Stranded ✔︎

By vsooheart

It started with an 'I hate you'. Will it end with the same phrase? Kim Taehyung x Kim Jisoo =================... More

🌊 𝑺𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓓𝓔𝓓 🌊
🌊 0 🌊
🌊 Cast 1 🌊
🌊 Cast 2 🌊
🌊 Other Casts 🌊
🌊 1 🌊
🌊 2 🌊
🌊 3 🌊
🌊 4 🌊
🌊 5 🌊
🌊 6 🌊
🌊 7 🌊
🌊 8 🌊
🌊 9 🌊
🌊 10 🌊
🌊 11 🌊
🌊 12 🌊
🌊 13 🌊
🌊 14 🌊
🌊 15 🌊
🌊 16 🌊
🌊 17 🌊
# I GOT TAGGED #
🌊 18 🌊
🌊 19 🌊
🌊 20 🌊
🌊 21 🌊
🌊 22 🌊
🌊 23 🌊
🌊 24 🌊
🌊 25 🌊
🌊 26 🌊
🌊 27 🌊
🌊 28 🌊
# I GOT TAGGED #
🌊 29 🌊
🌊 30 🌊
🌊 31 🌊
🌊 32 🌊
🌊 33 🌊
🌊 34 🌊
🌊 36 🌊
🌊 37 🌊
🌊 38 🌊
🌊 39 🌊
🌊 40 🌊
🌊 𝓔𝓟𝓘𝓛O𝑮𝓤𝓔 🌊
🏔 FROZEN 🏔

🌊 35 🌊

916 60 17
By vsooheart

No one's POV

"Oh my gosh, isn't that BLACKPINK?" That's all they heard for as long as they've been in the mall. People were taking pictures of them and posting them online, soon enough, they knew their parents would find out they were in Australia.

"Jisoo-ya, can i take a picture with you?" A girl hesitantly approached them. The famous girl nodded and smiled before leaning closer to take a picture. This has been going on for a while now, the four girls and their friend has been the center of attention.

"Where do you wanna go now, Minah?" Rosé asked.

"I'll go wherever you're going." She smiled.

"I heard you liked reading books." Lisa thought, "i think Jimin's mother's books are around here."

"There!" Jisoo pointed, "Scholistic! You like those books, right Minah?"

Minah shyly nodded. They smiled and pulled her to the bookshop.

"Hi, girls! What a nice surprise! Where are the boys?" An employee asked.

"They're doing their business." Jennie smiled, "we'd like to get a book for our friend here."

"Sure! Take as much as you want." The woman smiled and opened up the glass door to let them in.

"Go on and choose, Minah-ya." Jisoo said, pointing at the thousands of books displayed neatly at every shelf, all published by Jimin's mom. "I think i need to go to the restroom." She pursed her lips.

"The hot steak got you good, didn't it?" Lisa laughed as Jisoo nodded, "i'll be right back."

She quickly got out of the store and went to find the closest restroom.

Again, unknown to her, that person still has his eyes on her with a smirk shown on his face.

15 minutes later~

"Finally.." Jisoo mumbled, stepping out of the toilet to wash her hands.

As soon as she was done, she grabbed the doorknob to go back to her friends. The second she swung the door open, a tall guy all dressed in black was standing right in front of her, making her flinch.

"Uhh.. i-i'm sorry, sir. I need to go to my friends. If you want to take a picture, we could–"

"Jisoo."

Then it hit her.

The moment she heard his voice and dropped her eyes on his sweater. It was familiar. Way too familiar.

This can't be.. could it?

"H-heung Min?"

Then everything went dark for her.

End of no one's POV

Rosé's POV

"She didn't pick up!" Lisa groaned.

"Where's is she? What's taking her so long?" I mumbled. We finished our book shopping and we've been waiting for 10 minutes, that means Jisoo's been gone for around 25 minutes in total. The restroom shouldn't be that far, should it?

"I think we should go look for her." Minah said, and the three of us immediately nodded. But before we could leave, two girls approached us, running.

"There you are!" One girl with bangs sighed. "We–"

"We're so sorry, but if you want a picture, i'm afraid now's not the perfect time. Jisoo's been gone for a while now and–"

"We knew it!" The other girl with brown hair ran her hands through her face, "we should've stopped him!"

"Why?! What's wrong?!" Lisa panicked.

"We were going to the parking lot to go home, and on our way there, we saw a man carrying an unconscious girl our age that was wearing expensive clothes by the looks of it. We happen to be big fans of your group and we thought that the girl looked slightly like Jisoo but we weren't really sure because we couldn't see any of their faces so we decided to let him go. But after a while we thought we should just come find you to make sure. We are so sorry for not stopping the guy!" She said again, looking down. From her tone and facial expression, they looked guilty, making us pity them.

"Did you take a picture of them?" Minah asked.

"Yes!" The girl with bangs nodded quickly and took out her phone to show us a picture.

"That is Jisoo!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. You helped a lot by telling us this. Thank you so much." Jennie smiled, "but we have to hurry and go find Jisoo. Here's my number, you can send me the pic. And please don't share this to anyone or tell anyone about this, okay? We trust you."

The two girls nodded and said, "call us if you need anything else." Then they left.

"What should we do?!" Lisa asked.

"Let's spread out." Jennie said. "I'll go ask for help from the security, check all around the parking lot, and ask people if they've seen Jisoo and this guy. Lisa, go check the CCTV footage and try to find the car's number or motorcycle number or whatever that could help and immediately contact me if you found something. Chaeng, i need you to go call Taehyung and Jin oppa and make an announcement to the whole mall that Jisoo's missing. And Minah, could you please go to CYJS and try to call Jisoo's parents and our parents? They haven't known a thing about where we are and we weren't planning to tell them, but since the media had caught us the moment we stepped in the mall, it'll be just in a nick of time that they find out. And their daughter being kidnapped isn't supposed to be something we should hide from them no matter how careless they could be about Jisoo. Got that?" The three of us nodded and quickly went to do what we're asked.

First of all, i went to the information center where the mic was to make an announcement.

"Excuse me, good afternoon. Uhm, is it okay if i make an announcement? It's kind of an emergency." I asked. In English of course.

"Oh, it's ms. Park Roséanne! Of course! Over here." The man who i saw his name was Alex guided me to the microphone, "you can use this."

I muttered a small thank you before activating the mic, "testing." Once i heard. My voice all around the mall, i nodded to myself, "good afternoon everyone, sorry for disturbing your shopping activity. I'm Park Roséanne." Whispers started to fill the mall, they're probably confused as to what i was doing here, "uhm, i'd like to tell you that my friend, Kim Jisoo, went missing.. again. I guess she just has a special relationship with going missing." I awkwardly chuckled, making many people laugh. They must know what had happened back in the event a few weeks ago. "Anyway, two girls saw her being carried by a young man using an all black outfit and she was unconscious. They went to the parking lot but that was all we got. My friends are still searching for her but i'm asking all of your help. If you see someone suspicious, please stop him and tell any security in this mall. Jisoo was wearing a white cropped Gucci top, covered with a white plain jacket and blue jeans. Her hair was just painted brownish a few hours ago. Thank you."

I took a step back from the mic and bowed at Alex before leaving. Time to call Taehyung.

"Hello? What is it, Chaeng? Everything okay? We still haven't found Namjoon hyung and Jhope hyung." He said. I could hear loud helicopter noises from the other line and people talking to each other.

"Everything's not okay. I want you not to panic but Jisoo was kidnapped." I bit my lip.

"WHAT?! HOW?!"

"I told you not to panic!" I frowned, slightly shouting at him as i still walked quickly towards the CCTV room where Lisa was supposed to be, "she left for the restroom when we were looking for books! We came to find her after a while when two girls approached us and told us they saw a man carrying a girl. They showed us the picture they took and we knew it was Jisoo."

I heard Taehyung hissed worriedly from the other side before sighing heavily, "we're taking our first step on finding her. Lisa's checking the CCTV footage, Jennie's looking at the parking lot and asking security to not let anyone get out yet, Minah went to CYJS to ask for help and tell our parents, while i just made an announcement so everyone's aware of this."

"Meet me at CYJS. I'll be there in an hour." He said before ending the call. I sent him the location before going in the CCTV room to find Lisa focusedly staring at the computer.

"Found anything?" I asked.

"Not yet." She answered, still keeping her eyes on the screen.

I took a step closer and leaned forward to join her. The monitor showed a view of the girls restroom where Jisoo came in.

One minute, two minutes, three, four, five, and-

"THERE!" Lisa shouted, pointing at a tall man that was waiting at the front door, "it looks like the same guy the two girls showed us."

I nodded in agreement, "why does he look familiar?"

We kept changing CCTV views to check where he went after making Jisoo unconscious. He carried Jisoo to the back of the mall to where the parking lot was. His face was covered up, so we couldn't see who it was. He went out the mall into a car. I quickly took a picture of it as it drove off.

"Argh! He made it out of the mall before any of us knew she was kidnapped!" Lisa groaned, ruffling her hair in frustration, "it's no use for Jennie to hold the gates."

"I'll call her. I also called Taehyung and he said he'll be here in an hour. Lisa nodded before thanking the staff in there and leaving to find Jennie as i followed.

"Hello, Jen?"

"Found anything, Rosie?"

"We saw the footage and it seems the kidnapper had left already. I got the car number so it'll be easier for us to track him."

"Good. How about Taehyung?"

"He'll be here in an hour."

"Okay."

Beep!

We got together at the mall's lobby, inside a car Kim's corp just sent us. We were already on our way to CYJS Company to meet up with Taehyung and make a plan.

"Let me see the footage." Jennie said as we handed her the CCTV footage we recorded. "He is creepy as f*ck." She said, "he looks familiar, though."

"I know right?! That's exactly what i said!" I exclaimed.

"Let me see." Lisa grabbed the recording and looked carefully, "hey.. isn't this the weird man that kept on staring at us a few years ago when we were on a vacation here too?"

Jennie and i furrowed our eyebrows and tried having flashbacks to those moments, "oh yeah! The man who seemed to have been following us all over the place!"

"I remember! He was the reason we left the mall early, wasn't he?!" Jennie added.

"Yes!" Lisa clapped her hands.

"Now that you mention it.. i think i accidentally caught a glimpse of him when we were arguing with those four girls in Channie."

"I think i saw him when we were in the salon too."

"And i saw a guy with similar clothes as him walk away the bookstore when Jisoo went out!" Jennie widen her eyes, "it must be him! Ugh! I was so stupid! I thought he was weird for using a scary black outfit but i let it pass thinking that it was his right to choose whatever he wanted to wear!"

The three of us sighed. Right now, all we can do is wish for the best for Jisoo.

"We're here, miss." The driver informed us a few minutes later. We said a simple thank you before quickly heading out the car to the rooftop to meet Taehyung, who happened to just arrive.

"Taehyung!" Jennie called.

"You found Jisoo?" He asked, worried and anxiousness was clearly written on his face.

"No. He got away with it before we could even know." Lisa sighed. He ran his hands through his hair.

"But we got the footage and the number of the car the guy used." I told him and showed him the picture i took from the footage, and the picture of the man who has Jisoo in his arms.

"F*ck!" He cursed, "she was unconscious too?!"

"He knocked her down."

His eyes showed how angrier he had become. Without saying anything else, he rapidly walked downstairs, leaving us.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" Lisa remembered and asked a helicopter pilot.

"They're still searching for your friends. Mr. Kim couldn't wait another moment so he asked one of our helicopters to only take him back." He explained.

We nodded before going downstairs to find Taehyung, who was making a call.

"Where's my daughter?!" Sandara imo's voice was loudly heard. Minah must've already told her what happened so she called Taehyung. But wait.. daughter? Isn't Bom imo Jisoo's mother?

"Don't worry, imo. She'll be back safe and sound." Taehyung calmly answered, clearly covering up the doubt and anxiousness he felt.

"Calm down, Dara-ya.." Jiyong samcheon's voice was then heard. Lisa, Jennie, and i exchanged glances at each other in confusion. What connection does this all have?

"Taehyung-ah.. please find my daughter. She may not know this, but she's the most precious thing in our lives. Losing her isn't and is never going to be one of the option. Please.. i beg you. We love her so much." Jiyong samcheon pleaded with his cracked voice, making our breath hitched. Never in our entire lives have we ever heard him or any of our parents say these kind of things.

"I promise you that Jisoo will be back. I'll do whatever it takes." Taehyung confidently said before ending the call. "Girls, let's start our search."

End of Rosé's POV

=============================================
A/N
Nope, the guy's ain't Sehun🤡 Y'all still remember Son Heung Min? (Go back to chapter 28 in case you forgot)

And just a small reminder, Jisoo's friends still doesn't know about her family's background story that Jisoo told Taehyung at part 15 and 16.

See you on the next chapter! I'm planning on updating it soon :)
Don't forget to please drop your vote+comment <3

Thank youu💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.3K 15
is he mafia?? or killer A indian girl who lives in korea now she had stuck with him y/n: no one loves me taehyung: i love you honey y/n: you j...
103K 4.7K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
15.8K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
10.2K 463 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...