Zane Wilder

By whitemooonlight

*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. N... More

Author Note
Characters
Chapter 1: ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ
Chapter 2: ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ
Chapter 3: ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ
Chapter 4: ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
Chapter 5: ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ
Chapter 6: sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴜʀᴛ
Chapter 7: ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ
Chapter 8: ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
Chapter 9: ʟɪᴀʀ
Chapter 10: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
Chapter 11: ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
Chapter 12: ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ
Chapter 13: ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Chapter 14: sʜᴏᴛ
Chapter 15: ʟᴏsᴇ ʜɪᴍ
Chapter 16: ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Chapter 17: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
Chapter 18: ʏᴏᴜ
Chapter 19: sᴛᴇᴘs
Chapter 20: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs
Chapter 21: ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss
Chapter 22: ᴋɪss
Chapter 23: ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ
Chapter 24: ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs
Chapter 25: sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
Chapter 26: ʟᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
Chapter 27: ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ
Chapter 28: ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴇ
Chapter 29: ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ
Chapter 30: ᴊᴜsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Chapter 31: ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
Chapter 33: ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs
Chapter 34: sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ
Chapter 35: ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛᴇs
FUTURE PLANS

Chapter 32: ɪʟʏ

2.4K 79 2
By whitemooonlight

I love you always forever

Near and far, closer together

Everywhere I will be with you

Everything I will do for you

"I love you always forever": Betty Who

Hours went by faster than I realized. Zane and I have been talking all the way back to his home. We decided to not stop by any motel and just drive.

It took us a little bit more than a day to get to his house. When we arrived I was speechless. The house was amazing. A modern-looking house that I've seen many times on TV.

"ZeZe, are you secretly rich and I didn't know about it?" I asked while unbuckling the seatbelt.

"Would you love me more if I say that I am?" Zane asked with a smirk.

"Of course I will" I joked and we both laughed because he knew I was not being honest.

"Let's go inside"

I followed him from behind without being able to hide my astonishment. The inside of the house looked like it was decorated by a designer. The dominating colors were blue, white, and grey.

I liked it a lot.

"So I guess those sparkling eyes mean you like the house?" Zane joked.

"I do, a lot" I replied still looking around.

"You know baby, you don't look at me with those sparkling eyes..."

"Are you jealous ZeZe?"

"What if I am?"

"Then..." I approached him then grabbed his collar and dragged him closer to my face. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He froze for a second, surprised by my bold action.

I tried then to unwrap my arms but he placed his hands under my thighs lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You can't simply get me all excited and run away baby. You have to take responsibility" He gave me a devilish smile and then kissed me.

The kiss was full of passion and I liked it a lot.

We kissed for a while and I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. Somehow while still kissing Zane took us to a room that I assume is his.

He broke the kiss and placed me on the bed.

"We need to sleep baby, we're both exhausted. Besides, if I don't stop now I might not be able to do it later."

I knew what he meant. I could tell or rather feel his friend getting excited while kissing.

It's better for us to stop for now.

And he was right, we were both very tired as we slept for an hour at most.

I took a shower in the bathroom of his room while he took one in the guest room.

By the time I was finished the sun had already set and it was dark outside.

Zane soon came back to the room.

We haven't really talked about it but I think it's not even necessary to do so. We would share the same bed.

I liked cuddling next to him and I knew he did too.

"Good night baby" Zane said once we were in the bed. He gave my temple a kiss and brought me closer to him.

"Good night ZeZe" I replied, giving the arm he placed under my head a kiss.

When the morning came Zane had to go to the office right away.

"Baby, I don't know for how long I'll be gone but I'll be back before dinner. I'll write down the house address and leave you a pair of keys. There is a supermarket in town. I'll leave Bumblebee to you. You are a smart girl, you'll manage with the GPS. As for money, I'll leave you my card as well, buy anything that you need." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and then left.

I think I managed to say 'yes' but I think it came out as a groan. It was early and I wasn't fully awake.

Without realizing I dozed out again.

My eyes widened when I saw the hour. It was past 11 am. But at least I slept well, very well in fact.

For the first time in months, I went to bed with peace and I woke up that way as well.

The memories of my messed-up life are still fresh in my mind. I haven't forgotten.

Moving on is not easy especially when everything is still fresh.

To be honest I still don't fully comprehend their actions nor the things that have happened to me. Everything feels like a dream, a very bad nightmare.

Nevertheless, I believe that life has given me a new opportunity. I can have a better life now and I have a good person next to me too.

I got ready and went downstairs to the living room. As promised Zane left me a piece of paper with the house address, keys, and his card. I wasn't going to use his money, I still had mine but I appreciate his offer. He's basically trusting me with his house, car, and money.

As I suspected, the refrigerator was empty and it's understandable. No one lived in the house for months.

I wrote down what I thought we needed both in the kitchen and the bathroom.

Last night when I showered I realized he had too little shampoo left so I wrote down the brand name.

Then I got in the car and put on the GPS. Zane also sent me a message with the exact location of the supermarket.

It wasn't that difficult to find it for which I was grateful.

As the house was completely empty I filled up the whole cart with everything necessary.

Something caught my attention. Zane's favorite cereals. He told me once that he loved a certain brand but that it was not easy to find out of Canada. They only sold it in big cities.

The problem was that that brand had many flavors: dark chocolate, white chocolate and strawberry.

I hoped he could see the message.

Me: Love? Dark chocolate, white chocolate, or strawberry?

Sorry to bother you with this 💜

ZeZe 💜: Dark chocolate, love u 💜

Me: Love u too, see you tonight 💜

I love how he doesn't ask me a lot of questions. He trusts me that much.

I was quite quick when buying groceries but this time I had to buy a lot so it took me about an hour. The fact that the place was new was also a factor that influenced. Some things I had difficulty finding.

I was putting the groceries in the car when a woman's voice stopped me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

I turned around to face her. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was tall and had a great body. A total beauty.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Why the hell are you using Zane's car?" She spat furiously.

"You know Zane?" Did they know each other?

"That's none of your business but I do, I'm his girlfriend," The woman said confidently.

"Are you like childhood friends or work friends?"

"Are you dumb? I'm her lover, you idiot. Now how the hell did you get his car?"

"Look lady, I think you are misunderstanding something. If you have anything to say talk to Zane directly. I do not know you therefore I am not forced to tell who I am or what I do. Now if you excuse me" I closed the door behind me and then left leaving her there stunned.

Girlfriend? I have mixed feelings about her words. She was very convinced about it and I didn't know what to think.

I won't doubt Zane until he tells me about it.

As promised Zane came back for dinner. I prepared some spaghetti and made some muffins.

"Fuck, it smells delicious baby." He came and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I guess you're hungry?"

"You have no idea, I didn't eat anything all day. I had too much work"

I didn't like the sound of that.

"ZeZe you cannot skip meals. Promise me you'll never do that again now matter how busy you are"

"Alright baby, I promise"

We ate and he praised my cooking as always.

After that, I showed him what I bought and his eyes lit up when he saw the cereals.

"I fucking love you" He kissed me with passion.

"Love, I don't want to spoil the mood but something happened today" His whole body went stiff. His face was full of worry.

"It's nothing serious. I went to the supermarket and in the parking lot on my way back a woman approached me and asked me why did I drive your car. She claimed to be your girlfriend"

He looked confused.

"She was tall, blonde, and with green eyes"

Then the realization hit him.

"Fucking psycho, she never gives up" He passed a hand over his face annoyed.

"That's not my girlfriend. Her name is Claudia and she's Kaden's cousin. We met a few years ago when Kaden met his wife. On his wedding night, I got drunk, like really drunk because I had a rough week at work. She took advantage of that and kissed me. As I always say I'm very selective so even in my drunken state I rejected her because I didn't like her. Ever since that night, she's been like a leech attached to me. I can't get rid of her because of my relationship with Kaden. But fuck no baby, she's not my girlfriend. I only have one girlfriend and that is you" His eyes searched mine trying to show his sincerity. And I believed him. The whole time he explained he didn't stutter nor did he try to make excuses.

"I believe you. I just wanted to understand the situation, nothing else" I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"By the way baby, Jake and Kaden invited us over tomorrow for a barbecue. I said I'll ask you first and then give them an answer. If you don't want to there's no pressure"

"Sure, let's go. I want to meet their wives and I also missed both of them"

"I love you" He gave me a Zane smile and then kissed me.

I wasn't going to complain though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
2.5K 397 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
2.9K 459 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...