need your time and I know you. Whenever you are down you take your own self-makeup time and I am giving it to you." She walks away as I continue to sob. She knows me too much yet I take the responsibility to hit her emotionally.

I wipe my tears and walk away from the cafe to dwell my pity by dumping loads of ice-creams even during the end of winter days. I open the door to my house and rush to my room after I bought six bars of ice-creams which are now kept inside the fridge.

I cry while I am washing myself, trying to remove any extract of others liquid from his bed. I slap repeatedly for having the stupid love. It's not any puppy love, it's the actual love and I am scared that if one day my father gets to know about us it will end like a huge nuclear explosion.

"Eve." I pause my harsh scrubbing and turned to look at the closed door of my bathroom.

"Saph?" I whisper. I quickly do my deeds and pull my white top and then shorts. I open the door of my bathroom and walk forward my bedroom door to peep. I find Saph standing with a white paper bag.

"Saph, what are you doing here?" I ask. She turns to look at my direction and smiles. My eyes again produce tears. I rush to her hugging her tightly making her laugh.

"Oh, I never thought I will be expecting these types of affections from my bestie." I laugh pulling back. My lips quiver, "I am so sorry Saph. Forgive me.''

"I am sorry when you needed me I acted like a b*tch. Please forgive this innocent, naive, kind-hearted girl." I grin.

"Are you sure the words are correct cause you are none of them." Actually she is, may be a little bit but she is.

She pouts punching me lightly, according to her but to me it is a severe one. I rub the part glaring at her while she smiles innocently. I huff snatching away the paper bag from her hand. She protests but I open to see a white round closed container. I open it and the spicy aroma spread around. Thankfully, my father isn't here or else he would have eaten all of the chicken nuggets.

"Thank you." I beam like a child accepting a barbie pencil. She chuckles walking toward the fridge and pull the chocolate bars. She knows me too well and I am kind of sad that I aren't a guy or else she would have been mine. I chuckle popping a nugget inside my mouth. I moan when the taste hits my buds.

"Camila's nuggets are always amazing." I lick my fingers savoring the taste. I close the container and we both head in my room. She plops down opening a chocolate bar and taking a bite. "Ow Ow Ow." She definitely takes a larger bite.

I turn on Netflix and clicked on The Last Kingdom, then snap back to ask her if she's okay or not but am shocked to see her finish two bars of ice-creams.

"Girl, if your mother scolds me when you will be having cold don't blame me." I sigh.

"I am trying to be prepare of your reasons. My mind is already boiling in rage because you are hiding and may be it's not once or twice but several times." I sigh.

"I am sorry."

"Don't be but please tell me if everything is alright?" Her look of concern is heartwarming. I shake my head and throw my head on the soft pillow.

"Javier." She looks at me and soon sets her head on my beside cushion.

"Don't tell me he is cheating on you." She rolls her sleeve making me chuckle. I shake my head in denial.

"No, he didn't but-"

"But he impregnated someone, f*cking b*stard." Her once honey eyes now blazed in fury like she will throw globes of fireballs from her eyes.

"No, he didn't and don't you dare to interfere my talk." I glare at her and she nods her head giving me a thumbs up. I snatch the bar of chocolate bar and take a bite of the melted ice-cream. "Actually it's his profession." I whisper.

Suddenly, she stands up on the bed making me jump a little due to the spring attached under the mattress. She places her hand in front of me and said or tried to speak in a deep voice which hardly happened. "I know and I solved your unknown answer." She pats my head.

I lift myself up and ask while folding my arms, "And what you got to know?" I squint my eyes afraid a little that someone exposed me before I could clarify myself.

"That he is a part of mafia." Huh? I look at her passing a minute or so and then I burst out laughing. I clutch my stomach smacking her face by throwing a pillow at her while she rolled her eyes sitting down in an Indian style.

After I calm down I still snicker looking at her. "That's why you shouldn't read so much of fictional books." She pouts glaring at me.

"Oh puh-lease now tell me what is his profession or is he-" It's now my time to place a hand in front of her.

"One more imaginative thought from you or else I will bash you up and down." I glare at her and like a child getting scold from her parents for her wrongdoing she sulked down.

"He is a prostitute." I say it at last. Her once sullen face scrunch now in confusion.

"A prostitute?" Her eyes scan my face for any sick comedy and when she finds none she takes another bar and slurps the melted ice-cream.

"Say something." I plead not wanting to stay in silence. She sighs and hugs me as I sob wetting her sweater in the process.

"Do everything but don't snot on my favourite sweater." I laugh slapping her hand lightly.

"It's okay and I know why you didn't say anything. I know why you are afraid and also know why you were crying. Any female appeared?" How she knows me is beyond science, okay sorry for over-exaggeration but yeah she knows me too well. I bob my head up and down.

"Don't worry he may have to share his body with anyone but he did give you his heart not to someone whom he meets as a customer." I halt and replay her words which are true. I tighten my hold and several times thanked her.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." She chuckles and pulls back.

"Fine I am going down to heat the nuggets till then you finish your ice-cream." She smiles and walks away. I sigh and just when I am about to open the packet a notification pinged. I look down and new tears fell from my eyes but it isn't of sadness but of happiness.

Received:

I love you Tina and for you sometimes I feel I am not a bad guy but a good one who isn't worth of you as you deserve much better than me but I am quite selfish to keep you by my side and I am glad to do so. Good night my amour.
Sorry if I hurt you but soon very soon I will escape from here and find a suitable job only for you.
-Home

You can also follow me on
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌: @besmittenbyme
𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑: @besmittenbyme
𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: @besmittenbyme

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and do tell me which author do you like the most? *You can flex your self*

^^^ I think I am kind of proud of my edits. However which couple you like till now?

Sapphira×Theodore
Eleanor×Jack
Agustina×Francisco

Look what Eve tweeted ↓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 778 19
"š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜µš˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜° š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜Ŗš˜“š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜®š˜¢š˜„š˜¦ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶?" "š™¢š™® š™š™šš™–š™§š™©." ā‡£ š—Œš—š–¾ š—’ļæ½...
382K 10.4K 53
šˆš§ššš²šš šˆš›š«ššš”š¢š¦, šš š²šØš®š§š  šŒš®š¬š„š¢š¦ š°šØš¦ššš§ š¦šžšžš­š¬ š€š§š šžš„šØ š‘š®š¬š¬šØ, šš š§šØš§-šŒš®š¬š„š¢š¦ šˆš­ššš„š¢ššš§ š¦ššš§. ļæ½...
30.3K 1.7K 35
š™‘š™žš™«š™–š™–š™£ š™žš™Ø š™– š™§š™žš™˜š™ š˜¾š™€š™Š š™¤š™› š™š™žš™Ø š™˜š™¤š™¢š™„š™–š™£š™®. š˜¼š™žš™Øš™š™– š™žš™Ø š™–š™£ š™¤š™§š™„š™š™–š™£ š™¢š™žš™™š™™š™”š™š š™˜š™”š™–š™Øš™Ø š™œš™žš™§š™”. š™‘š™žš™«š™–š™–š™£ š™ž...
105K 1.1K 25
ā€¢ ššƒšš‘šš’ššœ šš’ššœ ššŠ šš˜šš—ššŽššœšš‘šš˜ššššœ šš‹šš˜šš˜šš” ā€¢ ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš–ššŠšš’šš— šššš‘ššŽšš–ššŽ šš’ššœ ššˆš™°š™¾š™ø/š™¶š™°ššˆ ā€¢ š™°šš•šš• šššš‘ššŽ ššŒšš‘ššŠšš›ššŠššŒššššŽšš›ššœ šš–ššŽšš—šššš’šš˜šš—ššŽļæ½...