Loved You First ! Zarry !

Av PlantJungleVibes

Why do you have golden brown eyes but I have green? Why do I have light skin when yours is dark? Why can't I... Mer

PART I
Chapter 1 - H : Collision
Chapter 2 - Z : Him!
Chapter 3 - H : Blondie Version 2.0
Chapter 4 - H : Rolling
Chapter 5 - Z : Take It Off
Chapter 6 - Z : Take Me Back
Chapter 7 - H : Falling
Chapter 8 - H : Dreams
Chapter 9 - Z : Touch
Chapter 11 - H : Lost and Found
Part II
Chapter 12 - Z : Sparkling You
Chapter 13 - H : Fireworks
Chapter 14 - H : Make a Wish !
Chapter 15 - Z : Magic
Chapter 16 - Z : Yellow
Chapter 17 - H : Together
Chapter 18 - H : NO
Chapter 19 - Z : Harry's House
Chapter 20 - Z : Just Us !
Chapter 21 - H : Catching light
Part III
Chapter 22 - Z : Flying

Chapter 10 - Z : Breathe

297 26 12
Av PlantJungleVibes

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or only for recreational purpose.

—————————————————————————

Muhammed Ali -
Float like a Butterfly, sting like a Bee.

********

Z

I could feel the beads of sweat pouring out of my body and slowly flowing downwards. The burn in my muscles and energized beating of my heart. Completing a workout is one of the best feeling in the world.

I recently read somewhere that body odor, the way someone's sweat smell could you appealing to others if the find the human sexual attractive. How interesting!

He smells heavenly.

I finish my training session with Alex and he takes leave for lunch. I on the other hand have things to do, people to host.

The workout studio is set on multiple floors on a separate building, a luxury. The Boxing arena is basically a giant hall with great artificial turf, black in color, the material has some give, makes it fun to workout. The walls are aligned with heavy punching bags, speed bags on one side and hand wraps, bag gloves and headgears on another.

To be honest no one uses the headgear, it's just lying there collecting dust. Not that there is any actual dust, dedicated cleaning staff removes every bit and speckle before it even settles down.

I take in the ambience and try to picture him in this environment, my environment.

There is still time left for my 2 p.m. class after my workout. so I take my shirt off and give myself a second to pause and look in the mirror.

Breathe

I practice some deep breathing techniques I have recently learned and then carefully look at my features. I know I look good but my face could use some cleaning so I wash it with some strawberry face wash, Harry likes strawberries.

We are not going to think about him for a minute!

I moisturize and use a bit of sunscreen in the end. Alright looks presentable, some more deep breaths to calm my anxiousness. I wet my hair with some water, style it on one side and some sea salt spray. Perfect!

Lastly I put another t-shirt on from my black backpack, one of the most expensive things I own along with my iPhone. Everything is black, my attire, the bag and the cell phone. That's my color these days.

As I come out of the room I can see the class getting ready and forming a circle.

Harry is on the left hand corner covering the entrance and a row of hand gloves. He came. I smile to myself and he sees me. He makes room for me in the circle and wait for me to join him, I wink at him and go straight to the center.

I greet the class and get a mild response. That's what happens when you schedule a class at lunch time. But I am a new bee so can't argue with the scheduling. He is confused and I suppress a laugh.

"Hope you are having a good Saturday, let's make it better. My name is Zayn and I will be your instructor for today's class. Today we will be working on attack and counter attack in boxing combination followed by conditioning and then core, wrapping it up with cool down at the end. I will demonstrate two versions of each step so the beginners please stick to the scaled down version first and our regulars please step up and do the advanced versions with me. Please keep taking small sips of water whenever necessary."

Harry's eyebrow shoots up. He wasn't expecting that.

After practicing amateur boxing for two years I recently got promoted to temp trainer and have conducted few classes. Some of these people in this class are becoming my regulars. H looks sharp in white tee and black shorts that accentuate his perfectly toned thighs. He expression amused and delectable, I suppress the urge to poke his cheeks.

"Alright guys let's begin the session with 4 warm up exercises. Please take an arm distance from each other and expand the circle. That's better. Now watch me first and follow, mirroring my postures. Let us start with Warm Up Mobility – each moment is 30 secs and we will go for 2 rounds, first round is Cossack Lunges. Follow me"

After the warm up, I help the pupils in strapping their gloves. He waits for his turn.

"Hello" He says sweetly.

"Hey"

"This is a nice surprise Z. When did you become a trainer?" He sounds excited.

"It's a fairly recent development" I hope he feels proud of me.

I push away his curly locks from his forehead so he won't get distracted in the session.

"I feel so honored; you choose to share this achievement with me. Very well done Z."

He sounds so formal. I just smile, feeling a little pinch of disappointment inside. He gloves are all fitted now. He gives a playful punch on the stomach.

"I am going to tell all of them" tilting his head towards the class, "I know the trainer".

I feel cheerful with his response, now that more like him.

As we go through the boxing stances, the jab jab jab right hook routine and the ever so famous work out of wrecking the punching bag, Harry smoothly keeps up with the pace, his athletic background and training making him one of the top performers in the class.

Beautiful beads of well-earned sweat dripping down his perfectly toned body. I lose my breath and have to snap out of it.

"Please remember breathing correctly while boxing, it is very important and if you don't breathe properly, you will burn your energy really fast. Do not hold your breath." I remind the class.

I move closer to him and put my hand on his taut stomach, he freezes. Now calmly breath in as you take you boxing stance ready for throwing a jab and fill in your lungs, the stomach should expand.

He does as I instruct.

"Yeah just like that."

"Now exhale with you punches, the force will come from your shoulders" I demonstrate holding on to his ripped shoulder blade in one hand and his stomach on another, devouring on his sweet fruity smell "the stomach should unconsciously draw in."

He perfectly follows my instructions.

"Good, work on your breathing in combination with your punches." He happily nods.

"It is said that you should be so relaxed in breathing while boxing that you can whistle without hindering your movements."

I showoff some moves to the class while whistling 'Patience' from Guns N Roses band. Our whistling song.

They are in awe and heartily applaud.

"Don't think I will ever get this level of expertise." Harley of the regulars wonders. Others agree with her.

"Don't stress on it, will come naturally with time and practice, be regular you will get there. Keep following the pointers." I encourage the group. They all have potential.

"Everyone please pair up and practice."
I catch up with him, before someone else does and gently murmur in his ears.
"Also... ummm... you might want to calm your heartbeats down; I can hear it from right across the room."
I smirk, he mildly pouts. We practice together and I show him the techniques, he is a quick learner and eager to please. Alas, I can't stay with him for the whole session.
As the training goes on, I help different students with their problems. I keep noticing Harry licking his lips, so I approach him.
"Thirsty?"
"Yup but ..." He shows me his gloves and shrugs.
I get my water bottle and aid him sip some water without taking his gloves off by holding my florescent green Nike sipper for him.
"Easy easy Tiger, little sips not too much" I caution him.
"But I am thirsty" he pouts.
I laugh.
"You are such a baby; gulp as much you want after class"
"okies" He bats his pretty eyelashes at me with his lips pursed and popping his green big eyes. Such a tease.

As the class draws to a close we applaud everyone's efforts.

I assist him in taking his gloves off, and he complains that he is sweating like a pig.
"Go take a shower"

"I didn't bring any change of clothes" His hands joined at the back and him moving side to side like a sweet little boy, it just gets me.

"I will give you mine. Did you have breakfast."

"yes, thank you so much Z. But I didn't understand how did you get in?"

"Spare keys below the big Areca palm plant pot"

"Ummm right, I ate everything after warming it as you had instructed."

"Good boy"

"Hey Zayn" Someone interrupts us.

"Go clean up, I will get you the clothes in a sec"

He takes leave and I help my student with her queries.

"Harry...Hazza...Baby" I look for him in the bathing stalls.

"In here Z" A voice comes from the second shower booth.

"Are you done, I got you clothes"

He opens the door and his very wet face pops out, tiny water droplets flowing on the side from the pile of hairs he has pushed to the side on his forehead.

Breathe

"I don't have a fresh pair of underpants and I don't think we are the same size." He whispers.
I discreetly show him the pink thong I just bought for him.

"This might fit" joining in on the whispering.

"Naughty Z" He blushingly laughs, throwing his head back and takes the thong along with my pair of matching grey workout sweat and sleeveless hoodie.

********  
Vote | Comment
Appreciate your feedback !!!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...