K/DA: Fortunate (KDA x Malere...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a K/DA x male reader Summery/Description: Due to a series of unfortunate events, some would cal... More

True Friends
K/DA
The Atomic
Day Out
Ramen
Bodyguard
Flustered
Surprise
Penthouse Tour
Fitting
The Sheriff
Curiosity
Atomic Runeterra
Fallen
Calming the Storm
Promotional
The Ex
Visitation
Stakeout
Hope
Staying the Night
Proposal
A New Star
Moving Out
Workout
Interested
Meet and Greet
Evening Together
Fox Hunt
Beta
Dangerous
Feelings
House Party
Bloody Mess
A Talk
Homecoming
Beast of Piltover
The Club
Blue Haired Mute
Hangover
Tempted Dancer
City Eater
Dinner Incident
My Demoness
Stalker
Obsession
Honey
Explanations are Due
It's Official
Bar Talk
Mini Golf

Unfortanate Events

22.6K 311 215
By rg808guy

Hello everyone, I know this seems straight out of left field of the kind of books I do, however I've read many K/DA books and now I got hooked on it and started playing LoL because of it. This all happened back in summer of 2021. The first three chapters of this book have been written since June 19th of 2021 but didn't publish it since I thought it was just a spur of the moment thing.

Now, I've written 7 chapters out the gate when I publish to see if you guys like this book and if you want me to continue it. This book may be different from the rest since I have to make the plot for the entire book which will most certainly test my skills as a writer. I hope you all enjoy.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I live in a world filled with people who have powers, There are some people were born without any powers. I happened to be one of them. Got bullied a lot in high school because of it. That was until I started to work out just so people would think twice before doing anything to me, that didn't mean I didn't get in my fair share of fights though. People who are powerless are rare, but it isn't like one percent of the population doesn't have powers, it's more around 20%. Now, I'm 23 and out of collage.

It's a Friday, my alarm was going off and the sound of the city was roaring from the open window of my apartment. I sleepily open my eyes and reached over and shut off my alarm. I feel movement on the other side of the bed before I feel bare skin on my chest. I look and see my beautiful blond girlfriend, April. We met back in collage and now we live here in a apartment in Piltover.

"Morning babe" April says before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Morning" I replied as I looked into her ocean blue eyes "I got to get ready for work"

"Aww, can't you stay home with little ol me" She says playfully as she twirled her finger on my chest.

"I wish I could but, sadly, I don't work 4 days a week like you do" I replied with a chuckle then gave her another kiss before getting out of bed.

I went into the bath room and took a quick shower and got myself ready. I put on a button up shirt and some jeans. I walk out into the kitchen to see April in a tank top and a pair of panties cooking some breakfast. I walked up behind we and kissed her cheek, April let out a slight giggle.

"You hanging out with the boys tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah, Yasuo and Ekko have to head out for their tour tomorrow night" I replied.

April turns around to face me, feeling her hands up my arms "My, your turning me on this early in the morning, I love when you hold me with those strong arms of yours" she says with a giggle.

"If I didn't work today, we'd be making this place look like a hurricane just went through it" I say.

"Oh?~, is that so, last time we did something like that I couldn't walk the next day" She replies then giggled a bit "You know~, you could call in sick and we can do it again~"

"As much as I'd love to do that, my boss has been a prick lately, don't really want anything against me" I tell her then kissed her neck a bit "but don't worry, We can still do it tonight"

April smiles "I'll hold you to that" She tells me before giving me one last kiss.

I let go of her then went over to the coffee machine and poured myself some coffee before sitting at the dining table. April, used her power of levitation to hover my plate to me.

"Before I forget" I say then took out my wallet and took out some cash "Here's the money for rent"

April takes the cash and plants a kiss on my lips "Thanks babe, I'll pay it later. I'm going to go take a bath, see you later tonight" April tells me and slowly walks away and puts the cash in her purse before going over to the bathroom.

I watch as she walks over to the bathroom, she walked seductively, before going into the bathroom. I then eat my food and drink my coffee. When I'm done I quickly wash my dishes then grabbed my satchel then exited the apartment.

{Time Skip}

I get to my job after a 20 minute walk. I worked as a IT technician, which pays well and isn't that far from my apartment. I walk through the front door and as I get to the back, my boss calls for me.

"(Y/n), can we have chat" He says from his office.

I groan in annoyance then walked into my boss' office.

"(Y/n) take a seat" He says while motioning to the seat in front of him.

I sit down in front of my boss and he was thinking about what to say then says "(Y/n), your a hard worker and is very passionate about your wok"

I could already see where this was going and I sighed "Look, if I'm fired just tell me"

"I'm sorry but, we need to let some people go" He tells me.

"Seriously?, you do realize I'm like the only one that does anything right?" I say while raising my voice a bit.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)" He states. I didn't reply again, I just stood up and walked out of his office and slammed his office door on the way out.

"Fucking piece of shit, that asshole, there goes my stable job"

There was nothing for me to do right now so my only option was to walk back home. As I walked, all I could think about is what the hell me and April were going to do now, we could skate by for a bit off of just her until I find myself another job and I really don't feel like going back to my past line of work. Fuck.

"Shit, April's going to be pissed when she hears this, hopefully it's not towards me because when she gets angry, things start to become projectiles...Christ.." I say to myself.

As I was walking across a cross walk, a purple Lamborghini almost hits me as it pushed into the cross walk. I was already furious and did not want to deal with some rich snob that didn't know how to drive. I look and glared over to the driver, my face showed my anger and I did not hesitate , and all I saw was the silhouette of girl with glasses on her face. She was staring me down, I did not want any trouble or cause a scene so I just kept walking

"Fucking hell" I state in my mind "That chick was probably on her phone or some shit"

I groaned and looked forward with my hands in my pockets. I hear the sound thunder crack in the sky. I look up and I see the sky turning grey. I sped my pace up so I didn't get caught up in the coming storm. I reach my building in time and got up to the apartment. I take my key out to in lock the door and put it in the door and turned it. I noticed that it was unlocked, which I found strange as we always kept the door locked whether we were home or not.

"Ah~ Michal harder~!" I hear from a inside the apartment.

I swing the door open and marched in, the apartment was filled with echoes of moans of both the male and female type. I get to the bedroom and was completely stunned. In the bed I sleep in, I see my girlfriend of three years being ploughed from behind by some guy I never seen before.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout as I just snapped with anger. The pair pull away from each other and April covered herself up as the guy backs up while covering his junk.

"Who the hell are you?!" The guy questions who assumed was Michael.

"I'm (Y/n), her boyfriend!!" I roared at the man.

His eyes widened at the realization "Holy shit I'm sorry bro, she told me she was single and all this other crap was her roommates"

Michal then grabs his clothes and rushes out of the apartment. I didn't bother trying to remember the guy, I was too blinded by anger to give a shit. I looked over at April and I felt like if I had a power right now, I would be going critical, maybe even become a fallen. April had tears running down her face.

"(Y/n) let me ex-" She says before I shout over and cut her off.

"There's nothing to explain April, I saw everything in plain view" I tell her "So this is how it's going to be. You've got five minutes to pack your shit and go"

"(Y/n)-" April says she started to get out of bed, she wanted to get me to listen and was  getting desperate. Around her, small items started to levitate.

"I said Five fucking minutes, now move it" I shout.

"Let me fucking explain!!!" She spouts out before I could cut her off. The items that were levitating then fell down.

"Explain? I'm not going to let you explain April. I don't want to hear any sorry excuse. If you cheat once, I won't be able to trust you to think you'll do it again. Now you've got Four and a half minutes" I shout. April knew I was serious, and that I wasn't going to budge in the slightest. She then quickly went to get her stuff.

{Four and a half minutes later}

I slam the door in April's face as she cried. From the the other side of the door, I hear her finally breakdown. I was heart broken...and furious, but I couldn't walk away from the door. I listened to her sobs and cries, I was stopping my self from opening the door and letting her back in. All of this was out of character for her. After I hear the cries disappear, in side was me was nothing but anger and sadness. I walk over to the kitchen to get a bottle of whiskey. I connect my phone to my Bluetooth speaker. As I was looking for the most appropriate music, I hear a knock on the door.

"Fuck off April!" I shout in anger without thinking.

"This isn't April, (Y/n)" I hear a somewhat familiar voice say.

I walk over to the door with the unopen bottle of whisky in my hand. I look through the peep hole and see my landlord Mitch. I unlock the door and opened it.

"Hey Mitch..." I say in a heart broken voice, I felt like was on the verge of tears.

"Christ, what happened to you?" He questions.

"Just found out April was cheating on me" I replied.

Mitch looked away from me then handed me a letter "Your going to hate her more now, I'm sorry (Y/n)" He says then starts walk away.

I look down at the letter and in big red letters it said Eviction. I open up the envelope and started reading it, saying that I was three months back on payments for rent and that now I had seven days to pay for the three months and next month or get out. It didn't make any sense.

"How the hell? I gave the money to April-" I though then stopped mid-thought, realizing that what had happened.

At this realization, I rush into the apartment and went to each of the spots where I stashed cash just in case. Each of the spots were empty, not a single dollar. I get on my phone and looked at April and I's mutual bank account and saw that the thousands of dollars inside were gone, only reading zero.

"Fuck Fuck FUCK!!" I shout. I wanted to punch everything, I wanted to destroy everything. I was sure that if had a power, I would instantly become a fallen.

I was so conflicted and confused. Did I do something wrong? How the hell did I not notice until now? When did it all start going down hill? All those questions ringing through out my head.

I sat on the couch with the bottle of whisky in hand and found the perfect music to listen to. Some nice metal music blasted on high while I drink my sorrows away. I opened the bottle and started to drink from the bottle. Today was supposed to be just another day of work then go to the bar and hang out with the guys before coming home to my beautiful girlfriend. Now, it's come down to this, I've lost everything in just a couple of hours and today has become a day of drinking everything away.

Soon, One bottle of whiskey turned to two, then I dipped into the bottle of vodka I had. I looked up at the ceiling thinking about the moments April and I had together. Then the next song on my playlist started to play and it was like the universe was mocking me in away. It was 'I hate everything about you' by Three Days Grace.

"God.....Fuck you" I say while having my hand up giving god the middle finger.

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 15.3K 100
(Inspired by Solo Leveling.) At world's end and all that is left is the shadow swallowing it whole - but in my mind, I know... that it isn't my end...
10.4K 197 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...
55.8K 1K 53
-You are Y/N L/N, an "immortal" human powered by the void, and the CEO of C/N (Company Name) Inc, which is an overall "legally grey" organization tha...
76.2K 2.7K 39
- Y/N is an archivist, scratch that, an "information artist", and he likes to believe he's cursed, cursed with bad luck, resulting in the constant la...