Always and Forever (Abhiya Fa...

By SimplyMeghana

Bringing back my first Abhiya FF to Wattpad!!!! Read it as many times as you like! Relive Abhay and Piya's ep... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 26

972 64 1
By SimplyMeghana

(Abhay's POV)
(6 months later...)

I watched Piya practice her magic with Diana. She had fully mastered them a few weeks ago. Every so often she would playfully attack me. And I would dodge it each time. She'd giggle, and sometimes I'd run at her and seize her by the waist, twirling her about in the air. Diana watched, smiling wide. Thankfully, Arnab wasn't active around this time. But he was planning something big. I was more protective of her nowadays. I couldn't let her out of my sight for even a second. Arnab was using an army of brainwashed werewolves and dark witches to harm us, instead of facing us. A werewolf attacked us today. But I seized and drained it before it even touched Piya. Unlike other attacks by werewolves before I drank Piya's blood, I emerged uninjured. It was like her blood made me more powerful than I was before.

She skipped over to me after practicing.

"Abhay, take me home na....I'm tired." I chuckled and lifted her into my arms. She was looking beautiful, her runes inked her skin in highly decorative patterns, glowing softly in the moonlight. And this ethereal creation was mine.

"So demanding jaan...." I said. She giggled. I liked the sound.

I carried her home, through the dark forest. The area was familiar to me, but it wasn't to Piya. She would flinch each time she heard a noise. She clung tightly to me, like she would never let go of me, even if her life depended on it.

"It's okay jaan. I'm here." I consoled her.

Numerous witches were patrolling the area around Piya's house, to make sure Arnab wouldn't harm her family. I had seen him once in Dehradun in the past few months. Misha kept telling us he had gone abroad for a few years. But we knew that was a lie. He was still here, terrorizing us.

(Piya's POV)

Abhay took me to my room through my window. It was late at night and Maya and Kaka must've fallen asleep. He laid me down on the bed and handed me my night gown from my closet.

"Thank you." I gleefully said.

I changed into the gown, with Abhay waiting out in my room for me. I creaked the door open and peered outside. No one. Did he leave? I walked out and looked around.

"Abhay?" I said, when suddenly I was pulled backwards. Right into Abhay's bare, perfectly chiseled chest. Gosh he was so sexy! He playfully growled in my ear, holding me tight by one arm. His grip was so strong that I couldn't move a muscle. He removed a lock of my hair from my face and placed a smoldering kiss on my lips.

"Abhay....stop it." I said, blushing. He smirked.

"I want this moment to last. You get your girls' night out tomorrow with your friends, while I finish some boring office work. I won't see you tomorrow."

"You can handle one day Abhay." I said.

"I'm just kidding jaan. I want you to relax with your friends. I have all eternity with you." He caressed my cheek. "Our love is sealed for eternity."

He ended that sentence with another kiss, this time a longer one that took my breath away. He picked me up and tucked me into bed.

"Good night jaan." He whispered. He then put me into a deep sleep.

(Next Day....)

Misha and I were waiting outside the cinema hall for Panchi and Maya. They were too busy buying snacks for the film. We had planned to watch "Bang Bang" today. I was a big fan of Hrithik Roshan. Misha paced back and forth.

"Will you two hurry up?" She yelled at the two. People turned to stare at her.

"Misha stop yelling!"

"I will once these two foodies decide to come join us and not miss the movie."

Maya had a big bucket of popcorn and Panchi had three large candy bars. Misha stared at them awkwardly as they walked past us into the hall. The movie was just about to begin when we took our seats.

Halfway through, I started to experience a really bad headache. Like someone was dumping weights on my head. I tried my best to concentrate and shake it off, but it only got worse. I created a barrier around me, blocking all the noise from the outside. I took a sip of my lemonade and rubbed my temple.

Then from the corner of my eye, I saw a black shadow moving about the hall. I gripped the arms of the chair, startled. It disappeared and with that, my headache. I dropped the barrier and continued to enjoy the movie. Misha took a handful of popcorn and stuffed it into my mouth. Maya stifled a laugh.

"Come on Piya, chew that popcorn....you look like a squirrel." She whispered.

"I do not." They held back there laughs as I chewed the popcorn.

(After the film....)

We left the cinema hall laughing to pieces, while Misha had this frustrated look on her face. Someone who was sitting behind got so excited at the climax of the film that his popcorn went flying when he stood up to cheer. And it landed on Misha.

"What's wrong Mishu?" Panchi teased, batting a piece of popcorn from Misha's hair.

"I swear I would've punched him if Piya didn't stop me." She gave an angry look. I stuck my tongue at her.

"You're lucky he didn't have a soda on him. That would've been another story." I teased. She elbowed me in the stomach. I hugged her back.

We all went on a long drive through the city. I let myself out and enjoyed with my friends in a long time. I liked it. We stopped for some street food and joked around until dark, then we went to do some shopping. Misha even bought a dress. She hated it, but Panchi forced her to buy it anyways.

Misha and Panchi left with their driver, and Maya and I waited for Jeh to pick us up. Abhay was still busy with work. I started to feel that same headache that I felt in the cinema when Jeh pulled up. And I also saw that black shadow, hiding behind the crowd.

"How was your day baby?" Jeh asked, kissing Maya on the cheek.

"Great." She said. We entered the car,

"How are you Piya?" He asked politely.

"I'm fine." I said.

He smiled and started the car again. We talked about random things, well mostly Maya and Jeh. The headache got worse, and now I could see that black shadow everywhere. I wanted to get home fast.

"Are you okay Piya?" Maya put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. I just need some rest." I said.

We reached home soon, and Maya led me to my room. I rubbed my head and closed my eyes. She went to get me some water and medication. But I knew it wasn't natural. It happened whenever I saw that black shadow. It was causing it. But I still took the medicines and went to bed. What was happening all of a sudden? I soon dozed off.

(Some time later....)
(Abhay's POV)

I sat next to Piya's bed and gently stroked her hair. She wasn't looking alright. Her face had gotten pale and she seemed weak. I woke her up. She tried to keep her eyes open, but she couldn't.

"Abhay..." She said.

"What happened jaan?" I asked.

"Nothing.....my head hurts...really bad."

I took her face in my hands and kissed her forehead. She managed to smile a bit.

"I'll make it better." I assured her.

I put both my hands on her temples and concentrated, trying to soothe her mind. Her tensed up body began to relax a little when suddenly a dark shadow broke through the window and pinned me against the wall. The witches outside tried to help me, but that thing had reinforcements. One of them took Piya in his arms and fled with her.

"Abhay!" She yelled. I fought at the shadow, the beast inside me had fully emerged. How dare they take her from me?!

"Piya!" I called to her. The shadow still held me back, with its accomplices helping it in that manner. My anger fueled my power. I threw them off and brutally murdered two of them. But then they began chanting something, and before I knew it, I was on my knees, gripping my head with my hands. It hurt, screaming bloody murder. My vision was blurred. I was losing my connection to Piya as well. She wouldn't respond when I spoke to her.

"Is she there now?" The shadow had returned into its true form. The voice was recognizable. Arnab.

"Yes my lord." One of the dark witches said.

"Let's go then. We have a lot of work to do." He ushered them out.

"You won't get away with this Arnab. You will pay for taking Piya away!" I snarled at him.

"We'll see about that." He laughed evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
41K 1.3K 25
Its my first ff on Preeran and third on wattpad... Its d love story of Preeran and Samshti....
22.4K 1.4K 21
After watching the recent episodes i really think Abhinav deserved better. But still Dil hai ke manta nahin.. so here is a another ff of Akshnav bt...
13.9K 605 14
So this is my first fanfiction. It is all about Abhiya,Our Panda 🐼 and Bunny 🐰.