โœ™ ๐‹.๐Œ.๐| Katsuki bakugou

By K-KUR0MII

๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ . . . Lฮนฦšฦšส…าฝ Mส‚ แ‚ฆฮฑิƒิƒฮนาฝ - K Bฮฑฦ™ฯ…ษ ฯƒ "๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™๐™‹ ๐™…๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™” ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

Read real quick
แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข
Hey babes
แด„แด€sแด› (แดแด€ษชษด)
แด„แด€sแด› (๐Ÿธ)
แด„แด€sแด› (3)
แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹
า“สŸษชษขสœแด› แด›แด แดŠแด€แด˜แด€ษด
แด„แดษดแด„แด‡ส€แด›
แด„แดษดแด„แด‡ส€แด› (2)
sแดษดษขs
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡s
๐Ÿท-แด€ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ
ษดษชษขษขแด‡แด›
แดกษชแด›สœ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€s
แดกสœแด€แด›?
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡ (๐Ÿธ)
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡ (3)
สœแด‡สŸแด˜
แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด แด˜แดœssส
ส€แด‡แด€สŸ ส€แด€แด„แด‡
ษดแด‡แดก า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s
A/N
ษดแด‡แดก า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s (2)
ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแด€ า“ษชแด›
ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแด€ า“ษชแด› (2)
Oc things
THANK U
๏ฟผ แด›ส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข
Fit/ A.N
DENKIIIII
New house?๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษดแด‡
Thankkkk uuuuu๐Ÿ˜
ษชแด…แด‹
Side stuff
Guess what
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (2)
?
HAPPY B-DAY DEKUUUU
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (3)
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (4)
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (5)
Haruka
LISTEN UP

แดแดœsษชแด„

1K 39 67
By K-KUR0MII

"Wow Y/N that was so manly!" Kirishima said doing his little fist thing.

"Thanks, Kiri I've been training for a long time now, so it's not that hard to win in fights," you said walking up to a chair where your water bottle was. It was hard on Bakugo, he lost without even getting a hit on you. And that simply just pissed him off.

💫

It was near the end of the day and everybody was getting ready to leave, and you've noticed that bakugo's been quiet ever since that small sparring match that went on between u and him. "Alright yall it was nice havin you here but it's getting late and I need to be somewhere, therefore it's time to get the fuck out mah house" you said to them and they simply chuckled.

They were all out of my house and began to leave until you spot Bakugo walking back towards me. "Yo did you leave something?" You asked him while leaning on the door frame, he was silent at first but then said, "...can you teach me that move you did earlier... the kick..." he well... muttered out. As he felt his face get hot due to the embarrassment. He never would have thought that he needed to ask anyone for help with something, he was an independent person, didn't need help, didn't want help. So when he asked you to teach him something you were kinda shocked but did a sly little smirk.

"Ohhh so the great Bakugo wants help from an extra like me!?" You said as your small smirk quickly becoming a petty grin, and BOY did you love it. "Shut the hell up, damnit! Yes, I want you to teach me that move!" He said as blush made its way on his face. You chuckled "ok I'll teach you it, just hit me up when your ready to learn it so I can put it in my schedule," you said, "you got my number right?" You asked just to make sure, he nodded.

"Ight then see ya I gotta get going somewhere," you said and then closed the door not wanting to waste anymore time, not that Bakugo was a waste of time but still you had bigger things to do.

On the other side of the door, Bakugo just standing there with a hint of blush on his face. 'God damnit...what did I just get myself into...' and with that he left.

You were up in your room and had to go take a shower even though you didn't smell bad at all, it was a small little thing with your quirk kinda the same thing with Bakugo when he sweats he smells like burnt Carmel, but when you start to sweat you smell like (F/S).

( f/n is a favorite smell and for those people who don't have a favorite smell just imagine it as hot coco)

You went to get take a cold shower to cool yourself off even if it's hard bc of your quirk. Once you got out you got a text from one of your co-workers Dontae

Dontae🐐

Dontae🐐
| Yo N/N, when u gon get here we gotta finish up the song, we gotta air it later tonight🤨

Y/N💍💕
| yo D my bad I just got out the shower I was kinda busy earlier today but ima be there in about an hour so chill🤦🏾‍♀️

Dontae🐐
| Bish- aight fine but hurry up tho remember u promised your fans that it's gon be out later tonight

Y/N💍💕
|Damn nigga ik I've never broken a
promise for my fans and ion plan on ever breaking one

Dontae🐐
|mhm aight then see ya there
-Read at 7:00 pm

Once you read the message you went to go dry off and pick out an outfit for later. Once you got the outfit you went to do put a robe on and moved to your vanity to do your makeup you went with something simple and did your edges. Once you were done you went to go get ready.

@GajeelxLevy4life this is your outfit also is this a good example of what you wanted or no? bc I would be more than happy to change it. Also to anybody who has any ideas on what to wear in future chapters pls comment and I will be more than happy to tag u in the chapter.

Your makeup

Once you were done getting dressed u look at the time. You had a good 30 minutes left so you grabbed your keys and went downstairs to get a snack, once you finished you yelled out to your aunt telling her that you'll be back, she simply said ok and be careful, and with that, you went to the garage and decided to take your car instead.

You start to drive there and made it just in time, once you parked you walked in to find Dontae sitting there with headphones on listening to the music for the song. "Yo D you ready or what?" You asked while tapping him getting his attention, "Yo hey, yeah let's finish this up so we can go leave" he said while starting to set up everything.

You made your way into the booth and see a microphone setup there and some headphones, you put them on " yo what verse was I on" you asked "verse 3 you said 'Drinkin' out the motherfuckin' bottle on my thot shit'" he said while looking back at the lyrics that u made "aight you can start" you said while holding up your phone to read the lyrics.

Once the music started you picked up where you left off "Drinkin' out the motherfuckin' bottle on my thot shit"

"Everything I eat go straight to my pockets, 2021, finna graduate college Goth girl shit, I'm a real hot topic"

"Fuckin' on a nigga, make him sing, on some pop shit
I need a real headbanger, on some rock shit
Pussy like crack, wanna hit it like dope"

"Got a real hot box, but a bitch don't smoke (Ah)
Hot girl, but I'm still the coldest, hey"

"I'm the big homie, but I ain't the oldest, hmm
Bitch dry hatin', tryna get noticed"

"Man, ain't nobody come to see you, Otis, look
How many bitches lyin' if they say they bars is better?"

"They really puppets, so I really gotta go and Geppetto
I'm really talkin', but it really can apply to whoever"

"My pen a freak, it'll go after a bitch or a nigga (Huh)"

"Big bank take lil' bank, bitch, add it up
Hoes takin' shots, but they ain't in my caliber"

"Booked, but I squeeze a lil' head in my calendar
Lookin' in the mirror like, "Damn, I don't brag enough" "

"LVs, double C's, Birkins, I'm workin'
My chain ain't hittin' if a bitch ain't hurtin'"

"Look, I ain't even finna argue with a bitch
One thing I know, two things for certain"

"None of these hoes sayin' shit to my face
And none of these hoes finna see me at the bank"

"And I'ma keep talkin' all the shit that I want
And I dare one of these hoes come tell me I can't"

"We ain't even speakin' if the nigga ain't spendin'
He could never say that I was one of his women"

"I don't even let niggas know where I stay
I'll be damned if he thinkin' he poppin' up on this pimpin' (Ah)"

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit
Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit (Thot shit)"

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit
Hands on my knees, ha-hands on my knees"

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit
Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit (Thot shit)"

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit
Hands on my knees, hands on my knees"

You rapped your heart out in that studio like always. By the time you were done, you started dancing while the music was playing as D hyped you up and editing the music just a bit.

"(And if the beat live, you know Lil Ju made it)" you said as the music stopped "aight babes come out here and listen to ya song," Dontae said while turning off your microphone along with the music. You chuckled and made your out and sat in a chair next to him as he played the song.

• 37 seconds later•

"HANDS ON MY KNEES, SHAKIN' ASS, ON MY THOT SHIT!!!" You both screamed while you were once again twerking while Dontae was over here with two money guns shooting out 100 dollar bills. This song hyped you both up. this is what you loved about music. It's effect on people.

•Time Skip•

It was finally time to air the song which Dontae was in charge of he had the computer that let him air it on all of the apps you use for your music was on which was YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, Apple Music, and a part of your song on TikTok, you, on the other hand, you was on insta, snap, Twitter, posting about your song.

Once everything was done you said bye to Dontae and made your way to your car until you heard small whimpers coming from the side of the street.

•Y/n's POV •

'Tf is that?' I asked myself and made my way over there but activated my quirk but only the scales part just in case but. Once I turned the corner I saw a small puppy in a box and it looked like it was hurt and dirty. 'Omg, what happened to u, aww poor thing...' I thought to myself making my way over to the poor thing and carefully picked it up to get a closer look at it. It was so cute.

And Dontae he's 17 and gay

I now know who this really is and OML

Pls vote

Anyways I hope u all enjoyed this chapter pls vote so ik I'm doing a good job

Words: 1694
This is today's baddie(s) all credit goes to the owner:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.7K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
6.3K 157 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
13.2K 238 47
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž...
158K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...