For A Zombie Apocalypse Show...

By CherryblossomLv5

Basically what it is. It was originally for a movie, but I decided to turn it into a show instead. But this i... More

Saya
James
Dr. Kevin Milord
Shaun Croft
A.C.E (Arctic Crystaline Emerald)
Harlow Scott
Thorn Ryder
Milo
Lynise August
Alexandra
Rea Hargrove
Scene 1.
Scene 2
Scene 3

Carmen

8 2 3
By CherryblossomLv5

Creater: @Ari-WriterX

Name: Carmen

Age: 14

Gender: non-binary

Looks (with picture if possible): short blonde hair in a crown braid, and heterochromia eyes (the left is dark green, and the right on is dark blue.

Outfit: black t-shirt, a denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up, baggy brown cargo pants and black Converse shoes.

Backstory: they had arrived back home from the airport when they saw their parents being killed. And is the only surviver left.

Weapon(s) of choice: a tactical shotgun strapped to their back, and a machete.

Infected by the zombie virus, immune to it, or none: none

Armor or none: none

Markings/scars/tattoos: they have a non-self harm scar on their right wrist, and a sunflower on their right shoulder.

Personality: She is very quiet and doesn't really communicate with anyone a lot, just giving short replies, or just nodding their head. The few people who she does warm up to would say that they are a very intelligent and soft spoken person. But would completely change their mood if anyone harms to those they're close to.

Sexuality: Asexual¹

¹ = Asexual is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or a low interest in sexual activity. Some people consider asexuality to be their sexual orientation, and others describe it as an absence of sexual orientation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...