I am USAGI! (UA Hero/Villain...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? Wha... More

Rules of the Useless ones!
...warnings...
...help...
...disapointment...
Announcement: Let the game begin!
Heroes Side!
Villains Side!
Preparation Day 1: Costumes
Preparation Day 2: Training
Preparation Day 2: What just happened?
Preparation Day 2: Speechless
Preparation Day 2: Found out!
Preparation Day 3: Back on my feet!
Preparation Day 3: Weapons!
Hero Side Preparation Day 1
Hero Side Preparation Day 2
Hero Side Preparation Day 3
Observers
War Day 1: Welcome to the Island
War Day 1: Number 1 is overrated!
War Day 1: Truce
War Day 1: Tricked!
War Day 1: The ninth!
War Day 1: A true villain
War Day2: Vampire Hunt!
War Day 2: Welcome to the Team!
War Day 2: Not that dumb...
War Day 2: What's up with the Drones?
War Day 2: Mystery of the Island
War Day 2: Crazy Cat-Lady!
War Day 2: Stupidity can't be cured!
War Day 3: I said dibs!
War Day 3: Just Why?
War Day 3: On the hunt
War Day 3: Loud ass cockatoo!
War Day 3: Here we come!
War Day 3: Eyes and Ears in the sky!
War Day 3: Let's start the Payback, shall we?!
War Day 3: Horror and Pain!
War Day 3: There was a class 1B? Well now they are gone XD
War Day 3: Are we rooting for him? YES definitelly!
War Day 3: Team up!
War Day 4: The Past
War Day 4: Welcome Dadzawa!
War Day 4: No one is ever safe!
War Day 4: Easy game, right?!
War Day 4: Playing a game of cat and mouse!
War Day 4: It's called SCAREcrow for a reason!
War Day 4: CAT Isalnd for a CAT lover!
War Day 4: May I introduce to you, this is Tiny!
War Day 4: Izuku's new fan club!
War Day 4: Preparations!
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (1)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (2)
War Day 5: Surprise attack! (3)
After Match

War Day 2: Bullseye

20.6K 616 255
By Chimera_Regarion

Snipe's POV:

A/N: this happens at the same time as the last chapter.

It was the second day of the war game and I felt hyper. Thanks to our leader Midoriya I had a pair of brand new guns and I loved them. They were the best that he could give me and I found it very nice of him to even consider and let the support course make us some new weapons.

We were currently in our hideout all together. Midoriya out leader wanted to talk to us but I couldn't help it and express my gratitude towards these beauties!

Me: I love this Power Loader!

Power Loader: Those were all done according Izuku's blueprints. All we had do to do was follow them and make some adjustments here and there. But let me tell you his blueprints are top notch!

Me: I can see that!

Mei: These babies are one of the best things I was ever able to work on.

Power Loader: Right? Those and every other weapon we made for this game are high quality.

Mei: We need Izuku in the support course.

Power Loader: I agree with you.

Nezu: That will not be possible. He is a part of the hero course and he will be my future personal student.

Power Loader: Why? Just give me an hour or two with him and I am happy.

Nezu: That is more realistic.

Eraserhead: No.

Power Loader: Ah man, why not? You just want to have him all for yourself!

Mic: 100% true. Sho just give him an hour each week and he will be happy.

Eraserhead: But Zashi, just think about all the weapons he will 100% build. He could end the world.

Nezu: I am sure he can do that right now if he wanted to do it.

Izuku: Not wrong there.

Eraserhead: See.

Midnight: I am sure that was just a joke.

Izuku: haha .... ahm sure....

Nezu: Nope.

Izuku: Well anyways I wanted to talk about our next preys and who will be in charge of them.

Nezu: ahh this will be fun.

Izuku: I told Bakugo that since he helped me in getting rid of All Might that I would not attack him for today so class 1A is to be left alone for today.

Midnight: Oh my god. SHO! You are pouting!

Eraserhead: I am not.

Mic: Yes you are!

Midnight: Wait did you wanted to make your students suffer even more?

Erasherhead: Maybe.

Mic: SHO!

Eraserhead: Okay yes I wanted to do just that.

Izuku: Well that has to wait for now.

Eraserhead: I understand.

Nezu: If class 1A is off limit then that means our main target for today will be class 1B.

Izuku: Exactly and I want to split everyone apart and if possible get the whole class out of the game by the end of the day.

Cementoss: Hmmm....

Izuku: Mei, give us a visual of them.

Mei: Oki doki!

With that we all watched Mei go to the computer and in the next second we could see class 1B on screen.

Izuku: As you can see class 1B and 1 A are not playing this game together. They have split up. The west part of the city is patrolled by 1A and the east part by 1B. Now as for who I am sending to eliminate them.

Me: Please can I go?

Izuku: Sure why not. I initial wanted to send you in a little bit latter today but why not.

Me: Thank you. I am ready to get them all down!

Izuku: You will be going against Tsutonori, Monoma, Kuroiro and Fukidashi. As you can see they are currently patrolling the are and they will be switching teams later.

Me: I got it.

Izuku: I estimate that you will be having a time frame from about half an hour to an hour to get them out of the game until they switch the patrolling team.

Nezu: Good guess. I was also thinking that.

Me: All right! Then I will be going now.

Izuku: Don't forget that you have back up if something happens. Call us over the earbud and get the hell out of there if you can't take them down. I would rather not lose a valuable asset in this game.

Me: I understand.

It was only a warning but the hair on my neck was standing up right. It was the way he looked at me and the presence he gave off. The aura around him told me that he would be the one killing me if I would get eliminated. His eyes were literally calling for blood too. All in all a shiver ran down my spine and all I could manage was gulp until his face morphed into the usual smile but since I saw his eyes I knew that nothing has changed. They were still the same.

He then turned around and wished me good luck. Since I knew exactly where my opponents where it was fairly easy to track them down. Not only did I see them a couple of minutes ago but I had also Power Loader voice in my head thanks to the earbud. He was leading me to them and giving me directions.

Once I was close I hear him say Good Luck and that was all I needed to hear to get my weapons out. It was now than never.

Let's do this!

Reading the guns in my hand I stepped around the corner and hit the first target. I managed to hit Fukidashi with it but after my first hit they all began to run around which made it hard to get a solid hit on them. I fired a couple of bullets but all they did was grace them. None of the bullets hit my target correctly.

I managed to hit Fukidashi.

Damn it!

They are way more precise then my normal guns! I am not used shooting with something that precise. I need to adjust my aiming.

One of them, Kuroiro, jumped into the next shadow of a building and vanished. Tsutonori began shooting her horns at me and I began running at them while shooting at them too. I wanted to either make them drop with the hit or them to get another trajectory. Both were fine by me.

Come on!

I can do this!

I now have the feeling for these beauties!

Now come right at me!

Monoma was speed running at me. Since I didn't know which quirk he copied. I was being careful and began shooting at him until he made some ice. There was only one person that could make some ice and that was Todoroki. Which meant that he also could create some flames.

ICE?!

WHAT THE HELL?!

There was only one thing in my mind.

When did he manage to copy Todoroki's quirk?

As far as I know they were not working together.

Was our information wrong?

I began shooting with all my might but at the same time began also to back away.

If our information were wrong then we could have a problem.

This also meant that this was a trap.

That class 1A was here too.

But Power Loader didn't tell me anything about them.

I am 100% overthinking the whole situation.

I don't want to know what Midoriya will do to me!

I am rather giving up here and back away, throwing my pride away and retreat than facing Midoriya's wrath. The kid was scary a moments ago.

Not wanting to get eliminated but fearing that this might be the chance, I decided to retreat and tell Izuku about it. However, as I was backing off I went into an alley that was completely covered in shadows and I completely forgot Kuroiro.

Where is the third?

Can't think about him now!

I need to focus on the situation before me!

Now with some Ice covering the whole floor, I began to lose my balance. Thanks to Tsutonori firing her horns at me I had no way of attacking. My priority was now to defend myself. Ice and Fire was a dangerous combination especially if there was someone behind the wall of ice or fire shooting stuff at you.

Ah I hate ice!

The moment I lost my balance, I slipped on the ice and fell face first down. That was when I realized my mistake.

Me: Shit.

I was still holding my gun and quickly turned around so that I was laying on the ground on my back. It was a close call. Kuroiro came from behind me and was about to stand on me not letting me move around. If that happened I was for sure gone. However, thanks to my gut feeling I could evade this situation and managed to shot him. He was out.

That was way to close!

Guess I was lucky this time.

But I don't think that I will get out of this situation.

I don't see how I can get out of here safely...

Next I quickly stood up and was about to go and attack the others but it was already too late. I was now completely covered in ice. It was only a second. One second that took me to stand up and turn around but that was all it took for the hero side to capture me and Tsutonori to fire her horn at me. 

That would be a bullseye. 

One good shot!

I am proud to get out of the game with a good shot to my heart.

It could have easily pierced threw my skin and my cloths if not for the improved costumes. They were really great but the ice was the main factor. It was covering my whole body and so I was out of the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.4K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
362K 14K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
53.1K 2.1K 12
What would UA be without their yearly war games? This year it was Midnights turn to organise things and the woman took things a bit too.. well... see...
71.8K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...