Not so familiar with love [Y...

kuvaaaa_

Y/N, a girl with no friends and itzy, a group known for their friendship & strong bond. what will happen when... Еще

Introduction to the Story
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Author's Note
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Author's Note + Self-Promo

WARNING!

1.5K 21 1
kuvaaaa_

I would like to make a few things clear before the story starts.

1. English is not my first language. Many of you might have seen this coming. so, please be gentle with your words And yes, I do accept constructive criticism.

2. This is my first story. so, please be patient with me. I am still new to writing and learning ways to improve. I will try my best.

3. I am not Korean. so, a few things might be wrong. If you're Korean, then please let me know if something is wrong. I am willing to correct my mistakes.

4. Please refrain from swearing and bad words. I would appreciate it if you guys didn't swear but of course, it is your own choice to use such words or not.

5. Don't plagiarize. I have worked hard for this story. so, please don't.

6. Please let me know if there are similar stories. Even though it wasn't my intension to copy someone else's work, I might have done it without realizing it because I have read Wattpad stories.

7. Also a trigger warning will be given before the chapter starts if it contains mention of suicide, self-harm and such things. Please skip them if you are uncomfortable with it.

That's all. so, enjoy the story.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Best Friend midzyyy_

Любовные романы

6.4K 212 15
Hwang Yeji is inlove with her best friend Shin Ryujin, But Shin Ryujin is inlove with someone else. Will she be able to confess her love for her or w...
14.5K 250 12
Ryujin X fem! Reader X Yeji Description: You are Itzy's manager and are always by their side. But what happens when your responsibilities undergo a c...
8.7K 542 43
One is kind and caring. His smile is blinding and he brilliantly excels at all that he does. The other one is.... wild. To say the least. He couldn'...
103K 4.1K 37
Ryujin is your average almost 18 year old. She's craving that excitement and freedom that comes with being older and is looking for more in life. Her...